• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kai:*AUTISTIC SCREECHING*
2oxaoh.jpg

nope, wait, wrong meme

2oxau7.jpg

there we go~

I don't really think you guys have anything to worry about, after all I'm not really doing anything with Nadeshiko...
*WORLD DOMINATION INTENSIFIES*

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
That's not much of an achievement, most of our cast at this stage would likely Molly whop Naruto without nine tails, or likely any of the canon main cast rn.
I just realized that Guy is so fast cause of his training weight stuff, I should do that...
Hama: you got specialty training from me with my signature technique, if you belittle yourself one more time i’ll Have no choice but to freeze you to death~ now go on and fight darling~

Theoretically, if you have another greater form of chakra that can be used, it should be able to break through the closed chakra points.

Think about a plastic tube with water calmly flowing through it. (Ik my examples suck) If you block a certain part, the flow stops. Basically it’s clogged. The water could wait for it to open up. However, if it has a backup source, once opened, the water could push through the clogged part with a greater force.

Unfortunately, only a few people have two pools of chakra or a tailed beast for that matter in them so rip again.

I feel like Kyuu is going to shut this down lel

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Theoretically, if you have another greater form of chakra that can be used, it should be able to break through the closed chakra points.

Think about a plastic tube with water calmly flowing through it. (Ik my examples suck) If you block a certain part, the flow stops. Basically it’s clogged. The water could wait for it to open up. However, if it has a backup source, once opened, the water could push through the clogged part with a greater force.

Unfortunately, only a few people have two pools of chakra or a tailed beast for that matter in them so rip again.

I feel like Kyuu is going to shut this down lel
Technically acupuncture can also subvert this process, so a talented hunter nin or medic could undo the process with difficulty