• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join One Piece Rp

A chilly wind blew through the mountaintop home of Hanwon Song, rustling his hair and causing his cheeks to turn a light pink as the coldness nipped at him. His parts of his right arm and hand turned gray as he shot a clump of ash towards a boulder. “Ignite!” The young boy roared and the gray mass soon burst into a bright yellow flame, exploding the large rock. Hanwon snickered to himself, he had been working on this technique for years and now he appeared to have mastered it. Originally he thought his devil Fruit was far too weak to allow him to ever venture off to sea, but with time he learned the ash powers of the Hai Hai no Mi could one day become as powerful as any other fire based fruit, just not yet. He looked out over the ledge of the bluff he was training on and wiped the sweat from his brow, longing to one day set out to sea.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Walking out of his newly renovated home, after being destroyed by a fight, yes, this island go so far as to destroy other's homes, "this day could not get any worse... first a guy tries to punch me only to fear the mini cannon balls i aimed... curses, then he destroys my home with another guy during a fight, i hate this island" he thought . Continuing his walk across town, he remembered the waterfall, deciding not to go because of the house...it would be vulnerable "please.. i need one last miracle and get me out of thie ISLAND " he said but shouted 'island' by accident

Last edited:
On the west side of the small forested island of Yatakana, opposite from the recently-built marine base one the east, Arashi Kyodaina, a young fisherman, loaded supplies into his small fishing boat, preparing to set sail in order to find help. Though marine ships tightly patrolled the borders, they allowed the residents of thee island to sail into the waters to find fish, though their trips rarely proved successful after the marines seized control. Arashi knew that he would have to find help soon. The marines were already suspicious of him, as he had attempted to convince them to cease their efforts for weeks at that point. If he took very long to return, the marines would be sure that he was plotting to drive them out. Freeing the rope from the crudely-built dock, Arashi unfurled the sail of his boat, still unsure of whether his expedition was truly worth it's cost.

One week later...

“Gray Walk.” Hanwon’s legs turned to ash and the bottom of his feet caught fire, causing his body to levitate and allowed him to fly around. “Woah-woah.” He yelled as he tried to keep his balance. Hanwon had been working on trying to master gray walk for awhile now, an ability that when perfected would allow him to fly, but he still wasn’t great at it. Alright let’s push it farther Hanwon thought as he regained his balance. “Crumble arm.” He held his right arm to the side and it crumbled away, turning to ash just above his elbow. He then regrew the severed area solely with ash and it extended about 3ft past its normal length and grew in diameter about 6 inches. “Hades fist!” He declared and launched a punch towards a nearby rock, igniting his fist moments before contact to cause maximum damage. The rock shattered into pieces, shards flew in every direction. The blow, however, dislodged a large chunk of rock hanging above Hanwon and caused it to fall straight towards him. “Ghost!” He quickly vanished into a million pieces of ash, narrowly avoiding getting crushed. When he regrouped he looked in awe at the amount of dust the fallen rock kicked up, something like this could be seen from miles away.

Sailing nearby Mount Piku, Arashi looked up as a cloud of dust erupted from near the top. He had never given much thought to Mount Piku, only ever having passed by it on the way to other islands, but the promising thought that someone may have caused the eruption led Arashi to believe that he may find help from whoever it was that did. Quickly steering his boat, Arashi sailed towards the mountain, picking up his trident from the floor of the ship, readying himself for combat if necessary. As he reached the shore, he stuck a post into the ground, tying his ship to it to ensure that it wouldn't drift away.

After his near death experience, Hanwon decided he had had enough training for a day. He strolled back into town and headed straight through the village, deciding to hike all the way down to the small trading post and market town at the base of the mountain where his favorite soba shop resided. During his descent he caught glimpse of what appeared to be a small fishing boat docked a little ways away from the settlement. Hanwon curiously ventured towards it to check it out. Upon getting closer he was able to make out the image of a boy who looked around his age. The boy himself did not look intimidating, but the trident he wielded sure did. Remembering the attack that took his father years prior Hanwon decided to check it out. He jumped down and landed in front of the boy. “Can I help you?” He asked in his best intimidating voice. His right arm was bent in front of himself. The upper portions along with his thumb and index finger had turned to ash and were emitting a dark gray smoke. He hoped this show of power would dissuade the boy from trying anything violent.

