• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokeforming! (Disscusion and Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
How would we use status Z-moves? Would the move just get a power boost? For example, Simple Beam. Would the beam be larger or faster? Would it change behavior?

@Altari_owl Thats up to high of a level you are. Pokeformers get boosts, so they are not like other pokemon with moves, Say a normal raichu and a pokeformer in pokemon form both did a Z-Move, The Pokeformers one would be stronger, because of the power boosts. The power boosts happen in both human form and Pokemon form for a pokehuman with any Z-Move.
Hoped that cleared things up ^-^ ~❤

I have just had a brain fart...
So, The Rivalling school is called the Pokeformers School Of Revenge (PSOR)
The PSOR wasn't always called that. it was called 'The Pokemons School Of Transforming, before the Psoltab Opened. They became rivalling schools because the Psoltab gained more students than the PSOR. They changed the name, and the few students that attend, and the employed staff are planning to take over the world (Kinda like and Evil team)
That just randomly came to my mind. If there's anything i could add/change, tell me, so the PSOR can be contributed by all of us.
Thanks! ^-^ ~❤

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
It would be cool if they somehow had a way of figuring out info about certain students (the ones we rp) and they train their own students as an anti-(our characters)

Ooooo. I just had an idea can I make a love interest for my character that goes to the other school. I think it would be fun to rp with.

@EeviumZ & @KeenKitsune Im going to merge your ideas together.
So, we make our own Oc's, but be the opposite of your character eg. Pikachu and Mimiku (Thats what im doing) or if their isnt an opposite of your character, do the same type but just evil looking and bad intentions.
@EmoKitty21 Yep, you can!

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Am I allowed to make counterparts seeing as I already have 2 characters? (If you say no that's perfectly fine. I could have one of them be kidnapped and hypnotized into doing evil deeds before getting snapped back into reality or something during their fight)

@KeenKitsune Sure! You can have a third character, or have one turn evil, its up to you. If you did, turn one evil, i would do the Normal ninetails, because she's the more reckless and daring one, she could go outside and get captured, or something. Really its up to you, not me in the end. ^-^ ~❤

Here is my Evil Character:
Name: Mimi
Sexuality: Straight
Pokemon type: Mimikyu
Appearance: She has Black, rugged, scruffy and matted hair that just reaches down to the bottom of her shoulders. She has a headband with Mimikyu ears made of rags on them. Her eyes are black and her skin is heavily tanned. She has sewn a Mimikyu tail made our of the same rags that made her ears onto a yellowey-grey ripped and scruffy pair of sweatpants. She wears chipped and scuffed black combat boots and a black and yellowey-grey leather jacket, zipped up. She wears a mask that covers her nose and mouth that looks like the bottom half of a Mimikyu head. She has a Mimikyu Z-Ring.
Personality: Evil, cunning, partly crazy and insane, daring and manipulative. She always gets what she wants, whether it be the last slice of pizza, or a Pokeformer from the rivalling school.
Level:48
There we go! ^-^ ~❤

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Oh, and I forgot to add some backstory regarding Eve. She’s somewhat well known at the rivalling school, because she once studied there and transferred schools. That’s not the reason that they dislike her though, it’s because she left Sappy Seed stalks all over the school as she left, causing pandemonium as she left in the night. Now everyone there kinda hates her.

@EeviumZ Yeah thats fine! Loving the backstory! I've got a good idea for your evil character. They could have been like Bffs with Eve, and when Eve Left, she felt betrayed and wants to get revenge. It can be any Pokemon (that isnt taken) in that case. Of course, you don't have to follow it. Just giving suggestions. ^-^ ~❤

I would love to see someone playing an evil Jigglypuff. Also I might have my second character work on transfering later on. He is only their for his family because that is where they all went to school. I will work more on it. Also I meant was to save both Jolteon and Leafeon until I decide which would fit with the characters personality more. I tend to work on the personality first.

