• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

{OPEN} Hisseki no Mise - Sprite Request Thread

Team Valor, Team Instinct, or Team Mystic?

• Valor! W00T!

• Let's go Instinct, what what!

• Mystic 4lyf! Yea!

• What even are these responses I don't even.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't want to overload you, but I was wondering if you could make sprites based off these characters from an old cartoon series. Since they are diverse in the fantasy design, I thought it would be fun to do if people wanted to do a trainer as a fantasy character

Attachments

• D&DCharacters.jpg
    D&DCharacters.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 62
Hai Hisseki, I know you got a lot and its perfectly fine if this is delayed or if you don't want to do it but if you want to could you potentially make me a trainer sprite?
upload_2016-10-12_15-17-10.png

Its quite like the one on this trainer card but his top in a light shade of blue, an orange waist coast and hair and a Pachirisu standing by his feet please. Basically my avatar made by Acel (Thanks Acel) into sprite forum please :p

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-12_15-15-14.png
    upload_2016-10-12_15-15-14.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 52
  • upload_2016-10-12_15-17-6.png
    upload_2016-10-12_15-17-6.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 54
Hey, if you don't mind me asking, could you make a sprite recolor of Silver?
Kay, got it. It's late where I am, so I'll get to it when I can. .3. Please be patient, I'll have your request done when I can...

Oh, also, what colors exactly? I need to know what colors to recolor Silver into.

Kay, got it. It's late where I am, so I'll get to it when I can. .3. Please be patient, I'll have your request done when I can...

Oh, also, what colors exactly? I need to know what colors to recolor Silver into.
Hm... maybe instead of having red hair he could have rainbow? And instead of a black and red jacket he could have a white jacket with green accents? I dunno, if you want, you can go absolutely crazy.

OOOOH A SPRITE REQUEST THREAD. May I? I would love to see how I would look like in sprite form

Hair: Dark brown, long hair that goes to around Mid-Back. Doesn't really Curl, but Kinda Spirals
Skin Color:Tan (Native American shade I guess? I can't really describe it more)

Stance: Standing up with one hand taking off glasses (Not sunglasses, just glasses) Holding a Computer in the other hand opened, but not on the keyboard. Possibly has knee slightly bending to accommodate for the weight of keyboard.

Facial expression: Grinning in Anticipation of a battle.

Held things: Laptop Computer

Clothes: A Zoroark themed tee-shirt, though not actually having the Pokemon Zoroark. Shares the design with Zoroark with a #571 in the bottom corner of the shirt (You can choose). Pretty much in the style of the Arcanine Shirt in Sun and Moon. Shorts would be in the same shade of red as the Zoroark tee. Though they would be closer to Basketball shorts. Shoes can be Silver, Grey, and Black Tennis Shoes

Accessories: Has a Necklace containing the Chinese symbol 意 (Means Will). Don't know if that would be possible to sprite. If not just have a necklace with the White Daoist part. (Ying Yang Symbol) Basic Black Scarf around neck would be around the shade of Black of the Zoroark Tee. Has a Grey Trim to it that would fit the Grey or Silver of Shoes.

Tried to make it Specific as Possible. I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing, because it doesn't get creative juices flowing for you, but at the same time it might. It can teach you other things! if not Possible just tag me and Say so. It's a real specific request, isn't it?

My sprite request

hair: short brown hair
skin: a light tan like the last one you made me
facial expession: Rival's smirk
held item: an orange and green topped ultraball
stance: Ultraball in right hand with right arm held out standing with legs shoulder width apart
Clothes: A black backwards hat with a white number 68 over the part where you ajust it
a navy sweater with dark blue sleeves that are rolled up orange shorts with grey lines down the sides
black trainers with orange trim and a black backpack
Pokemon: typhlosion standing beside my character.

That is my request it may be a bit tough. try to get it as precise as you can but im in no rush so take your time

Last edited:
Well, I guess I'll try it out! :p May I request an trainer sprite?

Hair: long, straight, brown hair. Simple enough. ;3

Skin: Pale, but not super pale. Does that make sense?

Stance: Holding an book in her right hand and an pair of purple glasses that she's gonna put in her pocket. (Both hands are at her sides, by the way. ;))

Facial Expression: A half smile.

Held Things: An brown book and an pair of purple glasses.

Clothes: An gray beanie with an circle in the middle. It has two respective colors, purple and black. She wears a pair of jeans and blue sneakers.
(The circle is the file. Minus the little circles, please. ^-^

Accessories: None.

