• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Poke College

Before Fraser reached his room he walked past reception and then walked back and stared at the sign up for the Pokemon battle Tournament that was tomorrow. Fraser was considering whether he should sign up or not. "Well, I have Slowpoke now so I can hold my own a bit better. Screw it, it will be fun." Fraser then wrote his name on the list and continued carrying the Phanpy back to his room. He walked in and realized Ryuta was sleeping, but Scorpio wasn't. "Hey, Scorpio," Fraser whispering so he wouldn't wake up Ryuta. Tyrogue silently waved at Scorpio as well. Fraser then put Phanpy, who was still sound asleep, on Fraser's pillow so he could be comfortable. Slowpoke was walking a bit behind, so he was a bit delayed walking in. When he did he sat in the middle of the floor and started drooling again with an expressionless face.

As Ed walked to his dorm he realized in his excitement he forgot Ryuta. He walked past and saw Ryuta asleep. "I'll apologize in the morning." He continued to his dorm feeling extremely hungry.

Fraser started to eat a snack and gave Slowpoke, Tyrogue, and Scorpio some Oran Berries he picked on his way back from the safari zone. Then Phanpy woke up and started to slightly panic. Phanpy looked around not knowing where she was and then bust out crying. "Nonononono, it's okay. Here, have an Oran berry," Fraser said softly. Phanpy stopped crying but still had wet eyes, it took a bite out of the oran berry and instantly felt happy. "I guess all you needed was a little boost," Fraser chuckled. Phanpy quickly ate the Oran Berry, then let out a cute yawn and fell asleep on Fraser's lap.

Kiri decided to visit later, and wait till Tori has gotten her barrings before confronting her officially of what happened, Kiri walked to one of his classes, where the Professor scolds Kiri for his constant and unusual tardiness, and asked Kiri to double check his signature for the tournament. And let Kiri know that they will change certain rules such as the number of Pokemon since most students still lack their bit 6 squad, including Kiri of course

Kiri nodded and left, he left Viola and Pichu in Tori's room, he knew he would have to send Tori off soon but he decides he would delay it for as long as he wanted. For now he was going to have to figure out what to do with his 2 current Pokemon, he looked over at the Frogadier and scratched the back of his head "We're kind of at a loss now huh" Kiri said and Frogadier nodded, Kiri smiled as on the intercoms which we branched out throughout the college began to list a minor announcement, one that called Kiri to the main dean's office, and that more will be called afterwords as a warning

Fraser heard the announcement asking for Kiri to the main dean's office. Fraser got curious as to what is happening. This was the first announcement he's heard, so it must have been about something serious. Fraser carefully placed Phanpy back on his pillow and told Tyrogue and Slowpoke to keep on eye on her. Tyrogue nodded with a determined face whilst Slowpoke just drooled not reacting to Fraser. Fraser walked out of his dorm room into the hallway and saw Kiri walking past him. "Hey, why are you being called to the main dean's office?" Fraser asked.

Kaizo reached his class right in time and took his seat. The class was in pokemon evolution. His teacher demonstrated the use of stones by pulling out a cyan crystal with a lightning bolt design lasered into it. The lightning bolt design began to resonate as it got close to the Pikachu, glowing a bright yellow. When Pikachu touched the stone, electricity surged through the stone and engulfed Pikachu. When it subsided, a Raichu stood where the Pikachu had been. The class took notes, except for Kaizo. The teacher noticed this. "Is there a problem, Mr. Dread. You should be taking notes."
Kaizo looked up. "Yeah, I already know all this! Honestly, why is this even a required course?! Why wouldn't we know all of this at this point?!" Kaizo's out burst ended up getting him detention until the end of that class.

