• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
I'm thinking of doing a pixel art drawing for each character, because It's fun, and it would help me get a better idea of each character.
I'll do 16 bit first.
Then 32 bit once I get the premise down.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I'm thinking of doing a pixel art drawing for each character, because It's fun, and it would help me get a better idea of each character.
I'll do 16 bit first.
Then 32 bit once I get the premise down.
Sounds cool.
Also, Jim is black okay? I don't like when people think he is white.
No, seriously, he is black.

comic

Alex Bolt @Rhabby
Trust me. It will look less like Donald Trump in the 32 bit.
Each character will have a default orange jumpsuit, even those like Mike and Toby, who weren't imprisoned at the beginning.

comic

Okay... forget my last post. The pictures don't want to load, so I'll go ahead and do 32 bits and put them up as art works, sorry.

Gonna make a villain OC ^_^

Name: Ryohei (Last name unknown)
Appearance: Spiky black hair, deep amber eyes, pale skin, muscular build
Height: 6'3
Clothing: Black tank top (He doesn't wear it during combat), black trousers, walks around barefoot
Tattoos/Marks?: Large dragon tattoo across back
Personality: A dark aura emanates around him. Calm, and collected, in an extremely sinister way
Powers: Pyrokinesis (His flames are blue, though)
Past: When he was 16, he was pushed around by some bullies. Reaching out a hand to protect himself, blue flames shot out of his hand and engulfed the group of bullies, burning and killing them instantly. He was thrown into metahuman prison and received an offer from the military as a part of the metahuman task force, along with Val, which he accepted. (If that's okay with you, @Trainer_Zander)
I feel as though this guy is Chinese or Japanese, something like that. You gonna give him skill with sword?
I really want a guy who could match Dave in blade combat, concluding Dave is pretty much a pro with his katana.

comic

How...? I mean, I thought I was really clear after reading the post.
Where did the ship come from?
Why are the soldiers dead?
Why does it conveniently have info about everyone from the plane crash?
WHY IS THIS THE MOST CONVENIENT, UNNECESSARY PLOT DEVICE I THINK I'VE EVER SEEN!?!?
I mean come on, do you really wanna have a bad time? Because if you continue the path you're taking, you're REALLY not gonna like what happens next.

Status
Not open for further replies.