• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts(Official Reboot)—RP

“Kid, you might wanna head inside. We’ll be here for a while so you might wanna get cozy.” Quickdraw said as he walked past Xander and Dasken and made his way inside. “Besides. Xander’s right. You ain’t gonna get shit with that kind of attitude. Think about the others before you self loathe everything.” He made his way up the stairs to see a pile of dried vomit leaking outside of a second floor room. Maybe someone say a dead rat. He gave a shrug as he made his way to his room.

The repairs on the house were intense indeed. It would take maybe a month to get everything up to date and more somewhat livable. He had found an old greenhouse by the tool shed, with seeds stored away. So they could grow a food supply, so that was a plus. But there still was a lot of work ahead of them.

—- TIME SKIP - (Roughly 3 Weeks later)——-

Quickdraw wiped the sweat off of his brow as he stepped back. He had just fixed his door, which had been the last thing on his to-do list. Things had really flown by these past few weeks and it seemed like they were in the clear. The government seemed to have eased up on attacking them and they were living in secret. They had a shabby garden and could fish in the lake for meat. Not to mention the house repairs were officially compete. With a happy sigh, he made his way downstairs to enjoy a cup of water. He had installed the plumbing as large tanks of water that could be purified with heat. And they had enough hot heads to do it easily.

As he walked past the downstairs couch, and assumed people were lounging about on it, he announced, “Repairs are officially done.” And with that he made his way into the kitchen. There seemed to be some new people than when the truck had first crashed, with some squid guy and a boy who could become a dragon. Quickdraw didn’t really spend much time getting to know them, as the majority of his time was spent towards renovations and repairs. Hopefully the newfound peace would last.

—(Secondary Batch Time Bois!)—

Jason felt worn and tired as he body was thrown into the back of a reinforced truck. His wrists were bound together by reinforced metal handcuffs that were thighs around his wrists. His arms were pushed behind his back, and the side of his head was now poking against someone’s side. “Sorry,” he mumbled as he tried to move himself, with little results, only moving a bit away. And with a loud slam the captors closed the doors once more.

He had recently tried to escape, but his attempt had failed, with the truck stopping, and him being dragged out of the truck and beaten. His body felt sore, and a lot of people would have given up at this point. But from what he knew from his time as a gang member, was how to withstand pain and keep going. “It’s not over yet. We need to escape.” He said to the others in the truck. They were like him, Metas. And they were hated for who they were, like him.

“Maybe you should stop. You’re only digging a deeper hole for all of us.” A girl said angrily to the young man. Her name was Julie Davis and it was people like that kid who gave Metas a bad name. Always wanting to fight, never stopping to thi abou the others in their wake.

A young 15 year old boy, was softly crying while slouched against a corner away from the door. His name was Danny Treble, and this was all too overwhelming for him. He didn’t know what to do, and he missed his family. He didn’t want this. What did he do to deserve this? He hid his powers like he was told. At this point, snot was begging to form and run down his face mixing with his tears, as he softly whimpered.

Last edited:
Pantaleon Konstantin sat against the wall, meditating. His eyes were closed as the man murmured dark spells that would help him escape, however futile they were. It kinda gave him a feeling of security. Pantaleon continued chanting quietly as he felt the dark magic coursing through his veins, but unable to be harnessed. Some day, I'll be free of these restraints.

Daniel Ross closed his eyes. One boy spoke of escaping and there was a man murmuring something that was probably associated with an escape attempt. Daniel opened his eyes. "And what could we possibly do?" Daniel pointed out. "These cuffs make it so we cannot use our powers."