Arashi was startled to see a young man about his age land before him, but, despite his intimidating manner, Arashi was quickly intrigued by the smoke rising from the boy's fingers. The only explanation Arashi could think of was that the boy had the power of a Devil Fruit, but he had never seen such an ability, having not even been sure if they truly existed. Walking forward to get a closer look, not noticing the boy's aggressive stance, Arashi asked, "How do you make that smoke?" not wanting to mention Devil Fruits specifically, out of fear that he may be thought to be a fool for believing that such a thing could exist.

Hanwon was a bit thrown off by the boy’s intrigue rather than fear. Deciding to try once again at threatening the boy Hanwon spoke again “I can make a lot more than just smoke.” A yellow flame burst out from his arm and vanished just as quickly. Hoping the fire would scare the boy into talking, Hanwon interrogated him. “What’s your name and what’re you doing here?”

Arashi stood in aw of the boy's display of his ability. Surely it had to be the power of a Devil Fruit. It would only be fair for Arashi to introduce himself, as such a powerful potential ally could surely only help him free his village. Resting his trident on his shoulder, Arashi smiled and said, "My name's Arashi Kyodaina. I'm a fisherman from Yatakana. It's a pleasure to meet you!" Arashi offered his hand for the boy to shake, eager to befriend such a seemingly capable warrior.

A small smile cracked on Hanwon’s face. That smile turned into a grin, the grin soon turned into a chuckle, and then he could no longer contain himself as he began to bellow laughter. “Nice to meet you Arashi! I’m Hanwon” He could barley speak in between laughs. Hanwon disengaged his power and extended his hand to shake. A guy like this who isn’t the least bit intimidated must either be insanely powerful, absolutely fearless, or just plain insane. Whatever it is I like it! Hanwon grinned as he was lost in his thoughts. “Come with me and get some soba, I’m starving.” He led Arashi on the short hike to the soba shop at the base of the mountain and ordered the special for the both of them. “So tell me about yourself. It’s not everyday I meet someone who carries a trident. What made you come all this way from Yatakana?” His eyes lit up as he talked to the boy. Since his brother left, Hanwon hadn’t had another guy his age to talk to. So, he was understandably excited.

Arashi was thrilled to have supposedly befriended Hanwon so easily, especially since he seemed to be getting a meal out of it. Of course, he had packed plenty of food on his boat, but he had eaten sparingly for the past week to avoid running out of food if anything unexpected happened, so he was certainly hungry after sailing. "As you probably know, Yatakana is a fishing village, but some marines found some sort of mineral that attracts the fish to the island, so they built a base there and started mining it," Arashi answered, in response to Hanwon's question. "So, I'm trying to find people who are strong enough to help me drive them out. Of course, I'll probably get some sort of bounty after fighting them, but I plan on joining a pirate crew as soon as I get them to leave. You see, my parents are actually pirates, and this trident's been passed down in my family for quite a while. I hear that my grandpa used to be able to kill sea kings with it. Of course, he's not around anymore, but I'm sure I'll be able to get that strong one day. So how about you? How'd you get that fire power you used earlier?

