• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Poke College

Kaizo noticed Fraser. He snapped his fingers and his pokemon released themselves, ready for combat. "Who are you and what are you doing here? Are you with Cipher?" Kaizo asked. Kaizo was very suspicious, as he didn't know this guy. "My pokemon are well trained, and they're prepared to attack. I can take on anything you send at me. So it'd be in your best interest to cooperate, 'k?" It was obvious that Kaizo wasn't bluffing.

Fraser instantly had adrenaline pumping and was prepared to battle. Tyrogue didn't flinch in the threat of this stranger, possibly knowing he wasn't a threat. Fraser realized he recognised him from around college and remembered him talking to Kiri. "Hey I remember you talking to my buddy Kiri," Fraser said. "Do you know where you're standing?! You're standing in front of the doorway that leads to where the threat is unless you are the threat!" Fraser exclaimed. Tyrogue clicked his fingers and many, many wild Pokemon came out from the bushes, trees, ground etc. "Tyrogue!" [Translation: "I don't care if your friend or foe, move to the side now or the entire forest will force their hand!"] Tyrogue said assertively. The Grimer from earlier went up to Tyrogue. "Grimer-Grime," [Translation: "Well done Tyrogue, I knew you'll find place without me telling you,"] The Grimer said delightfully. Fraser noticed the Grimer. "Hey, Grimer do me a favor and fetch us Kiri, he'll help us and/or calm down this trigger happy trainer," Fraser declared. Grimer nodded and quickly went off to follow his orders.

Kaizo's expression changed to one of shock. But it quickly changed to a grin. "Heh heh, I like your style, kid. Truth be told, Kiri's my rival. We were... offered ... a job by the dean -who, by the way, is a total f*ckwad- to take down a criminal syndicate from Orre known as Cipher. I've been searching for a blind spot they've been using to enter the campus. And you may have pointed it out to me. Thanks." He recalled his pokemon and stood up. "The name's Kaizo. Sorry, I've been a little on edge lately."

Fraser's face became suspicious as Kaizo mentioned the Dean being involved in dragging Kaizo in this situation. Fraser then looked around to see if he could see any Pokemon that was in the hidden grotto when he was there, but he couldn't see one. "Fraser went to Tyrogue. "I'm not sure how we're gonna get inside, though," Fraser said. Tyrogue simply looked at him and grinned, before walking over to the wall. Tyrogue closed his eyes and cocked back his arm, preparing to throw a punch. His closed fist started to glow intensely. Tyrogue then sharply opened his and threw his fist at the wall completely destroying the wall and creating a massive opening in the wall leading to the hidden grotto. This hidden grotto was filled with wild Pokemon unconscious with a slight smog in the area. Fraser recklessly rushed to aid some of the Pokemon in need. Some of the wild Pokemon attempted to enter as well, but Tyrogue blocked them yelling "Ty-Ty-Tyrogue!" [Translation: "The area ahead is covered with a gas that knocks out any Pokemon that breathes it in. It However does not work on Pokemon, so no more Pokemon enters!"] Tyrogue looked at Kaizo and nodded.

Kaizo's expression went back to shock. "Impressive..." Suddenly, he heard a loud crash. A few trees fell down and a bunch of pokemon were running away. An aggressive pokemon with violet eyes emerged. "A shadow pokemon..." Upon closer inspection, he saw that it was a Chansey. He snapped his fingers and his pokemon emerged. "Take 'em down!" he yelled.

"Hey Buddy, maybe you should leave your Pokemon at the entrance to fend off the shadow Pokemon whilst we go mess up the person behind this!" Fraser yelled. Fraser looked around to see if he found any clues as to where to go next in pursuit of the evil people. He noticed a hole that led to the sewers beneath the Safari Zone and the entire college too. There was a piece of cloth from some clothing next to the hole Fraser found. "Oi, I found where they went. They went into the sewer, let's go!" Fraser yelled. (OOC: Going to bed soz :)

"This Chansey seems to be wild, but why? Why would they release a shadow pokemon into the safari zone? Well, whatever. Go, pokeball!" he yelled, throwing a pokeball at the shadow Chansey. The capture succeeded and the Chansey was caught. "...I guess I'll just send this back to Orre to be purified," he stated, putting the ball in his pocket. He left the grotto, pushing a rock in the way of the entrance.

