• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Poke College

"Gastly dodge and counter with night shade!" Gastly quickly floated over to the side and shot dark purple beams from his eyes towards Scorpio.

The beam hit Scorpio, knocking him out. "Scorpio!" Ryuta yelled in distress. "Gli." (Translation: Ow.) Scorpio was down and out. "Scorpio return." Ryuta said as he returned Scorpio to his poke ball. He picks up a poke ball, thinks for a second and puts it down, grabs a Safari ball, remembers the reason that they're battling in the first place, puts the Safari Ball down, and picks the Poke Ball back up. "Go, Umbreon!" Ryuta throws the Poke Ball and Umbreon bursts out. Umbreon looks around and sees Ryuta, Ed, and Gastly, then falls asleep. "Oh come on!"

Ed looks at Umbreon somewhat puzzled not knowing whether to attack or let Ryuta try to get him under control. "Ryuta want me to attack or you try to handle him?"

Fraser was shocked at both the fact that Ryuta had caught an Umbreon and that it just fell asleep on the spot. Fraser then turned to Tyrogue. "Does that mean that ed won?" Tyrogue just shrugged his shoulders. Fraser stared at Tyrogue for a couple of seconds. "You don't do much else apart from shrug your shoulders, do you?" Fraser said to Tyrogue.

(Before Ed attacks)
Ryuta looks around when hearing the voice and sees Fraser. "Oh hi Fraser, I'm in a bit of a situation here, but I've still got a chance as long as Umbreon wakes up before Gastly knocks him out." Ryuta said.
(After Ed attacks)
Umbreon is hit by the Lick. He wakes up and gets angry. He starts charging towards Gastly, preparing to use bite. "Umbreon hold on a second!" Ryuta commanded but it was no use.

Fraser waved at them two, and said "It will probably be better if you focus on the battle." Fraser then, went close to Tyrogue and whispered. "Does Umbreon have the Truant ability or what?" Tyrogue chuckled at Fraser's joke.

"Interesting. Gastly dodge and use confuse ray!" Ed knows only a couple hits and he's done but also has never seen a Pokemon so deliberately disobey it's trainer and wants to see how Umbreon acts on his own.

Umbreon gets hit by the Confuse Ray. He charges in for another Bite but hits itself in confusion at the last moment and falls. It gets up and growls at Gastly. "Come on Umbreon, calm down and listen to me." Ryuta said. Umbreon turns around, growls at Ryuta, then turns back to Gastly, angry as ever.

Tori and Pachirisu had been both busy lately, as they didn't seem to notice the knocking on their door. Pachirisu had placed up the reinforced barriers on the doors and window, so that no one could have easily gotten in. He knew that he would have to secure the place, as Elgyem had told them about the prediction of bad people coming in the campus.

Aron took a nap with Archen on the bed, as Tori and Pachirisu continued to work on their things. Elgyem watched the Pichu, as he made sure that he wasn't doing anything bad, or being in an area where he wasn't supposed to be at.

Umbreon snapped out of confusion and jumped over the Night Shade. He surrounded himself with dark energy and started diving towards Gastly. Umbreon was using Foul Play.

Gastly was hit by foul play and took heavy damage. "Gastly are you ok!?" "Gastly." [Translation: That hurt but I'm ok.] "Alright Gastly use lick!"

Umbreon was hit by the Lick but it barely did any damage. "Umbreon, umbre." (Translation: Really, pathetic.) Umbreon charged towards him and surrounded himself with a dark energy. He was using foul play once again.

Umbreon tried to dodge but since Confuse Ray can't miss, it hit him. Umbreon charged at Gastly and prepared to use Bite, currently unaffected by its confusion.

"Gastly go big or go home! Use night shade when he gets close!" Ed knew it would either do almost nothing or knock Umbreon off track.

Umbreon got hit by the Night Shade, but was so angry he charged through it and continued to charge at Gastly. "Geez Umbreon, calm down." Ryuta said to no avail.

Fraser was a bit caught off guard with Umbreon's behavior. Fraser turned to Tyrogue and said, "This Umbreon is a bit of a savage isn't it?" Tyrogue just simply rolled his eyes. As if he wasn't intimidated by the Umbreon.

Umbreon was too close and Gastly didn't have time to respond. Umbreon hit Gastly and he flew back knocked out. "You did your best Gastly. Get some rest."

Kiri sighed and opened the door without knocking once more "We don't have time for this" Kiri swung the door open, and looked at Tori in a abrupt tone, he was clearly somewhat excited from the way he sounded and the small pant from his long run straight to the college "Tori, are you okay? Is Pichu okay?!?" Kiri shot multiple questions towards Tori which easily could've startled the unsuspecting Pokemon

Pachirisu noticed that Kiri opened the door, as he didn't even know how he even got past the lock, or even the barrier to begin with. He quickly had finished his weapon, as he lifted his weapon and pointed it at Kiri! He shouted, startled from the extreme door swing, "PACHIRISU!" [Translation: HOLD IT!]

