• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokeforming! (Disscusion and Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that. I done the same with my teacher character. I wanted to play a teacher but I did not want to only play one. It would get very boring unless they were in class.

@EmoKitty21 Yeah. I love Wynn but I knew that unless the students were really interested in meeting their teachers (Which instead the fascination went to the dorms) then Wynn wouldn't be featured until Battle class which may take a long time to come.

So I suppose with Sebastian I can interact with the others haha. I know I'll be an outcast and kinda odd but as long as my character can participate I don't mind him getting no attention. I'm sure you understand.

Yep I understand that completely. I am the same way when I create characters. Though most of my characters tend to be male. I just find that they are more fun for me. Though with female characters I tend to be a little more creative with their looks.

I am starting an rp in the 1980s it is going to a pokemon journey that starts out in Kanto and will eventually go into other region later on. I ideally want three or four trainers traveling and a couple of rivals for them. They will challenge gyms or join contests. I have a few things to work out before I post it.

Ooh, that sounds fun. Id like to join when its posted, though, you dont have to let me join if you dont want to. ^-^

Cool. I usually let anyone join as long as they follow the rules of the sight and also of the rp. I am thinking of limiting the pokemon to the region the characters in but I am not 100% on it yet.

Thank you. I have done a 50s rp but it was a closed rp with only a few people. I am taking a few ideas from that but there will be a lot of new ones added in.

I don't know I will have to give that some thought. It might be fun to have different types of characters in the rp. I will get back to you on that. It could be fun to have someone who is not human be a trainer.

Sure. I will invite you to the group convo for the character sheet. I need a bit more time with the rp but I have the character sheet ready.

Umm... Maybe take her to dorm 138 and have her interact, or you can take her to your dorm, its either them, or go to the banquet hall. they have the rest of the day in their dorms. and the next they they are doing battle class in the morning, so they know how powerful they are, and what are their strengths and weaknesses.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Sorin
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Pokemon type: Houndoom
Appearance: Sorin is kind of tall, about 6' 1", he is lean yet muscular, he has black hair, red eyes, and the horns and tail of a Houndoom. He wears a pair of torn black jeans, an orange t-shirt under a black leather jacket with the collar thing that Houndoom has and black trainers.
Personality: Sorin is kind of cold towards people and doesn't really care about anything, he is laid back and sometimes lazy. He does love to sing in private however and has never told anyone about this hobby.
Level: 35

Name: Serena
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Pokemon type: Buneary
Appearance: Serena is pretty short, about 5', she is skinny has long brown hair with the tips dyed blonde, dark grey eyes and the ears tail and nose of a Buneary.
Personality: Serena is pretty excitable, she loves to make friends and is very energetic. She hates bullies and heights and has a love for nature. She likes battle even if she isn't that strong.
Level: 16

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.