• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like how suddenly the 3 man cell of Sagisō, Azumi and Ryo, turned into Sagisō soloing people Ryo, Sakura and Kenji xD

Well, Sagisō and Azumi allied before the forest of death even begun, and I think Ryo was also a team mate and Sagisō attacked him by accident because she didn't know.

To be fair, Sagiso is OP and Kenji is the most pathetic person in the RP. So she'd easily solo Sakura & Kenji anyway if you really wanted to...

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
And he used the Curse Mark just once. In a fight he tied in.

He won 6 fights without even using his full power (Which makes Kiro's later loss to Azumi highly questionable)

He was going full power in a few fights, but he also fought Yasu...3 times. Giving him half of his wins. Not to mention Madoka used the same fighting style.

I like how suddenly the 3 man cell of Sagisō, Azumi and Ryo, turned into Sagisō soloing people Ryo, Sakura and Kenji xD

Well, Sagisō and Azumi allied before the forest of death even begun, and I think Ryo was also a team mate and Sagisō attacked him by accident because she didn't know.
I made the most sense of a very..VERY muddy battle that was

The dude destroys like so many things. Taijutsu? AIRWAVES! fire style? AIRWAVES! Wind style? AIRWAVES! Water style? AIRWAVES! lightning style? AIRWAVES! Projectiles? AIRWAVES! Boulders? AIR FRIGGIN WAVES
Hey, if it works lol.

You can do a lot with Airwaves, especially if it’s the only think you got. He’s been beaten before, and then tied with so there’s that. I was also tempted to make the battle between Kenji and them a loss for Zaku as he was being barbecued at the stake, but since it was interrupted I’m not sure

Further proof Azumi's 100% is misleading. She fought a Kiro who didn't try and didn't even get a finals match because Zaku & Katsuo (Who would have beaten her) took each other out.

So she is the least OP of the OP characters we have. And she'll likely get a loss or two to her record int he future couple arcs so we'll see.

Further proof Azumi's 100% is misleading. She fought a Kiro who didn't try and didn't even get a finals match because Zaku & Katsuo (Who would have beaten her) took each other out.

So she is the least OP of the OP characters we have. And she'll likely get a loss or two to her record int he future couple arcs so we'll see.

The fact she beat two people fighting her at once, her master who taught her shadow possession, beat Ryo in the prelims, and contended fighting Kenji and Aisha at the same time shows her power. She’s pretty strong.

@Nebulix an updated Win ratio as requested

Katsuo: 100%
Azumi: 100%
Mori: 100%
Zaku: 90%
Sagiso: 80%
Hashima: 75%
Kai: 72%
Sakura: 66%
Takato: 50%
Kiro: 50%
Reaver: 50%
Raiku: 50%
Madoka: 50%
Kin: 33%
Yasu: 25%
Taiyo: 25%
Lako: 0%
Tsuki: 0%
Lako: 0%
Shura: 0%
Ryo: 0%
Kenji: 0%
Uchiha siblings: 0%

Forest of death:

Kiro Vs Giant snake- Snake Win

Zaku and Taiyo vs Katsuo- Zaku run, Katsuo pursuit

Zaku Vs Katsuo and Madoka- Cease fire

Kilika and Taiyo vs Tomiko- Taiyo and Kilika run

Kai vs giant snake- Kai win

Tomiko vs Giant snake- Tie

Sagiso vs Sakura and Kenji- ???

Zaku Vs Yasu- Zaku Win

Sagiso Vs Ryo- Sagiso win

Kai Vs Hashima- Tie. Kai won, but gave in to respect.

Kiro Vs Taiyo and Kilika- Kiro win

Sagiso Vs Ryo, Sakura, and Kenji. - Sakura betrays and beats Ryo. Sagiso beats Kenji.

Kai and Hashima Vs Reaver- Kai and Hashima win

Tomiko vs Lako- Tomiko victory

Man I handled Tomiko rather poorly in win records since the Forest. She was actually decent, then Kiro happened where she became a better character but a worse fighter XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Reason Sagiso is the biggest fear out of any OC here. Specially when she gets her power ups to come.

And Reaver is batting at 50%. I don't consider that scuffle at the end a win or loss for anyone really. All the "battles" were inclusive.
So has raiku lol. Again the reason he lost was... well two reasons: one I was like... brain dead at the time and two he’d rather not get caught in a flood than fight

Well he beat Mori and Tomiko to bloodied meat sacks, and nori surrendered on their behalf. That’s as losing as you can get. But it only counted as a loss for those two, so only two wins from it as well

I question how you view that fight, Tomiko immediately took part in the Aisha/Madoka operation after Mori "gave up."

Though honestly right now Kiro & Zaku should be untouchable. Their curse marks are basically game breakers on top of them being pretty powerful enough to be top tier without them.

I question how you view that fight, Tomiko immediately took part in the Aisha/Madoka operation after Mori "gave up."

Though honestly right now Kiro & Zaku should be untouchable. Their curse marks are basically game breakers on top of them being pretty powerful enough to be top tier without them.

Well actually Zaku isn’t going to get any upgrade any time soon, allowing people to catch up to him, as I do agree he is a tiny bit ahead. But even still with the curse mark he was managed to eh beaten. Kiro has lost 3 times. 2 of them were when he had his curse mark available. And he lost once with his curse mark out.

