• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join One Piece Rp

Arashi marveled at the ship in front of him. He had been on plenty of larger ships before, but the thought that such a ship could be the closest thing he had to a home for a time was a unique feeling that he wasn't sure he could describe. He could certainly tell that it was well-built, as, having been raised in a fishing village, he always knew what to look for in a ship. Having admired the craftsmanship, he turned to Hanwon and responded with a quick, "Whatever you think is fine with me, Cap'n."

“Alright, you can join if you can answer these two questions.” Hanwon spoke to the chameleon man with a slightly threatening tone. “First, if you aren’t government why haven’t you offered your name yet? Second, who is this guy following us?” Hanwon’s fist turned to ash, sending up the occasional yellow spark. “Answer carefully or we’ll just take the boat and leave you.” He threatened the man.

"Yay!" Johny shouted excited at the prospect of an adventure. "To answer your first question i kinda don't have a name I call myself Johnny caus it sound cool." Johnny more solemnly explained. "And on the other note I have know idea who this chap is been keeping my eye on him for quite a while. You know i used to be an assassin I can tell when I'm being followed!" Johnny shouted. "So what you say Cap?" Johnny asked Hanwon.

Oshiro smirked when the captain mentioned him. So he could tell? Though he set up the practical test to see exactly how the man would react to being followed- he was impressed that Hanwon's senses were so well developed to begin with. He wanted a dramatic reaction, and he was not disappointing. Back to threats, the captain created sparks- causing Oshi to smile. Would he really do it? Wouldn't that be quite the scene. Part of Oshiro wanted to see how far he'd have to push Hanwon to get the other male to burn the whole town down. Oshiro took one smug step forward and leaned slightly towards Johnny, letting a sarcastic frown take over his expression- "An assasin? Oh, how scary." Oshiro teased when the other man brought up the topic- "And part of CP9. Either you've got quite an adventurous side to ya, or you just can't keep a steady job." Oshiro snickered. Oshi took a few quick steps towards Hanwon, careful not to get in punching range, "What about you, cap? Got a cool backstory? I've heard a lot of nobodies like you trynna start up crews or whatever, don't always work- ya know?" Oshiro pointed out with his usual, smug grin before he let out a sigh. "Name's Oshiro- there aint no reason to be so up-in-arms around little old me." Oshi smiled as he extended both of his hands out as if inviting everyone to shake them.

"Hahaha!" Johnny loudly laughed. "How ignorant thinking I just chose to join CP9, they find kids who don't have any were to go train them weed out the weak ones, you want to guess what happens when you try to leave?" Johnny asked Oshiro seriously, he then puled down his sleeve showing his scar. "I'm fine with you trying to insult me but leave my future captain out of it." Johnny seriously told Oshiro and stared him straight in the eye and took his hand shake squeezing it.

Hanwon rolled his eyes in annoyance at Johnny. The guys energy along with his confidence that he would be accepted rubbed the him the wrong way. “He might be a bit annoying but I guess we need the ship.” Hanwon whispered to Arashi. He was, however, intrigued by the appearance of Oshiro. He enjoyed that the man was not the least bit intimidated by Johnny or himself. It meant he was either very strong, just arrogant and overconfident, or both. Whatever it was, Hanwon liked it so he decided to humor Oshiro with a response. “First off, my name is Hanwon. If someone calls me ‘cap’ again it’ll be the last thing they say. My story isn’t anything too interesting. I come from Mount Piku and I was planning to start a crew at some point in order to become an emperor and create a more perfect society. Luckily, I ran into Arashi who said he’d join me if I help him take care of some marines who are causing trouble at his island.” He gestured to Arashi at the mention

He walked forwards to accept the hand shake, placing his hand on Johnny’s shoulder on his way. “I appreciate your concern but don’t worry about fighting your captain’s battles.” Hanwon smiled at the chameleon man as he let him know he was accepted. He then extended his hand to Oshiro, meeting the handshake with a firm grip. “Anyway, I’m just a ‘nobody’ like you said. But I’m more interested in hearing about who you are.” Hanwon tightened his grip and heated his hand to an almost painful temperature while maintaining a smile. He wanted to test the newcomer to see if he was as tough as he acted.