@Yamper, I might make an npc Teacher for this. I have an idea for it. She will be fun. She is a Jigglypuff. If that is ok. I don't want to have full control over her.

Ok I have decided on Leafeon.

Name: Leo
Sexuality: Gay
Pokemon type: Leafeon
Appearance: he is kind of tall. He is 5'11". He has a very rugged look about him. He his very toned. He has soft and sweet eyes. They are a golden brown with specs of gold. He has tanned golden skin. He has a surfer look about him. His skin has a yellowish tint to it. It is darker around his hands and feet. He has leafeon ears and tail. He has platinum blond hair with a streek of green in the front. It looks very fuffy and comes to just below his ears. He wears an olive green tank top. It has a golden sun abstract pattern on it. He has tan cargo shorts. He never wears shoes. He prefers to feel the gound under his feet. He also wears a necklace that comes to just above his pecs. It has a mini mossy stone on the end.
Personality: He is very active. He is very laid back. He is very protective of his boyfriend and his boyfriend's little sister. He is very kind and sweet. He hates that he has to go to the school that hates his boyfriend for changing schools.
Level: 50

Last edited:
Yeehaw! Oh, and here is my evil character.

Name: Elise Shadow
Pokemon type: Zorua
Appearance: Elise has long, black hair with red tips on the end. Fox ears peek out of the top of her head. She usually wears a black vest with a red undershirt, and her skin is a charcoal black color. Elise also has red eyes. Elise also wears beat up jeans and tennis shoes.
Personality: Like John, Elise is a big fan of pulling pranks on people. Unlike John, Elise's pranks are far more cruel in nature. She enjoys making people squirm and embarrassing them in front of large groups of people.
Level: 37

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Oh yeah. I should probably clarify that this is an antagonist character.)
Name: Viola
Pokemon type: Cinccino
Appearance: As a human, she has long whiteish-gray hair, Cinccino ears, a knee-length gray dress with white furry accents, dark gray leggings, and white combat boots.
Personality: Eve's sassiness, but times 10. She's a bit snobby and very self-centered. She's one of the most popular Pokemon in school, and is very preppy. She puts on a sweet facade for outsiders, luring them in and then dragging them back to her school.
Level: 49
Academy: PSOR

Last edited:

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
@Yamper What I meant was how status Z-moves would work. Take my example from before, Z-Simple Beam. Would it get a power boost to size/speed/amount of beams that separated it from a normal Simple Beam? (Simple Beam is a status move, by the way.)

Hmm... How should I make a PSOR counterpart to courage? Well, I did search for Lucky Chant on Bulbapedia and found a good Pokemon that learns it... And the opposite of a fortune spell would be a misfortune curse... Let's see, what Ghost-types can learn Curse?...

Name: Abandon "Ban"
Pokemon type: Banette
Appearance: Ban wears a spiked hoodie with a golden zipper that hides her long jet-black hair. She is pale and her eyes are purple. Abandon's teeth almost look like fangs and a gold zipper pendant with a replica of Banetite and a Ghostium Z around her neck. She wears grey jeans with gold sneakers and a Z-ring around her right wrist. A Banette tail comes out from behind her jeans though she can, through a strong will, cause it to shrink. A needle ring rests on her left ring finger.
Personality: Ban is extroverted and offensive in battle but isn't very trustworthy and will lie her way out of bad situations.
Level: 49 (Same as Courage)

@Altari_owl about the status Z-Moves, the size/speed/amount of beams would be raised by a small amount.
@EmoKitty21 I would love to see that teacher! I think it would be a great npc. Also good choice of Leafeon. (Im not saying Jolteon is bad)
Everyone else who has posted their evil characters: Good job! They are looking great! I would say that they wouldn't need any improvement! ^-^ ~❤

