• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Poke College

Phanpy got bored because nobody answered the door when she answered back to the voice. So she decided to wonder off again, walking past at Tangela again. Tangela was still focusing on opening the door that he was oblivious to Phanpy wondered off. As Phanpy walked past him Tangela said, "Tang-Tangela," [Translation: "This won't take take much longer,"] "Phan," [Translation: "okay,"] Phanpy briefly said as she walked off, making Tangela thing that she was just waiting behind him.

Phanpy walked to the reception of the PokeCollege and sat down in the middle of it. Phanpy seemed to notice a couple of Pokemon and trainers she'd never seen before and seemed to be new to the college. She got worried with the amount of strangers she saw and when she looked around see couldn't see Tangela or Fraser, so she got quite anxious. Phanpy couldn't even remember the way back, so retreated to a sofa and curled up in a ball slightly and her eyes started to tear up. "Phanpy," [Translation: "I'm so scared,"] Phanpy whimpered.

Tori didn't seem to notice that the Phanpy left, as she opened the door after she got her dress on. She looked down at a Tangela, as she said, "Umm... isn't there a small elephant here usually with you and your trainer?" Elgyem gulped, knowing where the Phanpy went, as he went to Tori and tugged on her shoulder.

Meanwhile, the Helioptile was with Cyndaquil, as he tried to wake him up. He saw him roll over to the other side of the bed, as he giggled and said, "Helio." [Translation: You're a silly one.] He felt something that went past the window in a split second, as he went over to Archen and tapped him with his frills.

Tangela looked up at the girl who talked to her. "Tang...Tangela-Tang!?" [Translation: "Yeah she's right h- Phanpy!? Where'd she go?!" Tangela exclaimed panicking and worried where Phanpy went. Tangela looked up at Tori with a worried look. "Tang-Tang," [Translation: "Please you need to help, she's only a baby," Tangela said with a nervous tone. Tangela then ran off towards to Fraser. Tangela went into the dorm room that Fraser was in and started to Vine whip Fraser's legs.

"Ow! what the heck? Tangela? Where's Phanpy?" Fraser instantly got scared with what Tangela was going to say after looking at the emotion in his eyes. "Tangela!" [Translation: "Phanpy's missing!"] Tangela exclaimed after sprinting off. Fraser forgot everything he was doing and sprinted out looking for Phanpy, knowing that she is only a baby and reliant on Fraser.

Phanpy had been curled up shaking with teary eyes for a couple of minutes. A there was a loud slam that was made from a door shutting which pushed Phanpy over the edge. She started to fully cry and sprint under the sofa she was on. "Phan-Phan," [Translation: "Fraser, help,"] Phanpy whimpered out quietly.

Tori nodded at the Tangela who ran off, as she said to Elgyem, "So... where's Phanpy then?"
He replied as his hands flashed, "Elgyem..." [Translation: She's at the reception area, I think a door went against her and she should be under a sofa...] She shook his hand, as she said to him, "Alright, I want you to go over to her. I'll stay here and watch the others since I've already taken my class. Also if you can, please find my baby Dragonite, I think that he's been looking for me... my styler says that he's around the reception area also. He's the last Pokémon that I'm trying to find, he should be easy to spot since he's a lot smaller than the average one."

The Elgyem nodded, as he went over to the reception area. He had to familiarize himself with the area if he wanted to teleport around, as he saw a boy looking for the lost Phanpy also.

Meanwhile, whilst the little panic was occurring at the reception. Slowpoke had gained consciousness, but still hadn't fully recovered from his damages. Slowpoke was worried about Tyrogue but he realised that Tyrogue and himself were in beds and seemed to be getting cared for. "Slow..." [Translation: "I guess It's over,"] Slowpoke thought to himself. The nurse entered the room and realised that Slowpoke had woken up. "Wow, what a pleasant surprise that you're awake. I'll be back in a moment I'm gonna tell Fraser the good news." The nurse said as she left the room.

Fraser was panickly looking at every possibly place around campus. He eventually made it to reception and asked the receptionist. "Hi, you haven't by any chance seen a Phanpy around here have you?" Fraser had a concerned look to reflect what was happening. "I'm sorry, but I just started my shift a moment ago, I'll tell you if I see anything." The receptionist replied softly. Fraser looked at his feet and walked off, he leaned against a wall and said "where could she be? Phanpy?! It's Fraser." Fraser started to freak out internally with every second. Fraser didn't even notice the Elgyem since he was rather distracted.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
MeowMeowKittyCat's post has been removed as it contains Autoing of Gpig5's character. They are hereby advised to read the rules prior to posting anything else.

