• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Percy Jackson: Age Of Gods

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Alan shook his head at Elliott's words, before flashing her a smile. "If its my friend's problem then that means its my problem as well. I'm here to help." He said with a nod. Alan always strove to help those around him, even if it made him seem like the cliché boy scout stereotype. It made him happy to see problems resolved. "Last I saw Seth was hanging around the cabins. That was just before Xavier arrived and I met up with you."

Serh had pulled out a book to read as he wanted to have a bit alone time. He was not really sure how Billy had found his spot, but he was not unhappy to the guy. "What can I do for you? I am surprised you are not pranking some camper by now."

Closing the book, Seth looked to Billy and smiled. He was sure billy figured out that he was the one to prank his house by now, so he knew that there would be some form of prank as repayment. "Let me guess you want to prank someone and need my help."

Last edited:

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
“Okay,” Xavier said to Elliot, letting his arm fall back to his side. “Well, if you need anything.” He then turned to Alan and shrugged. “It’s fine, I’ll just wander around a bit. I’m sure I could find something to do.”

——

An alarm clock rang throughout the Poseidon cabin. Chloe groaned, rolling over and hitting the off button on the alarm. She got out of bed and changed into a fresh set of clothes and grabbed her sword. Her plan was originally to head to the arena to do her training before Xavier showed up. So, she set out of her cabin and headed to the arena.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Mycel nodded and started wandering around again, holding the large umbrella over his head. Now that he could focus, he could start acting the way he was supposed to be. He looked around the campsite, wandering around as he did so, walking close to the barrier protecting the camp. He walked around the edge of the barrier, until he reached the back of the large Zeus Cabin. He figured the guy who was gonna be pranked was gonna stay in this Cabin, so it would be easiest to catch Seth in the act that way. Mycel dug a hole below the cabin with his roots and hands, then climbed into the dirt hole, covered himself up and acted like a normal yet abnormally large mushroom, keeping his eyes and mouth closed to look natural, and waited this thing out until it was his time to shine. He had thrown the umbrella from before into the hole with him, to make sure he could still focus when he dug himself out again.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Lochlan Fleming woke up to his bed covered with thorny vines. He immediately started stressing out, what a wonderful thing to wake up to as a child of Phobos. He was paralyzed in fright and did not know what to do. Lochlan looked over at the other people in his cabin, though noticed a few out of place. His “aura” of fear began to intensify, though he just sat there, taking it. This was quite common of Lochlan, he never really put up a fight. His medication was on the small table next to his bed, and he tried to reach for it, failing. He tried to motion to his cabin mates that he needed it, but they were probably scared or unsettled at this point.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Alexios was walking around the camp alone whistling looking for something fun to do. He was quiet the lonely kid in the camp due to him being thanatos child but that didn't bother him. There was apparently pranking going on the other day but he missed it.
"*sigh* Why do I have to miss the most interesting things happening in camp!" Alexios thought to himself. "Oh well. I can do some training before anyone else goes there. I suppose i need to work on my form a little bit." Alexios added quickly in his mind. "The first sign of insanity is talking to yourself. I guess I am going insane." Alexios muttered out loud as he was starting to move towards the arena.

Last edited:
Billy smiled widely.
“Indeed I do. I want your help to prank a new guy. Think of it as something of a welcome for him. But I want it to be extra mean because the new guy hurt Chloe’s feelings. They apparently have some history together. And I need your help to first come up with a prank and to put it together. I think the new kid will be situated in the Zeus cabin so I would like to have the prank to be there” he said, all of it with a big smile on his face.

————————————————

Elliott looked at Alan with fake shock when he called her a friend.
“Th-thank you Alan. You really are a true friend” she said and gave him a ‘friendly’ kiss on the cheek. She looked around the cabin area but couldn’t find Seth.
“So... should we ask around? Seth usually don’t hang out in our cabin. I don’t know where he goes” she said. Then she looked at Xavier.
“I’m sorry about this. I really didn’t want this to affect you in any way” she told him.

The Alright Attorney

Alan smiled, chuckling softly at Elliott's reaction. He even felt his cheeks blush a little at her kiss, but quickly shook his head clear. Once Elliott searched around the cabin and it's surrounding area and came up with nothing, Alan crossed his arms, trying to think. "Hmm...Seth is a pretty private person, wouldn't be surprised if he has some secret spot out in the trees somewhere."