Oshiro's brows furrowed slightly at Johnny's confident and spontaneous laughter, but his smile was unchanging. He stared the other male directly in the eyes, and moment of tension passed between them before Johnny spoke again. How rude, he didn't even say his name. Oshi's lips spread thinner, into an even more mischievous expression when Johnny mentioned a 'future captain'. He was attached already, that was quite unfortunate. Oshiro took the tightness of Johnny's grip as a challenge though his own hand remained relaxed and by his face you'd assume he didn't even notice.
His gaze didn't shift to Hanwon until the captain was done speaking. Though the man still spilled threats left and right- he suddenly seemed much more comfortable. "Big dreams for a little man." Oshi noted with the twitch of his lip- actually this guy couldn't have been any older than Oshi, what made him think he, some random teenager, could make a crew? Oshiro considered the question before grinning at his own sarcastic answer about the smoke that often fumed from Hanwon's body. "Me? Wow, you're quite the gentleman." Oshiro mocked when Hanwon turned the subject of conversation towards him- Oshiro didn't notice the steadily rising temperature in his hand until it was a bit to hot for comfort. Oshiro gaze dropped to his hand, still wrapped around Hanwon's, before lifting up to meet the captain's. Hanwon's expression was serious but teasing, Oshiro knew that the captain wanted him to pull away. Tightening his grip, Oshi grinned "Eh, I'm nobody interesting. Is it hot in here, or is it just me? You must be quite the romantic, making me all sweaty on our first date," the male purred teasingly. Did it sting? Damn right it stung! Oshiro, who was unusually good at keeping his cool, couldn't keep his hand from shaking- though his grip stayed strong as if his will to prove himself were fighting with his instinct to not get burnt like hell. Oshiro looked about as his hand slowly pullled away from Hanwon's. "So, Arashi, judging by the way he acts like your soft-spoken puppy, is your first mate. Mr. Green's gotta be Shipright. You don't have a navigator." Oshi paused for a moment as if giving himself time to think about what he was going to say next. With a suddenly serious gaze, though his lopsided smile was fleetingly, "I want in on your crew-" Oshiro insisted suddenly, "I may not be as professionally experienced as scales-for-brain, here," the boy continued with a gesture towards Johnny before smirking "But this wouldn't be my first rodeo. I know my way around the waters, and I've got a decent eye for a map. Besides if you don't like me, you can just throw me overboard- not saying I wouldn't fight back." Oshiro's last sentences ended with a smirk, an almost playful reminder to let the others know he wouldn't be pushed around so easily. From the looks of it, at least two of the members of this crew were much stronger than him. Still, unfair battles always seemed to be the most fun for Oshi, who would rather fight and lose than just give up. "Scratch that- fuck your crew. I just need a means of travel, but I don't mind helping you out if you'll help me. Whether you like it or not, going into a battle against the marines with only 3 people is practically a death wish." Oshiro shrugged,

Hanwon was willing to look passed the man's rudeness, in fact, he found him to be a bit funny. That is until he said "fuck your crew." Hanwon's left fist grew to triple its normal size as it was cloaked in ash and burning embers. He quickly swung it towards Oshiro's face, (ignore the rest of this post if you would like to have Oshiro dodge it. Let me know if you plan to have him dodge and I'll edit accordingly.) dropping the man to the ground. "Listen you little prick." He spoke through gritted teeth while looking at the boy on the ground in front of him. "I wanna be a pirate so obviously I don't care much for things like honor and respect. But you insulted my crew, and as captain I choose to take that as a personal attack." He crouched down to bring himself near Oshiro's ear and began to speak not much louder than a whisper in a deceivingly pleasant tone. "Now, I don't see how the joining of an arrogant brat like you would help our odds against the marines much, so you can forget about the whole 'doing us a favor by joining' act. If you ask me, you seem like a lonely little reject who walks around trying to act all tough when he really just wants a group to be a part of. Since I'm such a nice guy I might consider letting you join us if you drop the cocky act, apologize, and ask us nicely. But there's also a good chance I'll get annoyed by you having the nerve to even think you can talk to me again and just finish you off right here. Your call." Hanwon patted the top of Oshiro's head in a patronizing manner before he rose and began to walk away. He paused for a moment and called back over his shoulder, "It is a shame though. If you weren't such an asshole we could've really used a navigator. Oh well." He beckoned to Johnny to follow him and on his way back to Arashi he grumbled something about "The damn new guys thinking they're so tough." Once he reached Arashi's side he turned to address the both of them "Do you think we should stock up on supplies or do we have enough to make it to Yatakana?"

