• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Zaku doesn’t know much of this, because he really has exchanged many words with the sannin lol. He’s been fed the propaganda that the sound has fed him since childhood. A band of misfits drawn in by a compassionate master. He’s just unfortunately believing in the lies. Or is he shutting out the truth on purpose?

Zaku doesn’t know much of this, because he really has exchanged many words with the sannin lol. He’s been fed the propaganda that the sound has fed him since childhood. A band of misfits drawn in by a compassionate master. He’s just unfortunately believing in the lies. Or is he shutting out the truth on purpose?

I mean he saw/was part of slaughtering the injured & medical nin. Had to have seen innocent people deaad in the streets as well as Aisha's account of them being targeted. He didn't even address these to make denials which would be understandable.

And yeah, he cared for him. But Zaku was a self admitted asshole and in no way believed Orochimaru was just offering the world sunshine and rainbows. There's not even any internal debate about the implications of what they are doing and really he's only questioned Dosu. Just seems a bit TOO much of a generous statement even with propaganda.

I mean he saw/was part of slaughtering the injured & medical nin. Had to have seen innocent people deaad in the streets as well as Aisha's account of them being targeted. He didn't even address these to make denials which would be understandable.

And yeah, he cared for him. But Zaku was a self admitted asshole and in no way believed Orochimaru was just offering the world sunshine and rainbows. There's not even any internal debate about the implications of what they are doing and really he's only questioned Dosu. Just seems a bit TOO much of a generous statement even with propaganda.

Zaku more or less elected not to think about it. Think about trying to tell a jashinist facts that their god is unjust, there’s only so much headway you can make you know?

Zaku did believe in Orochimaru’s cause in canon, and fought until he literally blew his arms off, fighting even when he had broken arms just to prove his loyalty to his master. That’s some major loyalty! Currently he has serious doubts the sound is all wonderful, as Kin and Dosu are for sure rotten eggs. In his mind the sound isn’t nearly as pure as Orochimaru. Plus in the sound he can’t exactly get much info on the sannin aside what he’s been told. They don’t have google lol

Character sheet:

Name: Henshina Yotsuki
Village: Kumogakure
Jutsu type: Water Style, Lightning Style, 8 tails Jinchuriki, kenjutsu
Description: has dark skin, shoulder length white hair and light brown eyes, has a sizeable curve. She wears a tight, short sleeved black dress, low heeled boots and her forehead protector around her right arm. has a Tanto strapped horizontally on her lower back.
Bio: Childish for her age, very eccentric, loves to joke around.
I'm bad with backstories so I could use some help
Dislikes: people who are too serious
Missions completed: 40 D-class, 34-C-class, 12 B-class, 4 A-class

I made my 8 Tails character

This was a quote from discussion:

“Or perhaps bee was rejected by his beast? And it was released, and it was sealed away again in another host, as they couldn’t trust him any longer to have it inside him? I’m open for ideas.”

So that’s an idea to how she got the beast.

Maybe she was too overwelhmed by the responsibility/couldn’t trust her village to use it properly and fled?

Character sheet:

Name: Henshina Yotsuki
Village: Kumogakure
Jutsu type: Water Style, Lightning Style, 8 tails Jinchuriki, kenjutsu
Description: has dark skin, shoulder length white hair and light brown eyes, has a sizeable curve. She wears a tight, short sleeved black dress, low heeled boots and her forehead protector around her right arm. has a Tanto strapped horizontally on her lower back.
Bio: Childish for her age, very eccentric, loves to joke around.
I'm bad with backstories so I could use some help
Dislikes: people who are too serious
Missions completed: 40 D-class, 34-C-class, 12 B-class, 4 A-class

I made my 8 Tails character

She could be a friend or at least know of Kenji, my Kumo OC if that helps with backstory stuff.