1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Impossible/No Thanks PC Boxes and Pokémon evolving in TCM

Discussion in 'Questions and Site Feedback' started by AdorbaleLitten, Aug 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wish there was a storage space/pc space on trainer cards for multiple pokemon-and the ability to evolve them and swap out

just wanna be able to make a trainer card with extra storage space for my unused pokemon

#1 AdorbaleLitten, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2017
    Darkblue and Bluesthecat like this.
  2. Well it is possible to edit trainer cards, and you could always make another card for PC Space

3. thats actually good.Make another card and make it pc probably

4. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

We've been asked about "pc box space" etc. in TCM cards before - and the answer is still no. It'd require coding a whole new set of features on the back end that are only enabled on templates that have the extra space for it (which would require someone to make them, according to specific standards that would require determining - and it's all way too much faff for a feature that is not necessary.

It occurs to me that people fail to grasp that the TCM is intended as a tool to quickly make basic trainer cards - anything more advanced than what it offers... can be made the old fashioned way.

That's all there is to it really.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.