1. Name - giro
2. Starter Pokemon and nickname - larvitar (N/A)
3. Appearance: male, 5/11, long, deep red hair, a black jacket with dark blue pants, deep blue basketball shoes, purple eyes
4. Personality - quiet, calm but ready for action, trust worthy
5. Home region - johto

Giro hopped off the train as he reached his destination. With nothing but his larvitar and a huge backpack full of stuff, he new this would be quite the experience. He talked to the reception for a while was taken to his room, which would be his own until he got a roommate. After setting up his bedding and GameCube with its games, he walked outside to take a look around and meet his classmates.

As Fraser was in his frenzy and panic he noticed someone with red hair that he had never seen before. Fraser rushed up to him. "Hi, sorry but have you by any chance seen a baby Phanpy around, she's lost and she gets scared when she's not with me," Fraser asked with a worried look.

Name:John
Pokémon:Absol
Appearance:Male 5' 11" , short
Curly hair with a red jacket and basket ball shoes
Personality:Calm,Easy going but active,likes battling
Region from: Hoenn in Lilycove city
Mega stone: Absolite

As John Woke up excited for first day of school,he eats breakfast and hurrys on the bus with his Pokémon Absol

"I can't wait Untill School,Are u happy right Absol" he said cheerily

"Absol Sol" (Translation:YIPEE) and they get off the bus to the new school and he would ask for a room and it would be his own until a roommate arrives,he then trains at the playground but was Caught off guard when he sees a lonely Phanpy hiding in the bushes,he Go's to check it out

Phanpy had run away from all the loud sounds that was at the reception. Phanpy fled to the bushes in the playground to escape from the area. She simply was curled up in one of the bushes crying and shaking in terror, scared out of her mind. Fraser was on the verge of tears as he continued to search for Phanpy.

Name - Zyreph
Starter - Pikachu : Pan [ Lvl: 50 ]
Personality Traits : Kind, Outgoing, Lazy, Socially awkward
Clothing : Jean jacket w/ white fur collar, White T-shirt, black converses, black jeans.
Items : 5x Pokeballs, 6x Tm's, Comb, PokeDex.
Team: Pikachu, Umbreon[Shiny], Arcanine, Gardevoir, Grovyle.
Body Figure : Muscle, Slim.
Hair Type: Thick, Quiff.
EC: Chestnut.
HC: Brown.
Pan's Moveset: Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Electro Ball, Grass Knot. [ Special Move Since He was Raised By A Zekrom : Fusion Bolt (Only used in life threatening Situations. ) ]

He gladly Accepted To help The little Phanpy so John put up Flyers around the Collage then he takes a rest and Absol watches over Phanpy

Last edited by a moderator:
Fraser got so upset with losing Phanpy that he just simply sat outside the reception sulking. He looked up and saw a person putting pieces of paper on something that had mentioned Phanpy. Fraser's eyes lit up and so he ran over to the person and asked. "Do you know where my Phanpy went?"

"You mean this one?" He said and he Calls Absol and Fraser Phanpy appeared slowly behind

"Here u go" loans the Phanpy to him. "Absol!" (Translation:Mission Complete!)

The Trainer loses fights with Xavier.Xavier wins.Xavier now realized he has a lots of homework's to do.Xavier rushed to his dorm.After done his homework's,Xavier is so tired.But suddenly,Xavier's roommate came.Xavier so happy.

