• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean, what are the cons? Having to face Takato and Shura on a 6 v 2?
Why would I tell you? lmfao.

They'll see the cons if they actually do it.
Honestly Team Hina has been so poorly run as a team. Constant break ups and abandonings all throughout this mission I feel they'd be chewed out collectively in real life by Tsunade. But if they get the Jinchuriki somehow you can't say anything which is a shame XD
such are the perks of plot armor kek

It's not surprising, in any case, considering their team only has 2 people actually loyal to the Leaf. Shura and Takato. Three if you count Hinab herself.

It's not surprising, in any case, considering their team only has 2 people actually loyal to the Leaf. Shura and Takato. Three if you count Hinab herself.

Hey Tayuya hasn't done anything to mess things up XD. She's been a team player all things considered. It's Hina, Sagiso & Shura leaving people behind randomly XD

Kiro has shown more loyalty during this mission than most of them. Man, the disrespect is real lmao

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
He was but he took off into the forest with a ‘follow me if you want’. There’s other reasons wrong with that but I’ll explain it in my post. But basically the Sound could pull up, deal with Takato and leave with Kiro and the jinchuriki if they go fast enough.
Wooooow. Kyuu you have a horrid team structure XD.

So a 6 v 1. Poor godjacob...

Hey Tayuya hasn't done anything to mess things up XD. She's been a team player all things considered. It's Hina, Sagiso & Shura leaving people behind randomly XD
Kiro has shown more loyalty during this mission than most of them. Man, the disrespect is real lmao
Yea, they've been team players and thus far they've been doing well. Hina's been observing the team since yesterday, and besides the occasional commentary on how they handle a situation, has seen no reason to interfere.

Takato will be fine. Furīsu is there now.

Takato: Okay why do I need an animal sidekick?

Yea, they've been team players and thus far they've been doing well. Hina's been observing the team since yesterday, and besides the occasional commentary on how they handle a situation, has seen no reason to interfere.

I mean if the plot didn't just hand them the Jinchuriki on a silver platter there'd be a lot more issues XD given how they work or lack thereof as an unit.

Takato: Okay why do I need an animal sidekick?
Cause Kakashi is really worried about you so Hina sent the fox as insurance.
I mean if the plot didn't just hand them the Jinchuriki on a silver platter there'd be a lot more issues XD given how they work or lack thereof as an unit.
Not really, if the plot didn't hand them the Jinchuriki Hina would've met up with them when they arrived on Island Alpha. She chose not to make contact because they have the Jinchuriki with them.

Takato will be fine. Furīsu is there now.
An...animal. Is this a joke...?

mean if the plot didn't just hand them the Jinchuriki on a silver platter there'd be a lot more issues XD given how they work or lack thereof as an unit.
Which is it’s own set of issues. But even so, the jinchurki will realize it put faith in the wrong people once team Kiro betrays and tears itself apart

If someone else controlled the jinchuriki then in terms of actual things they did team kiro would be the worst
A team led by Kiro never had any promise to begin with sigh

If someone else was controlling the Jinchuriki, team Kiro wouldn't be a thing xD
Yeah....this thing is gonna get squashed. Sorry Kyuu but I’m not sorry XD. It’s not even going to be a threat.

Another reason to despise the Xeno
Have fun o/

Have fun o/
6 v 1 and 1/2....?

D7EC24B7-D31E-4442-8996-A130F6355C29.gif

It’s cuz no one’s trying to work with me :(

No one trusts him tho so it’s understandable.
Now you have felt but an iota of how I felt when everyone literally failed to do absolutely nothing. xD
I mean, your situation is faulty to begin with xD

I don't see why you believe Takato would fight team sound 1 vs 6. Furīsu is just there to make sure he doesn't die or anything.

After that...well, yea. Tayuya and Kiro's allegiances would've been confirmed and then Hina can dish out the consequences.

Hinagiku

As the setting sun dyed the waters a mellow orange, Hinagiku's wooden vessel washed ashore on Island Alpha. The faithful flower disembarked, leaving footsteps in the sandy beach as she made her way inland. Veins snaked across her face as her Byakugan activated, but instead of scanning the island, she scanned for her team. "Oh...I suppose I'll let them do their own thing for a while longer." Although she'd found them after several seconds search, the opted not to make contact. She merely observed.
Hinagiku

"Roasting s'mores round the campfire...they sure were enjoying life."

Discontent filled her voice, her berating monologue directed at a team that clearly didn't understand that this was a high-risk mission where they could lose their lives at any moment. They were acting like this was a camping trip, gallivanting and cajoling with the Jinchuriki as if a bunch of academy children on their first outing. All they needed to complete the scenery were campfire songs and warm snuggly sleeping bags -god forbid they sleep on the ground, or worst...got cold while sleeping! Hina had half a mind to march right over there and whap the lot of them right upside their thick, oblivious skulls. The other half of her mind, however, told her otherwise.
She's intentionally letting them do their own thing. Judging their actions while she's doing so.

what if they fail cuz she wasn't there? how would it be fair if they got punished cuz of that?
If a situation comes up that they can't handle then she'll interfere.

But the situation hasn't gotten to that. Everything they're doing now is of their own free-will and not really forced by circumstances...including Shura's terrible leading style lmfao, and Kiro and Tayuya's team-playing.

If a situation comes up that they can't handle then she'll interfere.

But the situation hasn't gotten to that. Everything they're doing now is of their own free-will and not really forced by circumstances...including Shura's terrible leading style lmfao, and Kiro and Tayuya's team-playing.

Hey don't blame Shura for this you had Hina leave the kids to run themselves she should not be exempt from any blame XD

you're saying kiro is a bad leader but in reality it's just the hyugas that suck and the rest doing the right things
When I said 'Team Kiro' I wasn't referring to Kiro's ability as a leader. I was referring to the situation which prompts Kiro to lead the team. It never would've happened without the Jinchuriki falling into their laps.

Whatever happens, you will see Hina's reaction to it.

To explain the entire situation that leads us here as I see it;

The initial plan did not involve them splitting up for an extended period of time. The initial plan was not followed, and Sagisō being in character prioritized her sister over the mission -which she will always do while on a Konoha mission.

Hina at any time post that could've chosen to meet up with her team, because she was watching them on Island Alpha. The small issue with that is the Jinchuriki. Hina has no love for the Jinchuriki.

She'd at most tolerate Henshina's presence. She does hate Kumogakure after all. In character, she would choose to force the Jinchuriki into submission rather than be buddy-buddy with her. Remember the entire reason for the Anbu masks is she wants Kumogakure to suffer a loss. She's got a mini-vendetta to work with. I can't push her vendetta & be buddies with Henshina.

Henshina and Hina will not get along. That is simply a matter of character.

Since Henshina is all buddy-buddy with the team, Hina chose not to meet with them because that would be counter-productive. Additionally, it makes the arc becomes anti-climactic if they walk off with the Jinchuriki. Plus, do keep in mind that I want this mission to fail.

That being said, Hina and I are reacting to the situation. The tracking tags on Kiro, Tayuya, and Takato are still functional. Keeping that in mind, she knows their location at every second and their movements will be known by her in real-time.