• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

{OPEN} Hisseki no Mise - Sprite Request Thread

Team Valor, Team Instinct, or Team Mystic?

• Valor! W00T!

• Let's go Instinct, what what!

• Mystic 4lyf! Yea!

• What even are these responses I don't even.

Results are only viewable after voting.
(^0^)ノ
Kon'nichiwa!

I'm Hisseki, if it wasn't evident enough. This thread is here because I wanted to start doing sprite requests. I find sprite-making to be pretty fun, and while I may not be the best at it like some other Charmers, I still try, and I still enjoy doing it.

I can take up to six requests at a time. If the list is full, then you may still request stuff. Just note that I will not respond immediately to your request. Also, as per the rules, I have a right to refuse anything that I don't want to do. This includes anything inappropriate, as well as anything that I physically cannot do (like a sprite recreation of Mega Rayquaza... though I may be able to do that with practice.
┐('~`; )┌ Ya never know! )

Request Wait List
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Trainer Sprites

(^_<)〜☆
alQmCqg.png
5j8PHzb.png
lSksxx6.png
332894_asriel_teen_sprite.png
331941_zoroark_trainer.png
341328_jon_p_by_p.png
342474_kiawe_sprite.png

342428_hitachiin_different_hair.png
342429_hitachiin_same_hair.png
342430_honey.png
342431_kyoya.png
342432_tamaki.png
343400_haruhi.png
343493_mori.png

d6LDmpU.png
339758_request_2.png
340169_request_3.png
340335_request_4.png
342772_request_5.png
341358_request_6-1.png
341359_request_6-2.png
342770_request_8.png

I can do a trainer sprite for you. Simple enough, right? Just specify what you want the trainer to look like. Things in bold would be useful to have, things not in bold are optional, but you can include them if you wish. (This list may be subject to change, and if you need to specify anything that isn't on the list, feel free to do so.)
EDIT 01: You may also request things like video game or anime characters, like my Asriel sprite above, or my multiple Ouran High School Host Club sprites (that I will be posting on Creative Corner :p DON'T JUDGE ME). That would also eliminate the need for some of the categories on my list.​
  • Hair Color
  • Skin Color
  • Stance (Like sitting down, jumping, etc. Like a pose.)
  • Facial expression
  • Held things
  • Clothes
  • Accessories
I can do Pokemon Cosplayers or just normal trainers. If you want me to post it either on the Creative Corner or on this forum, then tell me in your request. Otherwise, I will simply send it to you through PM, and ask you about what I should do with it.
Pokemon Recolors
\(≧▽≦)/
breadkarp.png
candycott.png
darkerai.png

This is a new one. I've been experimenting with recoloring Pokemon, and I find it pretty amusing! If you want anything recolored, just specify the Pokemon you want recolored, and the style you want it in. For example, you can do something simple, like a predominantly blue Pidove, or you can give me a theme to work with, such as a PB&J Meditite, or a biscuit Magikarp (example of this is up there :p) (Why so many food references? I guess I'm just hungry :/)

Much like the trainer sprites, if you want me to post it either on the Creative Corner or on this forum, then tell me in your request. Otherwise, I will simply send it to you through PM, and ask you about what I should do with it.
Pokemon Fusions
∑d(゚∀゚d)
fusion - chandelure kirlia.png

Okay, now I can do Pokemon Fusions as well. I've been practicing these. All you need to specify are the Pokemon you want fused. For now, I'll say maximum of three, but this is subject to change.
Also, take note that I cannot do Gen 6 Sprites, as they technically do not exist. Gen 6 has 3D models, not Pixel Art per say. I am entirely aware that fan made Gen 6 Sprites exist, but they aren't mine to use. If I do end up making them, they still won't be available for use here, sorry. This applies for Gen 7 Pokemon as well. Again, sorry.
The list of what sprites I can make may expand, but as of creating this thread, trainer sprites, Pokemon Fusions, and Pokemon recolors are my limit. As I said, this is subject to change.
EDIT 02: Posting any of these sprites and claiming them as your own is strictly forbidden. I work hard to make these for you. Even though they were made for you, you cannot claim them as your own work. I hope that is clear.
EDIT 03: If you have previously requested a sprite from me, then it doesn't have to end there! You can request another, I wouldn't mind :D
EDIT 04: Now I can do Pokemon Recolors! See above~!
EDIT 05: Pokemon Fusions! W00T!