"What is in it for me? You know that nothing comes without a price. What will you do for me if I help you with this prank?" Seth raised one of his eyebrows and crossed his arms. He had a bit of a bad feeling, but he would ignore it for a moment as he delt with the negotiation of the price for a prank. Especially since he did not know the guy. He would hate to make someone feel like they are not welcomed.

NDB

Xavier shrugged and waved a hand dismissively. “It’s fine. Go ahead and take care of whatever it is you need to do. We'll just put this tour on a rain check for later. I’m sure I can’t get into too much trouble.” He bid farewell to his tour guides and walked away from the cabin area. As he was walking, he noticed Chloe walking towards the arena and decided to follow at a distance.

——

Chloe got to the arena, and she set up some of the training dummies in a circle around her. It took a few minutes to get them in set up in the position she wanted them to be in, but eventually, she was content with their positioning. Chloe walked to the center of the circle of dummies and drew her sword. She took a moment to steady her breathing and clear her mind before she started attacking. Her attacks her swift and fluid, cutting and slashing at the dummies. She would attack one dummy with a few slashes and stabs before moving onto another, whether it was simply stepping to the side to the next target, or performing a spin dodge and attacking the dummy on the other side of the circle. As she continued attacking, Chloe spotted Xavier out of the corner of her eye standing in the shadow of the entrance to the arena. She wanted to go over and talk to him, but something told her not to. Instead, she turned back to her training. Her strikes became harder and faster as she continued. She was no longer practicing her skills. All her strikes were with anger as the dummies started falling apart. Eventually, all the training dummies were destroyed and laying in pieces in the ground. Breathing heavily, Chloe looked back at the entrance; Xavier was no where to be seen. She sheathed her sword and began cleaning her mess as she calmed down.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Alexios arrived at the arena to see a girl cutting down the dummies so he stayed in the shadows not wanting to spook the girl and might get cut down in the process. Suddenly her attacks started becoming more and more angry and not with the same fluid motions it had before.
"What got her that mad?" Alexios thought to himself. He saw the last dummy break and the girl calming down picking up the mess. He could maybe walk up now without gett slashed into pieces.
"Emm Hello?" He said after he walked up a bit not walking to close as he was certainly a bit scared of her reacting with a sword against him.

Billy smiled. That Seth even asked what was in it for him meant that he could consider joining in on the prank.
“Well, except for the fact that it’s fun to prank people and that we can get revenge on this guy for making Chloe sad, I can give you some of my chips. Or I can give you one of my laser pointers that I used to annoy the Apollo cabin with when they had archery practice” he said. He took out his chips from his pocket again.
“I don’t have the pointers on me right now, but you can choose between the green and the blue one” he said. He lied about that. He wasn’t dumb enough to leave his pointers in his cabin, but he wasn’t dumb enough to say that he had them on him either.

————————————————

Elliott nodded and waved goodbye to Xavier for now. Then she looked at Alan again.
“You’re right. But the forest is big. I don’t think it’s a good idea to look around aimlessly there” she said. She did know that Seth probably didn’t have his place too far out in the forest because of all the monsters that roamed around in there. So it was most likely close to camp.
“Besides, I don’t want to get my clothes dirty” she added

The Alright Attorney

Alan listened to Elliott's words, nodding in agreement. Leaning back on one of the cabins, he stroked his chin, trying to think of what he could do. "Maybe I could do a quick walk around of the perimeter of the camp and keep an eye out for him? Let you know if I see him?" Alan suggested, crossing his arms and looking back towards her "You have any other idea in mind?"

Jessi had pinned the girl from the Ares cabin down, because she had tried to use an illegal move during their match. She would not let the girl try and do something like that. "Now I am going to let you up, but if you try anything you will turned into a hellhounds chow."

Once she stood up, she walked out of the stadium. She paid no mind to the others as they talked. Going back to her cabin, Jessi changed out of her sweaty clothes and into her usual outfit. What she did not count on was having a new brother to share the cabin with.

Seth smiled as he remembered the fun he had watching Billy use the pointer on the Apollo kids. It just showed how different then he was compared to his siblings. Though most do not know that his mother actually enjoys the pranks that he plays on others.

"I don't know. It will depend on what I have to do. If it is a big risk for me to get into trouble, then I want something more then that. If I help you with this prank, then we get to spend time together. No pranking just us having fun and talking." Seth hoped that Billy would go for it. He really liked the Hermes child and hoped that he would consider it a date. He may be different to his brothers and sisters, but he still loves romance.

