• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Origin of your screen name(s)?

I used to have a Quizilla account when its logo was still a green dinosaur holding a pencil (This is how old I am.) and my username was nuclearpie. It just sounded cool and I liked the idea of a pie glowing green from the inside. However, I don't eat much pie and I decided to change it to sushi, which I do eat a lot of. I have a variant of this user called sushi_nuke I sometimes use, but nuclearsushi is usually not taken (:up:).

NocturnalNetwork

Formerly LatiasMusic
I wanted to make a screen name with "Latias". Then I went to see some images, because I thought those images would help. I was browsing,and then I saw it! It was an image of Latias and Latios listening to music. That is my profile now. And,it's my blogger account name too :D

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
Like always, I put my name in front of everything, so of course I had a name that would begin with Jason. So I ended up throwing a bunch of random numbers to gather and came up with 59707, so my name became Jason59707.
But then I decided I didn't like that name and asked a moderator/administrator to change it to Electric Umbreon, because I just always thought it looked like a Dark/Electric type. And also...
pokefreebe__jolteon_umbreon_by_niffykid_adoption-d7ezsxv.png

My name started as XerxestheGreat984.

It was inspired by Xerxes I, the King of Persia, who was most famous for leading the Persian forces against the Spartans at the Battle of Thermopylae. The 984 came from the total on a McDonald's receipt. I later dropped "theGreat" from my name because it sounded too egotistical (but mainly because I tried to enter it once but it was too many characters :p). So I was Xerxes984 for a while until at one point when I was making a character in a game, I misspelled Xerxes984, "Zerxese984" and I just stuck with it. Eventually I dropped the 984 and moved the third e before the s, making my name what it is now.

And that's the story of how I got my screen name.:D

I was training my Gardevoir and I noticed a lot of Spinda in the area. As I was about to leave, the screen went to a Pokemon battle. I groaned and spammed A- But I noticed the Spinda was green, "Could it be true? My brother was telling the truth?" I caught it easily and called it Jalapeno because of its Liking of spicy food.

:3

Uhhh, I was doing stuff on google one day and I found out that Capricorn translates to "The Sea Goat" and I laughed at it for a while. Then I was trying to think of a username and then after sitting there for like 10 minutes straight my brain finally turned on and I was just like "sea goat" and here I am.

I thought up an easy-to-say name that would never be used in real life (No offense to anyone named Spax IRL) and added 'the Pacifist', which is partially true because I like to play support roles in multiplayer games.

Well Virizyth came from Virizion and I just added 'zyth' at the end because it sounded cool ^^
My other names have been BlueZoroark98, ShardtheRaikou98, BlueSnivy and Pyroaura98. I add 98 because I was born in the year 1998. Blue is my favourite colour so thats why it has been in few of my names. Shard is an OC of mine, and Pyroaura comes from Pyroar and aura :D

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I got to his name from my favorite special move in the tales of series.
I like to add a 7 if azure edge is taken.

Um, I though 'Clementine' sounded coolish and stuff, but the name was taken...
So, I added a 'y' instead of the 'i' and... Poof! I got my current username. ;P

Another username of mine is 'FluffyDragon' because just 'Dragon' sounds too plain... And 'plain' reminds me of.. Whitney and her devilish Miltank who can't stop using it's friggin' Rollout!!!!! >:c
So.. that's it! :D

lets just say i was running out of ideas…
im usually theghast then i joined terrariaonline i just wanted something…different i guess. i made a bulbapedia account named cthulhu from all the cthulhu threads on terrariaonline and i have more and some ive yet to make

Most People Thinks My Username Is My Initials Tjt + Bunny But Actually No. On Animal Crossing For The GameCube, I Couldn't Fit My Name So I Did My Initials Tjt And Added A Bunny Face. So I Just Dropped The Face And It Became Tjtbunny!

Happy Kitty Kat = My gf gave me this nickname...
Generation = The pokemon Genesect
[ INCEPTION ]Gen = Genesect joining the Inception clan
!ThunderStruck! = Ac/Dc Thunderstruck...
That's all my alts and screen names...

It's an inside joke. I claimed to be a cicada whisperer, there's this weird thing with cicadas and myself and I don't know how to explain it well. Lord of Locusts just sounded catchier.

Could have sworn I had posted here before... But seeing as I haven't I might as well explain my own name.
Oh God where do I start? So The name Jada Stark is actually the oldest OC I ever made and she has been with me for over five years now? I lost track of the time. But in explaining her name... It came from my own name partly. Well my middle name Jade. I didn't really want to seem like I was naming her after me so I changed my middle name a bit. Her last name Stark, on the other hand came from something else.... She didn't even have a last name until a few years after her creation when people started asking for it. Haha so I took a name from one of the characters I was reading about in a book. It was a vampire book too of all things, but not any Twilight vampires, more like 'real' vampires. I'm a thief in some sense. The numbers 2015, well I had an ongoing joke with a few of my good friends that the world was going to be gone at the end of 2013 so 2015 gave us a sense of a post-apocalyptic scenario when talking about RPs and what not so it just stuck when I started creation online profiles like on dA, Gaia and pretty much everywhere else my screen name is some variation of those three elements (JadaStark, Jada2015, JadaStark2015) Bleh. It's kinda predictable to be honest.

