• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Percy Jackson: Age Of Gods

Discussion -> https://pokecharms.com/threads/percy-jackson-age-of-gods.21832/
In there you can read what this is all about
————————————————
Billy was as usual up to no good once again, this time sneaking into the Aphrodite cabin and replacing all the perfume with sweat. He had gotten all of his siblings to agree on helping him collect the sweat (which was just all of them working out and collect the sweat that formed). Gross, but worth it when Aphrodite’s children realize that their cabin smells like sweat and not perfume. He also got two of his siblings to help him put the sweat in the perfume bottles to minimize the risk of getting caught.
“Remember to leave Seth’s things like they were originally as thanks for the help with the bunnies. It might cause his siblings to suspect him to have a part in this though...” Billy said as he carelessly put a hoodie that he liked in a bag. He stole it, in other words. As a child of Hermes, you know exactly what to say if you get caught wearing it later. Especially if it’s Aphrodite’s children. They might even forget that you wear their hoodie. Billy and his siblings wrapped up their prank and returned to their cabin with big smiles on their faces

Seth decided to have a bit of fun with a prank of his own. He did not need any supplies for this one as all he needed to do was get into the Hermes cabin. It helped that they were pranking his cabin at the time. Slipping inside their cabin, Seth set about his work.

He change every single article of clothing with various shades of pink. He then set to work on the decor. He had a little help from Demeter cabin for this one, he locked all of the bunks with thorn vines that would entrap the campers while they were asleep.

Seth was just barely finished when he heard the cabin door open to the cabin members. With a bit of a smirk he let himself out of one of the windows as to not be seen by them. He let out a soft chuckle when he was a safe distance away from the others.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
In the Demeter Cabin there was a patch of grass where mushrooms had grown, the floorboards ripped out so that the grass and fungi could grow. In the middle of this patch, grown over and surrounded by hundreds of various mushrooms types, known and unknown in the world, there was one giant mushroom rooted into the ground, human-sized, about 5ft tall. This was Mycel, a mutated demigod born from Demeter, and also casted out by her where she exiled him into the camp. The giant fungi humanoid had rooted his arms and legs into the ground to absorb nutrients from the ground during his slumber. Well, it wasn't much of a slumber than it was more of an eating session, aswell as him more soaking in the darkness without any care in the world. He could already hear his roommates get up and leave early. This had awoken the large mushroom man, and he got his arms unstuck first from being buried in the ground. Then he pushed himself upward, moving his legs carefully out of the dirt. Mycel stood up, careful not to step on any fellow Fungi, and wiped the dirt off of him. Then he walked outside, his eyes opening slowly, adjusting to the sunlight. The rainbow spirals that were his eyes begun swirling again, ever-so changing in their colouring. Mycel stretched a bit, and decided to wander around the campsite a bit, to sort of 'wake himself up', in a sense.

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Alan using his towel to wipe some sweat off his forehead. He'd just finished up some training,and was returning to his cabin to relax when he saw what could only be described as 'shenanigins' going on as he walked by the other cabins.

He noticed a group of Hermes kids leaving the Aphrodite cabin, as well as a single Aphrodite child, who he recognized as Seth, leaving the Hermes cabin. "Equal opposites I guess." He muttered under his breath, before approaching Seth. "Let me guess, pranks? What you do this time?" He asked, gazing at the cabin. "And how obvious is it that you're the culprit?"

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
Chloe sat at the bottom of the canoe lake, watching the water creatures swim about. A couple of naiads came by and said hello, but nothing more. She always found it rather peaceful at the bottom of the lake; she could be alone with her thoughts and the occasional voice of the lake inhabitants. After being under for about an hour, Chloe resurfaced and climbed onto the dock. As she headed back to her cabin, Chloe saw Seth slip out of a window of the Hermes Cabin as the Hermes crew was just arriving. She shook her head and chuckled, figuring there was some prank war going on. She’d try to the avoid that to the best of her ability. She arrived at her cabin and grabbed her sword off of bed and strapped it to her waist, heading towards the training arena. As she was heading over to the arena, Chloe heard a commotion at the camp boarder and headed over.