Billy shrugged.
“I actually don’t have a plan for what the prank should be yet so suggestions are welcome. Zeus cabin is pretty much empty except for the new guy and Jessi so I doubt we’d get in trouble. It would only be dangerous if Jessi or the new guy walks in. But sure. I can agree on hanging out a little. Pranking constantly is tiresome anyway, even for me. I will definitely deny saying that just so we’re clear” he said with a big smile.

————————————————

Elliott was about to argue and say that would mean Alan would be doing most of the work when he asked if she had a better idea. She didn’t.
“Damn you for making a good point before i’ve even started arguing” she said jokingly. “I don’t have a better idea but I demand that I come with you no matter how dirty I can get from doing so”.

The Alright Attorney

Alan felt a little smirk grow, and he chuckled softly at Elliott's reaction. He stopped leaning on the cabin and turned towards the woods. "Alright, that sounds good to me. If you want to leave at any point though, let me know." With that, Alan turned and made his way towards the tree line, looking back to Elliott with a smile.

NDB

Chloe turned around when she heard someone approach her. She turned around and saw someone who wasn’t Xavier. “Hello,” she responded. “Just cleaning up after a bit practice. Will only be a few moments if you need the space.” She went back to cleaning up the destroyed dummies. “Unless you need something,” she said over her shoulder.

——

Xavier left the arena and headed back to the cabin area. Having seen Chloe wielding a sword and, in a way, systematically destroy the training dummies made him angry. He couldn’t let himself be weaker that her and knew he had to find a way to improve himself. Xavier found his way to the Zeus cabin, opened the door and walked in. He was surprised to find a girl in the cabin, forgetting that Elliot had mentioned that there was someone else living in the cabin. “Uh, who are you?” he asked the girl.

Jessi had pulled out a jacket out of the closet as the door was opened. It was a nice leather jacket that she pulled on over her tshirt. Looking over to the guy who entered, she could feel as if she knew the guy. "You must be the new camper I heard about. Did not know that I was getting a roommate today, but that is besides the point. My name is Jessi Blackwell." With that she walked up to the guy who was taller then she was by a foot at least. She held out her hand for his to shake.

Sable smiled as Billy agreed to hangout. Though he did hope that he knew what kind of hangout that he meant. "I am glad that you agreed. It will be fun to just spend time with you and not be planning anything. If you have an idea then let me know and I will see what I can do."

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
A nearby cabinmate quickly gave Lochlan the medication container, though he was clearly trembling out of fear. Lochlan was clearly irritated at the fact he had no beverage to digest the medication properly. He wasn’t keen on pills, despite taking them twice a day as prescribed. Scowling, he swallowed the pill. It seemed almost instantaneously the fear of the people in the cabin disappeared. More logically, Lochlan used his strength to break the vines, getting up from his bed. He opened the door of the cabin to take a nice morning stroll. He didn’t really plan about getting anywhere, but he ended up near the arena. He couldn’t be bothered with it, not preferring combat over, anything really. He decided to walk in it anyway, seeing two people of whom he could somewhat recognize.

Elliott followed Alan towards the forest. She started celebrating on the inside because it seemed to her that she had gotten Alan in her trap. Now she needed to do the same with Xavier. But that could wait. He seemed to have a bunch of anger that she could use to her advantage. For now, it was Alan’s turn. She gave him a smile as they walked.

————————————————

Billy was pretty dense when it came to flirting but even he could understand what Seth meant when he put it like that. He blushed a little and turned away so Seth wouldn’t see. Right about then he got an idea of what kind of prank to do. Instead of killing two birds with one stone, he could kill three birds with one stone. He could kill the boar before the prank was started and play it off like he had killed it himself towards Seth.
“Just so that Seth won’t suspect that I got a mushroom from Mycel! No other reason whatsoever!” Billy thought to himself. He turned towards the camp again to go get a weapon. He wasn’t the best with any type of weapon but he was familiar with a spear, sword and dagger. The spear would be most useful.
“I thought of something we could do. I just gotta get a weapon” he said. The plan was to put the boar inside the Zeus cabin. A little morbid, but he found it funny. It would mean that Mycel would have to wait a little more for his food but Billy could offer something more for the inconvenience.

The Alright Attorney

Alan felt relaxed seeing Elliott smile, it was good to know she was fine with him helping her. With that, he made his way around the woods. "So, what you gotta ask Seth in particular anyways?" Alan asked curiously. "Just about if he saw who it was who swapped your perfume right? Hopefully he'll let you know." He shrugged as he spoke, but stopped short, hearing some voices. "I think I hear Billy? From Hermes?" Alan whispered out, before looking back to Elliott. "Wanna check it out? He might be with Seth?"