This might be hard, and its alright if you don't wanna do it. ^^

Attachments

• Z-YI3_2_1_1.jpg
    Z-YI3_2_1_1.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 46
OH GEEZ I ALMOST FORGOT THIS THREAD AAAHHHHH

Don't worry! For those of you who haven't gotten their requests yet, the second I can, I'll work on 'em! So sorry for making everyone wait so long, now I feel bad! ;_;

what is the form for this? and how many of them can i request?
The form is on the first post in the thread, and you can request one at a time (not sure if I had this limit before, but just to be safe until I get all these requests done, I'm putting it into place if it wasn't already.)

Hi! Here's a request, it's of my Pokesonas as Gijinkas! Feel free to check out the written works I did(asks), but the sprites on there are @The Ringmaster's.
Ashley
S2cRhNbv-n1V1SokERa33YHMnhn44Cr344FvDUUqbr2I2hdJ9B9e9QtdLOCF95ttD6DkD9So9h0d169bDMYmr3ffNuUbozG1zElaoSjZhaNpXNAz5Rtr_l95VSEZPUSQUd3RV0cR
:
  • Hair Color Blue(Spiky)
  • Skin Color White
  • Gender Female
  • Stance (Like sitting down, jumping, etc. Like a pose.) Like the waitress in Black and White
  • Facial expression Smiling, eyes open
  • Held things Nothing
  • Clothes Purple hoodie, open, over a light blue tank top, jeans, purple sneakers.
  • Accessories Silver Dog tag necklace, silver band bracelet.
Zoe
L2zUJ6XM3vl9i5JoTEqD5v1iWEDdvO5dVtkzhJJ_0PLXBSZx_ypk36WS9yRrTezsmNdmxdN1P9kd9Sa_6dIv2_ppx79YAeKUQfnX8meKeV-C2DKhwNHrdYs9DVELPONxHFr7yWPW
:
  • Hair Color Magneta-ish(Long, with blue purrloin ears sticking out)
  • Skin Color White
  • Gender Female
  • Stance (Like sitting down, jumping, etc. Like a pose.) Standing up, arms out to the sides like she's...asking for a hug...? Idk, but I'm sure whatever it is you'll make it awesome!
  • Facial expression Psychotic. Meaning wild eyes with tiny pupils and a crazy smile
  • Held things Nothing...Fortunately.
  • Clothes Blue hoodie with black spots on the hood and ends of the sleeves, jeans and black boots.
  • Accessories a red bandanna scarf thing
Jim
SjaUH7edThsEffi7M_DQ_oIvj_irhz-3ub2CxEX94TWHbaO1dUCZpEUS9s1ZdFOvqnSSMUQ7_oQYQc1cwzRPFj37my7Mlxo4mfzFJkrr2b-DSiZcsPY0ZfnzX1luNBzlA5pTvj3-
:
  • Hair Color Blond(Spiky)
  • Skin Color White
  • Gender Male
  • Stance (Like sitting down, jumping, etc. Like a pose.) Just kinda standing there.
  • Facial expression Bored
  • Held things Nothing
  • Clothes A jacket like Silver's except white with yellow detailing, jeans, yellow and white chucks(a type of shoe)
  • Accessories Blue headphones(Around his neck)
Mana
1P3VF5RUxcVhU-Gz4_NqrJJO-kOUGVvOuvS5M1cTuP75JOWErp2j2JcFQH97yH29tLmTHLu8sVxYVu4GrD9IwimEuSgLZ9BJ-IJRcyAi1T2MV652UqUcoWOInJ_CPKX3tOcF6WCR
:
  • Hair Color Dark Blue (About shoulder length, with sylveon ears pointing out[Dark blue outside, yellow inside])
  • Skin Color White
  • Gender Male
  • Stance (Like sitting down, jumping, etc. Like a pose.) Pointing with both hands
  • Facial expression Laughing
  • Held things Nothing
  • Clothes Dark blue long sleeved shirt with a yellow star on it, jeans, yellow sneakers
  • Accessories Bow tie(Yellow and dark blue)
Pandora
UQnKJ-hlA3G63yD2niHayYqCG4oMRJT6O5uNj0DGm21j2dULoT-8_0laUNq-qfRLW_vo-UamVroMhDlE8Bao5ebmBgljB0XaD9-DxP9mqgX1U71Xv_bIGJ-t-WExpI3JJucjDTd3
:
  • Hair Color Pink(Princess Leia type bun things)
  • Skin Color White
  • Gender Female
  • Stance (Like sitting down, jumping, etc. Like a pose.)Waving
  • Facial expression Eyes closed, open smile
  • Held things None
  • Clothes Pink tee shirt with one vertical white stripe down the middle, black backpack, jeans, black boots
  • Accessories Black bandanna scarf thing
And if you wouldn't mind... Me!
  • Hair Color Brown(Shoulder length, pink tips)
  • Skin Color White
  • Gender Female
  • Stance (Like sitting down, jumping, etc. Like a pose.) Fist pump!
  • Facial expression Eyes closed, shouting smile
  • Held things Nothing
  • Clothes Pink hoodie jacket, jeans, blue sneakers
  • Accessories None