——

“Keep moving cupcake!” the fat satyr yelled at Xavier. Out of everything that could’ve happened today, running away from a cyclops with a satyr was not on the top ten of his list. Xavier and the satyr dodged around trees as the cyclops simply ran into and knocked them over. The trees seemed to hardly impede the cyclops as it gained on them.
“Aren’t you going to do anything?” Xavier yelled at the satyr. The satyr had a baseball bat in his hand, maybe he could whack the cyclops and knock him out or something.
“Quit yapping and just move!” the satyr yelled at him. There was a grunt and a loud roar. Xavier turned his head and saw a tree flying through the air at them. Xavier dove to the side as the tree came crashing down. The satyr ran over and grabbed the back of Xavier’s shirt and pulled him up. “We’re almost there, cupcake! Move!”

Xavier wasn’t sure where they were going. The satyr had mentioned some camp when he was found this morning in Central Park. As they emerged from the forest, they approached the side of a road. On the other side was a hill with a lone tree standing at the top. “There it is,” the satyr said running pass Xavier. “Don’t stop now!” Xavier followed the satyr across the road and up the hill. The cyclops emerged from the forest behind them and thundered across the road. The cyclops quickly approached the two. Xavier and the satyr could feel the ground trembling as the monster closed the distance. As Xavier and the satyr passed the tree, the satyr stopped to catch his breath. Xavier slowed down a moment and looked at the satyr confused. The cyclops roared, drawing Xavier’s attention as it approached the boarder. Xavier braced himself, expecting the cyclops to attack, but nothing happened. He looked up as the cyclops banged on the barrier, it flaring every time it’s fist connected. Eventually, the monster gave up and left. Xavier sighed in relief and looked at the satyr.

“Well, cupcake,” the satyr said hefting his baseball bat onto his shoulder. “This is Camp Half-Blood. Go to the Big House. There you’ll...”

“Xavier?” a girl cut off the satyr, drawing his attention. He looked at the girl, not knowing how she knew him. It wasn’t until he say her eyes, one green and one blue. “Chloe?”

Seth was not bothered that Allen approched him. It gave him a chance to laugh a little bit more as well. "Oh I am sure they will figure it out. Like they think they can get one over on me with pranking my cabin." Seth had a large smirk on his face. It seemed to give him a devilish look to his otherwise innocent face. Those who knew the pranking child of Aphrodite, knew that the innocent look hid what was under that.

Billy and his two cabin mates entered their cabin and immediately went silent. They saw that their beds had been covered up by thorns (luckily the Hermes cabin was a self proclaimed gardener cabin too) and many, if not all, of their clothes had changed color.
“Seth...” Billy said. Because who else could it be? None of the Aphrodite children were pranksters. Even if they caught wind of what was going on in their cabin, it was much more believable that they would storm in to their cabin instead of pranking Hermes children. And all the thorns meant that Demeter’s cabin had a hand in this. But they weren’t pranksters either, so Seth was still the prime suspect. Billy left his siblings to clean up so that he could go deal with Seth. He needed to think of something devious as a counter prank. He had purposely let Seth get away during the prank on Aphrodite’s cabin but going back there now and filling up Seth’s bottles (if he even had any) was both risky and too repetitive. He needed some other way. He might need some help with his new prank. Who in the camp, aside from Seth, didn’t already hate the Hermes cabin...? He heard a cyclops roar from the other side of the hill and that probably meant that a new camper had arrived. Billy smiled deviously.
“Bingo” he said and started taking off in the direction of the hill.

NDB

“Chloe?” Xavier asked, tilting his head to the side slightly. She smiled and nodded, stepping towards him to give him a hug. Xavier frowned and stepped back away from her, shaking his head. Chloe’s arms dropped to her side and she had a puzzled look on her face now. “What’s wrong?” she asked.