Raven Morris was silent. She did not contribute to any of the conversations. Instead, Raven was thinking of the events that had led her here. If only she had known that someone was watching her, she wouldn't have levitated.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Well, that timeskip definitely worked in favor of the Broken Ring storyline as well.)
Theodore McElroy, or as he called himself, Ted, sat acrossed from a grieving kid, doubled over, heaving with each sob. Ted cocked his head to the side before leaning back, crossing his legs on his seat. He wanted to say something comforting, but he didn't know this kid. What could he say? 'It'll all be okay'? Ted closed his eyes and scoffed at that thought. Yeah right. Not in the world of today.
Regardless, he still wanted to say something, anything, comforting for this guy. He didn't seem to be much in a listening mood however, or at least that's what Ted told himself as he turned away, using that excuse to remain silent. Now he was facing Julia. Or Julie. He could vaguely recall her name when the guards were yelling them out earlier. Only then, did Ted realize there was a conversation going on.
“Maybe you should stop. You’re only digging a deeper hole for all of us.” Said she. He looked over at the Jaden, or Jason, guy. His eye had swollen and turned many shades darker, revealing one of the many bruises on his body. Ted hadn't been paying much attention, but he knew the kid had tried to escape... and failed.
"And what could we possibly do?" Another said. "These cuffs make it so we cannot use our powers." At this, Ted wished he'd listened into the conversation a little earlier, but assumed Jason had brought up escaping... again. Finally, Ted spoke. "That's not entirely true." He stated to the Daniel, or David, or Damien, or whatever guy. "I mean... if we couldn't use our powers, I wouldn't look the way I do. I'm a shape shifter, and this isn't my original appearance." He leaned back once more, folding his arms. "But I think if we even decide to escape, there's no way we could do it alone. Besides, they'd know." Ted gestured to a lone security camera in the corner of the truck, catching every little movement everyone made. "So if we find a way through that little bump in the road, the ride might become a little less bumpy."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A large hand patted Quickdraw on the shoulder. "Thanks for taking charge on house repairs." A voice said. "It's not exactly my strongest suit." Shawn smiled, bringing his hand back. "I'm more of an action kinda guy. Never really had the time to repair anything, 'cept my Dad's old Chevy AK." Shawn chuckled a little. "But still, thanks for leading in that department. Really took a lot offa my shoulders."

"Who are these people?" A young boy named Cody Mars asked himself, while he threw into the back of a reinforced truck. His mother told him never to talk to strangers but Cody realize that's all he had now. "Um.... where are we going" Cody asked in a clam voice all while he tried to figure out how to get the cuffs off of him.

CLING! CLING! CLING!
Monty struck the white hot metal with precision blows, shaping the once-rusted steel into the axe head it once was. Monty had built himself a blacksmithing area near the cabin, at the base of a small hill. Monty had carved a space out from the rock using his powers, and constructed the forges from a few of the wierd barbecue things that were around the campsite. The anvil that Monty used had been collecting dust and rust in the shed, so Monty refurbished it. Now he spent his time restoring the tools that were in the shed, turning them into axes for chopping wood as things like arrow heads for hunting.

Monty’s father had been a blacksmith by trade, and he owned a hardware store in the small town Monty had grown up in. As a boy, Monty helped his father in the shop. The two of them hand-crafted tools, ranging from axes, hammers, and even the occasional melee weapon. This is were Monty got the experience he needed to supply the Metas with their tools.

Monty picked up the blistering hot metal with a pair of tongs and quenched it in a bucket of water, not even wincing as the steam wafted up into the air around him. Monty pulled out the metal to reveal the axe head, the steel gleaming in the daylight.

Xander stood on a circular wooden stage staring a the four visible ring shaped targets that had been attached to high branches of trees throughout the area.
"Hm, five by five seems good enough for the platforms." He mumbled to himself, taking a look at the other circular platforms ahead of him, spaced out with roughly a six foot gap between each one.
"Now to add the final touch." He said with a small grin before jumping backwards off the podium. With a slow deep breath he lowered to his knees, placing his palms flat on the ground.
"Hrrrrgh!" Xander grit his teeth, ground beneath him rumbling loudly before slowly caving inwards on itself. The ground around the platforms crumbled away into the earth leaving a deep hole behind, the only way through the massive pit being the wooden platforms placed before him.
"Hm, its good but I think ill make each run timed for added intensity. But for now....might as well test it out" He concluded, jumping back on the platform which now rested on a large pillar of earth surrounded by nothing but a steep drop into newly formed hole, this being the same with all the other platforms. He pointed his hand outward as if it were a gun and fire a wavy light blue blast out of the tip of his finger, that seemed to be buzzing at a low frequency, towards the target, passing right through and dispersing in the air behind it.
"Gonna have to thank Dasken for his finger gun idea, leaves a lot of room for control." He stated, jumping forward from platform to platform, all the while firing more blasts through each target.