NDB

Xavier looked at the Jessi as she introduced herself and walked over to him, holding a hand out to him. What stood out to him about the girl were the piercings she had. They were interesting. He reached and shook her hand. “I’m Xavier,” he responded. He let go of her hand. “So, are you like my sister or something?” he asked. Xavier wasn’t sure how he felt about having a sister after being on his own for a while.

——

Chloe finished cleaning up her mess and headed over to the water table, still listening to Alexios (assuming he’s still there). She filled a cup with water and drank it before filling up another one and splashing it on her face. Instantly she felt her energy return and she willed herself dry. Chloe saw Lochlan walk into the arena and waved to him.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Lochlan snapped back to reality when Chloe waved to him. Oh, yeah, that’s Chloe, duh..., he thought. He waved back, though in a more relaxed manner. He realized this is probably the first time anyone properly socialized with him at the camp. It cheered him up a bit, so he decided he might stay in the arena for a bit. He got lost in thought again, gazing at certain areas of the arena for a bit.

Elliott nodded. She knew that Seth and Billy were close friends so it made sense that they might be talking to each other.
“Let’s go over there. It might even be Billy who’s the culprit. I hope he is so that we don’t have to bother with this longer than we need” she said and walked in the direction of the talking. Right there was both Seth and Billy, talking to each other. She couldn’t hear what it was about but Billy’s reddish face made it clear that Seth was flirting. She walked up to them.
“Hi Seth and Billy. What are you two talking about?” She said.

————————————————

Billy turned towards Elliott. He knew that there could only be one reason she’d risk getting dirty and that meant that Billy was in a bit of trouble. But he kept a straight face.
“Hi Elliott. We weren’t talking about anything special. I was actually about to leave to go to the training area” he lied.
“No. Stay a little. I want to talk about who messed with my perfume. Do you have any idea who it was?” Elliott said.
“No I don’t. But I heard some of my siblings talk about sneaking in to your cabin but I didn’t pay attention. I had better things to do” Billy replied.
“Like what, exactly?” Elliott said. She didn’t believe for a bit that Billy had anything better to do. So that comment was kind of a confirmation that he was the culprit.
“I can’t say” Billy said. That was not a good answer but he couldn’t say anything better.
“Really?” Elliott said, in disbelief and gave him a sour look.
“Really” Billy replied and looked Elliott in the eyes. The air was pretty tense around them at that point.

"He was with me. I wanted his help getting a book from the Athena cabin. They won't let anyone who is not from their cabin get a book from them, so I was wanting to ask Billy here if he would help me convince them to loan me the book." Seth smiled at his cabin mate. Though he has never really been that fond of the girl, he would not tell what he knew about the switch. "I made Billy a promise that he could not tell anyone the plan, but I do not want you to think that Billy would have done it."

With that Seth grabbed Billy's hand and started walking out of the forest. "See you later Elliot. Bye Alan, see you guys at the dinning pavilion." When he was out of their site, he let go of Billy's hand, and turned to the boy. "That was uncomfortable. Why does she have to be so, so, so you know."

Jessi smiled at the question. "Yeah I am. So what brought you here might I ask? If it is too personal you can forget that I asked. I know that some people do not like to talk about it, so I do not mind if it is too personal."

The Alright Attorney

Alan sighed, not liking the tense air that was about. He considered both sides here his friends and didn't want any bad blood with either. Once Billy and Seth left, he walked up beside Elliot, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm going to go out on a limb and say you didn't believe them." Alan said, leaning back on a tree. "What do you wanna do now then? Gonna keep an eye on them or move onto something else?"

Billy blushed as Seth pulled him away. He gave Elliott and Alan a big goofy smile and waved goodbye to them. Seth dragged him away far enough that the other two couldn’t see or hear them.
“I don’t know. She’s your sister. I don’t know her very well but you do so you tell me” he said, rather carelessly. It probably came of as a little rude. Especially since Seth pretty much saved Billy from eating his own pants or whatever Elliott could order him to do.
“But thanks for saving me back there” he said.