“What’s wrong?” Xavier repeated. His hands curled into fists. “What’s wrong?! One day you disappear into the blue without a single word and nothing for five years!”

“I’m sorry, Xavier,” Chloe said, reeling back from her cousin. She had never seen him angry at all when she knew him. “My mom never told me anything and didn’t allow me to contact you. I really wanted to.”

Xavier rolled his eyes and scoffed. “If you really wanted to, you would’ve found a way. But I guess that just happens in life, you learn who you can count on in your moments of crisis.” Chloe once again tilted her head to the side in confusion. “My mom’s gone, Chloe! And when I really needed you and Aunt Clara you were nowhere!” Dark clouds began forming in the sky as Xavier temper flared. The satyr that had brought Xavier stood quietly off to the side. He wasn’t frightened in the slightest, probably more interested in the exchange between the two. Upon hearing the news about her aunt’s passing, Chloe gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. “Xavier, I’m so-“

“Save it!” Xavier cut off Chloe causing her to flinch. “I don’t need your sympathy or pity. As far as I am concerned, you’re no longer my family.” When Xavier said that, it felt like Chloe had been stabbed in the stomach. Tears started welling up in her eyes as Xavier walked pass her towards the Big House. “X-Xavier...” She reached out to grab his arm, but he knocked her hand away without looking at her. “Xavier, please!” She walked after him but as she got near him, Xavier spun around. “I said save it!” he yelled at her. A bolt of lightning shot down from the dark clouds in the sky. It landed right in front of Chloe knocking her backwards a good ten feet and charring the front of her shirt and the ground. Xavier looked surprised at the sudden bolt of lightning.

“Well, I’ll be,” the satyr said walking over to Chloe to make sure she was okay. He looked at Xavier. “You better get to the Big House, son of Zeus.” Xavier’s surprise disappeared from his face as he turned back around and headed to his destination. The satyr helped up Chloe. “Let’s get you to the infirmary.” She shook her head. “I’ll just go back to my cabin, Gleeson. I’ll be fine there.” Gleeson grumbled before making his way to the Big House to report to Dionysus. Chloe slowly began to make here way back to the Poseidon Cabin.

Last edited:
Billy was not prepared to witness a bolt of lightning strike down on top of the hill as he began his climb up it. He saw two kids going their separate paths down the hill, one of them headed his way. His thoughts on pranks on Seth disappeared for a while.
“Chloe? What’s going on? Who’s that other kid?” He asked, now surprised. It was not often you could see Billy without his devious smile but he didn’t have it right now.

NDB

“Oh hey Billy,” Chloe said meekly. She quickly wiped the tears from her eyes. “Just had a talk with...” She paused a moment trying to find the right thing to call Xavier. “With someone from my past.” Chloe looked down at the front of her shirt, some of the charred pieces flaking off the orange camp shirt. She’d have to stop by the camp store to get a new one. “How’s the...” she cleared her throat. “How’s the pranks going?”

——

Xavier reached the Big House and walked inside. The living room, he assumed, seemed rather cozy with a coffee table and a couch in front a fireplace. He heard some voices coming from another room and followed them. Eventually he reached a room with a circular table and two older men sitting at it, one in a chair and the other in a wheelchair.

“Um, excuse me,” Xavier said, knocking on the door frame. The two men stopped their conversation and looked at him. “A satyr told me to come here.” The man in the chair, who was wearing a orange, tiger-striped Hawaiian shirt, whispered something to the man in the wheelchair before disappearing into thin air. “Not the weirdest thing I’ve seen today,” muttered Xavier. The man in the wheelchair rolled over to him.