(sorry if i dont make RP too much )

Kaizo hadn't been seen in over a month. Not since the battle against Cipher. A hooded figure wearing a dark blue-grey, zipped up leather jacket wandered the canvas. All that could be seen of his face were shining, blood-red eyes, and a scar across his right eye. He wore pale blue-jeans, and silver leather boots. He had six pokeballs chained to his waist. Three pokeballs, two great balls, and a safari ball. He approached a young trainer. "YOU! Bring it on!" He raised his hand and snapped once. His pokemon released itself, shrouded by the dark. The young trainer looked shocked. "Uh... okay... go, Pidgeot!" The kid sent out his Pidgeot. "Flamethrower!" the figure shouted. A stream of blue flame shot out from the darkness, instantly taking down the bird pokemon in a blaze. The figure snapped again, recalling the pokemon. "Pathetic. There's only one trainer here worth my time. By now, his Frogadier should've evolved. Hopefully he'll be ready, for the greatest battle of his life!" The figure walked off laughing, the kid just sitting there, confused.
The figure entered the hidden part of the Safari Zone. "Let there be chaos!" the figure shouted as two pokemon were released, shrouded by the shade of the night. He chuckled as his pokemon left loose a barrage of blue flame and violet lightning. The trees around them caught flame, the nearby pokemon fleeing for their lives. The figure laughed loudly as his pokemon tore apart the safari zone, causing destruction, knowing this would get the attention of a certain pokemon and its trainer. As the flames spread, the figure laughed even louder, waiting for that trainer who would lead him to his target.

Last edited:
"Dad you can't do this! They are my friends!" Jonny screamed. "Sorry, son. But tomorrow is the great battle, and whoever will lose will be taken away from their Pokemon" Mr. Recks explained.
Great, now Flare will be taken away. Jonny thought. But when he got to the dorm, Flare was a Blaziken!

The next morning...

"Hello everyone to the fighting festival! Please gather round and see some amazing battles!" Mr. Recks said into the microphone. "I'm feeling terrible." Jonny said to himself.

"Well I hate to break it to you, but it's about to get much, much worse." The mysterious figure was standing right behind Jonny. "And things won't get better until I get to battle the trainer I came here for!"

FRAser was relieved about the Phanpy commotion being over, so he simply went to bed and call it a night. Fraser woke up at around noon and suddenly started to freak out about the POkemon tourney taking place. "Oh crud! The tourney!" Fraser exclaimed as he checked the time. "Oh jeez, I hope I haven't missed my battle!" Fraser said as he got up and got ready. Fraser carefully woke up Phanpy and Tangela, who were sleeping next to each other because Of Phanpy's shenanigans yesterday. "Come on we need to go!" Fraser exclaime in panic as he woke them up. Fraser picked up Phanpy and ran out towards the battlefield. Tangela slowly followed him as he was still half asleep. Phanpy tried not to doze back off in Fraser's arms.

The figure watched as the tournament took place. He waited for his target. By now, the safari zone's hidden sanctuary had burned down. The figure knew it was only a matter of time before he got the match he came there for.

Fraser reached the battlefield, but no one was here. "Oh...Oh yeah! It's at the battle festival just outside of the College Campus. Let's head there," Fraser said aloUd before stopping himself walking to the festival. Fraser felt he needed to visit Tyrogue and Slowpoke. He hasn't seen them since other day. Fraser decided to head to the Nurse's office to visit his Pokemon. He knocked on the door. "Hello? I'm here to see Tyrogue and Slowpoke," Fraser said. "Phan!" [Translation: "Hello!"] Phanpy chirped playfully. Tangela eventually caught up to Fraser, he wasn't pin the best of moods since Tangela wasn't really a morning Pokemon.

The figure was still waiting. He was surprised that nobody seemed to notice the hidden grotto burning down. Especially since he knew a certain pokemon and its trainer were involved with it quite a bit.

Fraser was let in by the Nurse. "I'll let you be by yourselves," The Nurse said as she left. "Thank you," Fraser said replied. Fraser looked at Tyrogue and realised that he was still unconscious. Fraser internally sighed. "I guess I shouldn't have expected Tyrogue to still be in his coma," Fraser mumbled to himself. "Phanpy-Phan!" [Translation: "Yay, you're awake!"] Phanpy cheered as she tried to jump out of Fraser's arms. Fraser kept hold of Phanpy and looked at what Phanpy was cheering at. It was Slowpoke, and he was awake. "Oh thank Arceus. Slowpoke, its great to see you awake finally. How are you feeling?" Fraser asked with a gleaming smile, forming from the sight of Slowpoke showing improvement in his recovery.

"Slow...poke," [Translation: "I've been...better,"] Slowpoke grunted as he attempted to sit up. "Don't try to get up. You should just try to recover," Fraser explained. Slowpoke sighed as he lied back down again. However, Slowpoke grew a shocked and appalled look as he looked past Tyrogue. Fraser immediately became worried as to what he was looking as he looked also. It was a tremendously amount of smoke coming from where the hidden grotto is.