Nora sighed, the mental stultifying effects of living in the forest began to slowly creep up on her. She hunched her back, as she sluggishly dragged her body around. The girl desperately yearned for technology, for she had no one her age to hang out with.

Darcel stayed cooped up in his room all day, joyfully skimming through the books he found. He began to read one that fascinated him, a large dictionary esque, biology book. Not only is this a good study opportunity, but the subject matter is interesting to a nerd like Darcy.

Ted's words did nothing to soothe the crying Daniel. He was broken.

"If I could get out of these cuffs, I could disable the live feed on the camera and record a loop on it. So we could escape and they wouldn't be any the wiser. It's simply one of the things I learned growing up." Jason said quickly, before clamping his mouth shut. He almost had mentioned that he was in a gang. It was something he didn't want to really brag about, as it could lead to mistrust in the future. "And as for the cuffs, I think it limits types of powers. I can summon energy, but my cuffs are hitting pressure points in my wrists that seem to disable powers. Hence why nothing I do I working."

--
"It needed to be done. So I stepped up and did what was needed." Was all Quickdraw said.

Last edited:
Cody tried to stay clam as he looked at the other Metas. "Mom...Dad....Big Sis..." Cody thought about his family as he placed his hands in front of his face. Cody started to cry as he could no longer hold in feeling of losing everything he had all because he was different from everyone else."No...no..I can't cry...I have to be strong" Cody told himself.

"Well then. Why don't we spice things up a bit. I no longer have my cuffs on, and you have the knowledge to disable the video feed. You tell me what to do, and I do it." Ted offered, raising his arms a bit to display his freed hands, which he still had together for the sake of realism in case a guard happened to look at the video and notice him freely using his hands. "If you're up for the challenge, that is." He grinned cheerily at Jason, a hint of anxiety on his tongue, but other than that, he wasn't about to show any fear. Not yet.

-----------------------------------------------

Shawn shrugged. "Yeah. I know." With nothing left to say, he turned and made his way outside, glancing back at the revived cabin, a smirk twitching on his face, but just as suddenly as it had appeared, it was gone. As he made his way acrossed the lawn, he caught Nora wandering about out of the corner of his eye.
Stopping, he looked down at the lake, then back at Nora, before giving a shrug, and turning around, heading towards the young girl. "Hey, Nora." He called to her, in a softer voice than normal. He had noticed she was rather skittish, and if he showed any sign of aggression, she'd be upset. Besides, the girl was bored and he'd thought of something that might keep her occupied. "What are ya doin' out here all alone?"

Nora looked up at the man and sighed, "I'm doing absolutely nothing. " She lowered her shoulders in defeat, before sitting onto the ground. "There's nothing to do out here! I've been cooped up in the house for weeks. " The child complained.

Shawn let out a chuckle at the girl's complaining before he lowered himself onto one knee to get more level with her. "Alright, Nora. I have an idea." He looked back towards the cabin, then at the shed, before looking back at Nora. "I know there aint a lot to do here, and there's no one your age to keep you occupied, but how would you like to fish on the lake with me today? I found my dad's old tackle box." He cocked his head slightly to the side, giving her a warm grin. "Whaddya say?" He doubted she knew how to fish, so he could teach her. If she already knew how, then great! If she declined the offer, then Shawn'd have to think of something to keep her occupied. Kids this young didn't need to be as restless as her, it wasn't healthy for her mental development. Or much any development.

