• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Percy Jackson: Age Of Gods

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Mycel had unrooted himself from the ground and dug himself up as he had heard someone talking to him. He had stretched a bit and turned around, grabbing the umbrella and holding it above his head again to see Seth standing there. Mycel had listened to Seth asking him a question, and thought. Should he be honest with this, had Billy already convinced him? Well, Mycel couldn't think of an answer that wouldn't have him admit of working together with Billy, so there was only one thing he could say. " I'm in on a prank with Billy. He said he'd pay me with boars if I helped. Considering you're here, I guess you must be helping him aswell? My cue is later, so I've just been waiting here. " Mycel said, a forged story with some truths, mostly lies, but a story that would be believable nonetheless.

Billy smiled and started walking towards the place where he kept his pranking things. Even though he kept a straight face, Seth's words worried him a little. What if he found Mycel? That would ruin his prank on Seth. How could he be so dumb that he forgot about something that simple? That's one of the most important "rules" of pranking; always make sure no one knows what you're up to. But Mycel maybe hadn't even gotten there yet? That would still be bad. If he came after Seth and he was starting to throw in the glitter, that would still ruin the whole thing. And if he came while Seth was there to see it, Seth would know something was up. Billy slapped himself for being so dumb. That didn't mean that they couldn't do the prank on the new guy though so he grabbed the glitter and a piece of sticky paper that he wrote "welcome new guy" on and walked over to their meeting spot.

------------------------------------------

Elliott finally managed to catch her breath and looked out over the sea. She knew what Alan meant. You couldn't see something like that in the big city.
"I know what you mean. One of my favourite things to do before i came to this camp was to go to the docks and look out over the ocean. But it's not as beautiful as it is here" she said, revealing just a bit about her past.

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Alan smiled warmly, glad Elliott seemed to be opening up. He never really knew much about her. As far as he knew no one really did. "You were a city kid too? Nice, nice." He said, slipping his hands into his pockets. Alan kicked off his shoes, letting his barefeet rest in the sand and he let out a sigh. "What was life like for you before camp? If you want to share of course." He said with a shrug. He was interested but he didn't want to appear too intrusive about it.

"Well if you are helping with the prank, then why are you here so early? Also how could you have known about the prank when Billy did not know what kind of prank he was going to pull in the first place." Seth had raised an eyebrow at Mycel. He knew something was up when he saw the large mushroom demi god. He is not one to be fooled easily. It came from a life of lying from parents and relatives. Then there was the time that they beat him with an inch of his life. He was not able to make himself look how he wanted to, he would still have the scars from that fight. Though he would save judgement until he found out what was exactly going on.

Becka watched the Elliott and Alan. She knew that Elliott was doing what she could to get people to their cause. With book in hand, she stood up and walked off to the dinning pavilion as she was a bit hungry.

DevVoid

Seth really was asking alot of questions. Mycel didn't really care for it, because he could mix a bit more honesty with these questions in. " Well, first things first, I never said I knew what the prank was. I only said that Billy asked me to help him with a prank. He approached me first, we made a deal, and then he told me he was gonna ask for your help in this prank, too. Second, I'm here because I have literally nothing else to do. The only thing I do all day is just wander around, and rarely I go to train my powers and fighting skills. Today, since I was gonna end up here anyway, I thought I may aswell just root myself in a secluded spot and wait for my cue. Does that answer your questions? "

Billy stopped outside Hermes cabin to wait for Seth and hoped that he hadn't noticed Mycel. That would mean that he needed to come up with another prank to make up for the loss of this one. Then he probably would stick to something more simple like 'borrowing' one of Seth's shirts, fill it up with shaving cream (but not so much that he could tell the difference) and then put it back where it was. But he would still have to keep his part of the deal with Mycel because it wasn't Mycel's fault Billy was dumb. Again, he slapped himself.

----------------------------------------

Elliott looked down into the ground in fake sorrow.
"I-i was an orphan..." she said quietly, to try to get Alan to feel sorry for her. She didn't tell the rest of the story because if she waited with telling it, she could use her background to reel Alan in further into her and Becka's cause. She didn't make any tears fall this time because she deemed it unnecessary right now. It would be better to save those for later as well. She looked up with a smile.
"But that's too depressing to think about, what about you?" She said.

"Well I do not know why he would have asked for more help with a small prank for the new camper, as there are only two people in the Zeus cabin. Unless he was wanting to have you keep watch. Which would not be needed as we have pulled off more elaborate pranks then this. Now why don't you tell me what was really going on. I could make you tell me the truth anyway, but I do not want to use my powers to do so, as I will not go that low." Seth still had his arms crossed, and his expression became more stern as he thought of why a simple prank as Billy put it, needed more then two campers. Especially when the two of them would have been able to do it faster without another person to consult.