There it was. It always happened. Oshiro spoke too much and it ended up getting him into trouble, the young man had a knack for pissing people off. It took the boy completely by surprise when, without a change of expression, Hanwon swung at Oshi. Of course, Oshiro had been punched before- it's kinda hard not to punch the guy- but he'd never been punched with a sweltering hot ball of ash. Knocked backward onto his butt, Oshi's eyes grew and the cockiness fled from his aqua-colored pupils, his mouth gaped open slightly and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. The red mark on his face was already rather visible, placed just below his left eye. Oshiro clenched his jaw as Hanwon bent down beside him, his gaze stayed trained ahead of him despite Hanwon being directly to the side of him. His demeaning ton causing Oshi's lips to twitch with irritation. Brat? Little reject? Ouch, right to the heart. Clearly unhappy with the situation, Oshiro glared up at Hanwon when he patted his head. But he didn't move, or speak. He couldn't muster it. Neither fear nor anger were part of Oshiro's paralysis, perhaps it was surprise at how quickly Hanwon's personality switched- and how strong he really was. Oshi stayed on the floor as Hanwon walked away, his hands balling into fists as he clicked his tongue and scowled at the crew walking away. The young male traced one hand across his belt and felt the familiar, curved shape of his weapon. Oh yeah- he'd show them. What the hell was that guy's problem, talking to him like he was some sort of child? He could handle himself- but Oshiro's fingers did not wrap around the boomerang. He did not take it out or even focus on the figure's back, he wasn't stupid. Muttering a curse, Oshi stood up and brushed himself off. He had to admit, this Hanwon had balls- perhaps he'd be able to pull something off after all. That didn't make Oshiro any less pissed about the man's actions.

Arashi was rather taken aback by Hanwan's actions. He understood that they were pirates, but to go so far over seemingly so little was much more rash than what Arashi would have expected of his captain. "Getting some supplies is definitely a good idea," Arashi replied, maintaining his composure. "Did you have to act so harshly with him though? I'm certainly not happy that he insulted us, but I've never known a time when hitting someone over words did anyone any good."

“I assume you tried talking to the Marines first. How did that work out?” Hanwon was not angry but his tone was stern. “I don’t enjoy resorting to violence either, but I’ve learned it’s not worth the effort to try to reason with the ignorant. If you have a problem with what I did I understand, feel free to deal with him however you see fit.” He turned and began walking towards the town. Switching to a more pleasant voice, Hanwon called back over his shoulder to the small crew, “Otherwise, let’s go get food and stock up on supplies, I’m starving.”

After seeing the fight between Hanwon and Oshiro his respect for his new crew and captain rose tenfold he also realized that Hanwon was't just some village kid he was a formidable warrior, and could become the pirate king. "The ship has about 3 days of food for us if we split it, and lots of booze." Johnny explained to his crew. "So why are we fighting marines, like I'll do it but do we have a reason or are we just creating chaos?" Johny asked curious.