Kiri stopped and looked back for a moment to his old friend, he turned around and smiled for a bit while he scratched his head "I guess I'm in trouble or something haha" Kiri was obviously joking but kept walking and looked behind him at his friend "I'm kind of nervous though, but what can you do I don't know when I'll be back so feel free to let the others know as well"

Ed awoke to his newly acquired Weedle on the ceiling staring down at him. He felt a something silky around his feet. As he looked at his feet he noticed his feet covered in a web and laughed. "Now what did you do that for Weedle?" "Wee. Wee?" [Translation: It sounded like fun. Are you mad?] After Ed took off the web he put his boots on and put his Pokemon in their pokeballs and went to class. It was a boring class talking about type advantage and dual type Pokemon. Ed heard the announcement but played no attention to it. After class Ed saw Fraser and another student he hasn't met yet. "Hey Fraser, and I don't believe I've met you yet. My name's Ed."

"Oh hey Ed, this is Kiri but he's off to the Main Dean's office like the announcement said." Fraser said whilst Kiri left. "We haven't actually been able to just talk yet have we, we've been kind of distracted every time," Fraser chuckled. Tyrogue then randomly sprinted out of the dorm room and desperately tried to get Fraser's attention. "Rogue-Rogue!" [Tranlsation: "Oi Fraser! We need help!"] Tyrogue then ran back in the room.

"Oh alright, hopefully he's not in too much trouble. No we haven't actually." Ed looks over at Tyrogue and follows in case they need help hoping everything's ok.

Fraser runs into the dorm seeing Tyrogue panicking and Slowpoke sitting there emotionless drooling. Fraser looked over at Phanpy and she was there crying her eyes out and screaming. "Noonononnono, it's okay I'm here now," Fraser said softly as he picked up Phanpy and started to cradle her. As Fraser said that Phanpy stopped screaming and looked up at Fraser with her eyes still watery. Phanpy then started to calm down as Fraser started to cradle her. Phanpy let out a quiet yawn and fell asleep whilst cutely snoring. Tyrogue fell on his butt whilst sighing in relief. Fraser turned back to Ed. "Sorry about that, I think Phanpy got scared that I wasn't there," Slowpoke then walked beside Fraser and looked up at Ed still with an emotionless derpy face and drooling.

Ed looked at the Pokemon wondering what's going on. "Oh alright guessing Phanpy doesn't like being alone?" He noticed the Slowpoke and looked back at it. "Is Slowpoke always like this?"

"Phanpy is still a baby and I found it getting picked on by some wild Pokemon that's why it's still a bit scared to be by itself, and yes Slowpoke's has always been like this," Fraser then realized something and looked at Phanpy. "Phanpy isn't officially my Pokemon yet. If I'm gonna look after her, should I ask if she wants to join us?" Fraser said.

Tori had worked on her documents on the Pichu still, as Pachirisu said to himself, "Pachirisu Pachirisu." [Translation: There's no way they can capture us if we have been caught by a Ranger, not a trainer.] Pachirisu had decided to make himself an improvised cell battery, so that he could store his excess electricity in a safer place.

Meanwhile, Archen, Aron, and Cyndaquil were asleep on the bed, as Elgyem decided to take a shot into foreseeing into the future. He quickly closed his eyes, as his body remained motionless in the air. He clasped his hands and feet together, as he concentrated deeply on it. Minun stood on the bed, as he thought to himself while he saw a lot going on, "Wow... so they have decided to try to break the rules. I'm not even sure if we can even be caught since we're not even normally caught like how other people do it. Either way, I'd better get everyone to avoid those people if possible."

Phanpy woke up and did a cute little stretch as she woke up. "Hey Phanpy," Fraser said softly. Phanpy looked up at Fraser with adorable eyes. "Do you want to stay with me, Tyrogue and Slowpoke?" Fraser asked. "Phan..py" [Translation: "I wanna stay with you...Mum," Phanpy cutely said. Fraser then started awkwardly laughing at Ed after feeling a bit embarrassed being called "mum". "I guess that's a yes then," Fraser chuckled. Fraser pulled out a Pokeball from his belt and showed it to Phanpy. Phanpy flinched when he pulled out the Pokeball as if it was scared of it. "What's wrong?" Fraser asked. "Phan-Phan!" [Translation: "I don't want to be in a Pokeball!" Phanpy whimpered.

Ed laughed a little hearing Fraser be called mum. "Well that's a yes." Ed then looked a little confused at Phanpy's reaction to the pokeball.