My screen name came from a little fanfic-type thing I made when I was like, 10. I've improved it since then, of course. And the fanfic mentioned in my status probably isn't going anywhere. So, If you'd like to see where the name came from and hear the story, I'd be glad to write it. :)

Well, when I came up with it, I was trying to come up with something that was inspired by both Homestuck and Touhou. (It might also be noteworthy that I had a fan-crush on Alice Margatroid at the time)

Vibrant means colorful, and a puppeteer is someone who works with puppets (not that that needed any explanation) so it basically means colorful puppeteer. Anyway, I ended up liking the name and started using it everywhere.

Ok so this story has something to do with me and my best friend, so here it is. NOTE: VERY LONG
So when I was in 5th grade I met my friend Laila(some of you have probably heard of her) . Last year I started to find out I had an allergy to glue, and whenever I touched it I would get a rash on the skin by my pressure point. Laila would make a dog joke about, so i got my nickame of Sparky. Lewis isn't my actual last name, but it reminded me of something so I used it, And me and Laila's favorite numbers were 9 and 4( I was 9 and she was 4) So yeah, that's how I got it.

OKAY....so I lent a pokemon book form a guy and that day I was going to join an online game BUT your name needed a number in it and that day I was looking at toy robots and I ask did this guy have 1 'TO' 9 and he said (Yes, I have 1 '2' 9)....SOOOO YAAAA my name come from a not so funny joke :@

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
Welp, I haven't posted here. I used to go by supertrainer300 (For all you new-as-fuck members), because I was derping at the moment. Then like a year later I realized you could change it. The name CreeperNinjaGamer comes from my Minecraft.

I regularly use a homemade ninja skin, so there's Ninja.

Creeper . . . Well, that . . . If you know what creepers do, you'll know what I do to my brother on a daily basis. Lal.

Gamer . . . Well, that just sorta appeared.

Let me guess what you're thinking: Latias and Latios, the Eon Pokëmon, duh!
WRONG.
My name actually came from the fact that every Eeveelution (and some other Pokémon) end in "eon". I LOVE LOVE LOVE Eevee and its Eeveelutions, I am known as a Pokémon Master by my family, and 101 is just a generic number. Though, Latias IS my favorite Legendary.

-the origins of my name are simple its my favorite color i love the color, it is the symbol of my favorite army from my favorite game(Advance Wars), not only that my friends got so used to me liking orange some of them called me orange to the point where hearing my own name became weird, still some of my friends don't call me orange cuz i enjoy it so they don't call me that to spite me TT.TT. still i use Orange for many of my screen names and such
OrangeAbundis: Orange and last name
OrangeBattalion: names together from main armies from Advance Wars 1 and 4
OrangeManiac: Cray - Cray for orange why else lol XD

still if anyone ask just cal me orange its much better to hear than anything else and look the font color is Orange more specifically #ff5400

Last edited:

NocturnalNetwork

Formerly LatiasMusic
New name, new post.
A beautiful day, I thought: "Wow, I need a new name." Then a while after, I looked at my papers and saw an Umbreon and a Leafeon that were going to be my new OCs,and they were going to be named Dusk and Dawn. Then poof. Dusk 'Til Dawn.

I have a lot of screennames, but my first "official" one was Plooshkaba, which then lead to the nicknames of Plooshies and Ploo! I made this way back during gaia online times. How I made it? Iunno I liked the word "plushie" and wanted to add some pizzazz to it I guess... Currently, I'm known for the nickname "Kiwi" which was part of an inside joke with a friend. First screenn ame was "Kiwislayer" and then it evolved into "Kiwibear" after a friend started referencing me as a bear (and made me grow to love them haha)

When I was little, my brother used to always call me 'Bug', to the point where I eventually began using it for character names and stuff. I eventually used it in Star Wars Battlefront, at which point I added the highest military rank I could think of: 'General'.

BlurProdOG
I was a huge Sonic the Hedgehog Fan, when I heard about his nick name as the 'Blue Blur'. I thought it'll be nice to add Blur in it.
During my CoD days Shudders, my old gamertag(s) was always Prodigy, but I mixed it up by adding OG (Like Original Gamer when it comes to playing most of the classic games), so then I mixed both of them and created BlurProdOG as my Username.

Edit: From Nick to Username