“Seems that you’ve been told a few things about your situation,” the man said. Xavier nodded. “Well, I shan’t bore you with to many details. I’ll leave that to the presentation,” the man chuckled and rolled himself into the living room area, and Xavier followed. Set up in the room was a projector and a screen. “Take a seat and we’ll get started.”

The Alright Attorney

Alan chuckled softly at Seth's words, patting the child of Aphrodite on the shoulder. "Fair enough. Just don't get the entire camp wrapped up in a prank war. Suddenly, Alan heard the sound of lightening cracking down into the ground. Instinctivly, he spun around, whipping his glasses off his face so they would form his staff. "What the hell was that?"

Before Alan could even go check anything, he noticed a new camper arrive and be taken to the Big House, while Billy and Chloe spoke to each other nesr the entrance. "Looks like theres some history between them...Hope everything is okay.." He muttered under his breath.

Billy remembered that he was supposed to be pranking Seth right now. But that wasn’t the most important thing right now. Well, he would love to keep pranking people but he felt like he had a moral obligation to check on Chloe before continuing his pranks. Even though he was dying to continue pranking.
“The pranks? They’re going well. But are you sure you’re fine? If you lie to me, i’m gonna get Seth to make you eat worms” Billy joked.

————————————————

Elliott went to the Big House to talk to Mr. D. She didn’t find him but heard Chiron talk to a new camper. That made her smile a little bit more than usual. She could use this new camper to start her plan on making humanity acknowledge the gods again. And to give her the acknowledgement she deserved. She sat down on the porch to the Big House to wait until the introduction movie was finished

The Alright Attorney

Alan put his glasses back on and turned his attention back towards The Big House. "I'm going to go see about this new kid. See whats up with him." Alan mentioned to Seth off handedly. Sticking his hands in his sweater pockets, he wandered over to The Big House. As he got there, he noticed another child of Aphrodite seemingly waiting there as well. "Oh, Elliott, you here to meet the new kid as well?" He asked her curiously, leaning on the railing.

DevVoid

Mycel shook up and looked to where the sudden booming noise of thunder and lightning came from. He walked on over, and found a student marching towards the big house, opposite direction of the other two. He could see the burned ashes of the grass where the lightning that he heard probably hit and frowned sadly. He approached, then turned his attention to seemingly sad Chloe. He walked over to the two and waved to Billy and Chloe. " Hey there.. Billy.. or was it Ben..? ..no, I'm sure it was Billy.. and Chloe.. I think that was your name, right? ..what was all that noise about..? "

NDB

“I’ll... I’ll be fine,” Chloe said to Billy as she saw Mycel wall up. She gave him a small wave. “That was just an old friend of mine. It’s nothing to really worry about,” she told the two boys. “I think I just need to lay down for a bit.” She rubbed the temples of her head. There was some ringing in her ears, but nothing too serious.

——

Xavier paid just enough attention to the presentation to understand the situation he was in and the life he was no living. After the presentation, he exited the Big House. He stood on the porch, looking out at the camp towards the cabin. The man in the wheelchair, who turned out to be a centaur, told him that his father was Zeus. He was the son of the head of the gods. Looking at the cabins, he spotted one that looked like it belonged to Zeus, at the head of the other cabins. As he walked down, he noticed two other campers at the porch. “Chiron’s in there if you’re waiting for him,” he told them, motioning over his shoulder to the house with his thumb.

Billy nodded.
“Yes I’m Billy. And Chloe, if there is something you need, I’ll get it for you. I can even beat that kid up if you want” he said, already planning a prank on the guy.

————————————————

Elliott nodded to Alan and gave him her ‘friendly’ smile.
“Yes i’m here to offer him a tour. Do you wish to join?” She said before the new kid came out. Then she turned her attention to him.
“Actually, we came to welcome you to our camp! And I would like to offer you a tour around the area if you want one. My name is Elliott and this is Alan. I’m a daughter of Aphrodite and Alan is a son of Apollo” she said with a big smile that would be hard to refuse.