Oshiro grumbled to himself, pressing a hand against the spot that still ached where Hanwon's fist had made contact with his face. "What a bad fucking way to start the day." Oshi huffed, his eyes drawn to the floor like a pouting child as he walked the empty alley ways. And here he thought he'd be able to have a little fun with those losers. Oshiro's bright yellow gaze slowly lifted to the empty windows, he watched his reflection pass through each piece of glass. The redness on the side of his face was less than attractive, it matched the shade that stained his palm as well. Oshiro almost instantly became jealous of Hanwon's powers, thinking of all the things he would be able to do if he were to somehow obtain a devil fruit. It'd be great. A slight smile played on Oshi's lips as he thought of the chaos he'd cause if he were that strong. He'd be impossible to beat, he'd be above any law.
"Oy, what're you smiling 'bout?" a sudden, gruff voice spawned from behind Oshi- the boy's eyes grew wide as he froze in place. "Thought we forgot about ya?" Oshiro didn't turn around to respond, he placed on hand on his weapon and searched ahead of him for an escape route. He knew exactly what was happening, it was the same group of pirates who he had refused to pay when he first arrived on the island. Oshiro rarely got caught, he must've been so caught up in his thinking that he didn't even realize he was being followed. A large hand firmly perched upon Oshiro's shoulder, and Oshi, who suddenly felt small, let out a short sigh.
"Do I know you?" Oshiro decided to play dumb as he turned around to face the captain, but upon turning around to examine the men's angry expressions, he quickly switched tactics. There were only 3 guys and the captain, he had a 1/5 chance of winning- not bad. Oshiro spun his entire body to rip away from the captain's grip- "Oh how lovely to see you all, again. It just warms my heart to see old friends connect." Oshi purred as he rapidly pulled his boomerang out from his belt and prepared himself for a fight. Oshiro was careful, he watched as the first guy took a step forward- and almost immediately charged at him. Oshi brought his boomerang across his chest before drawing it in a slashing motion, forcing it into his opponent's stomach in a diagonal. line. "Sorry- it's like he's got a mind of his own." Oshiro smirked as he popped up and aimed a punch at the man's way. The man, who hunched over to protect his hurt abdomen, was surprisingly quick- he evaded Oshiro's punch and stumbled away. Oshiro stood up, but was barely given a chance to rest as another man lunged towards him- Oshiro easily held his boomerang like a knife, and thrusted it into the man's gut. Before Oshiro had time to react, the third man made his way towards Oshi. Oshiro, distracted by his current opponent, was caught off guard when the third man landed a front quick right onto his chest and sent Oshi flying backwards. Oshiro sputtered as he hit a wall and slunk down it. The two injured men cheered, as if it were some sort of party, as the captain approached Oshiro. Oshiro grinned when the captain got close enough, before slashing out with his weapon and hitting the captain several times in the shin. The boy, of course, couldn't stifle his laughter as the man danced in pain and held his shins briefly. "Well- isn't this a predicament." Oshiro finally muttered when he looked back to the captain only to stare down the barrel of a gun.

Hades walked around Arai's shipyard looking at all the ships with excitement as he saw the massive galleon's that looked like they blocked the sky and frigates that seemed to litter the ocean around him. He had just gotten off a merchant's ship and couldn't wait to find a crew to join and show the world who he was and earn his own fame and go down in history and not just be some run of the mill orphan. Then that's when he heard it someone asking why they were going to fight the marines making him even more curious as he knew the marines were fakes only following the orders of the dragons and openly allowing slavery he even heard how one destroyed an entire island using his devil fruit leaving one survivor who then was given a bounty and the epithet 'Demon's Child' or the time they killed thousand of pregnant women and children in search of Gol.D.Roger's child. So due to this he just had to shout, "Oh what in the name of the death have those crazy so called Protecter's gone and done now?".

"Oh, I guess I never explained that," Arashi responded to Oshiro, turning to him, ignoring the man who shouted to them. "You see, I'm from a fishing village not far from here. We sell our fish in this town often, so you may have seen us. Some marines apparently found some mineral that attracts fish on our island though, so they've begun taking it, and with all of their minings and such, along with the absence of what brought the fish there in the first place, we aren't having much luck with fishing anymore, so we're going to drive them out, then head to the Grand Line."

Last edited:
“That’s about the gist of it.” Hanwon smiled at the new guy who approached. Something about him seemed intimidating, like he was hiding some sort of power. The captain just shrugged it off, he didn’t seem like a threat just yet and anyone who hated the marines was a friend of his. “Who might you be?” He kindly asked the stranger and extended a hand.

"Well since your asking I guess that I'll answer you, the name's Hades, Hades Black." He spoke calmly as he took the boy's hand with an iron grip, before speaking again "Before you even ask what I do I'm a helmsmen looking for a ship. Also, I'm gonna be polite here and ask do you think you can a beat marine captain right now, I mean sure most marines are lapdogs for the dragons but they have more than enough bite to match their bark kid?"