Fraser was also feeling confused with Phanpy's reaction. "In order to join us you need to have a Pokeball, you don't have to be in it all the time if you don't want to," Fraser explained. Phanpy just looked at Fraser with a slightly worried face, Phanpy then turned to look at Slowpoke. "Slow...," [Translation: "It's okay it will be fine..."] Slowpoke said slowly (Obviously). Phanpy then looked back at Fraser and said, "Phan... Phanpy-Phan!" [Translation: "Okay... But I don't want to be in it ever"] Phanpy said. Fraser was delighted and he gently tapped the Pokeball's button on Phanpy's snout. It wiggled a couple of times then it stopped and the button glowed red. Fraser instantly sent Phanpy back out of her Pokeball and Phanpy went back into Fraser's arms shaking. "Phanpy..." [Tranlsation: "It was scary in there,"] Fraser then gently stroked Phanpy and she slowly calmed down and fell back to sleep.

Ed smiles seeing Phanpy calm down. "Well that was easy." (Sorry to cut this short but I have to head to work. I'll be off in about 13 hours and I'm off for the next couple days so I can reply more.)

When class let out and Kaizo could leave detention, he got the hack outta dodge. He went and got a map of the Safari zone, and wondered around, marking down any cameras he could find. He took note of their locations, the angles they veiwed, and what they couldn't see. After logging in all 256 cameras, he checked his watch, only to see that 2.5 hours has passed. Kaizo was already stressed from a lack of sleep and that day's events, and as he marked down the blind spots, he saw that there were at least 21, he only became more stressed. He went back to his dorm, and called down Kiri. He could not continue doing these calculations on his own. He was prepared to stay up all night doing calculations on the matter, so he got five 2-liter bottles of soda and a mug. As he waited, Kaizo started tinkering with the Snag Ball, a pokeball, and some other miscellaneous machinery. He took notes on the differences between certain parts of the pokeball and Snag Ball, and adjusted some of the machinery accordingly. "Ugh...it's gonna be a long night," he said tiredly.

Kiri entered the Dean's office, he was welcomed by the dean who seemed like a nice man in a uniform of course, Kiri nodded and smiled for a bit after he was introduced to the dean "Why did you call me here?" Kiri asked ploitely not wanting to get on the Dean's bad side he walked up to stand in front of the desk where the Dean was sitting at curious for an answer

The dean took a deep breath, he was a moderately young adult with brown hair swiped to the side with a small beard on his chin "I'm not oblivious, I'm aware of our quote on quote visitors. And I'm not just talking about your sister....."

Kiri felt his phone vibrate, his expression dropped as he didn't know whether to answer it or ignore it

The dean chuckled "Don't worry, just ignore it for what I have to say......" The Dean folded his hands and grinned "If this is indeed Cipher's work, they're after your Pichu which as you could tell wouldn't be the best thing for either of us....if it has something special with it I rather them not have it" the Dean looked up at Kiri and scoffed "You won't get expelled, IF YOU TAKE DOWN CIPHER, OR AT LEAST THEIR INTERFERENCE AT THE CAMPUS" The dean says with a loud tone almost like he's angry

Kiri responded with his step back hesitantly, he looked at Dean and began to say something around the lines that one kid can't take down Cipher

"I know what your thinking..." The dean said, he stood up and folded his hands behind his back "I know one freshman won't be able to take down a criminal organization.....that's why you won't be alone, I have stuff on all of you that could get you all expelled" The Dean went to the Intercom, his voice boomed over the speakers "Kaizo Dread, report the dean IMMEDIATLY" The dean looked at Kiri and grinned "This'll be off the books.."

Kaizo heard his name through the intercom. "Oh, f*ck!" he exclaimed, his stress obvious. He neatly packed up his map, paper, tools, machinery, etc. and went to the dean's office. He was stressed, tired, and irritable. "What do you want? I have more important things to do!" Kaizo sat down and saw Kiri. "Holy f*ck! What are you doing here!?" he cried out.