Last edited by a moderator:
If these are currently open I would like a sprite.

• Hair Color : Brown
  • Skin Color : White
  • Stance (Like sitting down, jumping, etc. Like a pose.) : Sitting Down
  • Facial expression : Smiling
  • Held things : Paintbrush in either hand idrc
  • Clothes : Glasses, Purple Shirt, Blue Jeans, Checkered Shoes
  • Accessories : N/A

Can you do a Growlithe and Glaceon fusion. And a Sprite of my profile pic but with blue trousers and red trainers. (Can you keep the cupcake?)

Can you do a Growlithe and Glaceon fusion. And a Sprite of my profile pic but with blue trousers and red trainers. (Can you keep the cupcake?)
If it's not too much, can you do a toon link (The black one with red eyes) as a Sprite?
I'll do the stuff that I need to (Most of the list is covered)
Stance: Sitting: Legs Straight
Facial Expressions: Smirking
Held Thing: Master Sword
And again if it's not too much can you do a PB&J recolour of Goodra?

I hope I'm not asking for too much, but could you make a haxorus cosplay, a Pokémon fusion of gyarados and trevenant, then a cosplay of the fusion? If you can't, it's totally fine.

Hi! Here's a request, it's of my Pokesonas as Gijinkas! Feel free to check out the written works I did(asks), but the sprites on there are @The Ringmaster's.
Ashley
S2cRhNbv-n1V1SokERa33YHMnhn44Cr344FvDUUqbr2I2hdJ9B9e9QtdLOCF95ttD6DkD9So9h0d169bDMYmr3ffNuUbozG1zElaoSjZhaNpXNAz5Rtr_l95VSEZPUSQUd3RV0cR
:
  • Hair Color Blue(Spiky)
  • Skin Color White
  • Gender Female
  • Stance (Like sitting down, jumping, etc. Like a pose.) Like the waitress in Black and White
  • Held things Nothing
  • Clothes Purple hoodie, open, over a light blue tank top, jeans, purple sneakers.
Zoe
L2zUJ6XM3vl9i5JoTEqD5v1iWEDdvO5dVtkzhJJ_0PLXBSZx_ypk36WS9yRrTezsmNdmxdN1P9kd9Sa_6dIv2_ppx79YAeKUQfnX8meKeV-C2DKhwNHrdYs9DVELPONxHFr7yWPW
:
  • Skin Color White
  • Gender Female
  • Stance (Like sitting down, jumping, etc. Like a pose.) Standing up, arms out to the sides like she's...asking for a hug...? Idk, but I'm sure whatever it is you'll make it awesome!
  • Facial expression Psychotic. Meaning wild eyes with tiny pupils and a crazy smile
  • Clothes Blue hoodie with black spots on the hood and ends of the sleeves, jeans and black boots.
Jim
SjaUH7edThsEffi7M_DQ_oIvj_irhz-3ub2CxEX94TWHbaO1dUCZpEUS9s1ZdFOvqnSSMUQ7_oQYQc1cwzRPFj37my7Mlxo4mfzFJkrr2b-DSiZcsPY0ZfnzX1luNBzlA5pTvj3-
:
  • Skin Color White
  • Gender Male
  • Stance (Like sitting down, jumping, etc. Like a pose.) Just kinda standing there.
  • Held things Nothing
  • Clothes A jacket like Silver's except white with yellow detailing, jeans, yellow and white chucks(a type of shoe)
Mana
1P3VF5RUxcVhU-Gz4_NqrJJO-kOUGVvOuvS5M1cTuP75JOWErp2j2JcFQH97yH29tLmTHLu8sVxYVu4GrD9IwimEuSgLZ9BJ-IJRcyAi1T2MV652UqUcoWOInJ_CPKX3tOcF6WCR
:
  • Hair Color Dark Blue (About shoulder length, with sylveon ears pointing out[Dark blue outside, yellow inside])
  • Skin Color White
  • Gender Male
  • Stance (Like sitting down, jumping, etc. Like a pose.) Pointing with both hands
  • Held things Nothing
  • Clothes Dark blue long sleeved shirt with a yellow star on it, jeans, yellow sneakers
Pandora
UQnKJ-hlA3G63yD2niHayYqCG4oMRJT6O5uNj0DGm21j2dULoT-8_0laUNq-qfRLW_vo-UamVroMhDlE8Bao5ebmBgljB0XaD9-DxP9mqgX1U71Xv_bIGJ-t-WExpI3JJucjDTd3
:
  • Skin Color White
  • Gender Female
  • Held things None
  • Clothes Pink tee shirt with one vertical white stripe down the middle, black backpack, jeans, black boots
  • Skin Color White
  • Gender Female
  • Held things Nothing
  • Accessories None
@Hisseki I wasn't sure if you saw this or not, you haven't replied yet. Just figured I'd tag you in case you weren't getting alerts! ^^

