• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Also! If anyone is wondering what idea I'm going off for mana. I'm going on the idea that everything produces mana no matter how small the a mouth and the that the only thing that doesn't is well space(nothingness). And for one magic user to adsorb another's(i.e. Another magic users) is not the best thing to do because you pretty much get their ghost in your head when ever dealing with mana(which is usually needed). Middie had a nasty habit of adsorbing/taking other mana(kinda like Miridia's not addiction to tea) and would often do it to show her superiority.

Cool. like Kia when she used a huge Blizard attack. she faints after word because she uses up all her mana.
and Alya was has to move for her powers to work.

Is Kia's powers mana based? People with powers don't have to use mana I thought. I'm using it as a way to describe how Miridia can travel through dimensions and use a wide variety of spells before getting tired.

well not mana based but she can't use a lot of powers for a long time...after a while she will get tired and pass out. Alya thought can fight on and protect her while get gains her stamina back.

It's one of those we need to stop all the filler and continue the arc situations.
Plus I already said bio weapons are going to be the next arc anyways.
Maybe it's all in Dasken's head.

Hahah i guess so.
of course it would be with Kia....if she was facing adam or vex.
I'm sorry but Kia will never be able to beat Adam because her powers can't hit Fazed beings.
but Alya can..if he slows down.

It makes them much stronger, gain more experience, and also unlocks new abilities.
You can also try to pull a Fairy Tail 2014 and get her to unlock your 'Second Origin' for your powers, rather than for magic.

Oh.
Basically, there's the source of your power in your body. Right?
Well, in everyone, there resides an unused source of power, and when you can access it, you become immensely more powerful, can use more powerful abilities, and use your abilities longer.

latest

Yeah, it'll just make her physically stronger. I think Zander described it that way any way. I just don't want Matt to become a buff ass dude with muscles on his muscles.