Last edited:
“Hanwon Song, and as far as the marines go I guess there’s only one way to find out!” Hanwon smiled as he released the handshake. He was a bit intrigued by the man mentioning he was a helmsman, “Why don’t you come with us to get food?” He offered. “Arashi or Johnny, do you know a good place? I’ve never been here before.”

"Makes sense sound like something marines would do." Johnny commented. "Um not really we could raid a local shop if you want, but a tip for you is get lots of fruit and vegetables as I've seen lots of pirate crews fail because of getting scurvy." Johnny suggested looking for a shop to raid.

Venturing down an alley to find a place to eat, Hanwon noticed the sound of a fight taking place not far away. He walked quickly towards the commotion, interested in what could be happening on this pirate island. Upon getting closer Hanwon wasn’t surprised to see the boy from earlier knocked on the ground with a gun pointed in his face. Makes sense, he probably picked a fight with the wrong people. Still, Hanwon felt it was his responsibility to help the guy out, Oshiro was out numbered 3-1 and he could potentially use this into leveraging the boy into being their navigator. As much as he hated to admit it, the crew needed someone with navigational skills. “Ghost.” He announced as he scattered into millions of pieces of ash before appearing between the gun and Oshiro. “I already beat him up enough for one day, why don’t you let him go?” He spoke in a light hearted tone to the captain, seemingly unintimidated by the gun pointed at him.

Oshiro could tell when someone else entered the alleyway, though he felt that looking away from the gun would not be the smartest of plans at the moment. A random word, "Ghoul" or something that Oshiro wasn't quite paying attention to, echoed down the narrow alley as all eyes seemed to fall upon Hanwon. However, the boy was gone before anyone could really see him- turned to ash and vanished into thin air. Th three crew members felt sudden panic and looked about wildly, while the opposing captain's gaze stayed trained on Oshi. Oshiro didn't flinch when Hanwon appeared in front of him, the male leaned slightly to see around his acquaintance's leg so he could snicker at the captain's face. "My Hero-" Oshiro sighed in the high-pitched voice mocking an over-dramatic female character in a superhero movie. As the older male sputtered slightly, eyes grown wide in confusion- he tightened the grip on his gun and took a few steps backwards.
"W-What? Who the Hell do you think you are?" The man growled, though fear caused him to shake violently. "I don't know what you're thinking, but this guy's getting what he deserves..." The captain gestured to Oshiro who made the teasing face of an innocent child with his lip poking out and eyes wide. Oshi stood slowly, sort of hiding behind Hanwon. Oshiro didn't even seem to mind Hanwon's claim to having beat him- which wasn't exactly untrue- but, he was a bit overly excited about the fight which was about to unfold.
It seemed to happen in a matter of seconds, the next couple of actions that spurred quite the dramatic scene. First, one of the crew members of the vengeful captain stepped forward and cocked his own pistol. In what may have been a rash decision, Oshiro drew his boomerang and threw it- hitting the man's wrist and causing him to drop the gun. In the sudden burst of movement, the captain fired his won weapon, with the bullet barreling towards Hanwon.

Normally, Hanwon would’ve just let the bullet pass through his ash body, but the green haired boy was behind him so that was not an option. He grunted in pain as the bullet struck his stomach. “Take there of those two.” He weakly muttered to Arashi and Johnny. “This one’s mine.” Hanwon cloaked his fist in ash and threw a punch at the man’s face, meanwhile pushing Oshiro to the side so he would be able to dodge bullets.

Arashi hadn't expected to be involved in a fight so soon. He would have much preferred to have avoided drawing attention at all, but seeing as they were too involved to have a choice, and they were protecting someone, making it legal, he had no real reason to complain. Though he worried for his captain's safety, he knew that there was no time to ask if he was okay, especially since he had an opportunity to prove his strength despite his lack of a devil fruit power. Attaching his trident to the end of the hook on his belt, he honed in on one of the pirates, considering how he should approach the situation.