The Alright Attorney

Alan gave a nod to Elliott's propostion before turning to look at the new kid. He waited for Elliott to finish introducing herself, and even introducing him as well. He gave the new guy a small two finger salute with a kind smile. "Nice meeting ya. Me and Elliot been here before so we know the camp inside out. We can help with anything you may need." He said, a sincere gladness in his voice. Alan decided it be best to wait and asking about that Lightening incident with Chloe earlier.

NDB

Chloe shook her head. “Thanks, Billy, but I’d rather not provoke anything from him anymore. I’ll figure something out with him. I’ll see you guys around.” She waved bye to Billy and Mycel and headed to her cabin. Walking in, she changed out of her damaged camp shirt and switched into a clean one and flopped onto her bed. Eventually, exhaustion and pain took over and she drifted off to sleep.

——

Xavier looked at the Elliot and Alan, providing his full attention. Daughter of Aphrodite and son of Apollo, huh? “A tour of camp,” he repeated. “I guess that couldn’t be the worst thing in the world. Alright, lead the way.” He motioned with his hand toward the camp.

DevVoid

" ..an.. old friend.. firing lighting and burning the grass..? What... why would.. anyone ever do that..? " Mycel spoke, confused and appalled that someone would ever try to strike nature with lightning, nevermind so close to a friend of theirs. " That guy... sounds like a uh.. whats the word again.. uh.. oh yeah, idiot. You shouldn't.. hang around a.. wait, where'd she go..? " Mycel looked around, seeing that Chloe had already left the area. " ..oh, I'm rambling again.. aren't I..? " Mycel uttered to himself, pausing and standing still for a few seconds. Then he stretched a bit, and remained walking slowly around the campsite, stumbling every now and again. He had waved goodbye to Billy before going away and returning his trip around the camp.

Billy nodded and waved goodbye to Chloe and started heading back towards Aphrodite’s cabin. He wanted Seth to help prank the new guy so that he could kill two birds with one stone. His initial thought was to blame the prank on Seth but that could backfire so he needed another plan. Then he came up with something. He could get one of his cabinmates to ‘notice’ Seth pranking the new guy. One of the unwritten rules for pranking is that you never reveal who’s helping you. Except one of his cabinmates is a little risky. It wouldn’t be too hard to realize it was a setup. He could get Mycel to help instead. That would work. So he headed for Demeter’s cabin first and knocked on the door.

————————————————

Elliott smiled widely.
“Yay! We’re gonna have so much fun here! Come on!” She said and kissed the new guy on the cheek, as a friendly gesture. She mentally barfed but kept a straight face outwards.
“Let’s show him all the cabins first! Then the lake, the beach...” she started to list all of the nicer parts of the camp and left out things like the lava wall and sparring area, which was mostly expected from a daughter of Aphrodite. She started heading down towards the cabins without waiting for the other two to make her ‘happy personality’ more believable.

The Alright Attorney

Alan smirked a bit at Elliott's enthusiasm. She was a daughter of Aphrodite through and through. "Theres also some training facilities she left out, I'll be sure to show you those as well." Alan explained with a soft chuckle, before walking over to where Elliott was standing, waiting for Xavier to follow them.

NDB

Xavier rolled his eyes and groaned internally. His face flushed slightly when she kissed his cheek, but kept a straight face. He could definitely do without the perky attitude; it just seemed to irritate him. He followed Elliot and Alan to the cabin area. As they approached, he got a better look at them. He could see that the Zeus cabin seemed the most regal and traditional of the cabins, with a smaller version next to it. On the other side was a rather weathered-looking cabin, like one from the ocean, Poseidon’s he figured. Something about it made him annoyed but he didn’t know why. “That’s something I’d definitely be interested in,” Xavier said when Alan mentioned the training facilities.