The Dean cleared his throat letting Kaizo know about his vulgar language and of the Dean's presence
-----
Kiri looked to his side and spotted Kaizo he raised both of his eyebrows and looked at Kaizo "Kaizo, listen from what we say here on ou-"

"May I have your attention gentlemen" the dean inturupted, and looked at the two "You two are somewhat friends, and battled eachother a lot so I assumed you can understand that I don't want that Pichu in enemy hands, if I play my cards right what you do maybe shroud my college in light forever"

Kaizo was confused. "Wait...am I NOT in trouble? Huh, that's a first. But anyways, what's going on? Because I've had to show these people my slip that said Professor Oak's paying for me to attend, like, seven times..."

The dean shook his head "Non of you are in trouble...I simply have a proposed and an assignment, consider it a end of quarter exam.." The dean then looked out the window behind him "Cipher shouldn't be on this property, and neither should Kiri's sister.........or a Pokemon Ranger....and many other things which made me come to the conclusion that you two will have to the work to keep this College clean to the reputation"
-----
Kiri balled his fist and held in his anger, the dean was practically blackmailing them on various situations

Kaizo looked skeptical. "So, you want US, a pair of freshmen, too chase off an insanely powerful criminal syndicate? Okay, sounds good. But you also want us to get rid of a LITTLE GIRL and a REGISTERED STUDENT?! Not only that, but we'll be EXPELLED if we don't?! WHAT THE F*CK!?" Kaizo wasn't worried about getting on the dean's bad side, as the dean was starting to get on his.

The Dean waved his hand almost like he's blowing something away from his face "Of course not Mr.Dread.....I'm saying that if you want me to turn a blind eye to those two...and your many other violations then.."

Almost like the Dean's attitude changes completely, his eyes turned to that of a sinister man as he said softly yet demanding "You'll stop Cipher from interfering with the college....."
---------------
Kiri balled his fist at the thought of someone betting his friends against him "You want us to do the dirty work.."
-------------
The Dean nodded "If someone ever got in trouble by this college they would be in a heap of trouble...like a Pokemon Ranger" The dean then grinned and looked at the two of them "Or set a young girl down the wrong path for life, being branded as a delenqient by the most prestigious Poke School in the region"

Kaizo closed his eyes, his rage obvious through his expression. He folded his arms. "...Fine. We'll do it. But not because you want us to. Honestly, I would have done it anyway, all this does is give me an excuse. I couldn't care less about this school's reputation. But when you involve my friends, innocent people who have done nothing wrong, you cross the line. So, yes, we'll do it, but, as far as I'm concerned, you can go f*ck yourself. C'mon, Kiri, let's ditch this scrub." Kaizo stood up and started walking out.

The Dean stared at Kiri who stood there staring at him almost like he wanted to say something but didn't the dean then spoke up "You better get those over with before the tournament evaluations, or things will get worst"
------------------
Kiri released his gripped face and sighed, he then stared at the Dean almost as if he was glaring at him. He realized he couldn't say anything, Kiri didn't know why but words weren't leaving his mouth for some reason. He turned around and looked back at the Dean as he began walking out, he then stopped and shot a glare at the Dean almost knowing what to say "Next time I come up here, will be to report Cipher's defeat. And my resignation..." Kiri then shut the door as he walked out with Kaizo clearly irritated by the mention go his family

Tori noticed that Elgyem was on her leg, as she said to him, "Okay let me guess, it's about that intercom here. I know that those idiots have taken over already possibly."
Elgyem nodded, as Tori said to Pachirisu, "Activate the camoflaging thyponite barriers, we can't have anyone coming in here, it's total chaos around the campus. We can't have anyone at risk, especially the little girl and the Pichu."

Pachirisu nodded, as he quickly pulled several hidden switches from the bookshelf. The door had became locked now, as a lot of thin, reinforced material had surrounded it, followed by the wall and the exact pattern to camoflage the door. The doorknob wasn't there anymore, as it had looked, and even felt like the wall. The window had also been locked, as it was reinforced with some material to camoflage amongst the exterior walls and protect it from any unsuspecting person from getting in.

