• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pictures, please ~

408706092_1416523468_0.jpg

I think too much... :p

You look like the youtuber known as TheKillerNacho.

1 week till my first interview for the RAF, realised I'd need to cut my hair again, so I decided to have a mohawk for a week... =)

Rupertcam055.jpg

I think its pretty badass =)

qq.png

2-ish years ago

q.png

1-ish years ago

longhairandshortbeard.jpg

maybe three weeks ago? This one is my favorite out of the group

buzzandbeard.jpg

about a week ago. I don't really like the lighting on this one, it makes my skin look weird

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Is it just me or does Sem look younger than Kingie here, even though Sem should be older than him?

Eh, must be the evil mustache.

Is it just me or does Sem look younger than Kingie here, even though Sem should be older than him?

Eh, must be the evil mustache.

Indeed, Kingie looks like a fusion of Sem and Zacky in my opinion xD *is referring to the pics before the one "a week ago"*
But cute pictures anyhow :3

Also, I wish I could have gone to Anime Evolution with Dwayna D:

Well uh.... hi, Virgil head.

Also, Sem, am I totally wrong, or do you has some Native American in you? 'Cause it looks a bit like that to me.

Well, might as well post the me-driving-in-a-go-kart-weird-picture >>

..Not one of my favorite pictures x.X First off, I'm trying not to laugh and trying to focus on driving a go kart that's going super fast that doesn't have breaks. Second, why does my sister look funny o.O Third, what were we looking at? And fourth, you can see the hair difference between me and my sister xD Though none of us had dyed our hair.

Backsprite, lol. Trying on clothes at Buckle, thought the back of my shirt looked cool, hey look, my hair grew! =D

*coughs* x.x

Dani, everyone knows that you're supposed to stare off slightly to the side in pictures. Good job : D the face on your sister might be one of the funniest I've ever seen xD oh hay..that shirt does look cool xD and that whole picture looks kinda shiny. Also, is that your shoulder in the corner? : P

Zacky..... xD

OHHAYLOOKIT'SCARMEN

Wow. Can't say I saw that coming! It's a really nice picture though ^^

Well, I have finally grown comfortable enough with Pokecharms to post some pictures. It's a little plain and boring, but hey, it's me. Hopefully it works.

I'm the one in the front with the dark hair. I'm typing up some stuff for a graphic design class. I'm oddly calm in this one.

In this one I'm actually happy. Of course, I posed. I'm not that nutty.

Aren't air quotes fun? I'm the one in the blue shorts.

If I guess correctly, do I get something? XD And it is so freaky, that guy in the white suit looks a LOT like someone I went to high school with o.O

And Thank you Data ^^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Unless my memory is bad, I think it's possibly the one that Sem mentioned. Looks a bit like your little-kid yearbook piccu you showed us a loooong time ago on XS. I thinks. If that was you.

Megsandmecopy.jpg

Me and SineCosineTangent!! We decided that instead of separate pics we might aswell take one together and post it here. ^^

We absolutely hated the way the pic came out so we edited in photoFAIL.
Enjoy!

We did edit the eyes, mostly because they ended up bright red and we looked cross-eyed. We chose the colors that matched our eyes best though.

Megsandmecopy.jpg

Me and SineCosineTangent!! We decided that instead of separate pics we might aswell take one together and post it here. ^^

We absolutely hated the way the pic came out so we edited in photoFAIL.
Enjoy!

Now I don't wanna get between the two of you.... Or do I... heh... All right ^_^