Aron and Archen were startled from Kiri just suddenly coming in, as they quickly got into battle stance. Tori said to them all, "Hey, even though he just barged in here, relax... Pachirisu, Archen, and Aron, lay off the battle stances and weapon." They all nodded, as Pachirisu switched his weapon to safe mode, although he did still held it in his hands.

Tori looked at Kiri and said to him, "Okay, and you're kinda shooting me with too many questions like an interviewer here... let's try to slow it down okay? So what are you trying to ask, besides the Pichu I'm assuming. Also, please DO NOT just stumble in here, I have Pokémon here in care for crying out loud..."

( OOC: Sorry for the inconvenience, but I have to drop out of this RP due to missing many posts and alarms not working. For all i could've known, this was only fourteen pages. But now it's eighteen. Sorry guys! )

Kauai glared at Tori. "One: do you have a diagnosis for Pichu? Two: wow, that Pachurisu is skilled. There: We have something to show you, now." Kaizo pulled out the Snag Ball. "All you need to know is that this thing can capture trainer pokemon. I might be able to build a Snag Machine if dismantle it. That way we can steal them back." Kaizo's voice was rushed. "...Soon, Cipher will be upon us."

Viola and Pichu who were resting on the bed both jump of startled by Kiri's abruptness as Viola shouts at Kiri and Kaizo loudly, somewhat irritated "Kiri!! What are you doing coming in here like that! And I was going to show you something important too!!!" The Pichu who was somewhat caught off guard waved its hands in the air "Pichu-Pichu!!" In a somewhat disturbed tone

-------------------

Kiri raised his hands to his chest and let out a deep breath and sympathetic face "I'm sorry Pachiriusu, and you too Viola show me what you were talking about later it's an emergency" Kiri then looked at Tori in a sympathetic face again lazingly raising his arms as if he's a convict "Sorry Tori" Kiri said as he tilted his head with a smile "But Pichu and you guys might be in danger, and we wanted to make sure everything's alright" Kiri said then looked at Archen and the remaining Pokemon "Sorry guys"

Kaizo realized something. "Everyone on campus with decent pokemon is in danger. We need to find the blind spot. Who knows how many pokemon have pokerus in this school? Cipher is dangerous, and we need a plan. We need to find someone who can help us locate the blind spot in the Safari zone!"

"I won, I guess." Ryuta said confused. "I better return Umbreon to his poke ball before he tears someone limb from limb." Despite his attempt to run away, Umbreon was returned to his poke ball. "Your Gastly is strong, I have a feeling if I used Bulbasaur, you would have won."

"Wow, what a battle, right Tyrogue?" Tyrogue just simply nodded his head slightly. "Good job you guys. You guys seemed to be prepared for the tournament tomorrow!" Fraser yelled. Fraser then started thinking of the egg he encountered whilst in the safari zone. He remembered himself saying, "I've also claimed this egg as mine because whoever it belonged toisn't doing the best job so I'm gonna look after it the way itshould be looked after." Fraser sighed and looked at the sky saying. "I said I'll look after the egg but I didn't even get a chance to, it's kind of frustrating." Tyrogue then said, "Ty-Ty-Rogue" [Translation: "I understand it does suck. How about we go and make a last ditch effort to catch a new friend for the tournament hey?" Fraser was uplifted by Tyrogue. "Yeah your right, lets go"

Last edited:
"Thanks Ryuta so is Scorpio. Is there a Pokemon Center on campus?" Ed figured he needed to heal and while he had time maybe catch another Pokemon. "Tournament? This is the first I'm hearing about it."

"Yeah mate I would hurry up and sign up for it now, you sign up at reception, Tyrogue and I are gonna head to the safari zone see ya later."

