• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Percy Jackson: Age Of Gods

Name: Elliott Davis.
Sexuality: Straight.
Godly parent: Aphrodite.
Appearance: She dresses in a black shirt which shows a bit of cleavage and a black skirt with a leather belt. She have a choker around her neck. Her eyes are bright green and her hair is black with streaks of red. She have black thigh highs to complete her everyday outfit (a lot of black... this is just to make her look seductive...). Her face seems to always have a calm smile but her eyes could make you wonder about her intentions.
Personality: She is a seductive girl who could get you to eat mud on a whim. She likes to play innocent and naive but is actually a real sadist.
Backstory: Like usual demigods, Elliott was brought to camp by a satyr and learned about the gods and monsters. Before the satyr found her, she was an orphan who lived on the streets. So when she found out that she was a demigod she became obsessed with the idea of making all the people who had ignored her and treated her unfairly bow before her.
Weapon: A leather whip.
Magical abilities: Charmspeak.
Other: Vlacas

@Killerbunny the god, I just realized you made the opposite to Seth. Elliott would be his least favorite person because of how she is. He might know her true personality, but he would suspect that she was sinister at the core.
I actually thought about Seth a little when making this character considering they’re siblings. But it had no impact on how I wanted her to be. I just thought about how they would interact xD

Okay, so I have a plan for getting things started. If Billy pranks Xavier, and Elliott shows ‘sympathy’ for him then Xavier would almost be in her claws if that’s okay with @BartenderReaper. I also have a way to tie Seth into it since he’s a prankster. Billy can ask Seth for help to prank Xavier and Elliott could reprimand him so that Xavier trust her even more. I don’t know how to tie the other characters into this but I’m open to suggestions

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Well personally, I'm gonna have Alan keep interested in Xavier, trying to get a grasp on what kind of person he is. So he'll probably be sticking around him and eventually start to wonder why Elliott is so interested on Xavier as well.

@Killerbunny the god, Here is my second character. If I can I kind of want to bring in my Hecate demigod, but she will have to be reworked a bit. I am not finished with this as I am unsure on how I want her took look and her backstory is on hold as well. Also @BartenderReaper, I hope you do not mind to have a half sibling. Jessi I thought would be a good contrast to your character.

Name: Jessi Blackwell
Sexuality: Pansexual
Godly parent: Zues
Appearance: Jessi is a very short girl standinf around 5'. Though it goes well with her petite toned frame. Her pale skin has a bit of a yellowish tint to it. Her eyes are a beautiful sky blue color, which is contrast to the long black lashes that are around her slanted eyes. Jessi has a bit of asain look to her as she takes after her mortal father. Her hair is a jet black shade, that falls in thick layers and very straight. She has the left side of her hair shaved in the front. For clothing, Jessi tends to wear a pair of black skinny jeans that are ripped in various places. Over this she wears a sky blue v neck tshirt, and black leather jacket. The leather jacket comes to the middle of her thigh, and is fitted to her torso. Shoes, she tends to wear a pair of black hiking boots. On her neck she wears a black choker that has a lightening bolt charm. In her ears she has tappers that seem to be made of a black gem. On her nose she has a light blue gem studed nose ring on the right side.
Personality: Unlike her father Zues, Jessi is very calm. She tends to be a pillar for others to hold onto in the storm. Though that does not mean that she is a pushover by any means. She can and will hold a grudge if she or her friends have been wronged.
Backstory: (Still working on this."
Weapon: Jessi uses two katanas like daggers. It is not traditional for someone to weld two at once, but with her style of fighting it works. When not in use, they form long rose vine tattoos on her arms. The tattoo starts from below her wrist and circles up to her shoulders.
Magical abilities:
  • Electric Field generation- Jessi is able to create large bolt that is shot at the ground from the sky and causes electricity to spiral around that spot. She can only really do this once or twice a day before she had to meditate to recover this ability. It will also not work if she is stressed out or under a lot of pressure.
  • Wind control- Jessi is able to use wind to her advantage. Making herself jump higher, and in some cases even able to fly. Though she can use this it takes a lot out of her as she is not the best with heights.
  • She is able to cover her weapon with electric power that can stun an opponent, though it has to break skin to cause them to become immobile. Otherwise the person will get a shock that startles them.

Last edited:
Hmm... to be honest, I don't really know what to do with Mycel either. I guess Billy could convince him to help with pranks by offering food or something.
That could work. But I’m thinking about how he would play out in the long term. He seems very gullible (though I don’t know if that’s true) and therefore easy to manipulate, which Elliott could take advantage of. On the other hand, Mycel also seems to be very caring so I don’t know how far Elliott would be able to push Mycel’s morals.

@Killerbunny the god, Here is my second character. If I can I kind of want to bring in my Hecate demigod, but she will have to be reworked a bit. I am not finished with this as I am unsure on how I want her took look and her backstory is on hold as well. Also @BartenderReaper, I hope you do not mind to have a half sibling. Jessi I thought would be a good contrast to your character.