Anywho, request away! Sayonara!
⌒(o^▽^o)ノ

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah, spritework is neat. I'd absolutely kill to see one of my oc's in sprite form, if that's alright

• Hair Color - Tawny blonde, styled like a male Pyroar's mane, and highlighted with colors ranging from coppery red to golden white (I understand that's probably complicated to represent with sprites, so you can 100% leave that out if it's weird to do)
  • Skin Color - Sable (Essentially just light brown, google images can show you)
  • Gender - female
  • Stance - Standing tall at 5'9'', with a head held high and her right hand hovering over a whip that's coiled at her thigh
  • Facial expression - We'll say steadfast and serious, with a hint of fear (if that's even doable lmao)
  • Held things - none, though like I said, her right hand is ready to get that whip at the first sign of danger. (Though if that's not doable, she can totally just be holding the whip)
  • Clothes - Lion tamer's clothing: the image attached, minus the tophat
  • Accessories - a coiled whip attached to her right thigh by a belt. A small leather pouch sits on the left side of the same belt.
Thanks so much! and by all means, if any of this is super-complicated for spritework, let me know, because I know nothing about the limitations of spriting

Attachments

• liobtamer.jpg
    liobtamer.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 53
Woah, spritework is neat. I'd absolutely kill to see one of my oc's in sprite form, if that's alright

• Hair Color - Tawny blonde, styled like a male Pyroar's mane, and highlighted with colors ranging from coppery red to golden white (I understand that's probably complicated to represent with sprites, so you can 100% leave that out if it's weird to do)
  • Skin Color - Sable (Essentially just light brown, google images can show you)
  • Gender - female
  • Stance - Standing tall at 5'9'', with a head held high and her right hand hovering over a whip that's coiled at her thigh
  • Facial expression - We'll say steadfast and serious, with a hint of fear (if that's even doable lmao)
  • Held things - none, though like I said, her right hand is ready to get that whip at the first sign of danger. (Though if that's not doable, she can totally just be holding the whip)
  • Clothes - Lion tamer's clothing: the image attached, minus the tophat
  • Accessories - a coiled whip attached to her right thigh by a belt. A small leather pouch sits on the left side of the same belt.
Thanks so much! and by all means, if any of this is super-complicated for spritework, let me know, because I know nothing about the limitations of spriting
Sure, I'll hop to it. You're request number 2!

Hi
Can I be a helper. I have been one of the best spriters and my requests thread is not as popular as it used to be. Can I help with trainer and pokemon fusions/splices.

Hi
Can I be a helper. I have been one of the best spriters and my requests thread is not as popular as it used to be. Can I help with trainer and pokemon fusions/splices.
Thanks a bunch for the offer, but this is something I would rather work on myself. I'm not trying to be rude, but it's a goal for me to get better at spritework by myself. Again, thank you for the offer, though.

Mankey cosplay
Number 5 it is! If you want, you can specify a gender. I have a couple other sprites to get to first, so you have a bit of time to decide, unless you don't care.

Last edited:
Nice. I am usually a fan of happy sprite boys thread but I found this and it may be my new favourite.
Can I have a male boy wearing a cowboy hat and red trousers and black shoes with a vest

Hey hisseki, its me again, been a while. Anyway I'm not too picky as to the little details like stance and stuff but, could u do a female Reshiram themed trainer and a male Zekrom themed trainer please? I think youd make em look sick

Nice. I am usually a fan of happy sprite boys thread but I found this and it may be my new favourite.
Can I have a male boy wearing a cowboy hat and red trousers and black shoes with a vest
Got it, number 4!

Hey hisseki, its me again, been a while. Anyway I'm not too picky as to the little details like stance and stuff but, could u do a female Reshiram themed trainer and a male Zekrom themed trainer please? I think youd make em look sick
Mkay, it has been a while, and I'd be happy to do these. Number 5!