DevVoid

Taking a small stroll through the campsite, Mycel had returned to his cabin. Just when he was about to root himself in the ground again, he heard a sudden knock on the cabin's door. He turned around and looked over to the door, pausing for a bit, gathering his focus in the darkness of the cabin. He approached the door, gripped the handle and opened it, finding Billy standing at the other side. Mycel looked a bit confused. " ..huh..? Billy..? What are you doing here at this time of the day..? "

Billy gave Mycel a smile.
“I’m here to ask you for a little help. I know how you feel about the scorched grass on top of the hill. I’m here to ask you for a bit of help. If you help me, I’ll get back at him for both Chloe’s sake and for the grass. Are you interested?” He said.

————————————————

Elliott noticed Xavier looking at Zeus and Poseidon’s cabins.
“Zeus and Poseidon’s cabins. They don’t really get along very well. There’s only one girl living in Poseidon’s cabin and one in Zeus’ cabin right now. Do you want to see if they’re home right now?” Elliott said.

The Alright Attorney

Alan stood just besidd Elliott as she explained the two cabins. Once she mentioned checking to see if anyone was in either one, he remembered what happened just minutes earlier, the lightening strike. It seemed like him and Chloe had some kind of past that didn't exactly end well, and he didn't want to see another bolt of lightening crash down onto the camp. "Ahh well I think Chloe is asleep right now, probably don't wanna bother her, but we can totally check out your new place." Alan quickly offered with a smile.

In the large training ground, stood a figure with two katanas in their hands. They faced off with one of the members from the Ares cabin. It seemed that the small child of Zeus would not win against the girl who stood about a foot taller then her.

Though she may not look it she was fast. With a small movement, Jessi blocked the large swing from the girl sword. "Really that all you have to offer? My 74 year old grandmother can fight better. What's the matter? Are you getting tired yet?"

With that Jessi brought down a swing from the katana that was held in her left hand. Electric powers could be seen coming off the Japanese katana. It sparkled and sent shocks to where Jessi hit the other camper.

NDB

Xavier frowned when Chloe was mentioned but shook his head. “Don’t need to check them out right now,” he said. “Didn’t bring anything with me to drop off.” He was still in his clothes that was on the run with. He had more possessions when first left home, but they had been used or lost. None of them really had any significance to him. “Let’s just continue with the tour,” he said turning back to Elliot and Alan.

DevVoid

Mycel gave this idea a thought. Revenge on the guy who burned nature with his lightning? Sure, it sounded good in theory, but then again, it was just one patch of grass and Mycel was one to eat products of nature themselves, too. Then again, the only ones he ate were ones which were meant to be eaten, and he never had damaged them like that other guy did. Mycel looked back to Billy and nodded. " Alright.. I'll uh.. help you pull that.. prank on that guy.. what are we doing..? "

“Actually I want your help with another thing. A guy pranked us in Hermes cabin and I want to get back at him. I want the guy who pranked me and my siblings to help me prank that guy. But I want you to catch only him, not me, while we’re preparing the prank. If you have a problem with it, I can offer something in return for your help. Whatever you think the prank is worth” Billy said. He was worried that he had talked too fast or too much. Mycel wasn’t exactly the brightest person in the camp. Nor did he have the best memory. But he hoped he would understand.

————————————————

Elliott smiled widely.
“Of course! Let’s continue! I can even show you the inside of my cabin if you want! It’s very beautiful in there! You’ll love it!” Elliott said. She immediately turned in the direction of her cabin without waiting for Xavier to have a chance to respond. She did have a small purpose with going in to the cabin, which was to make her smell a little better (in order to help her manipulate Xavier) so she wanted her perfume. She entered the cabin and grabbed a bottle. When she sprayed it on herself, she felt the scent of sweat instead of her perfume.
“TRAVIS AND CONNOR STOLL!!!” She screamed. Her immediate reaction was to scream for the leaders of the Hermes cabin. When she thought more clearly, she grabbed a bottle of water and took a few drops of it to make it seem like she were crying. Then she stormed out and headed for Hermes cabin.

