• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Name: Chojin 2
Appearance: looks like Chojin but is 11 years old and has no helmet on his head.
Power: Muteki Shogun
Strength: he can combine with the falcon Tsubasamaru
Weakness: he has to recharge for a day
Personality: he is pure of heart but hates to hear Chojin who abandon him as a baby

I believe the people that were participating were Ken, Borris, Wotron?, Brandon, Lyric, Grace, Darcy, Dasken and Akron.
Taken the fact that Dask is gone means we now have an open space

Hoo boy. Idk what happened to me yesterday.
I'm going to be writing my novel for most of tonight, but idk why I'd need a break from you guys. So.
Can I get a summary of 144-now? :I

And here I was just starting to miss you Protato.
Not much really Chojin went insane and every one had to kill him. I'm still waiting for a summery of the stuff I missed.

I was going to ask if anyone wanted to check out the novel I'm working on. It's in my written works, and *cough cough*SHAMELESS ADVERTISING*cough cough* it has a similar and drastically different storyline to this.

@koopa000 Sorry for not showing you earlier, but here are Matt's powers.
th-1.jpg
This is the Giant Samurai thing, just with one sword that is covered in electricity
th.jpg
Here is Matt's eyes.