• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

No, it's actual fact. In some lores, angel's hair has magical healing qualities. This is mainly in folklore. In WotC lore, some angel's wings (primarily archangels') are, in fact, indestructible.

James took out a few potato's and started to peel them. He decided not to say anything and just kept working on the potatoes he thought about how many people were going to be eating and acomidated for them. Without thinking about it he kept using the blade until it went into flesh. James looked down as he saw his thumb. He let out a breath and washed his hand. he washed the blood away and got a band aid. He proceeded to wash the blade with hot water and soap before he continued to peel the potatoes.
MY BROTHERS

Sigh...this is what i get for not getting on in months and not roleplaying this...now soon this is becoming boring to me because i have no one to talk to... :(

yeah i know..its just ...i kind of have no idea what the hells going on right now.
i have an idea...
someone guys are fighting over a prize...thats what i got from reading.

Here is the full Universe Four Team:

Name: Keith Roknug (Siblings v) (Male)
Appearance: 5' but pure muscle. Wears a hoodie with ripped off sleeves for a shirt.
Ability/Power: The equivalent of Earth Bending from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Strengths: Strength lol.
Weaknesses: Real dumb.
Personality: Stubborn.

Name: Keisha Roknug (Siblings ^) (Female)
Appearance: 6' 2" and real thin. Supermodel gorgeous.
Ability/Power: Razor sharp talons and fangs, in addition to Keith's power.
Strengths: Smart enough to make up for her brother’s lack of brains.
Weaknesses: Extremely vain.
Personality: Cunning.

Name:
Riley Dibida (Female)
Appearance: Tall and lanky, around 6' 3".
Ability/Power: Chronokinesis (Ability to manipulate both time and a person's sense of time)
Strengths: Clever strategist.
Weaknesses: Often over-analyzes situations.
Personality: A real big nerd. “Um, actually…”

Name: Li Xang (Male)
Appearance: Black John Cena
Ability/Power: Phenomenal strength and dexterity.
Strengths: Intimidation.
Weaknesses: Brash
Personality: Impatient and always looking to start a fight. (Not a good combination)

Name: Alys Vrothtar (Female)
Appearance: 5' 10", straight
Power: Telekinesis and hand-to-hand combat expert.
Strengths: Stone cold fighter. She always pushes herself to be the best and is a cunning assassin.
Weaknesses: Always on edge. Devoid of emotion.
Personality: Compassionate. If she has something to do, she gets it done.

Name: Ryan Dikdam (Male)
Appearance: (Essentially Kyoya from BeyBlade but with white hair)
Power: Pyrokinesis
Strengths: An expert at emotional manipulation.
Weaknesses: Extremely brash.
Personality: The first syllable of his last name should be sufficient.

Name: Glace Rychestyr (Male)
Appearance: 6’. Caucasian. Pale and skinny. Wears thick clothes.
Power: Cryokinesis
Strengths: Calm and collected.
Weaknesses: When he gets very hot, he tends to pass out.
Personality: Cold. (:3) See what I did there?

Name: Cassiopeia Throst (Female)
Appearance: (Zoey from Zoey 101 the Nickelodeon show)
Ability/Power: Teleportation
Strengths: Quick on her feet and quick in the mind; able to react to things quickly.
Weaknesses: Easily distracted.
Personality: Quite friendly, even to opposing competitors.

Name: Pisces Kitita (Male)
Appearance: 5’ 2”. He has a slim build, with bright hazel eyes, and his head is distinctively kept shaved.
Ability/Power: Aerokinesis
Strengths: Able to keep a clear head on the battlefield.
Weaknesses: Uses his Aerokinesis to move around, but when forced to use his legs he is off balance and clumsy.
Personality: Cheery off the battlefield. Serious on the battlefield.

Name: Cancri Gobdaja (Male)
Appearance: 5’ 7”. Shoulder length blonde hair and a slim build.
Ability/Power: Substance Mimicry
Strengths: Can literally turn into anything he touches.
Weaknesses: His skin must come into direct contact with the substance he is mimicking, though not the whole time.
Personality: A chill, laid back kind of guy.

Page 136- Time Skip:
During that time, Darcel was just blinded by a weird rock thing and he couldn't be cured, Protato introduced Zak, which is a new character that can manipulate Dna... Then a small figure made from crystals (Her name is Luna) was there for a while, but she ended up going into the lake, and killing tourists (That doesn't matter, she doesn't matter). Then Protato added a new character that can manipulate metal, I think.. Then Chojin was found in the woods by Darcel, and brought him back to health. THEN Chojin tried to fight Darcy, even thought he healed him. Then there was the time skip, which everyone is participated in now..

Time Skip:
Lyric and Grace had children, and everyone else aged 2 years. Everyone is kind of doing the same thing they were doing two years ago, besides Darcel I think. Darcy is a shaman to a local tribe that lives in the forest (They have a village of their own, none of them have magic), and he is still blind. ALSO Darcel has a pet which doesn't have a name, so everyone calls her beast. Then the people that run the tournament sent out letters by portal, telling everyone about the tournament. Blah Blah, Chojin fights everyone like usual, then he dies, then a small 11 year old Chojin takes his place.. Now Miridia and Dasken had an argument about not changing the past, which turned into a fight between them. Now Dask is being cared for by James I think, while Miridia is on an Island somewhere to calm herself down. Now everyone is in Miridia's housing area, besides Chojin and your character.

@Tsu I hope this helped?

Sure, Universe 6 (Outcasts) can fight Universe Four in the first round. Then they would fight Eight, then what? We still need two more. It could go in any order, really.