• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Nothing Less Is Acceptable

Hello!

So, I want to start a private RP, featuring just myself, and one other person. The RP is about a young man out on his very first journey, (who will be played by me) and another trainer (Who will be played by you). The young man in question is aged sixteen, and has only just been allowed to get his starter, seeing as his parents up until now have not approved of his decision to become a trainer, and to some extent, they still don't. Thus, they gave him a litwick as his starter, telling him that he must either come home a champion, or never come home at all. You can do whatever you like with your OC, who will become his travelling partner, and eventually, his girlfriend (Or boyfriend).

(Edit: I am now accepting submission for a bitchy rival/ex girlfriend, or boyfriend, of Gabriel's! Anyone wanting to play this character can have ONE pokemon on the restricted list, without justification)

If you want to join, fill out this character sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Trainer Class: (Performer, coordinator, trainer, etc)

Starter: (Here's the deal. Your character's starter must be something that can evolve more than once, but it CANNOT be a traditional starter. So, you can't have charmander, or mudkip, but you can have bagon, shinx, togepi, ralts, or pretty much anything else that can evolve more than once.)

One more rule. I want both of us to have original teams, which reflect the kind of people that our characters are. So, unless you can give me a good reason why that pokemon is on your character's team, you will not be allowed to give your character the following pokemon, over the course of the RP:

Eevee and its evolutions

Riolu and Lucario

Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu

Charmander, Charmeleon, and Charizard

Squirtle, Wartortle, and Blastoise

Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, and Venusaur

Last edited:
Alright, I'm starting to think about what kind of team I want Gabriel to have. Initially, he will be focused only on capturing pokemon who are the best of their type, in order to have the best chance of achieving his goal, and to avoid being thrown out, all the while learning to trust Litwick, who will later become Lampent, and then Chandelure. For this reason, I have, for now, decided that I want him to have the following pokemon, apart from Litwick. Let me know what you think:

Ampharos: Bulky electric type, which serves as a decent special wall, and balances out Chandelure's frailty

Blissey: A cleric pokemon, which is really tanky, and can help Gabriel with his asthma, due to its focus on healing

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Alright, I'm starting to think about what kind of team I want Gabriel to have. Initially, he will be focused only on capturing pokemon who are the best of their type, in order to have the best chance of achieving his goal, and to avoid being thrown out, all the while learning to trust Litwick, who will later become Lampent, and then Chandelure. For this reason, I have, for now, decided that I want him to have the following pokemon, apart from Litwick. Let me know what you think:

Ampharos: Bulky electric type, which serves as a decent special wall, and balances out Chandelure's frailty

Blissey: A cleric pokemon, which is really tanky, and can help Gabriel with his asthma, due to its focus on healing

Cool

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser

Question is it okay to add another shiny to my team since my rapidash is a shiny?

Yes, but I'm capping the limit at two shinies per team here. Also, would you mind explaining why you chose a shiny rapidash for your character's team? Remember, we're choosing teams which reflect the kind of people our characters are.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Yes, but I'm capping the limit at two shinies per team here. Also, would you mind explaining why you chose a shiny rapidash for your character's team? Remember, we're choosing teams which reflect the kind of people our characters are.

the shiny rapidash is on my trainer card (I'm sticking to my card to make it simple) and the rapidash is a steed I would have she is the calmer cool-headed Pokemon who makes sure Luna's anger is kept to a cool level (and the others too)

Ok then! There will be slightly different restrictions regarding pokemon for the rival character, if that's ok, in that I will be allowing them to have a maximum of ONE on the restricted list, without justification. This is to ensure that we get a character who comes across as different, and/or better off than ours.

Name: Terry Brooks
Appearance: Terry has black hair, that is cut about mid-length. He has dark brown eyes, and pale skin. He wears a black hoodie with black jeans. He also has black combat boots. Around his wast are his pokeballs.
Trainer Class: Trainer
Starter: Oshawott

Extra: He's a rich boy. His dad always had money to spare and when Terry turned 18 he was gifted with an Oshawott. The starter was a sign of how he was able to afford a rare pokemon.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Name: Terry Brooks
Appearance: Terry has black hair, that is cut about mid-length. He has dark brown eyes, and pale skin. He wears a black hoodie with black jeans. He also has black combat boots. Around his wast are his pokeballs.
Trainer Class: Trainer
Starter: Oshawott

Extra: He's a rich boy. His dad always had money to spare and when Terry turned 18 he was gifted with an Oshawott. The starter was a sign of how he was able to afford a rare pokemon.

Hi Ry!

Oh, it's cool. I was planning on having him more of the guy whom just jumps from girl to girl.
What can I say. He isn't an outstanding citizen.