• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pictures of your pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
This is mainly just my way of showing off my new kitty, but feel free to post pics of (or just talk about) your various pets, too.

Anyways, my new kitty: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/Linkachu166/6b68c57c.jpg

In the words of my sister "His name is Rupert Giles Alexander Summers" :p
We just got him yesterday morning. Quite a new experience for me really... Never owned a cat before. Already more than once he's proven to be too cute for words ^^;

The only other pet we have right now is our doggie, Will, who's probably been feeling very left out/jealous since the kitty came home. I'll try to get some decent pics up of him as soon as possible.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I'd like to think that the Alexander bit comes from me but somehow I think it's more related to a certain one eyed Harris....

I always forget just how tiny kittens are.

I several pets. Well, technically they're my parent's pets, but I live in the same house as them. Anyway, one is an Alaskan Malamute. It's a big big dog. I'd upload a photo, but my webspace is permanently down...

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
I've never had a pet owing to the fact I'm allergic to all creatures with fur, fish are boring, and my mum is phobic of snakes & spiders. Recently I have thought about getting some kind of vegetarian lizard, only we'd have to find someone to look after it when we go on holiday. And, knowing me, I'd probably be allergic to their spit or something :?.

Actually, I would get a pet octopus if it wasn't for the fact they only live 1-2 years :cry:. Octopi are really intelligent and apparently make fantastic pets - if you're able to deal with the death thing :(. Instead, I just have an overabundance of toy octopi (more than 30 last time I counted), 7 wolfies, 3 ewoks (4 if you include the live one, 2 Pokemon and a dino.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Chibi_Tai said:

I several pets. Well, technically they're my parent's pets, but I live in the same house as them. Anyway, one is an Alaskan Malamute. It's a big big dog. I'd upload a photo, but my webspace is permanently down...

Send it to me over msn or e-mail or something and i'll upload it and post it here.

I'm looking to get an attatchment mod sometime...

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
*Dies of cuteness*

Your kitty is so unbelievably cute, Katie. Although... It looks EXACTLY like my kitty. Close enough anyway :p

I'll get ya a picture of mah kitteh ASAP. My camera went missing.

Aww.. I love cats, and that cat is so cute. Unfortunately leather suites and cats don't go too well together, so we aren't allowed one. I don't have a pet right now, my parakeet died about a month ago. *weeps*

Doctor Oak said:
Chibi_Tai said:

Send it to me over msn or e-mail or something and i'll upload it and post it here.

I'm looking to get an attatchment mod sometime...

I'll need to find one that gets a good perspective first. I think most of the ones we took are just her head, so it would be good to get one that shows how big she is.

I may have to sacrifice one of our cats for this.

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
I have a cat. She's called Muffin.

Ok, I don't, I lie. I wish I did have a cat called Muffin though, it'd be so kawaii! I love cats, always have, but it turns out my brother seems to be allergic to them. My grandparents have two cats, Bonnie and Sophie, and our whole street is dominated with other cats. My favourite cat's Lulu, who lives next door/in our garden. She's cute and fluffy and glares at cars until they stop. :p

This topic is 6 freaking months old. You do not revive a topic that has been dead for half a year. Now, I command you to grab a spade and fill in this grave!

Status
Not open for further replies.