That Azumi loss should not count against Kiro. He didn't come close to trying and basically gave up after getting caught in the prison. I agree though, he's more willing to take a loss than Azumi & Zaku (Even if Azumi is overrated by Shen I feel.)

Yasu fought a Zaku three times, so he just fed and fed his win ratio each time, I can’t help that. But honestly a loss for him could do some good for his character

Kenji had began his own long trip back to Kumo, and in truth while he had made some friends in his time here Kenji could not help but lament in his time spent there.

He felt he underachieved and put on a flat performance. Getting humiliated by Sagiso in spite of his efforts and reliant on Sakura to literally carry him to the prelims only to face a quick exit at Yasu's hands.

Kenji really discovered he was quite a ways away compared to his age peers, and to make it worst now he questioned why he wanted to be a ninja in the first place. He had this desire to face Sagiso again, but they seemed in opposite ends of the spectrum and really all he managed to prove to her was that he was maybe a decent babysitter for her sister. Kenji shook his head.

Pathetic. Is this the kind of ninja I am? No, there has to be something more than this. There has to be...

With that Kenji continued his path out of the Land of Fire, eager to return home to Kumo to rethink things after having a wake-up call beyond wake-up calls.
Whut!? I've done no such thing.

Okay, I reread that whole battle, and you should give Kenji more credit, he's actually landed more hits on her than Kai did, hell he managed to make her almost cry just from pain.

All I remember was Sagiso injuring herself more than Kenji did and giving Kenji that little lecture as Kenji teetered in and out of unconsciousness.

All I remember was Sagiso injuring herself more than Kenji did and giving Kenji that little lecture as Kenji teetered in and out of unconsciousness.
To sum up the fight
  • he chased her through the forest
  • Pissed her off by ignoring her and attacking Azumi
  • Dodged a Violent whirlwind with a few scratches
  • Tried to hit her with a lightning chain, which she intercepted with Wind bullets
  • Shocked her with a paralysis type jutsu, then stabbed her
  • Then he took a knee (partial block), and a roundhouse kick
  • She tried to follow up but he hit her with some self-damaging lightning technique, and the momentum of her kick caused it to land anyway
To sum up the fight;

He got hit with a knee, which he blocked with limited success, and then got kicked twice.
Whereas Sagisō got hit with two lightning techniques and got stabbed.

Looking back...preeeetty sure he took himself out with that lightning technique.

To sum up the fight
  • he chased her through the forest
  • Pissed her off by ignoring her and attacking Azumi
  • Dodged a Violent whirlwind with a few scratches
  • Tried to hit her with a lightning chain, which she intercepted with Wind bullets
  • Shocked her with a paralysis type jutsu, then stabbed her
  • Then he took a knee (partial block), and a roundhouse kick
  • She tried to follow up but he hit her with some self-damaging lightning technique, and the momentum of her kick caused it to land anyway
To sum up the fight;

He got hit with a knee, which he blocked with limited success, and then got kicked twice.
Whereas Sagisō got hit with two lightning techniques and got stabbed.

Looking back...preeeetty sure he took himself out with that lightning technique.

Kicks coated with her self-damaging wind style attack. They are not just any kicks.

And Kenji was placed in critical condition and was still heavily injured when they arrived at the 3rd Exam Prelims, while Sagiso went on to defeat Kai upon their arrival (Would have died were it not for Sakura, arguably). Sagiso clearly landed the more damaging blows compared to Kenji in that exchange.

Though, he did do a little better than I admit I remember it.

Kicks coated with her self-damaging wind style attack. They are not just any kicks.

And Kenji was placed in critical condition and was still heavily injured when they arrived at the 3rd Exam Prelims, while Sagiso went on to defeat Kai upon their arrival (Would have died were it not for Sakura, arguably). Sagiso clearly landed the more damaging blows compared to Kenji in that exchange.

Though, he did do a little better than I admit I remember it.
He only took 1 kick from her wind shadow, and that was the last one which was only going based on momentum at that point since she got shocked :T

The knee was just chakra infused, so the major damage probably came from the roundhouse kick. It was a jutsu to the head, and I guess because it was a blow to the head it justifies the damage, but the others weren't that damaging. Like I swear, you and Shen love to damage your Ocs unnecessarily just for kicks :D

And to get things right, Sagisō limped away from that fight and then spent The rest of the forest of death arc being carried by Ryo while he healed her.

Tl;Dr She got in one clean blow to the head and I think that was honestly what decided the fight.

The knee was just chakra infused, so the major damage probably came from the roundhouse kick. It was a jutsu to the head, and I guess because it was a blow to the head it justifies the damage, but the others weren't that damaging. Like I swear, you and Shen love to damage your Ocs unnecessarily just for kicks :D

In my defense, at the time I operated under the style I normally RP with. Where fights are laid out before hand and you exchange blows and don't always dodge or block everything. Not this "you fell for my trap" master real time strategy it ended up being.

But regardless, in Kenji's view, being left in his state with Sagiso standing over him and looking "down" on him left a sour taste in his mouth. The fact he failed to win any other fight in the RP doesn't help with his perception of himself or really my perception that he is among the weakest characters we have. Which is a shame, as he was supposed to be my second lead after Azumi before Tomiko took over.

But I see your point, if nothing else. I'll reread it myself and see if I fully agree with you.