• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, this may be a good time for Zaku and Kou too try and escape. I believe Zaku is free now due too his opponents choosing to focus Reaver. I mean Madoka did tell him to get Kou to safety after all. As for Kiro, it just depends on how fast he can deal with Mori.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Also, this may be a good time for Zaku and Kou too try and escape. I believe Zaku is free now due too his opponents choosing to focus Reaver. I mean Madoka did tell him to get Kou to safety after all. As for Kiro, it just depends on how fast he can deal with Mori.

Hmmm you may be on to something. After all they are supposed to be guarding Orochimaru’s ritual, which is for the moment on a skeleton crew

Also, Reaver is getting a lot of respect after the Spear of Lugh hahaha

Tayuya would want Kiro to escape, and she is right there with Kai.

So it'd be interesting, though I honestly hoped that Kiro & Zaku would be more banged up then they are before that since Kai & Tayuya are pretty battle fatigued.

I kinda want to see art of Tomiko as a turtle XD

Though again, she did things like this.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Release:_Tearing_Earth_Turning_Palm (Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm)

I fail to see where this "no offense" idea comes from. Just cause Kiro no sold it doesn't mean she lacked any offensive jutsu XD
oh?
*sticks technique in back pocket for later use*

That technique didn't seem like it would've got to shine in the way you used it. Kiro could've just jumped or something.

I meant setting traps for other fights (The ones he left for Reaver).

And just makes Tomiko look worse, as she seems to be the only one who sucks against base Kiro. Even if Mori is pretty good. #Goodboy
Kiro was caught off guard which is the only reason he was knocked out. I can tell you for sure that Tomiko can put up a way better fight than Mori can.

When Kiro wakes up though, Mori will be in some trouble...

oh?
*sticks technique in back pocket for later use*

That technique didn't seem like it would've got to shine in the way you used it. Kiro could've just jumped or something.

Nah, he made it explode on Tomiko instead. She never touched him during the fight, except for a fluke punch she got because of an injury Kiro got in the exam previous.

I reread the fight. The ending was great stuff, but it is painful how ineffectual Tomiko is against Kiro who was not trying at all. A real spirit breaker upon reflection XD

Nah, he made it explode on Tomiko instead. She never touched him during the fight, except for a fluke punch she got because of an injury Kiro got in the exam previous.

I reread the fight. The ending was great stuff, but it is painful how ineffectual Tomiko is against Kiro who was not trying at all. A real spirit breaker upon reflection XD
Be more shameless, like Mori, or Kai. Sneak attacks, poison, blackmail, kidnapping children, play every underhanded card in the book, it'll do wonders.

Is there a way to Tag people when I post in the thread? Make it easier than quoting them. I know I'm the only one doing this, but it's a personal preference so I know everyone is responding to me that needs to be or that they see I replied.

ALSO, need a little help here. What are the relative ages of the people in my location? I assume everyone is Genin/chunin age? No adults? And that being said.....does anyone remember how old I said my person was @.@

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Is there a way to Tag people when I post in the thread? Make it easier than quoting them. I know I'm the only one doing this, but it's a personal preference so I know everyone is responding to me that needs to be or that they see I replied.

ALSO, need a little help here. What are the relative ages of the people in my location? I assume everyone is Genin/chunin age? No adults? And that being said.....does anyone remember how old I said my person was @.@
some 15-16 year olds i think. also just do @ and then the name of the person to tag them. @TheEveOfDarkness but you normally don't have to anyways since we get notifications when there's a post on the RP

some 15-16 year olds i think. also just do @ and then the name of the person to tag them. @TheEveOfDarkness but you normally don't have to anyways since we get notifications when there's a post on the RP
IDK it wasn't working for me when I tried it before. Maybe I typed a name wrong -shrug-

True, but I've been known to miss a post because of how not-frequent posting I am. I'd hate for my one response to be lost while everyone else is posting 2-3x more than me. Not their fault of course. I know I'm a slow rper

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh yeah, I forgot Kiro is like one of the younger OC’s. But that also means he’ll be even more powerful when he hits his prime. ;)
He seems to be one of the average ones actually. only people that are shippuden age that I can easily think of is Kyuu's OCs and Shura and Yasu. Raiku's actually young tho

Is everyone ok if I say my person is 17 then? I believe that's where I wrote her. She's been a Chunin, but her first mission failed and she's been in recovery ever since. So she isn't that much more experienced, just older.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I've been talking with both Nebulix and Shen about joining this and they are willing to give me a try. I promise not to disappoint.

Name: Aeryun Huene
Image: -CHARACTER CONCEPT-
Village: Hidden in the Sand
Jutsu type: Air release. Lightning to be later discovered as secondary element. Wishing to learn Gentle Fist from a Hyuuga.
Bio: Aeryun was born in the village hidden in the Sand. She wanted to be a Kunochi from a young age and fight for her village. Lacking physical strength, she instead sought to use more ranged weapons and took up a bow and arrow. Combined with her Wind release she could launch them faster than normal speeds and take out her enemies silently in the night. But her skills were taken from her when their Chunin unit went on its first mission. Sadly, the mission was a failure and the events that followed led to both her teammates' deaths. She was captured by enemy forces who sought to use her as bait. She was imprisoned and tortured and suffered severe nerve damage in her hands. She was later rescued by Jonin ninja once they figured out what had gone wrong, but the damage was already done. After several years of watching her peers get stronger and grow up without her, Aeryun wishes to get back out into the world and try to do some good again
Dislikes: Liars
Missions completed: Generic missions as a Genin. Can be added in length if requested
She's 16 so... AeryunxShura