Nora sprang up instantly, "Yeah, yeah, yeah! " She exclaimed before nearly falling over from excitement. Yes, the girl has never gone fishing, but any sort of thing to keep her occupied meant a lot to her hyperactive heart. "Let's go! " She spoke as a smile took over her face.

Shawn was a bit surprised and humored by her enthusiasm, and stood up. "Okay, girly. Let's get the goods." He let out another chuckle as he got to his feet, and made his way to the shed, to his fishing gear hung up on the wall inside of it. He pulled down a fishing pole and a tackle box, and turned to Nora. "Here. You get these. I'll grab the boat." He said as he handed over the items, and walked out of the shed, to the back of it, where a fishing boat leaned against the shed. Shawn'd spent the last few days repairing the boat to the best of his ability, restoring it to it's former glory.
Shawn grabbed the boat and held it above his head with ease, as though it weighed like paper. As he was passing by Monty, he gave him a nod, noticing the axe head he'd just constructed, before returning to Nora. "Let's go fishin'."

Nora nearly toppled over from the sudden weight in her arms, but that didn't really suffocate her excitement. "Do you think we'll catch a big one? One large enough to feed us all? " Her eyes lit up with joy and curiosity, as she swang the fishing rod like a sword.

"I don't think we'll be catching any whale-sized ones anytime soon, but this lake hasn' been fished in for over a decade, I think." Shawn replied, leading the small girl to the lake edge, before setting the boat in, letting it float out a little. "But the fish are bound to be larger than the ones you'd usually catch in a public lake. You ever fish before?" He asked as he grabbed Nora under her arms and easily, and gently, lifted her into the boat before beginning to wade out, pushing the boat deeper in. "If not, I can teacha."
That was when the man remembered they had no oars. Looks like he'd be pushing the whole way, before getting in.

"Not that I remember.. " She looked off into the distance, trying to bring back any old memories she had. Something quickly overtook her mind though, "When are you gonna get in? " She questioned, dipping her finger into the water.

"Once we're far enough out." Shawn replied, still pushing the boat. He no longer felt solid ground beneath his feet, meaning they were nearly far out enough. He didn't mind his clothes getting wet in the least bit. If he was going out on the water, what fun was there in staying dry? Fun. Huh, he hadn't thought about that concept in a looooong time. "Alright, we're good." He finally stated, before skillfully pulling himself into the boat, causing it to rock, but all remained safe and inside.
Getting settled across from Nora, Shawn grabbed the tackle box and opened it, revealing it's contents to Nora. "Now. These guys probably haven't been fished in a long time, meaning we can get 'em pretty good with something like this." He declared, pulling out a hook with a thin metal attached to it. "Now this is called a 'spinner' lure, Nora. Fish love shiny things, and we love fish. This'll probably get us a lot." With that, he grabbed the fishing rod, grabbing the string, and performing a complicated tying of the lure to the string. He looked at Nora, and grinned. "Wanna be the first to cast a line today?" He asked, holding out the line.

Nora's smile widened, "You want me to do it? Definitely! " You could tell from her voice that she was nervous, but nonetheless excited. She then tilted her head, "How do you even cast the line?"

"Here." Shane offered, putting the rod in her hands, putting his own hands over hers. "First, you hold the rod in your right hand like so." He moved her hands accordingly, assuming she was right handed. "Now let the line hang a little loose, but reel it in just a bit so you don't hit yourself with the hook." He continued, showing her how to reel. Once the line was ready, he adjusted her fingers so that her index finger pressed against the line. "Now, ya hold the line like that before ya cast. See this little handle lookin' thang here?" Shawn asked, pointed to it. "That's called the bail. Whenever you're ready to cast, you open it with your free hand." After demonstrating these, he let go and scooted back. "Then, ya cast. Just pull back the rod and swing it forward. Once you swing, though, move your finger off the string so that it actually goes." He leaned back and gave her a grin. "Cast when ready."