Fraser headed into the safari zone and decided to bring Tyrogue in with him, he decided to go into the beach section of the safari zone and do some fishing. Whilst they waited for a catch Tyrogue was training by practicing moves on rocks and trees. Fraser was on the verge of falling asleep. Then his rod started shaking, Fraser then became filled with energy. "Tyrogue we got a catch!" Fraser pulled on his rod and then he reeled in a Magikarp! However, before they could do anything, the Magikarp slapped Fraser round the face with it's tail and went back into the water. Fraser just sat on the floor, processing what just happened. "I'm just gonna pretend that never happened," Fraser said to himself. Fraser looked over at Tyrogue continuing to punch rocks. Fraser then looked past him and saw a slowpoke just chillin' staring at the ocean. "Tyrogue let's go for that Slowpoke, Use Mach Punch!" Tyrogue charged at the water type and hit it with a direct hit, launching back the Slowpoke. However, the Slowpoke seemed to be unfazed and just simply sat back up and stared at Tyrogue. Fraser was a bit creeped out to how unreactive the Slowpoke was. "Maybe that will be enough?" Fraser then got a Pokeball from his belt and threw it at Slowpoke. It wiggled three times and caught instantly. Fraser then picked up the Pokeball and sent it out of it's Pokeball. "Slooow," ["Hey..."] Slowpoke said slowly. "Dayum, I bet you haven't felt stress in your life before" Fraser chuckled. "Welcome to the party bud," Slowpoke just sat there unreactive to Fraser.

After healing his Pokemon Ed went out into the forest to train and attempt to catch more Pokemon. "Ok Gastly and Houndour come on out. You two are gonna have a little sparring match. Don't hurt each other too much just go maybe fifty percent." Both the Pokemon nodded and got in a battle stance. "I won't issue you guys commands. I want you to act on your own and I'll watch how you guys do. Ready, go!" Ed watched for about 45 minutes as the two battled each other neither gaining an upper hand on the other. Almost out of nowhere Gastly started glowing white and his form began to change. Ed smiled wide knowing Gastly was evolving. Moments later Gastly finished evolving and was now a Haunter. "Haun. Haunt." [Translation: I finally grew. I feel stronger.] "I'm glad Haunter. It only goes up from here." After a moment of silence they hear noise coming from a bush behind them. A Weedle slowly emerged from the bush and Ed smirked. "Not the most powerful Pokemon but we can get him there. Should we make him our new edition guys?" Haunter and Houndour both nodded in agreement. "Ok Haunter, use hypnosis." Moments later Weedle was asleep and Ed threw a pokeball. It shook a few times and then locked Weedle in. "Alright, Pokemon number three." Ed smiled and turned to his other Pokemon. "Ok guys a little more training and then it's time to go home, eat, and rest. I don't know about you but I'm starving." They both nodded and continued training for about another thirty minutes. "Alright guys that's good for now. Let's go home." Ed returned both to their respective pokeballs and walked to his dorm.

Fraser was on his way back from catching his new friend, Slowpoke. On his way, he heard crying and yelling from behind the bushes. Fraser and Tyrogue hid in the bushes and checked out what the commotion was, and it was a Zangoose and a Geodude picking on a baby Phanpy. "That's not right! This is a great way to try out Slowpoke. Come on out!" Fraser chucked the ball sending out Slowpoke. "Slowpoke use Water Gun!"... Slowpoke didn't follow Fraser's orders and sat there drooling. "Um...Slowpoke?" Fraser was a bit stuck about what to do in that situation. Zangoose and Geodude both turned around and saw Slowpoke sitting there, they looked at each other and started charging at Slowpoke. "Oh no Slowpoke, Tyrogue I guess it's your turn" "Ty!" Tyrogue stood and was about to walk out the bush. However, before Tyrogue could do anything the hostile Pokemon continued charging at Slowpoke and then leaped high up about to unleash a combo attack... Then they just froze in the air unable to move. "What happened?" Fraser said. The two Pokemon had a blue glow around and so did Slowpoke's eyes. "Oh, it's Slowpoke using Psychic!" Fraser cheered, "Go ahead and show 'em who's boss, Slowpoke!" Zangoose and Geodud started floating higher in the air. Slowpoke moved it's arm from one side to another, launching the Pokemon further then they could see anymore above the trees. Fraser ran out to Slowpoke, "good job Slowpoke!" Slowpoke sat there drooling unreactive to Fraser again. Fraser approached the Phanpy. "Hey there little guy, don't worry they're gone now," Fraser said softly. The Phanpy was shaking in terror and shrieked as Fraser tried to get close to the baby Pokemon. Tyrogue approached Phanpy and got the same response. The two looked at each other not knowing what to do. Then the Slowpoke slowly (obviously) walked past the two and sat next to the Phanpy and simply said "Poke-Slo" ["There's no need to worry, we're here to help," The Phanpy calmed down a tiny bit and looked at everyone with it's eyes still watered up. "See I told you" Fraser said softly. Fraser held out his hands to pick up Phanpy, Phanpy flinched as Fraser's hands got close as the baby Pokemon was still scared. Fraser then proceeded to pick up Phanpy and started petting her. Phanpy hesitantly opened her eyes and realized that Fraser was just holding her. The Phanpy let out a quiet "Phan," and then fell asleep in Fraser's arms cutely snoring. Fraser and his friends then head back to his dorm room. (Sorry for the long post, it was eventful XD)