————————————————

“No I don’t believe them. But I can let it slide for now. Perfume can be replaced. I’m gonna keep an eye on them when we meet each other but it’s pointless to follow them around” Elliott said. As much as she liked being the one in charge, she figured she needed to build up her trustworthiness for Alan so she decided that he could decide what they could do.
“Thanks a lot for the help. But I don’t want to order you around. You can decide what to do now” she said with a smile

The Alright Attorney

Alan smiled back at her with a nod. He was surprised she still wanted to atleast hang out with him. It was nice though, he didn't really know a lot about Elliott so he figured this could be a good way to do so.

He tried to think of something they could, stroking his chin as different ideas popped in his head. She probably wouldn't wanna go jear the training grounds... "Hmm... Want to visit the beach? Might do us some good to just sit and relax there now." He suggested.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"It's fine. I didn't know someone using the arena and i was just looking for something fun to do. You seemed quite mat about something so i didn't wanna step in before then." Alexios said to Chloe. "Eeem i am sorry if you feel like i spied on you. It was not my intention. But if you are done with the arena i would like to use it or.. err i don't know really. I am just too bored to figure out what i want to do." Alexios saw Chloe waving at someone else "I need to go. Pleasure meeting you." He said as he shadow traveled away. He didn't wanna talk with more people now, he was not used to that.

"Yeah you are right. I just hate how controlling and manipulative she is. She has caused so much bad to come out of our cabin. Before she was there, we used to be so kind and caring towards others. Now that she is here it has all changed. Now don't get me wrong, there are a few good people left, but if she has her way, they will all be just like her." Seth was seething. He hated how his brothers and sisters were turned to greed and vanity. Looking to Billy, he spoke to him. "You know that is why I spend so much time out of the cabin. It is why I come out here to get away. I have never wanted to control someone like she does. When have you ever seen me use my powers like her? If I wanted to be I could be just as mean and vindictive as her."

Billy was surprised to see Seth this angry. He hadn't actually heard anything bad about Elliott before. But then again, Seth knew her better than he did. In fact, Billy didn't know Elliott at all. He knew about her but hadn't talked to her. He knew that she also had charmspeak like Seth did but he had only seen her use it against his siblings and she always had a reason for it. Hermes children weren't exactly friends with Aphrodite's children aside from Seth.
"I haven't seen her use her powers at all except when it's against my siblings. I'm sorry. I don't pay much attention to everyone else's business. I have the attention span of a puppy. But i can start paying more attention to her behaviour in the future. By the way, i don't think she believed our lies. From what i could tell over there, she's pretty smart and knows what she's doing. But let's focus on something else now" he said and smiled. He knew exactly how to cheer Seth up.
"To cheer you up, think about what we're doing later today" he said. Even though the thought of it made him blush, it would be worth it to cheer Seth up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Elliott smiled.
"That sounds perfect! I'll race you there!" She said, playfully and took off towards the beach. That Alan even suggested going to the beach meant that he was pretty much hooked and Elliott could start focusing more on winning over Xavier. She figured she'd most likely have to get together with one of them to keep them hooked. And Alan seemed like the best choice for that. Atleast it seemed that way for now...

The Alright Attorney

Alan smiled at Elliott's response, chuckling softly as she began to run towards the beach. She seemed to be warming up to him, he never really expected that but he was pretty glad it seemed to be the case. With that, Alan started to run as well, trying to catch up with her. "Hey no fair, you ran before I could say go!" He said with a smirk.

NDB

Xavier shrugged. "Had no where else to go." He didn't really feel like expanding much on that explanation. "So, where do I sleep?" he asked Jessi as he walked through the cabin. Compared to outside, it wasn't all that different inside. Same style on the inside as the outside. Then there was the giant Zeus statue at the back of the cabin. He walked up to it and looked up at it. He wasn't sure what to make of it. Xavier turned back to Jessi and pointed over his shoulder. "Dad I take it?"

----

"Oh, okay," Chloe said as Alexios left the arena. She gathered her stuff and headed back to her cabin, where she got cleaned up. She looked at the clock on the wall of her cabin. Dinner should be soon. Chloe left her cabin and headed to the camp store, still needing to replace the shirt that Xavier ruined. Eventually, she found a shirt and headed back to her cabin. She decided she was going to hang out at the beach before dinner.

"Oh trust me she uses her powers more then you think she does. I do not trust her one bit. She may be my sister, but that does not mean that I have to like her." After Billy mentioned them hanging out later, he seemed to switch moods. He became a little calmer, and his voice less harsh.

"Yeah I am glad about that. Now about the plan with the boar, I do not think it would work how you want it to work. It might be better to brainstorm a little more to come up with a truly good prank. There are only two people in the cabin, we could pull off a better prank then that if we put our heads together." His mind began to work over time on pranks he could pull. If they could be done, he thought of it.