Johnny saw the commotion and cracked his knuckles "these guys were chumps Hanwon could take them" he thought, But Johnny wanted in on the action and took his sights at one of the attackers who wasn't occupied and ran up to him. "Don't be a meanie." Johnny teased the man shaking his finger. Johnny in a flash pressed his finger into the man's left shoulder as fast as possible so the effect would be similar to a bullet. "Shigan." Johnny muttered with no emotion remembering his Cipher poll training. Blood spluttered out of the hole in the man's shoulder.
"Crap!" His opponent shouted holding his bloody shoulder. Johnny in less than a second shot out his tongue wrapping it around the man's neck he immediately tried to pry it of him but it just got the man's hands stuck on his tongue Johnny began choking the enemy as he squirmed when the man face began turning purple and he passed out, Johnny threw his limp body away using his tongue, and then put his tongue back into his mouth.

Last edited:
The punch collided with the man’s face, burning his skin as he feel to the ground. Hanwon then extended a gray ash arm from his own, holding the man around the neck and keeping him on the ground. With any sign of resistance Hanwon would increase the temperature of the ash. He made no attempt to help the others since he wanted a chance to see their fighting abilities.

Oshiro felt a bit torn at the moment- seeing as this situation was going both very well and very poorly for him. On one note, he wasn't dead. And, he had that Hanwon and his rag-tag group of pirates to thank for that. On the other hand. he couldn't even imagine how incredibly bad it looked on him to have to be rescued like this. A quick shove from Hanwon called Oshiro to huff, he was acting like Oshi was in the way- like a child. Oshiro, though feeling indignant and belittled, couldn't muster the courage to walk back into the range of fire. "Hear that?" Oshiro smirked when he found one crew mate, confused among the mess of fighters. "It sounds like tables turning!" Oshi used Hanwon's smoke to his advantage, rushing at the lone male with an unsightly grin spread across his lips.
Oshi, in two long strides, crossed behind the man- purring past his head before launching and elbow into the man's spine. "Too slow, it's a shame. It's not much fun having a dance partner who can't keep up." Oshiro grinned as he slid his hand towards his belt- before his eyes grew wide. His bomerang. Where was it. Suddenly remembering dropping it during the first round of the brawl, Oshiro began intently searching the floor. With his back turned, Oshiro felt a chill fly up his spin when cold metal pressed against his thin back between his shoulder blades. It appeared that all of the men were armed. This one's weapon was currently lodged between Oshi's shoulders. Oshiro took a breath of air, one final glance allowed him to locate the thick piece of wood- but it was too far. Oshiro turned his chin just over his back so he could lock eyes with his opponent, without breaking the eye contact Oshi raised one foot and brought it hard upon the other male's toes. Immediately after being stepped on, the pirate yelped and lowered his gun to use one hand and grab his aching foot. Oshiro took the opportunity and dived towards his boomerang, giving it a kiss before tossing it in the direction of the, still bent over, man. While shifting to an upright position, on the floor after his maneuver to get his weapon, Oshiro watched the boomerang hit the man in the side of the head and cause him to growl. There were two problems with the boomerang: it was really hard to aim, and it never did any real damage. But it made a good distraction, and Oshiro learned to love it after getting a fairly good handle on how to use it.
Oshi smirked at his opponent, who was in quite a bit of pain at this point. Oshiro took confident strides towards the man, sure that he'd be too weak to retaliate. Much to the boy's dismay, however, his opponent was still in fighting shape. Before Oshi could react the man shot out a muscled arm and caught him by the neck. Oshiro, unable to breath, struggled slightly before falling limp. Oshi's lips curled into an unsettling smirk before he,brought both of his knees to his chest and launched his feet into his opponent, sending the other man stumbling backwards and causing thr guy to drop to the floor. Oshiro fell with the other pirate, but was quick to his feet. Grinning as he picked up his boomerang and threatened the man with it, pinning him down with a foot on his chest. Feeling triumphant, Oshiro looked up- only to see that Hanwon had obviously outdone him.

The last pirate left, clearly the youngest of the four, shakily pointed his pistol towards Hanwon, having determined him to be the most considerable threat. Arashi, though, having not yet been noticed, threw his spear towards the pirate, who, already cautious, was able to barely move out of the way, and fire a shot at him. As the pirate had no time to aim, the bullet only grazed Arashi's left arm. Wincing from the pain, Arashi managed to keep his composure, yanking back Atlaua with his hook, and catching it with his right hand. Running towards the pirate, Arashi knew his only chance to defeat him would be to strike him down as quick as possible. He was able to knock the gun out of the pirate's hand, but not before being shot dead on in his left arm. Gritting his teeth through the pain, Arashi landed a direct hit to the pirate's head with the end of the trident's handle, knocking him out. As he looked back at his comrades to assess the situation, he dropped his trident, suddenly aware of his searing pain, and fell to the ground.

