• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead and introduce your glorious Mike.
Comic wants to introduce himself to at least the majority of the group, not limited to Jim.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Hum... Mike is really glorious for me, thanks for knowing that.
But I can't now, because that's going to be double-pousting.
And I'm too lazy to edit my post.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Okay. And @Comic, you didn't answered me.
Can Mike and Tobias be together in the village? I mean, sure, Tobias can go talk with the group, but I'm saying that they can be a team.
Because I really don't want any character alone. It could ruin the RP.
Like Dave said, we need to be a group, not just characters at random places doing random things.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
No. Toby is not with Mike. He doesn't know any of the members. He will join them in due time, yes, but for now, we're waiting.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Then Mike is going to be alone. But I'm just going to introduce him in parts that he is actually making something with the group.

@Stormursa yeah I'm still in I just haven't been getting any posts for a while. And no Josh is fine though has a bit of a headache and Ryker is in stalking mode.

Last edited:

comic

I only did that post so Mecha Who wouldn't have to wait or double post.
Let's not consider that as the official introduction to Toby.
I still have something planned.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
*4 hours later
Well. My idea of 'a bit' isn't quite this long.
I'm getting fucking sick of waiting.
Where are the other peeps?
@Cloudswift @Dapper_Cat @ManateeMike @Ry_Burst @Sky5372
Where did you all go?
SOMEONE JUST POST ALREADY. I hate long periods of inactivity, especially when I've finished all of my homework, leaving me bored af.
Sorry.
I was busy. Really busy.
Now I'm ready to post. Seriously, now I'm ready, just wait 12 minutes.
Seriously. Just 12 minutes. (Or a little bit more)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
What in the name of the holy goat above is going on in here?

@Dave Strider, @Mecha Who, you're both getting warnings. I don't really care if you were joking or not, derailing a discussion thread like this is absolutely not on, nor is your conduct towards each other. @Comic, you should really have just reported one of the posts instead of threatening to; that's mini-modding.

As a secondary note, criticising each others' writing is fine – and I'd actually encourage it, if they're willing to learn. But remember to be constructive about it – tell them how there's a problem, and what they could do about it – don't just say their post is bad and don't elaborate.

Anyway. Get back on with discussing the role play, please. If you want to flame each other, do so in private or away from this website. Or, ideally, not at all.

I expect everyone here to be excellent to each other.

comic

EXACTLY! Thank you, this is exactly what I was trying to warn them about.
Guess they'll learn from this, and HOPEFULLY not do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.