Oshiro's hand resided deep within the pockets of his baggy pants, he walked with the sort of sway of a drunkard, or, more accurately, a careless teenager. While the dirt road was mostly clear and empty, each pebbles that did reside was swiftly kicked aside by Oshiro's roaming foot, and his eyes desperately searched the floor for an answer to his cries of boredom. The sky was dull, the color of autumn, and, indeed, the autumn air had arrived over the small island that Oshiro currently resided on. The chilly weather never much suited Oshiro, who tended to bundle up whenever it came around on his home island. But with limited clothes and no firm living situation, the boy had grown kinda used to the cold- it was still his least favorite season. A strip of pink flesh painted his cheeks, and he shivered slightly- but none of that discomforted Oshiro, who's biggest problem was the fact that he had absolutely nothing to do on this island. It was a small, poor island where ships rarely came and went. Without a travel means of his own, Oshi relied on hitchhiking along trips to get from place to place. And now he was stuck... on a boring island... with nothing to do... and no way out.
Oshiro was never one to settle, he was constantly on the move. And in situations where he was forced to settle, it didn't tend to end well for the boy. The island that Oshiro had come upon was unseeingly small. There were four or five houses, two shops, and a dock- that was it. And then a mass of a mile of so of woodlands that nobody dared venture into. Being the second week of Oshiro's stay on the island- the town and people within it had become rather boring to Oshiro. As much as he enjoyed making kids cry by telling scary stories, and starting fights with the local drunk, or gossiping for house about the 20 or so residents of the small island; he officially had, had enough. Of course, the more that people warned Oshiro about the noiseless trees and suspicious woodlands, the more he wanted to visit the place. And, on what seemed like the coldest day of the year, Oshiro took off down the small dirt path- off to find adventure.

“Hmph typical marines. They act like they’re here to protect the people but really they just care about the world nobles living luxurious lives.” Hanwon grunted in response. His eyes widened, however, when he heard Arashi was planning to take them on. The soba arrived and Hanwon continued the conversation while he ate. “Well maybe if you become as strong as your grandpa and gather a crew you’ll have a chance.” He spoke now with a more cheerful yet casual voice. “As for me, I ate the Hai Hai no Mi and gained the power to control ash. I’d help you but I’m gonna start my own crew, I can’t have a captain bossing me around. As soon as I learn how to sail a boat I’m out of here!” Hanwon declared, accidentally revealing he was a future pilot who never learned how to sail due to a fear of falling in the water. He realized he had finished his soba, Hanwon had a bad habit of eating too fast. He collected himself and prepared to head out, “Good luck though, I hope I see your bounty poster someday soon!” He chimed as he placed enough beli on the counter to cover the both of them and turned to leave.

As Arashi ate his bowl of soba, he listened closely to what Hanwon said, amazed that Devil Fruits truly existed. He new that such a chance would be hard to find again, so as Hanwon turned to leave, Arashi stood up and said, "Wait, let me join your crew! I never wanted to be a captain. All I've ever wanted is to be able to go out to sea. Of course, I'll have to save my village first, but I promise that as soon as I drive out the marines, I'll find you and join your crew if you'll allow me."

Hanwon laughed at the boy’s eagerness. “Alright!” He smiled and gave the boy a thumbs up. He had nothing better to do so he figured he might as well set sail today. “To have made it here from Yatakana you must be a pretty good sailor, plus you’ve gotta be pretty strong to use a trident like that.” He walked in the direction of where he had found Arashi, looking over his shoulder to call back. “Come on. As your captain, your problems are my problems. Let’s go drive out some marines!” Hanwon gave a toothy grin and began running towards the boat.

Arashi, grateful for his new captain's willingness to help him, ran behind him, eager to behind their journey back to his island. A stray thought lingered in the back of his mind, though, being that they may not be powerful enough to defeat the marines occupying the base. Sure, the marines there surely couldn't compare two whoever they would meet on the grand line, but seeing as they were already suspicious of Arashi, is was reasonable to think that they may have increased security, warranting a need for more allies. As they neared the boat, Arashi asked, "Do you think we should find crew members before trying to fight them? I think there's a trading town on a nearby island, so maybe we could find some allies there."

“That’s not a bad idea.” Hanwon smiled as he jumped into the boat. The idea of recruiting more members excited the new captain. He fantasized of his crew making a sudden appearance on the scene after boldly facing off against marines. “I’ll catch up soon.” He whispered to himself while looking out at the sea, imagining he was talking to his brother. The wind provided a nice breeze, optimal for sailing and he soaked in one last look at the island before they set off.

