• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wait what? Also I have another sealing jutsu user, she's a hagoromo.
The best at sealing jutsu are the Uzumaki, and that what made them so powerful and also great at being Jinchuriki. Kushina was sealing a completed Nine-Tails within herself purely through her own chakra without the need for like a Sannin(Orochimaru during the forest of death) and a Kage(Minato during the Pain battle) to reinforce the seal like Naruto did. Considering half the Nine tails was able to whittle away that seal, the full nine-tails would probably murder any non-uzumaki w/ sealing chakra.

unless like...plot convenience.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
The best at sealing jutsu are the Uzumaki, and that what made them so powerful and also great at being Jinchuriki. Kushina was sealing a completed Nine-Tails within herself purely through her own chakra without the need for like a Sannin(Orochimaru during the forest of death) and a Kage(Minato during the Pain battle) to reinforce the seal like Naruto did. Considering half the Nine tails was able to whittle away that seal, the full nine-tails would probably murder any non-uzumaki w/ sealing chakra.

unless like...plot convenience.

Technically Sakon’s bloodline is incredibly slanted with sealing justu as well. But that’s a side note.

The Uzumaki we second to none in sealing justu, and I don’t think other bloodlines could really compete in this manner.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, what do you guys think I should have Fugaku do? Meet up with Shisui or encounter Danzo?
I was gonna say Meet up with Danzo so he can get Kotoamatsukami'd are you insane? but then I remembered Shisui still has both his eyes...and Danzo doesn't have his sharingan arm.

Well, meeting with Danzo makes 0 sense since he wants to slaughter the Uchiha clan because they're dangerous... I'd just have him meet Shisui.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Lmao cause it doesn't exist, Hagoromo's clan is the Otsusuki clan.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hagoromo_Clan (Hagoromo Clan)
upload_2018-7-3_23-39-45.jpeg

The Hagoromo Clan (羽衣一族, Hagoromo Ichizoku) is one of the earlier clans which existed during the war-torn era preceding the creation of the hidden villages.

Existed, past-tense, they got wiped out lmao. But alright, they existed at one point.
Is there gonna be an emergency meeting between all the clan heads or something?
Well, I'm preparing for that so yes.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Existed, past-tense, they got wiped out lmao. But alright, they existed at one point.
yea actually... they're like the uzumaki clan but most have migrated to the waterfall village so now they're one of a village's main clans instead of being like uzumaki hobos

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well it is important if Nebulix will or not, cause I kinda want to make an...experimental shinobi under Danzo's influence. With the 9 Tails not claimed yet I figure it'd make sense for him to make the "ideal" host and somebody who'd be really good at getting Tailed Beasts/Jinchuriki which the Uzumaki Sealing Arts is useful for. Maybe sent him/her with Sakura and others on a mission to get Orochimaru (But really the Jinchuriki) which would lead to Kenji learning about it and so on and so on
yo this reminds me SO much of his bio. I'm bringing him back.

yea actually... they're like the uzumaki clan but most have migrated to the waterfall village so now they're one of a village's main clans instead of being like uzumaki hobos
No, don't compare them to the Uzumaki. The entire Ninja world decided unanimously that the Uzumaki were too OP and slaughtered their entire village. The Hagoromo managed to get themselves wiped out during the tribal stage. They're clearly a clan that's still in Bronze trying to compete with a Diamond-rank.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Suzuki Uzumaki; Code Name: Juro
Jutsu type: Nine Tails Jinchuriki; Large chakra reserves from clan; earth style affinity; some lightning style
Description: When on Anbu missions, he wears a fox-like mask; two scrolls on his back; Black cloak and shirt, pants, sandals, and gloves. Pale skin, spiky red hair and light blue eyes
Bio: Before Orochimaru defected from the village, him and Danzo were trying to find the "perfect Jinchuriki host." Eventually the project was canceled due to Orochimaru being discovered. However, Danzo retrieved the research and information and once again began the project on making a synthetic being to be a "perfect host." On the night of the Nine-Tails attack, Danzo recovered some flesh of the Tailed Beast and put some of it into Saizo. He also retrieved some of Mito Uzumaki's flesh to grant the synthetic human a larger chakra reserve. The project was completed and then Saizo was born. He's what you would call a prodigy, learning skills very quickly. He was raised by Root and Danzo, and upon graduating the academy was instantly part of Anbu and the Foundation. His Nine-tails flesh allowed him to be able to learn how to control at least a small amount, so he trained to try to control that power. When Danzo becomes Hokage, or if then the Kyuubi will be fully sealed into him.
Dislikes: ???
Missions completed: ??? D- Rank; 12 C-Ranks; 4 B-Ranks; 1 A-Rank
and then I'll make uhh the name of my senju not have uzumaki blood and not be the ninetails jinchuriki EZ