Yes, hi. : 3 So, I'd like the sprite pose below. I'll have a visual ref as well, linked below the form.
109.png

Hair color: Brown, shoulder length
Skin color: White (second visual ref)
Stance: (
shown above)
Facial expression: (
as shown in sprite)
Held things: Nothing
Clothes:
Green tank top, brown cargo pants (legs not tucked in), brown boots
Accessories: A green messenger bag with a brown strap, with the strap on the right shoulder and the bag on the left hip. Black rimmed glasses. A belt with 2 or 3 pokeballs visble

First ref (linked): http://0jackie0.tumblr.com/image/126235991423 (a random blog : Photo)

I'm not worried about the design on the shirt or the earrings. : P

Is this form and description adequate?

Yes, hi. : 3 So, I'd like the sprite pose below. I'll have two different visual refs as well, linked below the form.
109.png

Hair color: Brown, shoulder length
Skin color: White (second visual ref)
Stance: (
shown above)
Facial expression: (
as shown in sprite)
Held things: Nothing
Clothes:
Green tank top, brown cargo pants (legs not tucked in), brown boots
Accessories: A green messenger bag with a brown strap, with the strap on the right shoulder and the bag on the left hip. Black rimmed glasses. A belt with 2 or 3 pokeballs visble

First ref (linked): http://0jackie0.tumblr.com/image/126235991423 (a random blog : Photo)

I'm not worried about the design on the shirt or the earrings. : P

Is this form and description adequate?
This is fine, yeah! Number 4!

Coz last time went so well, I got to thinking. Could u possibly do a haxorus trainer? I don't care about stance or much like that, but can he have red eyes, with black hair and if you can, can he have armour? Might be too hard but I'm sure you'll make something awesome. Thankyou

Holy crap, you're good. If you don't mind, I'd like to make a request. Like AgarianAtlas way back when, I'd love to see an OC become a sprite! I'll link a visual of her face.

• Hair Color- white, straight but wavy at the ends (don't feel like you have to go into that much detail!), shoulder-length
  • Skin Color- very pale, but not sickly so
  • Gender- female, with a thin frame and x-shaped pupils (Contacts. You'll see in the link.)
  • Stance- maybe her jumping with her hands in the air?
  • Facial expression- open-mouthed smile, eyes wide to show her odd choice of contacts
  • Held things- none
  • Clothes- black t-shirt, open jean-material vest over it, dogtag necklace (Again, don't go into this much detail of you don't wanna. I only say this becuase it's such a tiny detail for such a small sprite.), black leggings, black lace-up boots
  • Accessories- nope
Here's that visual:
dominic_grove_propper_by_audreydog6-dadoahf.png

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi Hisseki, I am trying to alter my Soul Silver rom for my son so he can see himself in the game (kind of) and put a smile on his face, I have a rough image and know how to do all the inserting work etc for the game, but my sprite work is not great, I was really hoping you may be able to help me with this :)

• Hair Color blonde
  • Skin Color White
  • Gender Male
  • Stance similar to the pic but maybe holding out a pokeball
  • Facial expression - happy
  • Held things - pokeball

Attachments

• Billy pkmn.png
    Billy pkmn.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
Hi Hisseki, I am trying to alter my Soul Silver rom for my son so he can see himself in the game (kind of) and put a smile on his face, I have a rough image and know how to do all the inserting work etc for the game, but my sprite work is not great, I was really hoping you may be able to help me with this :)

• Hair Color blonde
  • Skin Color White
  • Gender Male
  • Stance similar to the pic but maybe holding out a pokeball
  • Facial expression - happy
  • Held things - pokeball
That sounds neat! You are number 6! I'm currently away from my main computer, but once I get back, I'll have to get started on all these requests :'| Can't wait though!

• Hair Color: Orange
  • Skin Color: Light Tan
  • Stance: Kneeling
  • Facial expression: Suprised
  • Held things: None
  • Clothes: Orange t-shirt with white stripes, blue jeans, white shoes, and a blue cap.
  • Accessories: Blue/Green Sunglasses.