In just a few day's time, Arashi and Hanwon reached their destination, the trading town of Arai. The town's ground was rough and dry, allowing for little to no plant life to survive there. The island was thought to be useless because of this, but once a talented group of settlers arrived there, they were able to built a thriving trade port, one that is almost universally known throughout the North Blue. Though there were barely any residents, there were always so many merchant there that one could always expect to find what they needed. The town had a bit of a reputation of marking the beginning of pirate crews though, as plenty of ships were sold there, and there were always so many potential crew mates to find, so there were always a good deal of marines watching out for anything suspicious. Pulling the boat up to an empty dock, Arashi tied it to a post, and turned to Hanwon, saying, "Welcome to Arai."

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
After some time of walking, close to the shore, Sao thought "pirates are always moving.. and some ships are completely calm.. maybe i should be a pirate..." . He left the shore to go back home, looking at the sea from his window.

((Ooc: i set Sao up with the two posts , so he has a reason to accept being a pirate))

Last edited:
"Ahh this town sucks." Johny exhaled pissed of. "I came her to offer ship repairs but all I get is strife from the locals because I'm scaring their children." Johny rambled making air quotes. A little girl watched him confused. "I'm not scary right little missy." Johny lent down to the girls face as close as he could. she immediately ran fo crying."Ah ha ha." Johny burst out in fit of laughter at scaring the girl. He looked at the makeshift shop he set up in the town which offered cheap ship repairs. He was actually pretty annoyed that no one was interested in the shop. "I should just kill every one in this whole town!" He shouted causing him to get many weird looks from the locals writing him of as a crazy.

“Huh.” Hanwon exhaled as he took in the dingy town’s sights. He quickly jumped out of the boat as they docked, happy to stretch his legs. Hanwon extended both arms towards the sky as he arched his back and let out a yawn. “I suppose the first thing we should do is find a ship, I’m cramping from that tiny thing. Plus if we want to recruit more members we’re gonna need more room.” He regained his composure. “Show me to where the best boats would be. I don’t have much money on me but I guess that since we’re pirates we can just steal one. Also I want to eat something besides fish.” It was nice that the two had been able to comfortably eat, Arashi’s fishing skills allowed them to have a plentiful amount of fish that Hanwon could cook with his Hai Hai no Mi, but now he desired something different.

Looking at his small boat, Arashi could see how it could be less than suitable as a pirate ship, and though he had used the boat for wuite a while, it came to him that he wouldn't need it once he left for the Grand Line. "How about this then," he offered to Hanwon. "I can sell my little boat here, and use the money I've been saving to buy a new one. I brought all of my money with me just in case, and stealing a boat would definitely get the attention of the marines. If you want to get some food first though, I know of a secret bar for pirates where we could potentially find some crew-mates."

“Ha who’s going to buy that thing?” Hanwon laughed as he followed Arashi. “Who cares if we get attention from the marines? We’re pirates now. Plus as a captain I can’t have my crew members paying for everything, let’s just find the best one and take it!” He grinned as he fantasized about unrealistically stealing a galleon ship. “Anyways, let’s just head to the restaurant, maybe we can win a ship from another crew or recruit a shipwright to build our own.”

"Alright then," Arashi responded. "Follow me, I'm pretty sure I know where it is." Walking from the dock, down one of the less-inviting roads, expecting Hanwon to follow, Arashi did his best not to make eye contact with any of the more aggressive-looking supposed visitors of the island. He had heard tell of plenty of unpleasant interactions between pirate crews on Arai, so attracting attention was the last thing he wanted to do, especially where the marines weren't present to step in and diffuse a situation. Of course, being pirates, the marines were their enemies, but seeing as they currently had no bounties, it wasn't unreasonable to assume the marines would ignore them. In due time, though, Arashi and Hanwon made there way to their destination with little to no conflict. "Well, here we are," Arashi announced, stepping aside to allow Hanwon a better view. "Welcome to The Broken Galleon!"

