• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Nothing Less Is Acceptable

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
should my and Ry start private messaging each other to work out a plot something tells me its gonna get annoying having 2 characters connected and us not knowing what we both think

Btw, involving future pokemon, i'm gonna reveal one.
Braviary
Well Terry isn't a good person, but really does care for his pokemon. Braviary, is known as a brave and reckless pokemon, much like how Terry is very easy to anger and rushes into things, trying to rely on just strength.

I'll be revealing, albeit in more detail, why Gabriel was allowed to go on a journey in the first place, as the RP goes on... Anyway, I've decided that I am definitely having his ralts evolve into Gardevoir. He'll get it to evolve into a kirlia, soon, but it will be ages until Gabriel gets him to evolve into gardevoir. The reason for this is that Gardevoir are immensely loyal pokemon, who will guard their masters with their lives, but since Gabriel initially only cares about strength given the expectation placed on him, it is only when he comes to realise that strength isn't everything, that it will evolve into a loyal companion, who will protect him regardless of the cost.

I'm planning to evolve my character a little bit, to be a better person, but still acts like a jerk. His past is a mystery at the moment, but will be revealed.

Okay, so I'm gonna add a new Pokemon.
Gigalith
The reason for it, is for the rocky personality, will be a nice rivalry for Terry. Also, the Pokemon is a construction Pokemon, to contract with Terry's rich background, and shows how he wants to make his own mark, not rely on his parents shadows

And soon, I'm going to have Gabriel get a happiny, which will later become his Blissey. The reason for it is that Gabriel knows that he can't win every battle just by using brute force--His pokemon have to be able tank hits, and support each other (In Blissey's case, with healing moves and entry hazards). Plus, as a friendship evolution, it will serve as a physical mark in the story of how he comes to cate for his pokemon outside of battle.

I feel like Terry and Gabriel are in a sense, opposites. Terry isn't a people person, and often comes off as an uncaring dick, but really loves his pokemon. At the moment, it seems like he is the complete opposite from Gabriel's personality.

Pretty much. Gabriel is desperate to win at every cost, partly because he wants to be the best, but also because he doesn't get to go home if he doesn't. He doesn't care what he has to do to win, but he must exercise some restraint, given the fact that his starter could kill him within seconds if it wanted to.

Luna Zaw, could you stop doing what you're doing, please? This RP is supposed to be about Luna and Gabriel, not about Luna and ypur OCS. You seem to be writing your own irrelevant adventure here right now.

Okay so i'm gonna give Terry's background, and team info.
Terry was from a rich family. His parents were loving and kind. Well that all changed when his parents died. He became distant. And his father stopped caring. After a while he opened up to a Darumaka. They became friends, and Terry intended to start his journey with him. His anther had other ideas, and forced him to choos one of the starters from the Unova region. He chose Oshawott.

Samurott is there for the idea that he thinks of honor, as very important. And a samurai like Pokemon is perfect.

Daramka for the idea is it's a pokemon that hides in the desert. Dirty and rich aren't as common.

Emolga shows his kinder side, and his lighter side.

Bisharp works for his ad people skills. Both are sharp and hard to get close too.

Terry is the kind of gy who doesn't like human relationships as much. He prefers his Pokemon as company. He is quick to anger, and an intense sense of honor. A good example of this is when Luna used a revive. He considered that completely dishonorable and quit the battle.

Now don't feel any sympathy for him. He isn't a good person always and acts lie a dick. But he cares for his pokemon.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Alright guys after this long I suppose this RP is dead though that is preferable to me since I refuse to use Luna anymore and I won't have another Pokemon trainersona for a while if you guys want to redo this feel free to call and I'll bring a better OC anyway it was fun while it lasted I admit I was excited to see the red of the notification but it isn't there anymore but that is preferable with Luna still around like I said if you want to redo it I'll gladly join but for now I have to leave I'm sorry