“Hehe! Nice job guys.” Hanwon smiled at the crew, impressed by how strong they were. Immediately after he coughed blood and collapsed, the bullet wound had finally gotten through to him.

Hades had followed the group and watched their little fight, and he had to say that they were impressive for beginner pirates but he could see that the captain needed medical attention but there were very few doctors on the island. Releasing this he decided to speak up as he knew he had found a captain that he wished to serve under and so he spoke "Very impressive, you can certainly back up your claims and so I have an offer for you seeing as your captain needs a doctor and there are very few on the island, I'll help you get to another island if you can find a navigator."

Oshiro was a bit occupied with continuously kicking the opponent under his foot, he heard Hanson's voice followed by a crash. Turning, Oshi saw how serious the captain's injuries were. Behind him, another member of the crew dropped. Shit. Oshi couldn't help feeling like this was at least partly his fault, both members were bleeding- though it appeared the captain's wounds were near fatal. Oshiro's eyes grew wide when he saw Hades, but he knew better than to make a scene over the dog-headed-man. At any rate, he seemed to be trying to help. "I guess it's the least I can do, they did save me." Oshiro huffed as he tucked his boomerang away before muttering something inaudible under his breath. "The closest well-populated island would be Yatakana, I can get you there. I need a ship, though."

"I gotta ship should we bring these guys onto the ship and get to the island Johnny tried to grab Hanwon do he could gently carry him onto the ship. "Hey you can you carry Arashi to the ship just follow me." Johnny told Hades gesturing towards Arashi. Johnny walked into the ship and to the captains quarter's and tried to lay him onto the double bed. "Hanwon just lay here I'll get you some bandages." Johnny told his captain and rushed into the storage cabinet and grabbing some bandages I'm no doctor but it'll stop you bleeding too much. Johny wrapped the bandages onto the wounds of his captain. "Alright Oshiro can you navigate me to the nearest island were we can get a doctor. Hanwon and Arashi need help soon." Johny told Oshiro.

Last edited:
Hearing his name, Arashi slowly stood up, his legs still shaking. "I-I'm fine," he managed, holding his arm. "I may be hurt, but I can get myself to the ship just fine. One of you may need to carry my trident though. I'm not exactly in any condition to pick anything up, and that trident's really important to me." Following Johnny to the ship, he stepped inside the captain's quarters and sat on a bench near the bed, trusting either Hades or Oshiro to have picked up Atlaua for him.

Hanwon had come back to consciousness, finding himself on the new ship with Johnny standing nearby. “Oh, thanks.” He weakly muttered before walking out of the captain’s quarters, surprised to see Hades and Oshiro present. “Hmmm, a helmsman and a navigator.” Hanwon smiled and whispered to himself. He cleared his voice and began speaking to the two new members. “You two, please take us to Yatakana.”

Oshiro rolled his shoulders back and stretched slightly as he followed Johnny and the others. Loading the ship, Oshiro purred slightly when he ran his hands across its wooden surface. Oshi glared at Johnny, who it seemed was trying to take charge. The lizard-man still wasn't exactly respectable in Oshiro's book. But, the young pirate tooks the orders. He knew the way around these waters, he didn't even hesitate. "Wow- morning sleeping beauty. Guess your not dead, too bad. Thanks for helping me." Oshiro speaks quickly, using the jokes to disguise his gratitude. Oshi huffed, "Already on it!" the young male grinned and winked to Hanwon as he walked out to the steering wheel (I just assumed that the navigator also steers?).

Hades dropped the trident he'd been carrying on the deck and grabbed the wheel at an impulse pushing Oshiro out the way in process before glaring at him for going for the wheel and snarling as he turned his head into that of a jackal before growling "I'm steering this ship now do the your job brat and give directions because if your not then your about as useful as a Cerberus is to heaven as that place doesn't need a guard oh wait it does to keep out marines now get to work chop-chop brat but nice to see you up captain."