Jason squinted his eyes at the recording device in the corner. "Okay, you'll need to wait for my signal, so you can get into the blind spot at the right moment. "Look at it. It's not made to record audio so we can say whatever. So listen up. When I give the signal, you need to open the side panel closest to you. This may take a few seconds,so after you do so, you will need to move back to your spot before it sees you. Let it make another sweep, and I'll tell give you the signal again. Then you'll need to grab the leftmost red wire, Snap it apart and twist it around to its base. That will set the loop. Then jump back, and get back into position. And when I give the signal a final time. That's when you twist it back into position and plug it back into the slot to the right. Once you jam it in, the loop will be set and playing. Then you can set us free. Let me know when you are ready. And as a note, don't destroy the panel." Jason kept a calm and steady voice as he spoke, trying not to show too much excitement with his facial expression. It could alert the guards of something that's going on. "Everyone try not to cough, sneeze, or anything that could help them figure out that the recording is a loop. I'll set a bug so that it erases any past recordings and removes the time skip. So they won't know when we get off."

Nora anxiously nodded her head, as she shakily held onto the rod. After mentally preparing herself, the girl decided it was time. She pulled it back, then quickly flung it forward, removing her hand off of the string. She had successfully cast the line! Was it good? Of course not! It was the best she could do for a beginner. She nearly jumped for joy due to her success, shaking the boat a bit. She swiftly pointed her finger towards the water, as she turned her head towards Shawn. "I did it!" she exclaimed.

Shawn grinned at her, chuckling. "Not bad at all. I'd say you're a natural." He sat up a little straighter. "Alrigh', now. Make sure to be real still and quiet like." He advised, lowering his voice to a loud whisper. "Now start to slowly reel in the line. If you feel a tug, start reelin' faster and tug back, alright?" He leaned in a little to the water, clearly enjoying himself. "Steady..." He muttered to Nora.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Seems like a sound plan." Ted commented, now sitting rigid. "I'm ready on your mark, boss." He informed, his hand slowly forming into a tool, which he kept out of sight of the camera as he stared forward, ready for this to be his pose in the camera loop.

Jason watched as the camera made it's turn to face him. He kept his eyes shut, as it passed over him, and was quick to open them afterwards it had passed. "Okay now!" He shouted. Then he waited as Ted did his job. This entire thing was a bit nerve racking, and he hoped Ted would follow his instructions so they could get out of here.

Nora's face altered to a solid stare as she concentrated on the shiny lure, which spun as she slowly reeled it in. Not much happened for a while, until a tiny tug caught her attention. She began to pull back the rod, as she rapidly reeled in the fish. As the creature plopped out of the water and appeared in front of her, she began to giggle. The girl held a fist into the air, representing her victory. Even though the fish was super tiny, she still felt accomplished. She turned her head towards Shawn, her eyes praying for acknowledgement.

Shawn leaned back, with a clap of his hands. "Whoo! Attagirl! Before long, you'll be feedin' all of us with your fishin' skills." He praised, before grabbing the tiny fish and carefully removing the hook from it's mouth. "This is a Small Mouth Bass." He informed Nora. "But this guy's too little for us to keep. When they're small like this, we put 'em back." He gave her a grin before setting the fish in the water, letting it rapidly take off, disappearing into the blue water. He turned back to Nora. "Alrigh'. Now try it again. Remember what I told ya." He gave her an encouraging nod, the grin now plastered on his face.
----------------------------------------------------------
Ted quickly moved to the camera, gently pressing his strangely shaped hand to it, fitting the panel perfectly, and pulling it out just as quickly as he'd stood without a hitch. Using one hand, he stuck the thing in his pocket, while with the other, he chanced the next step, recognizing he still had plenty of time. His index finger took the form of a small blade, quickly slashing the red wire. His fingers turned into a pair of fleshy pliers as he bent the wire back, forcing the cut end to touch the base, before quickly diving to his seat, and returning to his original position, awaiting Jason's command.