Name: Jessi Blackwell
Sexuality: Pansexual
Godly parent: Zues
Appearance: (Still working on this)
Personality: Unlike her father Zues, Jessi is very calm. She tends to be a pillar for others to hold onto in the storm. Though that does not mean that she is a pushover by any means. She can and will hold a grudge if she or her friends have been wronged.
Backstory: (Still working on this."
Weapon: Jessi uses two katanas like daggers. It is not traditional for someone to weld two at once, but with her style of fighting it works. When not in use, they form long rose vine tattoos on her arms. The tattoo starts from below her wrist and circles up to her shoulders.
Magical abilities:
  • Electric Field generation- Jessi is able to create large bolt that is shot at the ground from the sky and causes electricity to spiral around that spot. She can only really do this once or twice a day before she had to meditate to recover this ability. It will also not work if she is stressed out or under a lot of pressure.
  • Wind control- Jessi is able to use wind to her advantage. Making herself jump higher, and in some cases even able to fly. Though she can use this it takes a lot out of her as she is not the best with heights.
  • She is able to cover her weapon with electric power that can stun an opponent, though it has to break skin to cause them to become immobile. Otherwise the person will get a shock that startles them.
Accepted

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
I can see a sun-exposed Mycel being easily deceived, since he can't really focus when out in the sunlight and usually just goes with whatever sounds good to him. And so long as Mycel doesn't have to do much harm to anyone, especially those who are bound to nature, mainly plants, he has no problems with doing whatever. @Killerbunny the god

Hey everyone I have finished Jessi's look. I thought her look needed to be a bit different because of her background, but I wanted to let you guys know so you could take a look at her if you want to see how she turned out.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Oh look a Percy Jackson RP. I’ve only read Heroes of Olympus and Magnus Chase but why not.
Name: Lochlan Fleming
Sexuality: None
Godly parent: Phobos
Appearance: Lochlan has jet black hair and brown eyes. He wears a grey, long-sleeve shirt with black sweatpants. His face always looks slightly terrified or disturbed even if he is happy.
Personality: Lochlan is very secretive and doesn’t trust a soul. This is probably a side effect of his paranoia, which is unmatched to anyone he knows. He is always terrified due to his divine lineage. His father, Phobos, is the god of fear, and it really rubbed off on his son.
Backstory: Born in Falkirk, Scotland, Lochlan’s childhood was visiting pediatricians and psychiatrists on a monthly basis. He was diagnosed with schizophrenia at age 9, which is very rare. He took numerous medications for his schizophrenia, but it failed to actually work.
Weapon: Staff
Magical abilities: Falsely identified schizophrenia. Also he has a sort of aura of fear. Everyone around him just becomes afraid. This power can become increased or decreased depending on how Lochlan feels.

Oh look a Percy Jackson RP. I’ve only read Heroes of Olympus and Magnus Chase but why not.
Name: Lochlan Fleming
Sexuality: None
Godly parent: Phobos
Appearance: Lochlan has jet black hair and brown eyes. He wears a grey, long-sleeve shirt with black sweatpants. His face always looks slightly terrified or disturbed even if he is happy.
Personality: Lochlan is very secretive and doesn’t trust a soul. This is probably a side effect of his paranoia, which is unmatched to anyone he knows. He is always terrified due to his divine lineage. His father, Phobos, is the god of fear, and it really rubbed off on his son.
Backstory: Born in Falkirk, Scotland, Lochlan’s childhood was visiting pediatricians and psychiatrists on a monthly basis. He was diagnosed with schizophrenia at age 9, which is very rare. He took numerous medications for his schizophrenia, but it failed to actually work.
Weapon: Staff
Magical abilities: Falsely identified schizophrenia. Also he has a sort of aura of fear. Everyone around him just becomes afraid. This power can become increased or decreased depending on how Lochlan feels.
I remember you from the previous RP. Your character too. Accepted

A prank war between Aphrodite and Hermes cabin, then their was a large lightening bolt caused by a new camper, and that is pretty much it.

Where would Lochlan stay cabin-wise? I don’t mean to bombard you with questions.
That would be the Hermes cabin. And don’t worry about all of the questions. As the maker of the RP, answering questions like this is part of it.

Yep. The most crowded cabin for the most scared and scary (except for maybe @Joelkjn Ōkami’s OC when he begins posting. I talked to him about it) demigod. The Hermes cabin probably will stay out of Lochlan’s way though. I know that Billy probably will at least

Sorry for the double post but there’s one thing I wanna know @EmoKitty21. How could Seth know that Billy was planning something with Mycel? None of the demigods are all-knowing. The closest you could come is if you were a child of Apollo I think since he’s the god of the oracles