Last edited:
Hanwon smiled as he realized Oshiro had grown to respect the crew, even if he wouldn’t admit it. Maybe taking that bullet for him wasn’t a mistake Hanwon was pleased as he realized the crew had almost all the essentials to survive. A cook and a doctor next he smiled before laughing at Hades putting Oshiro in his place. He was intrigued by Hades’s apparent devil fruit powers, wanting to see its strength. But, he knew he would need to rest for the impending fight against the marines. Hanwon headed into his room and laid down to sleep.

Oshiro was easily bodied out of the way by the larger male, Oshi stumbled backwards before popping back up with an indignant huff. His own hard glare met Hade's, but compared to the older male Oshi's eyes were weak and immature. Oshiro's lips twitched slightly and his eyebrows furrowed, what the hell was his problem? As Hades growled a command, Oshiro considered snapping back at the man-jackal-thing. Brat? Really? How was he supposed to know that they had a helmsman? Oshiro felt a low growl lump in his throat, but he quickly swallowed it- there was no point in being pugnacious. "Keep barking orders and you'll really turn into a dog." Oshiro muttered under his breath before looking out at the see. "It's south of here, turn the ship around. We're also gonna have to go around to the east side unless you've got a plan on dealing with the marines. It'll take us about an hour so long as the winds keep up." Oshiro stated begrudgingly. As he whatched Hanwon go back to rest, the boy huffed again- they were lucky they were so strong- one day he's match them.

Johnny ran down to the storage area and grabbed one of his many ale barrels. And some tweezers he went back up and walked up to Arashi "Sorry I'll help you out know." Johnny apologised to Arashi. "I don't have any pain killers so try not to be too loud." Johnny explained to Arashi. Johnny used the tweezers to pull the bullet out of Arashi and then bandaged up the wound. He then opened up the barrel "I'm going to sleep now wake me up if anything important happens!" Johnny shouted to the crew and went to the storage room and began drinking.

Arashi gritted his teeth as the bullet was removed, forcing himself not to wince in pain, afraid to disappoint his newly-found crewmates. Though his arm still stung after the bandages were applied, his composure remained as he stood up and offered a quick "Thank you" to Johnny as he headed to the storage room. "I suppose we'll be sailing straight to Yatakana then?" Arashi asked, turning to Hades. "Unless there's somewhere else we need to go first, I'd like to finally do what I set out to do."

About an hour later, as the ship neared Yatakana, Arashi looked upon his home, motivated to undo what was done. The marine base was on the other side of the island, but there appeared to be marines posted along the beach. They didn't seem very threatening, but if they decided to attack the ship, it would be difficult to reach the island at all. Luckily, the crew hadn't yet painted the sail of the ship to display their flag, so the marines paid them no attention as they approached, aside from a few confused glances at the more abnormal members of the crew. While they were still out of earshot of the marines, Arashi advised the others, "Let's try not to bring to much attention towards us until we make it to the base. If we're able to take down whoever's in charge of the operation, there's a good chance the lower-ranking marines will retreat."

Last edited:
Kanon
"Nitta, I must remind you that you have eaten too much sugar for today. I heavily suggest you to stop eating that cake right now." After they land in Yatakana, the first place that Nitta's marine crew visit was a tavern. It's not really a necessity, but their captain couldn't hold back his sweet tooth and ended up booking the tavern for themself, he also sent one of his subordinate ahead to inform Osore about their visit. Very professional, priority at its finest.

While most crews enjoyed themself with drinks and food, Kanon only ate a few snacks for herself. She believes that as a doctor, she must stay sober all the time so she could response to all kind of emergency situations. All while making sure their middle-aged captain doesn't overeat on sweet foods and get sick later.

That last objective obviously had failed though. Nitta gave Kanon some pocket money and told her to enjoy herself OUTSIDE. It's his way to gently kick her out so she won't disturb his eating session. Kanon sighed as she picked up her medical briefcase and head out of the tavern. She ended up in a small vendor on the roadside, eating some fried squids while pretending to listen to the seller's grumbling about the drop in their fish supply.