Kiri eventually hopped ove the fence to the safari zone, with a Fletchling flying above him Kiri followed the strange Griner that caught his attention, Kiri had a small sports bag around his neck which contained two Pokedex's and a couple of other tools in the bag, Kiri heard the sound of trees crashing and began running faster "Oi! Grimer let's go!" The strange Grimer picked up the pace, as Kiri's Frogadier was released and Kiri asked it a favor to move on ahead with its speed and Frogadier nodded and leaped further through the forest toward his two friends up ahead

Kaizo stopped for a second, and without so much as turning around, he said, "So you're finally here! Where have you been? I got tired of waiting for you." Kaizo started pushing the rock in the opposite direction, revealing the entrance. "We found the access point."

Kiri and Frogadier arrived, Kiri nodded with a slight pant "Sorry for the wait! Kiri looked over at Fraser and waved "Oi Fraser, long time no see!" Kiri said with a smile as Fletchling landed on Kiri's head with a chirp and looked over at Kaizo "A weak spot, right?.."

Kaizo nodded. "This area looks untouched, we're going into the sewage system to find out where the Cipher Peons are coming from. But, I'm a little concerned. They released a shadow Chansey earlier, and I was actually going to send it back to Orre to be purified. We need some kind of guard waiting here. Maybe Tori?"

Kiri looked at Kaizo and looked down the entrance "Come to think of it, I haven't seen Pichu or Viola in a while...same goes for Tori.." Kiri begins to hope the Dean had nothing to do with it, Kiri then looked at Kaizo with a concerned face basically showing what he was afraid of

Kaizo's face changed to concern. "You're right... well, whatever! We can just intercept them as they try to enter! Now c'mon, Fraser's already way ahead of us," he said, entering the pipe network.

Viola slowly came awake along with Pichu, Viola looked around at the lockdown room "What happened Ms. Tori, why is everything more...locked down?" The Pichu chirped confusingly as it was just as confused
-------------------
Kiri nodded and leaped in with a big leap along with Frogadier and Fletchling as Frogadier hopped in earlier with Kaizo with "FROGA!" And Fletchling flew in behind Kiri with a soft and high pitched "Fletch Fletch!"

Kaizo was studying his map of the pipe network. "We go this way," he said, pointing west. He walked along until he saw a passage way across the stream of... sewage. "Well, that's not on the map. But we need to get across," he said. He snapped his fingers and released Doduo. "Fly me across!" he shouted. Doduo jumped up and Kaizo grabbed its ankles. He flew across the stream to the passage way, which was obviously not part of the system. "C'mon!" he shouted, recalling Doduo.

Kiri looked at the Sewege and sighed and spotted a small wall which crossed the rice of Sewege, the liquid streamed underneath the wall as Kiri couldn't help but leap onto the wall and began climbing sideways across the river, Frogadier used his natural speed to run across the water landing to the other side in half the time it took Kiri to cross the river "Yosh, that was pretty nice" Kiri said as he smiled at Frogadier and the Fletchling that flew over with ease

"Okay, let's go!" Kaizo said. They ventured into the passageway, noticing that it looked more technologically advanced. This definitely was NOT part of the sewer. "So, Kiri," Kaizo said as they walked, "tell me about yourself, your childhood, where you came from, all that good stuff."

Kiri ran beside Kaizo, Frogadier ran beside Kiri and Fletchling soared above them. Kiri noticed the walls getting more advanced technology wise. Kiri took a deep breath as he ran beside Kaizo "Well..this would be the first time your hearing this too Frogadier, Fletchling" Kiri then took another deep breath

"Well originally I got Pichu as my first Pokemon from my dad who came home from his first journey in Kanto, and have it to me for my 10th birthday...and for some reason I couldn't leave his side after that and my dad used his journeys to other regions as a way to teach me what the PokeSchools couldn't. My dad taught me how to catch Pokemon and I caught a few Pokemon, sometimes I only remember glimpses of some of the regions like Jhotto but some were spectacular for me like Hoenn, as a treat one of the gym leaders her name was Flannery let me battle her the last day of my trip in Hoenn considering it was my birthday as well...my dad set up as my present and guess what happened?" Kiri looked over at Kaizo and Frogadier who was completely absorbed in the conversation

