• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Plapti's Post for Trading

I'm back with new Pokemon up to offer and Most are a giveaway!

I've got tons of Magbys and Togepis up for grabs, so bring any Pokemon you don't want and I'll give you a Magby or Togepi in return.

The List has been updated and More Pokemon are up for offer.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
I was going to trade with you ages ago, and we never did. I think I lost interest in Pokemon for a bit again ;).

I'm looking for:

Any Legendary but the following: Zapdos, Mew, Suicune, The Regis, and all Sinnoh legends but Darkrai.
This will help me complete the Dex.

What do you mean by "Any Legendary but the following: ...and all Sinnoh legends but Darkrai"? You've got a double negative in there! I originally read your post as saying that you needed the Sinnoh legendaries, but I now think you don't.

So you're looking for: Articuno, Moltres, Mewtwo, (Celebi), Lugia, Entei, Raikou, Latios, Latias, Rayquaza, Jirachi and Deoxys?

I have all of the GBA Legendaries on my Pokemon Box game & need to transfer them over to the DS, so theoretically I can help with that. But you'd have to wait for me to migrate them from the GameCube to the GBA to the DS. And I can't get rid of all my GBA Legendaries just yet because I haven't finished Emerald.

I'm migrating Articuno, Moltres and Latios today, so I could trade you those temporarily just for the 'Dex. Actually, you could keep the Articuno and Moltres - I think I have three of each. (Fire Red, Leaf Green and XD).

What I'm looking for in return is:
1) a Spiritomb, ideally female, but I'll take any just for the 'Dex for now. If you can breed Nasty Plot and Dark Pulse onto it, so much the better.
2) a female Eevee or Eevolution, ideally with Last Resort and Trump Card.
3) a male Eevee with Tickle, Wish, Last Resort and Trump Card. Actually, I'm not certain if it's possible to have both Tickle and Wish. If not, pick one.

I can also give you a Dusk Ball - I think that counts as a DP Evolution Stone?

Time was an issue too. I'm pretty sure of that.

What do you mean by "Any Legendary but the following: ...and all Sinnoh legends but Darkrai"? You've got a double negative in there! I originally read your post as saying that you needed the Sinnoh legendaries, but I now think you don't.

Yeah, I'm horrible at typing and trying to say what I mean, hehehe. I just need a Darkrai to finish getting data for all the Sinnoh legends.

Take your time. All the egg moves you want are almost all level up moves. Wish is the egg move that has to be chain bred from Togepi to Pikachu to Eevee.

Spiritomb (37 and 49)
Eevee (50 and 57)

In DP evolution stones, Shiny Stone, Dusk Stone, Dawn Stone.

baratron

Staff member
Articuno, Moltres and Latios are now migrated to Pearl. You can keep the Articuno and Moltres, but I need Latios back. Let me know when you have the Pokemon I want & we can arrange a time to trade.

Take your time. All the egg moves you want are almost all level up moves. Wish is the egg move that has to be chain bred from Togepi to Pikachu to Eevee.

Spiritomb (37 and 49)
Eevee (50 and 57)
Yeah, I know, but I'm lazy & like my Pokemon newly hatched with interesting moves. Level 57 takes aaaages to get to! If it's possible to breed a move on, I like to have it.

Also, I am a loon (or I posted far too late last night). When I wrote "I can also give you a Dusk Ball", what I meant was a Dusk Stone. That makes more sense now!

Thought so. Anyways I've got a female Spiritomb and if its traded it gains roughly 50% more Exp. Combined with a Lucky Egg, it's considerably easier to level it up after. (Asuming you fonud a Lucky Egg).

I'm on quite a bit, so what times are good for you? And remember, I do live on the other side of the world almost.

baratron

Staff member
I'm on quite a bit, so what times are good for you? And remember, I do live on the other side of the world almost.
I'm usually around in our evenings, from 9pm onwards. Don't usually go to bed until 2am. That's GMT, so subtract as many hours from it as you need for your timings.

I'm going to be around for at least another hour and a half tonight. You can look for me in the #pokecharms chat room/irc channel.

Edit: Thanks for the Spiritomb! Let me know when the Eevees are ready & I'll trade you the Articuno then (along with a random crap Pokemon).

Sorry for taking so long to respond, but i still got the ditto and bagons ready...

btw: my previous account, super_flame doesnt work anymore. i dunno why :-X :-[ :(

[size=8pt]Hey Plapti-
I can get you a Groudon, but it has a pretty shoddy name (I was going through a phase Dx )
Would you be willing to trade a Johto starter for it? Like a cyndaquil maybe? c:[/size]

[size=8pt]I should pay more attention to the boards.

Yeah, that's fine. I think the Dex entry is all that Groudon is really useful for, because he can't be used in normal battles and gets outclassed way too easily in Uber ones ._.
Just my opinion though.
I'll get onto wi-fi.[/size]

Hmmm, nothing on this list intrestes me. What else do you have? Let me know, these were not easy to get. So I need to have this made worth my while.

[size=8pt]Plapti- I have a shiny Mewtwo (who has pokerus o: ) and if you need it for this trade, I can send it to you as soon as he infects my bidoof :3[/size]

[size=8pt]The Johto starters would be great, thanks :3
Unless you have a Houndour or a Togepi, then I'll get the starters elsewhere.

But I'm having a bit of trouble infecting Fatty (the bidoof) so this may take a bit of time :/
Bah.
Mewtwo recovered from his bout with pokerus before I could infect the little fuzz.
Sorry.
No pokerus fo' you D;[/size]

Okey, dude, did you even get my message? I sent it to you, but there has been no responce. So I am posting here for a safety net. I am on and ready to trade.

Hey, Trainers!

I'm looking for:

Looking for:
Articuno (Trading with Baratron)
Mewtwo (Trading with twinky)
Entei (Trading with Legendry_Master)
Raikou (Trading with Legendry_Master)

Lugia (Trading with twinky)
Ho-oh (Trading with twinky)
Celebi (Trading with twinky)
Latias (Trading with twinky)

Groudon (Trading with Belle)
Kyogre (Trading with Meagboom)
Rayquaza (Trading with twinky)
Deoxys (Trading with twinky)
Jirachi (Trading with twinky)
Darkrai (Trading with twinky)

Manaphy

This will help me complete the Dex.

Items/TMs Wanted:

TM 06 (Toxic)
TM 26 (Earthquake)
TM 42 (Facade)
TM 59 (Dragon Pulse)
TM 65 (Shadow Claw)
TM 79 (Dark Pulse)
TM 84 (Poison Jab)
DP Evolution Stones (I know you may not part with these)
Light Ball

What I've got to offer:

Pokemon

Any starter from any Gen
Any Eevee evolution
Elekid W/Electrizier
All Fossil Pokemon
Diamond Exclusives
Ask, I'm just lazy to list what I've got

Items

Fire Stones x26
Thunder Stones x32
Sun Stones x14
TM 15 (Hyper Beam)
TM 14 (Blizzard)
TM 25 (Thunder)
TM 28 (Dig)
TM 29 (Psychic)
TM 31 (Brick Break)
TM 35 (Fire Blast)
TM 89 (U-Turn)
Most Plates (Ask if Interested)
Black/Expert Belt
Focus Sash
Hard Stones x24
Any other items, just ask, I'll see what I can do

If you just want to trade for the sake of trading, make a reasonable offer.
I'll take shinnies off your hands too.
Natures and Egg Moves may be requested (but may take a bit of time so please be patient)
I can get you a manaphy it take a while