The Alright Attorney

All at once, Alan watched Elliott enter her cabin, heard her scream, and then leave, flustered and her eyes tear stained. Be found himself actually frowning, feeling bad for her. He was sure it was that prank he heard the Hermes cabin pull off. It seemed harmless but Elliott seemed to be actually pretty hurt about it. He let out a heavy sigh and stuck his hands in his pockets, turning his attention to Xavier. "Yeah...People like to prank each other. Sometimes it's harmless fun and well sometimes...Ya you saw how Elliott reacted."

DevVoid

" Hm... you want him.. to help you.. set up that prank.. for the guy who casted lightning earlier.. and want me to catch the guy setting up the prank.. but not you.. " Mycel repeated slowly, getting gradually more and more confused. He paused for a few seconds, thinking on what he had just been told right now. Then he shook his head out of his thought process. " Uhh.. I dont know how this'll work, but sure.. if you got some grub. " Mycel had finally responded to Billy.

NDB

Xavier didn’t have a chance to respond and glanced at Alan, following Elliot to the Aphrodite cabin. Before he could follow her in, he heard her scream a couple names and storm back out. Xavier felt a little bad, he guessed, after Alan explained what had happened. “Don’t know if I’m to keen on that,” he told Xavier. If campers were normally planking each other, he’d have to be on his guard. He wasn’t so fond the unnecessity of pranks. He ended up following Elliot to the Hermes cabin.

Last edited:
Billy smiled.
“Sure thing. What kind of food do you want? I can give you some potato chips now or I can get something better for you after the prank. Or you can have both” he said and pulled out a small bag of chips from his pocket. He always kept one on him either for snacking on or to spill underneath someone’s sheets. You just never knew when you needed a bag of chips.
“They might be a little crushed though” he said.

————————————————

Elliott stormed into the Hermes cabin and found Travis arguing with one of his cabinmates about stolen candy. She walked right up to him, told the other Hermes kid to fall asleep using charmspeak and bored her eyes into Travis.
“WHO MESSED WITH MY PERFUME!!!?” She screamed.
“Geez, Elliott. Calm down. I have no idea who could’ve done that. Does anyone else in here know?” Travis said. No one spoke up.
“I guess no one knows. Why don’t you ask Seth? He always seems to know when we’re up to something” he suggested, not caring one bit. Elliott glared at him but relented. She needed to keep a little bit of her so called ‘dignity’. She told Travis to act like a chicken, once again using charmspeak and then left to find Seth. Before she went to find Seth, she walked back to Xavier and Alan.
“I’m sorry about that. Someone messed with my perfume and I hate when people do that” she said, forcing out some real tears.

The Alright Attorney

Alan felt his frown deepen. She seemed pretty distraught over the whole thing. Understandable for a child of Aphrodotie he guessed, but he still felt bad seeing people so down. "Thats awful Elliott. I know I saw Seth messing with the Hermes cabin earlier, and heard some rumors about some of the Hermes kids messing around in your cabin, not sure who though." Alan told her everything he knew. He didn't want to outright accuse his other friends, but at the same time didn't want to lie either.

NDB

Xavier placed a hand on Elliot’s shoulder. “That sucks. People shouldn’t be messing with other’s personal stuff.” To be honest, he didn’t really understand getting so upset over perfume. He did however learn not to make fun of others that seemed distraught. “Anything I can do to help?”

