• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokeforming! (Disscusion and Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I think Eve and Inazuma is an amazing pair. They're both pretty hyper, which I can see being interesting.

(Here's my next one and I am thinking on putting one for the evil team as well)

Name: Keoy
Sexuality: Straight
Pokemon type: Alola Vulpix
Appearance: She is a light skinned young with light blue eyes. She has white hair in two low ponytail the rest on her shoulders. She wears a white dress with light blue flowers on it with a regular size blue ribbon in the back. She wears white stockings and white cute flats that give a bit of a heel and clack a bit with white flowers in the front. She wears two light blue flowers in her hair on each side that has white gems inside giving a sparkle. She wears glasses on her face. She is slightly smaller than most girls but she doesn't mind despite her age ranging around 4"8. She wears an ice stone around her neck inside a capsule until she is ready to evolve or decides to use it. She has Alola Vulpix ears on her head and her tails come out from behind her dress
Personality: Very shy, Gentle,Sweet, Helpful, Heartwarming
Level: 32
Other: She sees Blue as a mother figure since she took care of her as a newborn so mostly sticks to her side a lot of the times not wanting to be separated from her.

Name: Wynn Harper
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pokemon: Shiny Furfrou (Kabuki Trim)
Appearance (Pokemon Form): Wynn, as a Kabuki Trimmed Furfrou, is a well-built Pokemon, with sleek black fur and pale white skin. Her fur is styled firmly, with a big headdress that is colored black and orange. She has strikingly dark blue eyes, and her body is rather muscular for such a petite Furfrou. The rest of her fur is cut as it should be, and she has a black shark tooth collar around her neck, as to show her individuality.
Appearance (Human Form): Wynn in human form is different than Wynn in her Pokemon form entirely. Wynn's skin is extremely pale, and looks white as her skin in Pokemom form. She is 5"9' in height, extremely tall for a woman in the normal world. Broad shoulders and a pretty much hourglass shape, she is nothing but powerful. She has long, black hair, styled with bangs. A streak of orange runs through those bangs, and her hair is naturally very soft and smooth. She adorns herself with a black sweater, with the shoulders cut, and black leggings with white heels. Wynn has fur that coils around her wrists, and she has a flamboyant tail that pokes out of her leggings. She still keeps her shark tooth collar, and that's it.
Personality: Wynn can seem stoic and strict when you first encounter her, as she is untrusting of people that she doesn't know. Kind to any student, nonetheless, she could be classified as a 'mom' to most as she has maternal feel unlike the other staff of the school. Other than that, she proves passionate about her job, whether she's doing doing paperwork or battling.
Level: 67
Teaching Role: Co-Headteacher - Battle Strategy Coach
-----------------------------------------
Hi everyone. I was accepted by Yamper (via pm), and I hope to have fun here. ^o^

Last edited:
Sure go ahead. I have Sam the Espeon, Leo the Leafeon, and Jane the Jigglypuff. Jane id a teacher and Leo is a student at the other school.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Yup, right under your username! Feel free to add more to the docs if you want.

I copied my bios but you can just list a brief description or do anything as long as it helps the RP.

Pollen-Puff

Hi, I have a probably stupid question (I've never lived in a dorm).

Do we all share the same dorm but roommates have to be the same gender or is there a boy's dorm and a girl's dorm?

It will help me with my next post. Thanks!

Well what my understanding is that we have kind of like suite where the dorm mates share. There are two bedrooms, a bathroom that they both share, and a comman area. That is where the living room, dining room, and kitchen areas are. Usually those three are in one open area. That is what I pictured when I thought of a dorm. Though there are dorms where there are only one bedroom and two beds.

Pollen-Puff

What I mean is that I want to know if there is a separate building for each gender. I just had my character check in on Eve and Imazuna but I can't do that if we're not in the same building.

Yeah @Altari_owl, @EmoKitty21 is right. Its kinda like the different classes are in different blocks of the school. In this case class of 2019 are in block b, because the class who have just left/graduated used to have those dorms. When a class leaves, the class that joins get the dorms that the class that left had.

Pollen-Puff

May I add another character?

Name: Hover
Sexuality: Straight
Pokemon type: Vibrava
Appearance: Hover has green goggles over her black eyes. (Just the iris is black.) She wears a cream-colored shirt and a green-and-black skirt. Hover also wears black leggings, shoes, and gloves. The Pokeformer also has two pairs of green-and-black diamond-shaped wings coming out from her back, though she can't fly with them.
Personality: Hover is competitive and in battle, she focuses on speedy attacks. She's a prankster but unlike Ban is always honest in what she does.
Level: 40

Decided to make a student character as being only a teacher and getting quite bored wasn't something I wanted to stay with forever.

Name: Sebastian O'Hara
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pokemon Type: Amaura
Appearance (Pokemon Form): Sebastian is a usual Amaura, a four-legged little Dino. However, he has larger crystals on his back than a normal Amaura, which result in trouble with walking normally. Every other part of his body is structured normally, as his height is as it should be. His eyes are blue, and his wing-shaped scales are placed behind his eyes. The only other noteable thing about his Pokemon form that transfers into his human form is a Ice Z-Crystal in an Anklet that resides on his back left leg.
Appearance (Human Form): Sebastian in human form has long, baby blue hair that is tied into a ponytail. He is 4'7", rather small for a human but as a smaller Pokemon he has bad genetics. His eyes are blue, and his scales, instead of behind his eyes, are placed in his hair on either side of his head. His scales are a light yellow to pastel orange ombre, and they compliment his extremely pale skin. His skin probably derives from the fact that he was once fossilized, and has not seen the light for thousands of years. He has his unusual crystals on his back, and the little stub of a tail he has sticking out of his pants. For his clothing, he usually wears a sky blue long-sleeve, with a pair of acid jeans and bulky, white sneakers. His Ice Z-Crystal anklet is still present above his sneaker on his left leg.
Personality: Sebastian usually is quite excitable, he enjoys chatting with others about topics like the history of the Pokemon world, and he also shows passion for the art of battling and coordination. His trainer, as him, is very vested in history, so as it stands he is a rather big nerd.
Level: 27

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.