Hanwon followed with a bit more of a cheerful vibe than was probably acceptable. He held his head high and whistled a jolly tune. His merry attitude was in part due to his excitement of being on an actual pirate island. Hanwon did not shy away when tough looking pirates shot glares his way, he was not one to pick fights but he couldn’t help but be curious of how he would stack up compared to other pirates. His eyes widened as Arashi introduced him to the Broken Galleon. It was exactly like the underground business dive bars he heard about in stories. Tough looking crews sat in their individual booths, some drinking, others just sitting quietly and glaring at everyone. Hanwon fearlessly approached the bar, “I’ll take a rum, and a....” He looked over at Arashi, waiting for him to include his own order.

"I'll just have a water," Arashi added, sitting down. Of course, he'd normal ask for a rum, but seeing as he couldn't hold it to save his life, and he'd rather be conscious while looking for help, he decided that it would be best to avoid drinking. Looking around, most of those who were there seemed to either already be in pirate crews, or not stable enough to be worth talking to. Turning back to Hanwon, he asked, "So what kind of crew mates do you think we should look for? Of course, we should probably find some people who are strong, but I think finding either a navigator or a doctor should also be a priority.

“Or a chef.” Hanwon chimed in. “I guess we need a lot of things.” He laughed a little while the barkeep set their drinks on the counter. Hanwon thanked the man and took a big gulp of his beverage, wiping the remainder from around his lips as he turned to talk to Arashi. “So, how do we go about recruiting people?”

"I'll head over to the pub." Johny told himself he watched his back and walked into the pirate bar. "Hey bartender it's me!" Johnny shouted to the bartender.
"How many times have I told you, tour not allowed in this bar!" The bartender shouted at him.
"Please I really need a drink no one in this town likes me no one wants ship repairs even tho I'm the best Shipwright in this whole god damm town!" He shouted. causing mutters in the bar of annoyance.
"Okay listen shut up I'll give you one more drink one more just shut up and when your done don't ever come back to my bar again." The bartender sternly told him handing him a drink. Johnny quickly snatched it and sauntered of. He took a seat and stretched out and began drinking his grog.

Kanon

A medium sized marine ship was sailing slowly through the sea of the north blue. It was a big enough ship to hold twenty crews but it was still small enough to give the ship some considerable manuverability.

The captain was sitting on his lazy chair on the deck, trying to read the latest newspaper. He was an aged man with neatly trimmed blonde hair and sunglasses on his face. A strawberry flavored lollipop was perched in his mouth.

"Nitta, where are we going now?" A squid merfolk emerged from the cabin area. She stared blankly at the horizon, there's an island there but it was still a bit too far for her to see what kind of island it is.

"Yatakana Island. One of my colleague get himself some rock that can attract fish or something like that. I want some." The captain answered without lifting his face from the newspaper.

"No job for me then."

"Kanon, go rest. Our next job will be in east blue so there still be plenty of time."

"Poisoning again??"

Hearing Kanon's hesitating tone, the captain gave her a brief glance.

"Nobody will die. We are just encouraging them to seek another land. We even give them compensation. You're overthinking it, go sleep or go fishing with the boys."

"Allright." Without saying much, Kanon slipped back into her cabin.