Nora repeatedly tried again and again, with no avail. She lowered her head in disappointment, until she glanced down at her hands. With the tiniest bit of hope taking over, she got an idea. "Maybe this will work? Probably just enough.." she mumbled to herself, dipping her fingers into the water. "I want you to grab onto the hook, crave it, act on impulse.." she whispered, her hand glowing gold. The golden light danced throughout the water, entering the deep parts of the pond. Suddenly, a strong tug nearly knocked the child over. She began to quickly reel the thing in, a small bead of sweat dripping from her face. Without warning, a pretty large fish arose from the water. Her mouth opened from surprise, as the animal sloshed back and forth.

Shawn watched as the young girl began to use her powers. He was curious as to what she was doing, having never seen her use them. But when she reeled in the giant fish, Shawn stood up, raising his eyebrows. "Great catch, Nora!" He praises, reaching over and grabbing the fish, removing the hook from it's mouth. "This is a nice big one." He chuckled, grabbing some string from his tackle box, and bit off a long piece, then tying one end to the fish's mouth, and the other to the oar holder on the boat. He set the fish in the water, letting it sink back again. "We'll keep him 'till we're ready to get back." He let out a sigh before turning back to Nora. He affectionately rubbed the top of her head in a playful manner. "I don' know what you did, but you did great, kid. Ready to fish some more, or are ya done?"

"Whatever you think is best!" drowning in the affection, a smile took over the girl's face. She glanced down at her hands, then back up at Shawn. "I can do it again~ Catch more for the fa- for the group!" she suggested, allowing the bright golden glow to begin radiating from her small fingertips.

(A short time later)
Shawn pushed the boat, feeling ground beneath his feet, and before he knew it, the boat had been pushed onto dry land. "You did great today, Nora. Now. I need one more thing of you. Could you head back to the shed and fetch the large cooler in the corner of it? It'd be a big help." He said while grabbing the multiple lines connected to the boat. They'd caught five large Smallmouth Bass and one big Largemouth Bass. They all were in perfect condition as well.

Nora gave him a thumbs up, before running to the shed. She grabbed the cooler, and dragged it all the way back to Shawn. The child placed the object near the man, before sitting on top of it. "Thank you for teaching me how to fish!" the girl gave him a grateful gaze, before a smile took over her face again. "Really, thank you. I had fun!"

Jason quickly wiped away a bead of sweat that had formed on his forehead before the camera made its final sweep of the truck. "Go for it, now!" Jason said as it began to reach it's end of the turn. Ted would have to put it back in place at the perfect time to create a perfect loop. Accounting the time he had taken earlier, this should be done, quite well, as it would take Ted enough time to get to it and do it, as was needed. But now it was all out of his hands and into Ted's. And once this was done, he could be freed from these damn cuffs.

Shawn gave her a rare smile. "That's great, girlie. I'll teach ya to hunt, next. How 'bout that?" He asked, while shooing her off of the cooler. He opened the cooler, and set the fish inside, cutting off the string as he did it. The cooler was barely big enough to give the fish breathing room, but they'd survive long enough to be eaten.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ted dashed back to the camera, his plier-like hand twisting the wire back into position, plugging it back into the right slot. "There. It's done." Ted sighed in relief as he put the cover back on. Confidently, he turned away from the camera, grinning at the others. "Score one for the good guys." He smirked as his plier hand formed back into it's normal state, and approached Jason. "Now, time to get these cuffs off."
With that, he used his index finger (now formed into a lock pick), and began making quick work of the cuffs. He'd had experience in this kinda thing before, but he wasn't about to share how he knew how to pick a lock with ease.

"Hunting? Like deer and stuff?" the girl questioned before glancing down into her pockets. She still had the gun Monty gave her, but she wasn't sure she wanted to waste the bullets. Nora then looked back up at the cooler "When do you think we can eat 'em?" she asked, her stomach nearly rumbling at the thought of a fresh meal.

"Tonight. We'll build a fire and cook 'em. We've been runnin' low on rations and whatnot, so this'll be a huge help." He said, trying to be a bit optimistic. He knew the fish would only last them all one meal. Breakfast tomorrow morning too, if they rationed. "We'll have to skin and dress them first. You could help if you like." He offered, dipping water into the cooler, giving the fish more room. He closed it up and started carrying it back to the shed.

