• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

{OPEN} Hisseki no Mise - Sprite Request Thread

Team Valor, Team Instinct, or Team Mystic?

• Valor! W00T!

• Let's go Instinct, what what!

• Mystic 4lyf! Yea!

• What even are these responses I don't even.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • Hair Color: Orange
  • Skin Color: Light Tan
  • Stance: Kneeling
  • Facial expression: Suprised
  • Held things: None
  • Clothes: Orange t-shirt with white stripes, blue jeans, white shoes, and a blue cap.
  • Accessories: Blue/Green Sunglasses.
Will do! You are number... 7!

I'm too lazy to edit the darn first page with the names of those who have requests pending, oh Lord... xD There is no saving me.

Whatever. Yours will be done when I get through with the others that are before you. :p

Hope you don't mind me asking for another request, but I think some people would like it if a trainer sprite looked just like a knight in armor. I found these pictures from an anime for King Arthur that might be good for doing that.

Attachments

• Anime King Arthur.jpg
    Anime King Arthur.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Anime King Arthur on horseback.jpg
    Anime King Arthur on horseback.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 50
Can you do a Whimsicott and Dewott fusion? Also, I know somewhere with free to use gen 6 Pokemon and mega Pokemon Sprites
Number 5 for the Whimsicott Dewott fusion, but as for the Gen 6 sprites, are they pixel images like the Gen 5 sprites, or simply pictures of the Pokemon ripped from X/Y/OR/AS?

Hi there! I'm not sure how much you've got on your plate already, but I was wondering if you'd be able to do a trainer sprite of the guy in my profile pic (I'm crafting a potential upcoming OC after him). I don't mind waiting for a while, and I'll understand completely if you're already too busy.

Since the image only displays the top half of him, I'll list details below.

• Hair Color - Lengthy dirty blonde hair, somewhat tousled/ messy in style.
  • Skin Color - White, but very slightly tanned.
  • Gender - Male
  • Stance - About 5'7 in height, stood straight with his hands in his hoodie pockets. Casual/ disinterested.
  • Facial expression - Similar to the profile pic; a bored and almost disinterested expression.
  • Held things - None.
  • Clothes - A reddish brown t-shirt underneath a dark yellow pullover hoodie, a pair of dark blue jeans held to his waist via a belt (although the belt would be covered by the overlapping hoodie, anyway), and a pair of red and white trainer shoes.
  • Accessories - His glasses with differently colored lenses; one red and one blue.

Thank you in advance! Again, if it's too much trouble, I don't mind whatsoever :)

Hi there! I'm not sure how much you've got on your plate already, but I was wondering if you'd be able to do a trainer sprite of the guy in my profile pic (I'm crafting a potential upcoming OC after him). I don't mind waiting for a while, and I'll understand completely if you're already too busy.

Since the image only displays the top half of him, I'll list details below.

• Hair Color - Lengthy dirty blonde hair, somewhat tousled/ messy in style.
  • Skin Color - White, but very slightly tanned.
  • Gender - Male
  • Stance - About 5'7 in height, stood straight with his hands in his hoodie pockets. Casual/ disinterested.
  • Facial expression - Similar to the profile pic; a bored and almost disinterested expression.
  • Held things - None.
  • Clothes - A reddish brown t-shirt underneath a dark yellow pullover hoodie, a pair of dark blue jeans held to his waist via a belt (although the belt would be covered by the overlapping hoodie, anyway), and a pair of red and white trainer shoes.
  • Accessories - His glasses with differently colored lenses; one red and one blue.

Thank you in advance! Again, if it's too much trouble, I don't mind whatsoever :)
That's fine! You are number 6, my friend! :p

Can you do sprites based on the characters in the pics? one is dead pool and One is peridot from Steven universe (the triangular head shaped one that is a Yellowy green colour)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 45
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
Can you do sprites based on the characters in the pics? one is dead pool and One is peridot from Steven universe (the triangular head shaped one that is a Yellowy green colour)
Alrighty! I'm not sure what number request you are, I believe it would technically be 7, but eh. I'll get to yours eventually, so be patient :p

i got a request
hair: (light) blue going over right eye
clothes: latios like flight suit with latios head like
acessories: mega latios winged glider
stance: 5'6, that im better then you smirk face, crossed arms
skin colour: white (slightly tanned)
held items: none

thanks

i got a request
hair: (light) blue going over right eye
clothes: latios like flight suit with latios head like
acessories: mega latios winged glider
stance: 5'6, that im better then you smirk face, crossed arms
skin colour: white (slightly tanned)
held items: none

thanks
I can try! I've gotta get through my other requests still, so be patient please :'|:up: I promise I'll get to everyone's stuff eventually, but with school starting soon for me, it'll be a bit harder.

Hi I'd like a Sprite of my OC. He has light skin, sandy brown hair, and dark brown eyes that look almost black. His hair is medium length and pretty messy. He wears a very light and soft color yellow for his t shirt (the t shirt has a white pokeball emblem somewhere on it) and beige shorts. He wears faded orange and black shoes. Hope that's not too much :p

Hi I'd like a Sprite of my OC. He has light skin, sandy brown hair, and dark brown eyes that look almost black. His hair is medium length and pretty messy. He wears a very light and soft color yellow for his t shirt (the t shirt has a white pokeball emblem somewhere on it) and beige shorts. He wears faded orange and black shoes. Hope that's not too much :p
Okay, you're next after the others. School started for me, so it'll be a bit tougher to complete requests. But I swear, I'll get to 'em. Count on it!