"Yeah that is Papa Zeus. He is just as intimidating in real life when you meet him. For a god who is so amorous, he seems to have few children at the camp." Jessi took the right side of him. She was really starting to like the guys attitude. He seemed so calm about everything, though from the way he was acting, he was hiding alot of hurt under the surface.

"Then what should we do?" Billy asked and started thinking. Ideas popped up in his head but they all seemed pretty repetitive or they just wouldn't work. Something you need to do when you're a prankster is to always come up with new ways to make everything go to shit or you'd eventually just be on repeat. It wasn't a must right now as they planned to do it on a new camper but Billy still wanted to come up with something new. It'd be a lot simpler if he knew what bed the new guy would sleep in but if Mycel was already in position, that could go very wrong. He didn't want to keep Mycel waiting for too long either. His own anxiety level rose quickly. But he couldn't tell Seth that because then he'd know something was up. He kept a straight face, but it was barely that he managed to do that.
"Hmm... I think i got something... but we need to know if they have an open window in the Zeus cabin first. If you can check that, and then come to the Hermes cabin where we'll meet. I just gotta get my prank stuff. If there's an open window, we can throw open glitter tubes through it. Glitter is really annoying to get rid of. With this, we'll have something that'll have them finding glitter for years to come. It will affect Jessi too but i don't have a problem with that. But it's open for other suggestions if you have any" Billy said with a smile. He planned on wrapping a paper around one of the bottles and write "welcome, new guy" on it.

The Alright Attorney

Eventually, Alan managed to reach the beach, his feet sliding to a stop as he saw the sandy shore and beautiful water. A warm smile crossed his face, as he stopped to just take in the sight. Alan had always loved the water, the way the sunlight shimmered off it. It gave him a since of hope, like something bright was just ahead. "Beautiful isn't it..." Be muttered outloud, before glancing back at Elliott.

NDB

"You've met him before?" Xavier asked, looking at Jessi. "I thought the gods weren't supposed to interact with their children." He thought back to the introduction movie, thinking there was something mentioned in there about that. He shrugged anyway, probably misremembering the video. “So,” he said turning to Jessi. “How long have you been at camp?”

——

Eventually, Chloe reached the beach. Still in her camp shirt and shorts, she kicked off her sandals and walked into the water until it was knee high. A contented sigh escaped her lips as the cool water lapped up against her legs. Sure she enjoyed spending time at the bottom of the canoe lake, but nothing beat the sea and the ocean breeze.

(I'm sorry i didn't post Elliott's part earlier. I completely forgot about it)

Elliott reached the beach a few seconds after Alan and started catching her breath as she wasn't one of the most athletic kids in camp. Alan was. Kind of expected since his father is one of the most athletic among the gods. While she herself had a mother that only made sure that she never got ugly or fat but that was it. Her athletic capabilities was something she was on her own with. But saying that Apollo was the only source of Alan's speed wasn't fair. He did train like most other demigods.
"Alright, Alan. You win. Congratulations. Just let me catch my breath" she said. She hated losing but kept her anger inside her for now. She needed to stay calm if she was to play her cards right.

The Alright Attorney

Alan walked over to where Elliott was standing, quickly shaking his head at her response. "I didn't win. There was no real competition, just two people having fun. Either way, we both won this beautiful view as a prize." He said, glancing out at the water again. "Besides, most Aphrodite kids would hate running like that. Makes you stand out from the rest." He offered her his usual warm smile, before taking a seat where they were, taking in the view. "Growing up in a city...You never get to see anything like this..."

"Sure I do not mind going and checking if there is an open window. I will be back. I will also check and see if anyone is watching the cabin." With that he took off. He came up on the side of the cabin where a mushroom seemed to be planted. He knew that only one camper would be able to pull that off, and he was a mushroom himself. Though why would he be there. Sneaking up to him, Seth asked. "Mycel what are you doing here. I thought you had a spot in the Demeter cabin to root around in."

Jessi smiled as he mentioned their father. "Only once when I was younger. He came to visit the camp to set some campers on some quest." Jessi left somethings unsaid as she spoke about Zeus. She did not want to worry her new brother.

Becka had been at the beach for a bit. She noticed that Elliott and Allen arrived, and smiled. She could see that the plan was coming together swimingly. She hoped to get a few more under her thumb later on today. Qll it would take was a sip of the potion that she was reading about in one of her many spell books.