DevVoid

" Uh... no.. I don't want those crisps... rather.. eh, do you... do you have some sort of.. meat.. in your cabin..? It can be anything... raw, cooked.. even animals will do.. that's all I'd... ask for, really... " Mycel responded, walking a bit out of the cabin. " If you do..., then I'd be glad to... uh.. help you with.. your prank or something.. " He added, finishing his response to Billy's question. Mycel thought. Crisps aren't enough nutrition for the mushroom. He needed something he could sustain himself on. Something fleshy, meaty, rich in fat. Something he could both eat and absorb nutrients of. " ...even if... you don't.. I'll work with you if.. you hunt me an animal... something like a boar... dead or alive... either works.. "

Billy thought for a second. He knew his chances on capturing or killing a boar wasn’t the best. But he did steal some things to snack on which he could give to Mycel. Or...
“I don’t know if I could get you a boar. They’re not exactly the easiest creature to deal with. But I can probably hunt enough small animals like squirrels that it would be like a boar. Does that sound good?” He asked.

————————————————

Elliott looked at Xavier.
“I can’t ask you to help me. After all, it’s just perfume. It can be replaced. I know I seem silly for reacting like this. But my appearance is very important to me” she said, acting humble and like a victim at the same time. Then she looked at Alan.
“Thanks for telling me that. Travis told me that I could talk to Seth about who did this. But me and Seth don’t really get along very well. Mainly because he also likes pranks. I can’t understand how he’s one of my siblings” she said.

DevVoid

" Hm... erm... oh, I have... an idea.. " Mycel said, shortly walking into the demeter cabin again to grab himself an umbrella larger than his own mushroom top. He opened it up and held it above his head to cast shadows on himself. " Here, uh... give me a few moments.. " Mycel said, now standing idle. His slow swaying would start slowing down, and completely halt. He had gathered his focus in the shadow of the umbrella, and looked to Billy. " Right, here's what you do. " Mycel explained, with a sudden sharp, focused and intellectual tone to his voice, which usually was sounding like he had gotten off some high, and maybe drunk one too many bottles. He grabbed one of the mushrooms growing on his shoulder caps and tore it off, holding it over to Billy. It looked oddly like a fuzzy, black amanita mushroom. No spots on the caps, and a bit thicker than the normal red amanitas. It smelled like the season of autumn, some hazelnuts and.. a very sneaky undertone of sourness. " This here is an Amanita Truffle. This type of mushroom usually only grows under specific conditions deep underground, but any type of fungi can grow on me, even those that are to this day unknown to even exist. Animals in the Pig Family go crazy for these things, but they can't tell them apart from normal truffles. The poison in this truffle can easily kill a person within a day by causing total organ failure, and can take out an animal even faster. The poison will linger in the body, but don't worry about that. I can resist most poisons due to being one with nature first of, and having no internal organs second off, not to mention being a mushroom myself with natural poison producing in my body, amongst other chemicals with positive and negative effects. What you need to do is lay down at trap. Cut this amanita truffle into pieces and attach it to some string. Let it hang off a tree branch and wait until a pack of boars swarm the pieces. Be sure noone gets to them first, though. " Mycel spoke, with an almost new voice now that he could focus and show his true personality. " I'll see what I can do to catch that other guy you mentioned if you agree to this. Do we have a deal? "

Last edited:

The Alright Attorney

"I know Seth a bit, I can maybe try talking to him with you?" Alan suggested to Elliott with a soft smile. He wanted to help Elliott but he was sure that if she and Seth met, things might not end cleanly. His attention moved back to Xavier for a moment. "Looks like we'll be putting the tour on hold for now. Its not that hard to navigate so you should be alright, but we'll still help with whatever you need."

Billy was frightened when Mycel started talking in another voice, and faster than he usually did as well. It didn’t seem like Mycel. It made him almost want to back out. But he reluctantly grabbed the mushroom that Mycel handed to him to not seem like a coward.
“W-we have a deal!” he said and left to find Seth. He asked some of the other campers and soon found him.
“Hey, Seth! I wanna talk to you about something!” He shouted and had a big smile on his face, making it evident that he had no plans on talking about the plants around his bed earlier.

————————————————

Elliott nodded to strengthen what Alan told Xavier. That she’d gladly help him with anything. Then she looked at Alan again.
“That would be so nice of you. But... are you sure you want to help? It’s kind of my problem and not yours” she said.