• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Percy Jackson: Age Of Gods

The reason he would know is because he has probably made a deal in the past with Mycel. How do you think he would have come up with the thorns. He would have also seen the mushroom that Billy was holding and take a guess on why he would have it. It more of a guess as to why he would have the mushroom. Seth dispite being a child of the vain goddess is very smart. Also I based his kind of pranking nature off of some of the stories that feature Aphrodite in more of tricky mode. Think of how she had started the Trojan War.

I should've probably added in that he put The mushroom in his pocket. But what does a previous deal with Mycel have to do with Seth figuring out that Billy also made a deal with him? I know about the Trojan war and how Aphrodite played a part in it. But it couldn't be done without Hera, Ares or Apollo since it caused Hera to have a hissyfit, Ares is the god of war and Apollo was Troja's protective god

He would have put together that he asked Mycel to help with the prank, the mushroom is not really a normal type that would be eaten or used for other things. Pluse if he had made a deal in the past with him, he would have had to get the food for him. Plus Seth would have brought Mycel something to get the thorn vines to wrap the bed up with.

He would have put together that he asked Mycel to help with the prank, the mushroom is not really a normal type that would be eaten or used for other things. Pluse if he had made a deal in the past with him, he would have had to get the food for him. Plus Seth would have brought Mycel something to get the thorn vines to wrap the bed up with.
Like I said, I should’ve said that Billy put the mushroom in his pocket. He’s not exactly dumb enough to keep it around for everyone to see. That’s what raises suspicion

@Killerbunny the god, I am going to edit my post. I am sorry for it, I do not know why I am defending it as it was rash of me to write it into my post. I will say though that it was caused by my power not coming back on until 10 o'clock last night.

Edit: The post has been fixed.

Here is my third character. I thought it might be fun to have someone who is a bit more cruel then Elliott is, well when it comes to not getting her way. Let me know if there is anything that needs to be changed.

Name: Becka Stokes
Sexuality: Straight
Godly parent: Hecate
Appearance: Becka is a more on the curvier side of things. She stands around 5'6, and a bit stockier then most. Her face is roundish and has striking features. She goes a bit heavy on the make up and is never seen without it. For clothing she tends to wear a black lace dress that shows a bit more cleavage then most. She pairs this with a pair of black buckled boots and a skull choker around her neck. She is slightly tanned. Her hair is very long and a stark white color. It goes well with her blue almost white eyes and long black lashes. Her nails are always done in long points that look hard enough to cut someone.
Personality: Becka is very manipulative. She loves to get others to do what she wants. She can be very sudutive to get her way. Though when things are not going her way she will become very mean and brutal in her actions.
Backstory: (not necessary)
Weapon: She creates swords and other weapons out of the mist. She can pull what weapon she wants to use out of thin air.
Magical abilities: She is able to cast spells, mist control, because of a misfired spell she is able to take the form of a raven. She gained that ability after she found a way as a bird to break the curse.
Other:

Here is my third character. I thought it might be fun to have someone who is a bit more cruel then Elliott is, well when it comes to not getting her way. Let me know if there is anything that needs to be changed.

Name: Becka Stokes
Sexuality: Straight
Godly parent: Hecate
Appearance: Becka is a more on the curvier side of things. She stands around 5'6, and a bit stockier then most. Her face is roundish and has striking features. She goes a bit heavy on the make up and is never seen without it. For clothing she tends to wear a black lace dress that shows a bit more cleavage then most. She pairs this with a pair of black buckled boots and a skull choker around her neck. She is slightly tanned. Her hair is very long and a stark white color. It goes well with her blue almost white eyes and long black lashes. Her nails are always done in long points that look hard enough to cut someone.
Personality: Becka is very manipulative. She loves to get others to do what she wants. She can be very sudutive to get her way. Though when things are not going her way she will become very mean and brutal in her actions.
Backstory: (not necessary)
Weapon: She creates swords and other weapons out of the mist. She can pull what weapon she wants to use out of thin air.
Magical abilities: She is able to cast spells, mist control, because of a misfired spell she is able to take the form of a raven. She gained that ability after she found a way as a bird to break the curse.
Other:
Accepted. Either Elliott and Becka will be good friends, mortal enemies or allies that hate each other xD

Which side do you plan to have her be on? You don’t have to answer