• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pictures, please ~

Photo10.jpg

I tried a headband. Now, Tun will think that I look like Ricchan from K-ON as well as acting like her xD (Also, I like the headband :3)

hat.jpg

Xanthier's phone is kind of blurry, but there's me with one stack of books, my new hat and my now slightly older (had it cut around July) short hair. Hat.

Midnight; A WILD TAYLOR LAUTNER APPEARS~

So, yeah, since I've never posted here before;

DarkSaluno

Yurp, this is the head behind the screen of my laptop~ Isn't my bathroom fantastic? xD

Well what do you know? It's already that time of the year. The five (four this year due to a national holiday) days of you seeing my face and the rest of my figure stuck in several different costumes for Spirit Week. We'll start off with something familiar. TIME TO STARE INTO YOUR SOOOUUULLL!!!

Photoon2010-10-03at1510.jpg

(My hair used to be all scraggly for the pajama costume, but it went down over the course of the day, so I don't look so sleepy anymore)

Photoon2010-10-04at2017.jpg

TORU! YOU! ME! GUITAR BATTLE DUET! NOW!

And now for something completely different...
The result of another insanity period.
Photoon2010-10-04at1507.jpg

Complete with a surfer-dude face growing out the back of my head (a bit hard to see)
Photoon2010-10-04at15083.jpg

Tomorrow I should have something that makes sense...

Toru said:
I tried a headband. Now, Tun will think that I look like Ricchan from K-ON as well as acting like her xD (Also, I like the headband :3)
OHMYGODITSRICCHANEEEEEINEEDTOTHROWAPOKEBALLATIT
*shot*
... I need to get some hairclips so I can do the Yui. :x

op8bd4.jpg

Here is my face.
minus the eyes
My cap makes me look all cool and mysterious and eyeless :>​

Another day, another costume. Today, I shall cast a spell upon you to fangasm over my awesome costume
Photoon2010-10-05at1439.jpg

The part I was most proud about this costume was how I used glitter which I blew from the pages of my little grimoire and blew sparkles into the air. I did try to take a photo of me doing this..
Photoon2010-10-05at1440.jpg

It's like a double rainbow though: I can't capture it on my camera

So liek
This is probably the last time you'll see a photo of me with hair this length :3

v78pxu.jpg

Dark said this is the photo I look best in, so~ ♥
loli'msuchaposer. :U

justsomenotes: My shirt says "Lambretta", I ♥ fingerless gloves and I'm listening to OK Go <33​

G

Giratina DS Lite

Re: You have received a warning
Hey I am really sorry I just thought that you guys would be really interested in these DS'.
I hope you accept my apology and I wont be troubling you anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Double post, just as spammy as the original, especially AFTER receiving a warning for it?

Warnings are there for people to heed, read the rules, and follow them. If you can't do that, you don't belong here. Now get the hell out of our forums, you sad excuse for a humanoid creature.

Yoshi I absolutely love your pictures :) Your friends are cute too :3 Also, the red eyes actually make the picture seem pretty cool, it adds more of a sophisticated look to you.

46324_1405672186911_1385608121_30897875_3397378_n.jpg

THe big guy on the right is me. The guy next to me is Sam, and we're two of the Blues Brothers XD

37116_1553617552734_1004035166_1582441_7361587_n.jpg

Well, this was at the Powder Puff game. The guy with the hat is Austin Travis, who was just there in the pick to be there. You know me and Sam, and the guy on the other end is Austin Smith. I swear, I know about 14 Austins.

60548_1547777966748_1004035166_1569277_1635752_n.jpg

THis was at a Costume party. I was an NCIS agent, a non specified NCIS agent. Austin was my grampa who just remembered where he left his keys 50 years ago. Ironically at someone elses house. THe girl in the middle is Jerry, and she is like a little sister to me :3 THe creepy guy next to her is Trey, who was just himself. And the guy next to him is.... Austin Brister. Also himself. He demanded that we call Smith "Papaw Leo" so we won't get names mixed up, so that's what we called him.

60226_1397846191266_1385608121_30883407_8226653_n.jpg

And here is me trying on my new suit that my mom got for my birthday. It was from a Thrift store, so it was cheep, but boy do I look dern sexy in it. Wait, was that out loud 0_e

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
That's no ordinary rabbit... That's the most foul, cruel and bad-tempered rodent you've ever set your eyes on!

Costume concept FTW, El xD

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Secad, you're talking to someone who understands biology.

Just because I do, doesn't mean that Monty Python, who coined the original quote, DID.

Yes, I was quoting the movie that the Killer Rabbit came from.

You should go and watch Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail.

Like.

Now.

DO EET.

Hehe, I like my hair
hotel-bar-entertainment.jpg

This is me at work dancing to my fave song of all time, CHOCOLATTE!
Edit: That was the main entertainment room in the greek hotel I worked at

Spice, you are pretty and you should never say you aren't, besides i'm the one who isn't pretty.
Magpie, im jeolous I want a munchy plush too! I blame the lack of UK pokemon merchandise! You look way younger than you are infact I have a best friend who looks exactly like you and she is 14! Nice bike also. :) xxx

Haaaaaaaaaaaay yeeewww gaaaiiiissss~!

Let's do the Truffle Shuffle!
Spice said:
I'm not pretty. At all :'D
Aaaahahahahahahahahaahahhhahahahahaa. Neither am I. :| You are, like, GORGEOUS compared to me. >>

Aaaanywaaaay I got a haircut like last month and I haven't posted a picture yet, soooo let's look at my face~! ♥ (at four different angles)

1z7vhl.jpg

Ugly no. 1

4v042d.jpg

No. 2 :>

2hqfhg4.jpg

No. 3 - I look even uglier because my dad made me laugh :'D

2qc14zl.jpg

No. 4 - ^ Best picture there ^
(Ignore my brother, Luke, buttering toast in the background c: )

And here's one from this morning, when I'm tired and sick ♥ (I still am just now, but y'know ♥)

vqmjrc.jpg

SICKFACE YEAH ♥
You can see my freckle right beside my eye really well there ... ><​

It seems to me that the below-fifteen female departement of PokeCharms has self esteem problems :x Smile, ladies, you're both lovely~

(And so are you, Sho, even in this outfit xD)

This time, I brought a picture of me as well. I posted a pic of me here once, but it didn't work- Now I found a better photo site, so it should work.

What does Dark Soul do when he wants a bad-ass picture of himself? He puts on his leather jacket, his shawl, grabs his demon sword and stands in his backyard while his sister snaps pictures of him. Looking back on that, this picture is quite outdated- I have a new shawl, a hat, and new sunglasses, all of which would've looked better in this photo.

Oh well, here goes~

21az5fa.jpg

...Yeah, the improved version will be up later. Enjoy the ugly~

Also:

v5l8w8.jpg

DARK THAT QUENAI PICTURE IS ADORABLE KRJWEBNROWEDMSKLnjrnlemkrfpdsm;rwe
Plus you have a really nice jacket and sword and a really good quality camera |D

That is all. :>

So, just had my first kung fu tournament last weekend. I actually placed, so here's me with a medal. It's got the temple's insignia on it, and I'm quite happy with it.

Picture13.jpg

My room looks like a mess because it -is- a mess.