"How do you even skin a fish?" she asked, most likely bothering him from all of her questions. She followed closely behind him, listening to the water gently slosh inside of the cooler.

Darcel finally decided that it would be a good enough time to exit his room. He hasn't left for a few days, so getting some fresh air would be nice. He walked outside, and watched the clouds drift through the sky.

"This is where things get a bit scary people," Jason said rising to his feet and rubbing his wrists, that were now free of the iron clad bonds. "We'll have to escape without getting seen. So here's a bit on info i learned when they took me outside to beat me earlier." he said with a slightly bloodied grin. "We're in a convoy. We're in the middle and they have a truck in front of us and one behind us, with both of them probably filled to the teeth with armed soldiers. I heard last time, some Metas escaped and there was a lot of death on the soldier's side." As he spoke, he walked over to the camera and fiddled with the wires for a moment destroying the prerecorded video on file, and destroying the time stamp. He rubbed his hands together and his body became engulfed in a thin layer of whitish-blue crackling energy. He stepped towards the middle of the truck and made his energy warp to create blades. He slipped his arms into the floor and carved a jagged hole, large enough for someone to jump into. "Okay listen up boys and girls. We'll need to jump out this hole, and immediately lay flat, laying parallel with the road. The trucks will drive over you, and you'll be ignored. We all do this, and we get by no problem. They're driving too close in proximity to one another to notice us. So who's first?"

Xander dove off the last platform of his obstacle course and tucked into a roll as he hit solid ground, quickly getting to his feet.
"Hm, I think four runs is good enough for now, I feel pretty warmed up." He said confidently taking a look at the course he designed with a satisfied nod before dusting off and heading back towards the cabin.
After a short walk he was coming up on the lake, noticing Nora and Shawn behind the cabin heading towards the cabin.
"Hey! Hows it going guys, just finished the practice course so both training area's are ready for use!" He shouted over the large stretch of shimmering water, his voice carrying to there location with ease, sounding clear and almost as if he were much closer.
"Hm, guess now would be a good time to test this out." He said in a quiet firm voice before breaking out into a dead sprint towards the water. As his foot came into contact with the water, it warped under the pressure of his foot but seems to spring back up almost like a trampoline as he made his way to the others, running rather awkwardly on the not so solid surface.
"Hm, seems like the improved version of my water walking is gonna take some getting used to." He concluded, walking up to the others.

"Trainin' for ballet?" Shawn called jokingly to Xander as he crossed the lake. He was undoubtedly impressed with the display, but it wasn't like he'd admit it. Before Xander could make a witty comeback, Shawn continued to speak. "Good to hear we can get this group of misfits in shape. I've just been doin' some fishin' with Nora, she's an absolute natural, you know? I betcha she'll be catchin' fish left and right in no time." He bragged, squinting at Xander as the sun had fallen on his face. He placed his hands on his hips, before walking closer to Xander, meeting him halfway (after he'd already reached land, obviously). "Have you been thinkin' about others?" He asked, lowering his voice a little, staring at Xander, his tone falling into more serious waters. "Like us, I mean. They'll still be transporting other metas down that interstate. We got lucky when there wasn' any traffic nearby, but there are others like us." He harshly rubbed the back of his head in slight agitation. "I mean... look at us. We're tryin' to make somethin' for ourselves here, but we don't have the people, skills, or resources to accomplish that. We have people like Dasken, and Darcel, who barely do a thing to help out." Shawn took a pause as he continued to stare directly into Xanders eyes. "I was thinking of sending a party out to save more metas. I'm askin' for your input because you're one of the more level-headed kids aroun' here. You, Monty and that... 'Quickshot' fella."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ted looked about him, noticing a few eyes linger on him. "Don't look at me. I'm crazy, but this? I learned my lesson about jumping out of moving vehicles back when I was five. No way am I jumping." He stated firmly, crossing his arms as his hair gave a vibrant red flare for a moment.