o.o

Ogeez. I completely forgot this thread even existed. I've been away for a long time, I'm so sorry guys! ;_;

Okay, no, seriously. I'm going to start doing things. I'll try to work on the sprites when I can. It's been a while since I've been here, and again, I'm super super sorry! Dear Arceus, I feel horrible for not warning people that I'd be gone, and even worse for forgetting this! Super sorry!

To make it up to you guys, I'll do the requests when I can! Don't expect them done by today, unfortunately. I can't give an exact time, but they will get done! I am DETERMINED!

Yeah, and feel free to put mine off for as long as you need. It's big, and I don't want it getting in the way of any other projects you might have.

Could i get a sprite? I dont mind a wait.

Hair- reddish brown hair. Kind of shaggy, but isn't in his eyes.
Skin color- white
Gender-Male
Clothing- Black t-shirt, with a red open hoodie. Grey jeans, white and red sneakers, white baseball hat clipped to his jeans
Facial expression- wide eyed, smile on his face looks like he's having fun
Stance- standing, shoulders held back. Right arm out stretched, with sleeve pulled up, revealing gauntlet. Head slightly turned.
Held items- Pokeball in right hand
Accessories- on his right arm, he has a brown gauntlet, with a keystone on the wrist

Could i get a sprite? I dont mind a wait.

Hair- reddish brown hair. Kind of shaggy, but isn't in his eyes.
Skin color- white
Gender-Male
Clothing- Black t-shirt, with a red open hoodie. Grey jeans, white and red sneakers, white baseball hat clipped to his jeans
Facial expression- wide eyed, smile on his face looks like he's having fun
Stance- standing, shoulders held back. Right arm out stretched, with sleeve pulled up, revealing gauntlet. Head slightly turned.
Held items- Pokeball in right hand
Accessories- on his right arm, he has a brown gauntlet, with a keystone on the wrist
I'm busy working on the sprites, but when I'm done with the ones before you, I'll get to work on yours~!

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
  • Hair Color: Baby Pink
  • Skin Color: Pale...whatever you call a Japanese person's skin
  • Stance (Like sitting down, jumping, etc. Like a pose.): standing with her arms behind her back
  • Facial expression: Smiling
  • Held things: None
  • Clothes: Japanese school uniform (Like Yandere-Chan's in Yandere Sim)
  • Accessories: 2 Red bowties in her hair
  • here a picture it might help Waifu.png(Not much but anything helps)
You seem overwhelmed ignore this if you wish

Ashley
:
  • Hair Color Blue(Spiky)
  • Skin Color White
  • Gender Female
  • Held things Nothing
Zoe
:
  • Skin Color White
  • Gender Female
Jim
:
  • Skin Color White
  • Gender Male
  • Held things Nothing
Mana
:
  • Skin Color White
  • Gender Male
  • Held things Nothing
Pandora
:
  • Skin Color White
  • Gender Female
  • Held things None
  • Skin Color White
  • Gender Female
  • Held things Nothing
  • Accessories None
Are you getting around to this? It's alright if you forgot, it's been literally ages. XD