Oshiro took a long time staring at the open palm in front of him. The young man seemed unsure, his eyes wandered from the large hand to the island before him. The boat had docked, and it seemed the captain wasn't joking when he said that the ride wouldn't be free. In such a rush to get off of his previous place of residency, a dull and tiny island, Oshi had forgotten to pack anything before he jumped onto the first ship that came into sight. It was a tiny ship, more of a boat- only fitting 4 or 5 crew members at a time and light enough to be carried on a rope by a swimmer. "Sorr-" Oshiro began, but his orange gaze stopped at the captain's face. A grizzly-looking man with an untamed beard and dead eyes, he didn't seem like the type to take 'no' for an answer. The ex-pirate exhaled a drawn out sigh before quickly shooting a pointed finger tot he sky behind the captain and shouting a classic "Look over there!" This trick actually worked quite often for Oshiro, and when the captain turned around in surprise, Oshi immediately made his getaway. A smile snuck across his lips as Oshiro raced down the ship's deck, eventually jumping right off of the side. Oshi, clearly enjoying the thrill of the moment, landed on the dock with a thud but shook off the sloppy landing with a grin. He quickly drew a machete form his belt, slicing the rope used to anchor the boat in one swift motion. Oshi gave one last final wave to the captain, who leaned over the railing of the boat as it began to drift away.
Oshiro chuckled to himself as he clapped his hands together and fondly remembered the moments of fun he had experienced just minutes before. The young man looked around the trading-town, it was a lot larger than he had expected. Perhaps he could steal some money while he was here, then buy his own boat. Sounded like fun, but Oshi knew it'd be a bore in the end. With an exaggerated huff, Oshiro put his hands behind his head and strolled nonchalantly through the town as he decided on what to do next.

“Well I guess that’s a start.” Hanwon grinned at Arashi when the strange chameleon looking dude started making a scene. He walked over to the booth where the man had went, confidently sitting down opposite of him. “So you’re a shipwright? I’m starting a crew that will one day make me an emperor of the sea. We will conquer more islands than anyone before and establish a nation that will establish prospering interconnected islands.” Hanwon confessed his dream in a confident voice, realizing this was his first time telling anyone out loud. Arashi hadn’t even asked why he wanted to become a pirate, but the truth was his dream was the only reason he agreed to help the fisherman. He wished to establish a prospering nation, free of the abuse of the World Government. Hanwon continued speaking to the man, “But before I can do that I need a ship that can keep up with my ambitions. If you give me a ship and join my crew as a shipwright I guarantee you will retire with enough money to buy an island if you want.”

Seeing Hanwon approach the supposed shipwright, Arashi couldn't help but notice his rather strange appearance. Though he had heard of Zoan type devil fruits, he never imagined that the user of one would display their hybrid form so carelessly. Furthermore though, he suddenly realized that he had never asked Hanwon his reasoning for wanting to be a pirate. The thought of establishing a nation seemed like a far greater achievement than what Arashi was capable of, but, perhaps due to the way his captain announced his dream without a doubt that he would accomplish it, Arashi felt as if he couldn't be more qualified to help.

A large maniacal grin formed on Johnnys face. "Sure thing captain I'll gladly join your crew one thing you should know first." Johnny happily told him, he then pulled down his jacket sleeve showing a a scar that looked like a 9. "You know what this is?" Johnny asked solemnly. When some of the other pirates saw the scar they began running out of the shouting things like.
"Crap his gonna rat us out , or kill us." Johnny silently chuckled at the commotion

Last edited:
Hanwon immediately jumped backwards to put space between himself and the chameleon man. He put his right arm in front of Arashi protectively and with the his left he quickly grabbed his dagger from the sheath on his ankle and held it out in front of him. Ash and smoke were fuming from both shoulders as well as him arms and the bottom of his feet. "What the hell is a member of CP9 doing here?" He yelled at the man. When Hanwon was growing up his brother would tell him stories of the tremendous power of a secret government branch called CP9 who mastered special forms of fighting that could take out entire pirate crews. When his brother visited from working for the marines years later he showed Hanwon some of the abilities of the technique known as rokushiki. Fortunately, none of the abilities had any effect on Hanwon's logia body, but watching a beginner puncture a rock with a single finger gave him an idea of how terrifying the power could become. "Arashi, this guy is dangerous." Hanwon spoke sternly to his new friend as he prepared himself for a fight.