qlovers

Previously pæstella
Okay! Here is my OC for the rivalling school, PSOR.
Name: Ashlynn "Ashley" Liliana Nichols
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight).
Pokémon type: Meowstic (Female)
Appearance: Ashley looks a lot like an average female Meowstic, but with eyes that are pale blue in colour, matching the colour of her hair. She has long, pale blue hair, always in a ponytail and with bangs, always swept to one side. She has pale skin and wears a large amount of mascara. Her pale blue hair has cat ears shaped in her hair, resembling Meowstics ears. She wears a scarf around her neck which is dark navy blue in colour, matching silk-satin gloves and socks, also matching her scarf. She is often seen a thigh-length strapless dress with a faint colour gradation from white to pale blue at the hem. A small piece of dark navy blue lace sits in the front of her neckline and the hem of the dress with layers of white tulle under the skirt. Over this she wears a bell-sleeved bolero with the same colour gradation as her dress from shoulder to wrist, lined in dark blue and with a ruffled collar. Her boots are white, wedged heeled and higher at the back than the front. A bushy white tail sticks out of her skirt.
Personality: Ashlynn is a cold-hearted, vain, know-it-all type of person. She's very doubtful of people's hopes and dreams, and only cares about her self-image. She's manipulative, controlling, deceiving, belittling and mean, capable of doing everything in her power to get what she wants. She's snobby and self-centered, and takes pleasure in humiliating people.
Level: 35

Last edited:
Name: Jane
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Pokemon type: Jigglypuff
Appearance: She is short. She stands at 4'11". She has pale pink skin. Her eyes are very large and cute looking. She has a very sweet face. Her hair is very long and bounce. It is bright pink. There is a curl in front and the ends of her hair. She has a pastel pink dress tha comes to her knees. It is a teacup dress shape. It has three quarter sleeves. Lace could be seen on the end of sleeves and the hemn of the dress. She wears white flats. She tends to carry around a mic with her.
Personality: She is very sweet and bubbly. She tends to be very motherly to her students. She can have a bit of temper when she is not being paid attention to her lession or they don't follow the rules.
Level: 78
Role: Teacher. (Performance. Contest prep.)

Ban knew that she would be late for her class, but she didn't care. Courage needed to be taken care of, first. The Banette didn't know where Courage's school was, so she used Phantom Force. Ban created a shadow under her, then dove into it. Swimming through the cold darkness, she found a shadow to appear out of. Right outside the class with the shiny Audino, Ban used one of the few moves that would hurt Courage: Will-O'-Wisp. Three fire orbs appeared in the Ghost-type's hands: one black, one white, and one purple. The orbs, under the girl's influence, flew through the door.

Courage spotted three orbs of fire in strange colors. They were approaching slowly and then started to flare up and bounce around the room wildly. "Watch out!" Trying to take cover as the orbs bounced wildly around, Courage came up with an idea! He crawled to the door and used After You on the Banette. (Status moves work on immune types) The Banette froze and the orbs did, as well. As long as I don't move, Courage thought, that stupid Banette won't be able to, either.
Ban knew that she would be late for her class, but she didn't care. Courage needed to be taken care of, first. The Banette didn't know where Courage's school was, so she used Phantom Force. Ban created a shadow under her, then dove into it. Swimming through the cold darkness, she found a shadow to appear out of. Right outside the class with the shiny Audino, Ban used one of the few moves that would hurt Courage: Will-O'-Wisp. Three fire orbs appeared in the Ghost-type's hands: one black, one white, and one purple. The orbs, under the girl's influence, flew through the door.

Courage spotted three orbs of fire in strange colors. They were approaching slowly and then started to flare up and bounce around the room wildly. "Watch out!" Trying to take cover as the orbs bounced wildly around, Courage came up with an idea! He crawled to the door and used After You on the Banette. (Status moves work on immune types) The Banette froze and the orbs did, as well. As long as I don't move, Courage thought, that stupid Banette won't be able to, either.

@Altari_owl I did say that the PSOR would come into the story later. Its quite early for that. Also, we are in the grand hall at the moment.

It does not really matter to me. Though are the dorms have a common room in between the bedrooms, or are they more of a one bedroom with two beds type of deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.