Tori said to Pachirisu, "Alright, good. Well we might be in here for some time. We can hear them, but they can't hear us. Don't worry here, I've came prepared with an emergency kit somewhere. I was a lot busier lately when I wasn't around much, since I had overheard them talking about them thugs and stuff." She sat on her bed with Pachirisu on her lap, as Cyndaquil, Aron, and Archen were still asleep.

Minun sat with Elgyem, feeling worried, as he comforted him. Pachirisu said to Tori, "Pachirisu Pachirisu, Pachirisu, irisu. Irisu, Pachirisu Pachirisu." [Translation: This room is also blocked off from any kind of energy waves that try to go to us, so that means that the devices will think it's just the walls. Also, it's pretty much impossible for someone to break it directly on the outside.]

After talking to Ed, Fraser decided to head to bed since he and his Pokemon have had a long day today and assumed they are pl pretty tired. So he ready for bed and got himself tucked in. Phanpy then snuggled up with Fraser and Sliwpoke just sat at the end of the bed drooling, but Fraser didn't mind because he assumed that's how he slept. Tyrogue slept sitting leaning against the door, because Tyrogue is very protective and tends to want to be the protector of the people he likes. Fraser just lyed in bed for a while thinking about the tournament and wondering what will unfold the next day, because Fraser had a feeling that tomorrow will be an eventful day.

Kaizo took Kiri back to his dorm and unpacked his stuff. "This map shows the blind spots in the safari zone, or at least what I can find so far, and over here is an area that, to my knowledge, is completely inaccessible. The machinery is being used to build a Snag Machine. All that paper and stuff is just notes." Kaizo clapped his hands together. "So, what's our game plan?"

Ed rose out of bed unable to sleep and figuring that now's as good a time as any to train. "Ok guys time for some early training." Haunter and Weedle awoke almost immediately while Houndour was rather slow to wake up. On his way out he saw a student he hadn't met before and figured he may as well introduce himself. "Hey I don't believe we've met yet. My name's Ed and you are?"

Kiri closed the door behind him a bit in a bad mood and he pulled up a chair, he sat and studied the map "So there's a way to go to somewhere where the college can't find us or observe us" Kiri looked out the window, he stared at the campus "We give Cipher a warning, not ending them cause we pretty much can't. But changing their direction towards somewhere else"

Kaizo nodded. "The problem is that I've counted 21 possible blind spots so far, and I'm not even sure I got them all. There's also this area that's inaccessible. However, I think we can narrow it down. There are 13 sectors in the Safari Zone, and there is one person monitoring each sector. So, any blind spots that don't span multiple sectors can be counted out. We can also count out the inaccessible area as well. That leaves us with 13 potential blind spots. But, even if we find them, we'd still need to identify the shadow pokemon. I have a plan for that. I'll need you to get me two Kalos pokedexes."

Tori sat on her bed, as her room was a camoflaged bunker hideout since she knew that the Cypher grunts and possibly Kiri or even Kaizo would be searching for them, the little girl, and especially the Pichu. She said to Pachirisu, "There's no way they can get in, and they can't really do much since you've made the place perfect... well kinda almost I'd say. No place can be too perfect, as we can't really communicate with the outside world here, and we can't really get out almost."

Elgyem sat down on the bed with Viola and Pichu, since he had realized that even psychic types couldn't do anything past the wall. He had tried to teleport outside of the room, as he noticed that nothing had happened! He said to Tori, "Elgyem." [Translation: Test done, cannot teleport in or out.]

Aron yawned and noticed that the egg was still rather dormant in the incubator, as he thought to himself while Archen patted his shell, "Hmm... we might be stuck here for a little while. At least we're prepared though, and this place is beyond impenetrable... I can't even eat off the materials here after testing."

Kaizo tinkered with the machinery a bit. He then went back to working on the map. He pondered how Cipher may have arrived on campus. "Huh, I think we can rule out air travel, we'd have noticed by now if that were the case." Something occurred to him. He logged on to his PC. "Yeah, Professor Oak? I need the schematics of the school's water system, noting any pipelines beneath the Safari Zone." He logged off as the schematics were printing out. He marked down any location where the pipeline and blind spots overlapped. He also marked off certain places based off of their locations relative to the pipeline. That left him with 6 possible locations. "Perfect!" He went back to tinkering with the machinery.

