• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Plapti's Post for Trading

Hey, Trainers!

I'm looking for:

Looking for:
Articuno (Trading with Baratron)
Mewtwo (Trading with twinky)
Entei (Trading with Legendry_Master)
Raikou (Trading with Legendry_Master)

Lugia (Trading with twinky)
Ho-oh (Trading with twinky)
Celebi (Trading with twinky)
Latias (Trading with twinky)

Groudon (Trading with Belle)
Kyogre (Trading with Meagboom)
Rayquaza (Trading with twinky)
Deoxys (Trading with twinky)
Jirachi (Trading with twinky)
Darkrai (Trading with twinky)

Manaphy (Trading with twinky)

This will help me complete the Dex.

Items/TMs Wanted:

TM 06 (Toxic)
TM 26 (Earthquake)
TM 42 (Facade)
TM 59 (Dragon Pulse)
TM 65 (Shadow Claw)
TM 79 (Dark Pulse)
TM 84 (Poison Jab)
DP Evolution Stones (I know you may not part with these)
Light Ball

What I've got to offer:

Pokemon

Any starter from any Gen
Any Eevee evolution
Elekid W/Electrizier
All Fossil Pokemon
Diamond Exclusives
Ask, I'm just lazy to list what I've got

Items

Fire Stones x26
Thunder Stones x32
Sun Stones x14
TM 15 (Hyper Beam)
TM 14 (Blizzard)
TM 25 (Thunder)
TM 28 (Dig)
TM 29 (Psychic)
TM 31 (Brick Break)
TM 35 (Fire Blast)
TM 89 (U-Turn)
Most Plates (Ask if Interested)
Black/Expert Belt
Focus Sash
Hard Stones x24
Any other items, just ask, I'll see what I can do

If you just want to trade for the sake of trading, make a reasonable offer.
I'll take shinnies off your hands too.
Natures and Egg Moves may be requested (but may take a bit of time so please be patient)

Hey plapti, i can get you Slopoke, Misdreavus, Stantler, Pinser, Lapras, Tangela and Phione.

Im Intrested in, Tm 15 (Hyper beam), Tm 25 (Thunder), Elekid w/ Electerizer, Flareon (if you have one), and i also need a few water and leaf stones! thanks

Hey plapti, i can get you Slopoke, Misdreavus, Stantler, Pinser, Lapras, Tangela and Phione.

Im Intrested in, Tm 15 (Hyper beam), Tm 25 (Thunder), Elekid w/ Electerizer, Flareon (if you have one), and i also need a few water and leaf stones! thanks

Andy: Yeah, I can all of the items. How many Leaf/Water Stones do you need? I can get you one of TM 15 and 1 TM 25.
My Flareon isn't for trade and i was hoping to trade the Elekid w/Electrizer for a Magby with a Magmarizer. I'll think about it though.

[quote author:prodiguy link=topic=2672.msg33042#msg33042 date=1186945389]
I can get you a Glameow for a Bulbasaur, if possible?
[/quote]
Prodiguy: Yeah I can get you a Bulbasaur for the Glameow.

[quote author=ShadoPikachu link=topic=2672.msg33062#msg33062 date=1186951864]
Can I get an umbreon? I'll trade you a Shelgon if you're willing. PM me if you are interested.
[/quote]
ShadooPikachu: It'll take me some time, but yes I should be able to. I'll PM you when I've got it.

ok how about, 1 tm 15, 1 tm 25, 2 water stones and 1 leaf stone? if you want to trade those then you can choose the pokes you want and i'll get them ready!

ok how about, 1 tm 15, 1 tm 25, 2 water stones and 1 leaf stone? if you want to trade those then you can choose the pokes you want and i'll get them ready!

Andy: I'll take the Phione, Slopoke, Misdreavus, Pinsir and Lapras. I'll even through in another TM 15 for my Nosepass back if you want. What Pokemon do you want back?

ok sounds good apart from i just realised i need 2 leaf stones not one. so do you want to pick another poke? dont bother about any certain pokemon just bring some you dont want, and sure ill get your nosepass aswell

ok this'll have to be done in two trades so ill give you six, and then come back with stantler if thats ok. and im good to go when you are!

Hey, I can get you Wynaut, Grimer, Mawile and Sentret, either as eggs or hatched, for Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Totodile and Treecko. If you want them hatched, it may take a little while, but if you can take 'em as eggs, I can give them to you today.

hey again, i think your in the middle of a trade so i can wait till you finish but i just wanted to let you know that im ready when you are!

Omg!! some one finally has an elekid for trade!! :o :o :o :o I'll give You my primeape!!! ;D ;D(add an electrizer if u can)
Rash,Naive, or Naughty nature plz
(egg move)ice punch

Omg!! some one finally has an elekid for trade!! :o :o :o :o I'll give You my primeape!!! ;D ;D(add an electrizer if u can)
Rash,Naive, or Naughty nature plz
(egg move)ice punch

I was actually going to trade the Elekid for a Magby with a Magmarizer. I only have Lv. 9 Elekids caught. If you want one with those natures and Ice Punch, You're going to have to wait a while

Yep, that's fine. Give me some time to breed it. I'll PM you when I'm ready.

Edit: I've got the Corsola already, any other Pokes you have on my list?

Yeah, that's possible. If you could, could you send the Kabuto as a Fossil, not as a Pokemon?

BTW: Expect an update later tonight on the lists.

Hi Plapti, Here we go with another list...I have, Zigzagoon, Slakoth, Seedot, Gulpin, Snorunt, Slugma, Beldum and Spheal. Oh and your mankey :) I'll go update my want list for you to have a look at, if you want to.

K, I'm back and Sorry Andy, but I found my own Mankey, Spheal, Zigzagoon, Slakoth, Seedot, Gulpin, Snorunt, and Beldum. I'll still take the Slugma. I looked at your post and don't have any of the Pokemon you want. Any Items you want in particular?