"We got completely destroyed" Kiri said in a loud and cheerful tone, for some reason he was happy that he lost, Kiri looked at Kaizo and smiled "But that night was the night Team Rocket tried to steal Flannery's Grandpa's Pokemon....I was there and did my best to stop them since it was the first time I met them. I distracted them long enough for her to come and finish the job...and ever since then she gave me this.." Kiri grabbed the neckline around his shirt and pulled it down revealing the Heat Badge tied with a string of rope around his neck "The Heat Badge, it's illegitimate of couse I have to earn it whenever I come back to Hoenn to complete in the Leauge. And when I fight her again and win...this badge will become legitimate"

Kiri then looked at everyone who's absorbed in his conversation Kiri then chuckled "Sorry I rambled off a bit too much, most of the other Pokemon I caught in my other journeyed are at my mom and dads house considering my mom has her own miniature lab there. And they're all there having some rest and taking care of eachother"

Kaizo nodded. "Me, I grew up in Orre. Back home, wild pokemon are few and far between. Most battles are doubles. I had always been fascinated by pokemon. So, on my twelfth birthday, my parents actually set it up so I could get lessons from Professor Oak. When I turned 13, he gave me a pokedex and a Squirtle. Squirtle took a long time to level up, since I couldn't battle often. Three years later, I went to Kanto for a while to study some of the pokemon there. While I was there, my cousin gave me an Eevee. The next year, actually only a few months ago, I was lucky enough to encounter a Growlithe, and I caught it. It was the first pokemon that I ever actually earned, as my other two were just given to me. When I arrived at the school, my pokemon were all around level 13. I battled and actually managed to get Wartortle up to level 17, and my other two to around level 15. Then, of course, we battled, you won, and we've been rivals since." Kaizo looked up. "Professor Oak is the one paying for me to attend this school. I just can't let him down, not after he's done so much for me." Kaizo looked at Kiri. "So, tell me about some more of your adventures in other regions."

Ed had been training deep in the woods all day. Towards the end of the training Weedle started glowing and evolved into a Kakuna. "Perfect," Ed said with a smile. Haunter started acting weird shortly after along with Houndour. "Hound. Houn?" [Translation: Something's wrong. Do you feel it?] "Hau, Haun?" [Translation: Yea, what is it?] "I don't know guys. If you can find it lead the way." Houndour nodded and took off towards the Safari Zone. Ed and the others struggled to keep up and eventually found a cave. "Houndour." [Translation: Someone we met before is in here.] "Lead the way Houndour."

"So you have someone you can't let down then" Kiri said with a crack of smile on his face and then looked up at the roof which seemed to turn to some sort of metal then the previous moss, Kiri then looked at Kaizo "Well back in Sinnoh everyone really knew eachother, apparently when I was a kid I was taken care by people who helped out a lot. This women named Dawn took care of me when my mom couldn't and from what my mom tells me so did the Sinnoh Champ at one point. I doubt it till this day, so you could imagine how much I had to help out as a kid taking care of the kids and the elderly when I was old enough including Viola. And eventually I did go to Unova with my dad which was my last journey before coming here, I met a lot of strange people there, from people called N to gym leaders and other things, I caught and obtained Pokemon there that I can't wait to meet when I come back home one day. But there are a lot of more serious people in Unova probably more serious then they should be"

Kaizo nodded. Suddenly, a magnet train zoomed past them. Kaizo snapped his fingers, and Doduo released itself. "Go, catch the train!" Kaizo shouted. Doduo ran, catching up with the train. "Tri Attack!" Kaizo yelled. The attack hit the side of the train, stopping it. Kaizo jumped onto the train and knocked out the Cipher Peon on board. "Well, this just got easier!"

Kiri leaped onto the train, he looked around to make sure the coast was clear "Yosh, this was going somehwere, so let's take it to its destination" Kiri said with a smile and Frogadier and Fletchling chirped happily, Kiri then turned to Kaizo "Do you know how to start it?"

Kaizo shook his head. "We take it to where it came from, it was probably heading to the school. Let's try to figure this thing out." He found a PC. "I'll search through these files, see if I can figure out how to work this thing. But first..." He logged on to the PC and transferred the Shadow Chansey back to Orre. He continued searching through the PC. "Aha! Found it!" he said as he pushed a button that made the train start moving in the direction it came from. "Now we wait for this thing to take us to Cipher's Base!"