Fraser was struggling to sleep and was lying in bed staring at the ceiling. Fraser looked over to check on everyone. Phanpy was sound asleep snoring cutely, Slowpoke was still sitting in the middle of the room drooling. However, Fraser didn't spot Tyrogue. Fraser sat up and snuck out of bed to investigate, he found him sitting crossed legged on the window sill intensely staring out the window as if he was looking out for something. "Hey Tyrogue, what are you u-" Tyrogue interrupted Fraser with a hand gesture, Tyrogue closed his eyes and paused as if he was listening to something Fraser couldn't hear. Fraser was a lost for words in confusion, not knowing what was going on with Tyrogue. "Is there a problem?" Fraser whispered whilst checking around the room. Tyrogue didn't react straight, but after a couple of seconds he slowly looked up at Fraser and slowly nodded his head. Fraser was starting to feel nervous, with not knowing what Tyrogue was referring to. Tyrogue opened the window and clicked his finger. After that, nothing happened. "...Was something meant t-" A Grimer appeared at the window and jumped through startling Fraser making him jump across the room. "Tyrogue attack?!" Fraser exclaimed. Tyrogue leaped in front of the Grimer and put his finger on his lips telling Fraser to be quiet. Fraser calmed down and suspiciously watched the Grimer. Tyrogue turned around and started to talk to Grimer. "Rogue-Ro?" [Translation: "I sense something wrong happening in the area, have you noticed anything?"] Grimer nodded. "Grime-r..." [Translation: "Yes, your hunch is correct, and it's happening in the hidden parts of the safari zone...However, that's all I can say 'cause I don't know who's listening" Grimer whispered whilst checking his back at all times. "Ty-Ty," [Translation: "Thank you for your co-operation,"] Tyrogue said. "Grime-Grime," [Translation: "It's an honor to assist you Tyrogue, and it's nice to meet you, Fraser. I'll be off now."] Grimer nodded at Tyrogue and Fraser and leaped out of the window. Tyrogue closed the window and went back into the position he was in previously. Fraser just sat there trying to process what he had just witnessed.

Kaizo was in the Safari Zone, following his map. One odd thing that he had noticed is that the only reason he had to exclude the center area was because it seemed inaccessible. He had marked off 5 of the 6 available spots, and was nearing a cave he decided to rest for a while. The cave happened to be near the center of the Safari Zone, near the inaccessible area. He lied down against the wall in a dark corner. He just planned to stay for a few minutes. A thought occurred to him. What if the area wasn't inaccessible, just hard to get to? He decided he'd investigate in a few minutes.

Tyrogue stayed in the same position for another 5 minutes just meditating. "hey Tyrogue, what's happening in the safari zone?" Fraser hesitantly asked. "Ty-Tyrogue" [Translation: "Let's just say that it's our best interest to stop whatever's happening in the Safari Zone."] Tyrogue explained. "What do we need to do?" Fraser said. Tyrogue stood and started limbering up. "Tyrogue-Ty," [Translation: "I'm gonna go help the Pokemon and maybe deal with the threat. Don't follow me'] Tyrogue said assertively. "Are you kidding me?! you're not leaving to help Pokemon without me!" Fraser said passionately. Tyrogue paused in thought. "Tyrogue," [Translation: "If your coming then you might as well get help."] Fraser then remembered something significant. "Tyrogue! I might know where the hidden area that Grimer mentioned is!" Fraser said, Fraser then turned to Slowpoke and crouched down. "Slowpoke, I'm relying on you to look after Phanpy for me," Fraser said. Slowpoke nodded and jumped up to Phanpy and wrapped his tail around Phanpy making it a more comfortable bed. So Fraser and Tyrogue headed to the place where Fraser the hidden grotto in the Safari Zone. However, as they approached the cave, they found a boy with a dark grey shirt and black hair resting on the wall they needed to access.