• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join One Piece Rp

Hades slowly brought the ship he into the dock as he carefully avoided the narrow piers and the he shouted out in a way that sounded almost like a growl "alright people lower that god damn anchor I'm off to wake up the captain you land lovers hear me!". And then he marched away from the wheel and walked into the ship towards the captain's quarters and once there rapped heavily on the door and spoke in a much calmer but gruff voice "Yo, Cap we've docked so you might want to wake up and start issuing orders just saying."

Johnny dropped the anchor. got off the ship and stretched. "I guess I should try and blend in" he sighed going into his human form. "Hey Arashi this is your village am I allowed to kill the marines?" Johnny laughed taking his jacket off and throwing it into the ship gotta look normal." Johnny muttered annoyed at parting with his clothes."So Arashi got any friends or family?" Johnny asked interested wanting to get to know the first mate of his new crew.

“Oh, all right.” Hanwon sleepily muttered as he woke up. He slowly stumbled to his feet, noting the pain in his side. He walked out onto the deck of the ship and took in the view of the island. Yatakana was very beautiful and it angered him that marines would destroy something so beautiful for personal gain. “Hey Arashi!” Hanwon announced as loud as he could in his weakened state. “Lead the way, it’s time to get rid of some marines.”

Oshiro bounced excitedly up and down as it seemed the whole crew came to life. The young man focused his gaze on the Marines in the distance- what a bunch of jerks. Personally, Oshi had never had a run in with any marines- to his own surprise- but as a former pirate he had heard a whole lot about them. Not to say that pirates are perfectly just or morally outright- but these men were frankly destroying somebody's home. Oshiro sucked in a breath of salty air before turning to face his crew... "his crew" he couldn't quite think about it that way with chuckling at the awkwardness of it. Oshiro walked across the hard wooden deck of the ship, grinning at Johnny as he walked by and commented "Well if it isn't scales-for-brain he almost looks normal," with mock charm.
Oshiro bit his lip with slight thought- "You know who's in charge of the marines, or are we just supposed to ask around?" the male asked in Arashi's direction. "And I don't know how kindly people are gonna take to the walking corpse over here-" Oshiro added as he looked towards Hanwon (I don't know if he's still bloody, but I'm gonna pretend he is). "Are we supposed to bring a doctor back to the ship?"

In response to Oshiro's question, Arashi, pointed towards the forest that covered most of Yatakana. "The marine base is that way, on the other side of the island. I figured we should stop here since we'd be too suspicious if we docked near it. If I remember correctly, he doesn't have a devil fruit power, but I know for certain that he's a threat." Stepping down from the boat, Arashi began towards the forest. "It'll be fastest for us to travel through here, and it'll be harder for the marines to see us coming."

“Alright let’s go!” Hanwon pleasantly chimed before coughing blood all over the ground. “Ughhh sorry.” He muttered somewhat embarrassed. “On second thought, I should probably see a doctor before we do anything. Do you know a good place?”