"I was kicked out all right I'm no longer a member but if the government hears word I'm part of your crew my bounty and the rest of the crews will be very high as I know a couple things the government would rather keep under wraps." Johnny explained to Hanwon. "I swear that I'm not a member of CP9 anymore I actually have a-lot against them as there style of training was quite painful, to say the least." Johny morbidly joked putting his sleeve up to over the scar. "I completely understand If you don't want me in your crew most don't when they see the scar but I promise you I'll be a great addition to your crew and an even better shipwright." Johny declared stretching out his hand to shake Hanwons hand.

Last edited:
Oshiro's smiled gradually melted away as his eyes set forward and he shoved his hands into the baggy pockets of his pants. The boy's shoulders slumped forward, and he lowered his chin- his knees slightly bent. He looked kinda fragile and lazy, like an old man with a hunched back- but truth is that he was just prepared. His body was in a position that protected all vulnerable parts like his stomach and neck, and he was ready to sprint off at any moment. He always walked like this- not much caring for the attention it sometimes brought him. Oshiro likes to think that he was conditioned into the type of person he currently is, he would often say that he had pirate instincts and reflexes. In truth, however, he was just a weirdo. And a part of him did miss the days spent at sea, though he would never go back to the crappy role of a musician- especially not after his last crew treated him.
Oshiro roamed the streets for some time- he talked to people, and occasionally stole form them. However, he was becoming bored fast, There had to be something in this town that made it different- and Oshi was eager to find out what. Eventually, after harassing a pair of children for a balloon that one possesed, Oshiro stumbled upon an alleyway with a suspicious amount of noise coming from the basement of one of the buildings. He asked around a bit more, Oshi could be a real charmer when he wanted to be, and eventually got the exact answer he was looking for. A group of scraggly looking pirates, with yellow skin, bony bodies, and messed up teeth, showed him to the inside of the bar. Oshiro smiled as his fiery orange gaze scanned the room- it was suddenly quiet. Oshiro felt a chill spike through his body- something told him this was going to be fun. The whole room was alert and staring at a group of three in the center, what a bunch of idiots.

Hanwon took in all the information, still not sure what to think about this guy. He seemed genuine enough and he figured an actual member of CP9 wouldn’t waste their time outside of the grand line. However, he was still wary. “If you’re as good of a shipwright as you clam to be let us see your best work. If it’s nothing more than an average boat I’ll know you’re a lying undercover government agent, and I’ll kill you.” Hanwon’s hand flared a powerful yellow flame as he uttered his last words. Still skeptical, he carefully watched the hybrid man, waiting for his next move.

"Okay I'll show you the ship cap." Johnny told Hanwon and Arashi walking out of the bar motioning for them to follow him. The people remaining in the bar backed up when he came near them. "So captain I'm guessing you have a devil fruit from the smoke coming off you is it a logia?" Johnny told Hanwon seeming to try and make conversation."Johnny kept walking and came to a large rag covering the ship ripping it off. "Here she is!" Johnny proudly announced.

Oshiro smiled at the first young man's threat. Ooh, scary. Oshi rolled his eyes, and quickly began to analyse the brown-haired fellow. He seemed cautious, but confident- and my the subject matter, Oshiro could guess that he was a pirate captain. How interesting. When the male's fist lit aflame, Oshi's eyes grew wide and a grin rapidly spread across his lips. Honestly surprised, Oshiro slipped slightly through the crowd and made his way to the front, fascinated by the man's powers. The other man... thing... responded quickly. This creature was certainly not normal either- not just the tattoo on his arm- but his whole damn appearance. Was he part lizard? He seemed nervous- this was getting interesting. When the chameleon-boy began walking away Oshi's eyes grew wide- he couldn't lose them. This was the most entertaining scene he'd come across in a while! As the three walked out of the building, Oshiro followed casually. He wasn't exactly hidden- but he had a good way of remaining inconspicuous whenever they turned around.

Hanwon gazed at the ship in awe. His eyes sparkled, but he tried to hide his enthusiasm to remain professional. The ship was more than he could have possibly hoped for, its large size could definitely hold at least a 12 person crew. He grinned with enthusiasm and turned to Arashi, “So what do you think? Should we accept?”