"Aw Come On!" Fraser exclaimed. "We'll be back in a bit Slowpoke," Fraser said as he ran out with Phanpy in his arms. "Phan!" [Translation: "Bye!"] Phanpy desperately yelled as Fraser rushed out. Tangela woke up and mimicked Fraser's urgency as he noticed his home in flames. Tangela sprinted after Fraser and ran beside him.

Fraser eventually made his way to the hidden grotto and saw all of the distressed wild Pokemon panicking and running around in a frenzy. Fraser followed the smoke and made it to the hidden grotto. Fraser had a pissed off look as he looked around to see who the culprit was. Phanpy was rather scared so she curled up in Fraser's arms. Tangela charged past Fraser and seemed to be ready to destroy that was related to the fire. "Tangela!" [Translation: "Who did this?! Show yourselves!" Tangela roared in anger.

Name: Alex
Starter Pokemon and nickname: Greninja (Was first a Froakie), no nickname
Appearance: Black shirt, red pants, brown shoes, Pokemon League hat.
Personality: Guy with a great heart, cares for others but can be annoying at some times.
Home region: Kalos

Fraser heard a voice and looked to see what was the source of it and saw a hooded figure. "Who are you and why are you doing this?!" Fraser yelled at the hooded figure. However, Tangela wasn't really up for talking. Tangela formed a green ball of energy and unleashed the Energy ball towards the hooded figure.

"Who I am is none of your concern. I only came here for one battle. The opponent I'm searching for us here. Bring him to me!" The figure deflected the energy ball with his hand.

"You might want to clarify who!" Fraser said in a somewhat sarcastic and hostile tone! Tangela then followed up his Energy ball attack with charging towards the hooded figure. "Tangela!" [Translation: "You'll pay for this!"] Tangela yelled as it attacked the hooded figure.

"Hm. If that's the way you want it.... Cmon out, Greninja!" The boy had a Pokeball in his hand, and quickly dropped it next to him, revealing a Greninja.

The figure pulled back his hood and unzipped the jacket, revealing jet-black hair and a silver shirt. "Who do you think? The only one here worth my time. Tell Kiri to meet me in the student arena. Tonight." Kaizo started walking off. "And if he's not there by midnight, the rest of the safari zone won't live to see the light of day."

OOC: You do realise that Tangela is attacking the hooded figure.

BIC: Fraser went silent as he started to think. "I haven't even seen Kiri in days...What if I can't find him," Fraser watched as the hooded figure revealed his look under the hood and he felt some sort of deja vu, as if he recognized the person.

Kaizo turned around. "Almost forgot." He snapped and two streams of red light emerged from the forest and entered the pokeballs on his waist. "Trust me, you don't want to screw this up. I'll be waiting."

Last edited:
Fraser froze as his realization that they were surrounded by...well they don't know. This made his paranoia go crazy in his head as he stepped backward and prepared to flee, out of him being completely intimidated. "Well, what if he's not here and I can't get him!" Fraser yelled nervously.

"Last I checked, he was a student. I also seen to recall giving his sister an Eevee. How is Viola, by the way?" Kaizo kept walking. "I reccomend you find him, or else the entire safari zone will look like this. A scorched wasteland, a field of ash and charcoal. Remember: you have until midnight."

Fraser fled in a panic back to the College. Fraser was breathing heavily as he sprinted through the College entrance and continued to the dorms. Fraser went up to Kiri's dorm door and started to bang on it. "Kiri! You there! It's extremely urgent!" Fraser yelled at his door, hoping he would answer. Fraser looked down by his feet and realized that Tangela didn't follow him back.

Kaizo saw the Tangela following him. He snapped his fingers and released an Arcanine. "Flamethrower." Arcanine let loose a stream of blue flame, severely burning the Tangela.

Tangela's attack was pathetic compared to Arcanine's flamethrower and got burnt right through. It then continued and directly attacking Tangela and causing tremendous damage. Tangela fainted on the spot and couldn't move. Its pain was unbearable and lied there on the floor in its defeat.

Fraser was getting impatient as Kiri was being unresponsive and it was getting late. Fraser in a last ditch attempt to find Kiri, he searched all over the campus calling his name every few steps to get his attention.