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
Xavier didn't really have a father figure in his life and wondered if Zeus was anything like he heard about. Sure Xavier had been in foster homes that had fathers but never considered any of them like a father. He also had somewhat of a problem with authority figures so he really did not care what they said and hardly did what they asked. Xavier stared at the Zeus statue a few moments longer before turning away from it. "So, what's exciting around here to do?" he asked Jessi. "Some girl, Elliot I believe, and Alan were showing me around before she was interrupted by some prank someone pulled on her."

----

Chloe stood in the surf, a good several yards from the beach, as she stared across the ocean. She felt the safest and calmest when she was around the sea. As she watched the waves roll in, she decided she'd do a bit more training, this time with her power to control water. Chloe focused on the water around her, feeling the motion of the ocean. She brought her hand up from her side and a ball of water the size of a basketball rose from the sea a few feet in front of her. She smiled. This was easy for her to do as she had practiced this many times before. It was always anything beyond this that gave her trouble. As she waved her hand back and forth, the ball of water followed the motion. She split the ball into two, controlling each one with a hand.

Satisfied with the control she had, Chloe let the two balls of water fall back into the ocean. Next she wanted to see if she could create a small wall of water in front of her. She figured the easiest way was to use a wave that was rolling in, so she waited. Waves continued to roll in but none she deemed suitable. Eventually, she spotted one that seemed higher than the rest. Maybe her father was helping her out. As the wave approached, Chloe got ready. The wave reached a couple yards in front of her and she raised her hands in a swift motion over head. The wave stopped rolling in towards the beach and shot straight up. The wall was only three feet wide but two stories tall. It was taller than she anticipated but was determined to keep it up. Sweat started dotting her face as she continued to keep the water wall up. She couldn’t keep the wall up for long and it came crashing down on top of her. Chloe was knocked backwards and ended up on her back at the edge of the beach. She sat up on her hands after a few moments as she regathered her energy. “That could’ve been better,” she muttered.

DevVoid

Mycel glared to Seth. This guy was becoming a real bother, with how nosy he's being. And that comment about him just being able to force a truth out of Mycel didn't help the situation. It certainly made it worse. Mycel's voice became sharp and deadpan as he looked to Seth. " Threatening to force the truth out of me, are we? Don't make me spray my spores at you. Actually, you know what? I don't like the tone you're taking on with me. I'll be going to my Cabin. Don't follow me. " Mycel simply stated, refusing to give in any more to this situation and left the scene, walking off back to the Demeter Cabin.

The Alright Attorney

Alan found himself frowning deeply as Elliott spoke to him, and he placed a hand on her shoulder as she spoke. "Ahh hell, I'm sorry to hear that Elliott." He muttered softly. Suddenly, she seemed to be alright, and posed Alan the same question. "Ahh geez, my life... Well, it was fairly...normal." He started with a chuckle. "It was just me and my mom and we lived pretty comfortably. Its just- well she wasn't exactly well off at the time. And when I got older I'd sometimes have to...nab food and money off people." Alan muttered admitting to his slightly shaky past. "Things have gotten better now, shes got ansteady job, and its really easy now that I'm here for the summer so she can focus on it."

Elliott nodded. This was a good thing. She could promise Alan and his mother to be wealthy for the rest of their lives if they helped with the cause. But she wasn't sure if he was quite there yet. She didn't want to take any stupid risk right now and lose it all.
"I understand. It is quite tough to live like that. I'm sorry to hear you went through that too. But i'm also glad it's better now" she said with a comforting smile.

The Alright Attorney

Alan smiled back at her warmly. "Thanks, I appreciate it." His eyes returned to the beach and he let out a relaxed sigh. "So... Whats do you see for yourself in the future? What do you want to do with your life?" Alan asked her curiously. He wanted to keep the conversation going, see what he could learn about Elliott.

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
Chloe stood up and brushed the sand off of her as she stepped out of the water and back into the beach. She still had a lot to improve on but decided to call it a day on training. It seemed about the time that dinner was going to start and since she was the only one in her cabin, she didn’t have to gather her cabin mates. Chloe headed straight to the dining pavilion. As she approached, she saw Becka with a book and walked over. “Hey, Becka,” Chloe greeted.

Jessi smiled when she was asked what to do for fun. "Well I like to train in the training gorunds. It helps that some of the kids from Aries cabin tend to try and boast that they are the best fighters around. It is fun to put them in their place at time. Some people like to pull pranks, and others tend to read. Though the Aphrodite kids are a bit more on the side of not fighting or reading. They prefer to be more vain."

Becka smiled as the girl from Poseidon cabin came up to her. She had on a friendly smile that most would not have come from someone like her. "Nothing much really. I am just heading over to the dining pavilion to do a bit of reading and get something to eat."

Seth was not phased by the angry words of Mycel. He would not give in to the rude way he was talking. It did give him a bit of suspicion as to why Mycel would be involved in the prank. He ended up walking back to his cabin to think it over a bit.