Tori said to Viola as she had finished on her documents for Pichu, "Well... Team Cypher is here, and the Dean might have been on their side. We have to stay in here until we can escape, or if they have been taken down."

Pachirisu nodded at her, as he sat with Viola while he shook his tail a little. The other Pokémon were asleep or doing their own thing, except for the poor Archen who had curled up next to Tori and cried.

Ed eventually made to where the train was but as soon as he saw it the train took off in the opposite direction. "I guess we should follow it. Hopefully it's not too far." They then started to run in the direction the train went.

Fraser had got a major lead on Kaizo but he just assumed that he was fine and he'll catch up, so he kept marching forward. Fraser came to a stop and realised he reached a door at the end of the tunnel. Fraser looked at the door for a couple of seconds. He then started to hear a murmur from behind the door. "I found you!" Fraser said as he opened the door, but as he opened the door, before he could do anything a Drowzee greeted him as he entered and used hypnosis on Fraser making fall asleep. Fraser woke up to a man with a Cipher uniform on staring intensely into his eyes. "Back off yeah!" Fraser yelled. "But you'll be interested to we've retrieved" the grunt said pulling out two Pokeballs with a black dot on them. "Wow Pokeballs, good job," Fraser said sarcastically. The grunt manically laughed then sent out a Pokemon out of one of the Pokeball and it was Phanpy! However he was covered in a dark aura and wouldn't respond to Fraser. "What did you do!?" Fraser screamed as he tried to attack the grunt but was chained up, Fraser then realised he was in a different room to where he got knocked out. "Let's just say he's gonna be a member of our team now' the grunt said softly. "Tyrogue is powerful, and he'll easily destroy you all, by himself," Fraser said. The grunt turned to Fraser again and smiled. "Trust me he won't be a problem," The grunt chuckled.

Kiri stumbled from the sudden acceleration of the train, he then stared at the wall quickly revolving from where they're going, Kiri tugged on each of his finger-less gloves as he grinned and stared at the strange base coming up ahead "Yosh!" Kiri said loudly as he finally holstered his gloves "Here we come Cipher..."

The train arrived at Cipher Base. Kaizo grabbed what he had been working on. He slipped fingerless black leather glove onto his hand. The glove had a small metal box on top, which was connected via wires to a shoulder peice that Kaizo strapped on. The palm had a small metal plate connected to the box via wires. He pushed a button on the box, which caused indigo lights to turn on all over the Snag Machine. "Perfect," he said, jumping off the train. He noticed a student ID and some blood on the ground. He recognized the ID as Fraser's. "Crud..." Kaizo said. "If that Tyrouge got snagged, we might be in trouble."

Kiri bent down to absorb the blood, he scoffed and then stood up again "Those guys...taking Pokemon so easy"

Kiri looked back at Kaizo "If they were able to take Fraser we should be on our toes, Kaizo"

Fraser was in an absaloute useless state. The cipher members left the room and left Phanpy to keep guard of me. "Phanpy, do you remember me? I'm Fraser," Fraser said that as he slightly moved forwards, but he was interrupted by Phanpy yelling. "Phan!" [Translation: "Stay still,"] Fraser replied with, "Don't you remember me finding you in the forest, saving you from wild Pokemon attacking and looking after you?" Fraser whimpered, but Phanpy just stared back emotionless. Fraser edged forward a bit more, which alerted Phanpy, so she started to use rollout on Fraser. Fraser closed his eyes and braced himself... but nothing happened. Fraser opened his eyes and saw Phanpy floating in the air, still in a ball but was glowing blue slightly. Fraser heard a yawn from above him. Fraser looked up and saw Slowpoke poking his head out of one of the vents using Psychic on Phanpy. "Oh tank god you're here Slowpoke," Fraser sighed in relief. Slowpoke jumped down and used Hypnosis on Phanpy putting her to sleep. Slowpoke then used Iron tail in the shackles that Fraser was out in. "Dayum, you've been the MVP since you joined us, you know that?" Slowpoke smiled and nodded. They both followed where the Cipher member went.

