• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Mori Utamara
Jutsu type: Proficient with kenjutsu and taijutsu. his chakra nature is Earth Release. Unable to use chakra flow to infuse his tanto with Earth Release.
Description: A tall boy with a rough personality, he wishes to become a shinobi respected far and wide although his social skills could use some work. Mori wears a red outfit with brown pants, he has short brown hair and two stone-like eyes along with a scar across his left cheek. He keeps his headband protector around his shoulder.
Bio: Mori is ambitious, and wants to become a well known jounin one day, but he thinks he can do it on his own. This mindset has made him cold and a bit of a loner. His parents are usually on missions so he had to take care of himself more times than he can remember. Being on a genin team has been rough for him as he tended to keep to himself yet was stuck with his teammates. Nontheless, he is incredibly loyal, willing to jump between a teammate and an enemy.
Likes: Missions, dango, taking clear orders, training and although he will deny it, he is into knitting.
Dislikes: Ramen, talkative people, orders that are confusing, being forced to talk to people.
Missions completed: 47 D-rank, 3 C-Rank, 0 B-Rank, 0 A-Rank and 0 S-Rank

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Okay so here’s the differences:

•Minato is Kage, the third hokage is dead.

•Naruto and sauske have been killed before they get leave infancy.

•The sound village is bigger.

•Itachi, Tobi, Kisame, and Zetsu are not a part of the Akatsuki

•shisui is alive.

Now for events....

the chunnin exams ended, with Azumi being the winner. Azumi, Zaku, Katsuo, and Kiro were given Chunnin. At this point, the orochiamru jnvasion begun. He isolated Mianto with the help of his two jinchurki followers: Kin and Yukimaru. Now they are fighting behind the barrier.

Currently most of our OC’s are finding ways to add to, defend against, or ignore the invasion

Indeed, Shen is a wonderful Orochimaru.

My dad is in better condition, still in the intensive care unit but...progress. Hope for the best.

Though if I am to try and get back into things...I am totally lost on what happened since I left and there is little doubt my OCs have all been abandoned by this point so I'll have to scramble.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Indeed, Shen is a wonderful Orochimaru.

My dad is in better condition, still in the intensive care unit but...progress. Hope for the best.

Though if I am to try and get back into things...I am totally lost on what happened since I left and there is little doubt my OCs have all been abandoned by this point so I'll have to scramble.

I hope he’s alright. It’s alright that you were gone.

You actually didn’t miss much. Not much actual posting activity happened.