• Hair Color: Dirty blonde-ish
  • Skin Color: Fair white
  • Stance: Waving
  • Facial expression: Closed eye, open mouth happy
  • Held things: No
  • Clothes: A tank top with a flower on it, purple outsides. Short jeans too.
  • Accessories: A bow and a pair of square glasses
This is what I (kind of) look like in real life.

Last edited:
  • Hair Color: Dirty blonde-ish
  • Skin Color: Fair white
  • Stance: Waving
  • Facial expression: Closed eye, open mouth happy
  • Held things: No
  • Clothes: A tank top with a flower on it, purple outsides. Short jeans too.
  • Accessories: A bow and a pair of square glasses
This is what I (kind of) look like in real life.
Kay, at this point I'm disregarding numbers XD I'll do it after all the requests above yours, but I'm working on them now.

I'm super curious to see how this will turn out. But I would love it you could make a Sprite of my character Salem Archon.

Hair:
sleek white hair, but not hard white. Actually like the boy in my avatar :)
Skin: Dark tanned, Mocha. Imagine someone native to a tropical island.
Stance: Standing, casual yet confident. Open, welcoming, and with probably one hand on a hip. Swimmer/Warrior physique.
Facial expression: Confident smile/smirk. I don't know if you'll be able to see it, but just in case, Salem's eye color is Caribbean Green.
Held things: nothing
Clothes: A white cloth wrapped around his waist, and belt with Pokeballs hanging from his hips. His chest either bare, or half covered with white cloth. The sheets can have simple blue or green patterns around the edges. Lines or triangles or something.
Accessories: A pair of dark ribbons tied around his left wrist/forearm, No bow tie.

I hope this is enough information. If not I can get you what you needs, or you might find it in Salem's profile, to which there is a link in my signature.
Additionally, the anime character Sharrkan is a really good reference.

Last edited:
I'm super curious to see how this will turn out. But I would love it you could make a Sprite of my character Salem Archon.

Hair:
sleek white hair, but not hard white. Actually like the boy in my avatar :)
Skin: Dark tanned, Mocha. Imagine someone native to a tropical island.
Stance: Standing, casual yet confident. Open, welcoming, and with probably one hand on a hip. Swimmer/Warrior physique.
Facial expression: Confident smile/smirk. I don't know if you'll be able to see it, but just in case, Salem's eye color is Caribbean Green.
Held things: nothing
Clothes: A white cloth wrapped around his waist, and belt with Pokeballs hanging from his hips. His chest either bare, or half covered with white cloth. The sheets can have simple blue or green patterns around the edges. Lines or triangles or something.
Accessories: A pair of dark ribbons tied around his left wrist/forearm, No bow tie.

I hope this is enough information. If not I can get you what you needs, or you might find it in Salem's profile, to which there is a link in my signature.
Additionally, the anime character Sharrkan is a really good reference.
This is enough info, yeah. I can do this, along with @VulpixNinetales 's request. I'll get to everything in time, don't you guys worry! :'|:up:

Sooo~ You said you like Hetalia, right? >w< Then you must be familiar with these two!:

Romano-color.jpg

dc8f65a6c57bbeab7b64659203347af2.jpg

...right?

Well, as a reminder, this here's Romano/Lovino/South Italy and his counterpart, 2p!Romano! They just so happen to be probably my all-time favorite Hetalia character(s) of all time, and as much as I'd like to ask for a Nyo!Romano sprite, I'll keep this request for these two. Think you can handle them? :\=|:;)

Sooo~ You said you like Hetalia, right? >w< Then you must be familiar with these two!:

Romano-color.jpg

dc8f65a6c57bbeab7b64659203347af2.jpg

...right?

Well, as a reminder, this here's Romano/Lovino/South Italy and his counterpart, 2p!Romano! They just so happen to be probably my all-time favorite Hetalia character(s) of all time, and as much as I'd like to ask for a Nyo!Romano sprite, I'll keep this request for these two. Think you can handle them? :\=|:;)
OH DANG. XD

I'm ay-okay with this request. Challenge accepted, my friend! NYEH-HE-HE-HEH!!

NYEH.

Note to anybody who actually read up to here - or skimmed here :/

I am still open to requests. I don't have many left to do, so if there's something you want done, by all means go and tell me! :p You can request multiple times, much like Principessa has done ;)

could you maybe do a glaceon or typhlosion cosplayer that looks like my avatar but no sunglasses? Thanks!
201408.jpg

or phantump or trevenant.

Last edited by a moderator:
could you maybe do a glaceon or typhlosion cosplayer that looks like my avatar but no sunglasses? Thanks!
201408.jpg

or phantump or trevenant.
I can try the cosplayers, if that's okay. I'd love to get started on your request. Just got one more to finish up, then I can work on yours :D

Last edited by a moderator:
So can you do a trainer Sprite (same age as the last one) with black hair, an unzipped black jacket with a blue and black striped under shirt as well as pale skin, black jeans, and black shoes. His expression should be a simple smile with his hand holding a pokeball at his side. Thanks :D