(Sorry for not being on there was a storm and school im busy with)
Kuro appeared out of the Forrest after a secret training session with a smirk on his face he takes out a crytalized Key stone he looks up and signs "i need to find someone to help me uncrystallize this" he walks into the collage to his dorm and takes off his clothes and takes a shower
when he gets out drying his hair he looks at a suitcase in the corner and opens it and sees a note that says imported from alola and some new clothes in it (a black sun visor, a white shirt with a black collar and sleeves and some black jogger shorts and one pair of white flip flops and some white hair dye) as he went into the bathroom apply the hair dye when he comes out he puts on the new clothes and puts the old clothes in the washing machine he looked at the key stone "time for the next page of my life"

Kiri could hear various steps of most likely Cipher members, as Kiri, Frogadier and Fletchling crouched between some barrels Kiri slightly peeked up to see a group of Cipher members walking by as he then hid once more "We need to find Fraser, Kaizo do you know the way?"

Kaizo shook his head. "I've never been here before. Let's be ready." He pulled out two pairs of contact lenses that looked weirdly technological. He handed a pair to Kiri. "Put these on. I used your Kalos Dexes to make these. They'll allow us to see the dark aura around shadow pokemon. They'll also protect us if we run into any hypnosis-based traps. Remember, other then their ability to snag pokemon, Snag Balls follow the same rules as pokeballs. Here." Kaizo slipped in his contacts and handed Kiri a few Great Balls with black buttons. "This way we can both steal back pokemon." The food steps got louder. "Get ready," Kaizo said, prepared to battle, "we may need to break a few rules."

Kiri struggled with putting on the contact lenses, he stared at the ceiling in attempt to put them on, Frogadier sat down since he knew it was going take a while by a depressing "Froga..."

Kiri finally managed to put the contact lenses on, he blinked various times to get accustomed to it, he looked at Kaizo and nodded signifying he was ready. He stashed the great balls on the other side of his belt around his waist

As Kuro took out a newly evolved shiny metagross he looked at him "metagross can use psychic to locate where kaizo and kiri are i have a bad feeling about this" as metagross listened his changed to the color blue and looked around and found them "Meta!!" (their underground)
kuro looked at his pokemon with a proud look "alright metagross use teleport!" his eyes flashed and were warped to a diffrent location immediately to kiris and kaizos location

Fraser approached the door and tried to open it, but it was locked. "Damn it what do we do?" Fraser thought. He then remembered about the air vent that Slowpoke entered through. "Hey Slowpoke, do you think you can Psychic us up to the vent you came through?" Fraser asked. Slowpoke nodded and then started floating with Fraser. Fraser was freaking out a bit since he was a bit nervous with heights. Fraser then got thrown into the vent and Slowpoke carefully placed himself behind him. "Ow! As long as you're okay?" Fraser said sarcastically. They both proceeded through the vents and Fraser thought. Fraser then thought "I'll put you back to how you was Phanpy, just wait."

They crawled past an opening of the vents and Fraser overheard some Cipher grunts saying, "we'll activate the countdown fo the machine to begin the procedure to catch all the Pokemon within a mile radius" Fraser then started to grow in urgency and started crawling faster. They then saw another opening ahead of them and they could see Kaizo and Kiri. "Come on Slowpoke back up's just ah-" Before he could reach them the floor gave way and Fraser fell down into the room with all the Cipher members. Fraser looked up at the vent and saw Slowpoke looking down at Fraser. Fraser tried to gesture to keep going, so Slowpoke jumped over the hole and reached Kiri and Kaizo on the other side of the wall. Fraser sighed in relief and then looked back at the all the Cipher members looking at their hostage who fell from the roof. "Hey guys," Fraser said awkwardly. A Cipher member gestured at Drowzee again and he used Hypnosis on Fraser again. "Oh Arceus Damn i-" Fraser fell asleep before he could finish. He seemed to be asleep for longer this time and got put into the same room he was put in earlier.

Slowpoke dodged the water gun and hid behind Kiri, because he knew that Kiri was an ally. Slowpoke then slowly yelled. "Slowpoke!" [Translation:"Fraser's in trouble!"] He then walked towards Kuro. "Poke-Poke," [Translation: "If you don't help Arceus knows what will happen to him,"

Metagross blocked the water gun and looked at wartortle and signed while kuro was a bit surprised "whoa im here to help" Kuro was kinda wide-eyed and patted metagross on the head