• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean a clan is made of multiple families who happen to share one common name. Not just one, otherwise it would be all incest and there'd be a lack of healthy babies to go be ninja.

How I think of it anyway.
They all share blood though (they'd have to share blood for kekkei genkai) it'd be incest but to a negligible degree, like with your cousin's grand aunt's 3rd step son's 5th cousin's daughter's son twice removed.

The connection is there... Just not very significant.

He's right it was pretty underused. The only eyes that got any screen time were the Sharingan because they were Kishi's favorite. The Rinnegan doesn't count since it's just the Sharingan evolved. The Byakugan got some love in part one but after that, it was completely forgotten until they decided to balance things out with the Tenseigan...but Hyūga's can't really get that anyway. Kaguya's main eyes were the Byakugan so they were supposed to have more to them (maybe) but Kishi's favorite got all the development and lore. I guess it'll get some love in Boruto.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Working on the list.

Hidden Rain:
Azumi Noriko——@godjacob . Became chunnin after being the victor of the chunnin exams. Current stealing the secret scroll of Kohona during the invasion. She has shadow and water related abilities, usually using senbon in tone with her umbrella

Hidden Sound:
Zaku Abumi @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader——Zaku became chunnin after making It to the semifinals, Tieing with Katsuo. Zaku got the curse mark from Orochimaru, and has access to stage 1. He’s currently underground fighting Raiku

Hidden Mist:
Kai Yuki———me. Genin of the mist. Failed during the prelims. He used ice and water in tandem to take down enemies. He’s a hunter nin and horribly xenophobic, always calling foreign ninja ‘Xenos’ thinking the mist can never do wrong. Currently evacuating mist ninja.

Kiro Uchiha——Chunnin @Retro Master after the exams. Got the curse mark from orochiamru at the same time as Zaku, as was ordered by Dosu to pass a test to pass. Currently underground avoiding death by the hands of a falling snake.

Hidden leaf:
Taiyo Akugami——genin. @SoulDemon After a horrible fight had his arms amputated during the finals. He got puppet arms As a replacement. He uses fire style along with brute force to beat people into submission. He’s currently....I’m not too sure.

Raiku Uchiha——genin. @Nebulix Swift fighting Uchiha with a bad temper. Raiku has the power to use swords and crow summons. He failed during the first exam. Currently fighting Zaku underground.

Katsuo Ikeda——chunnin. @Mystic Zander .after his fight against Zaku in the semifinals which ended in a tie. Uses water and blood controlling justu. Currently in the wreckage underground, unknown if he is alive.

AUSakura. @Godjacob —genin. She is similar to her canon counterpart. Except she has powers of genjustu on her side as well. She is currently helping evanctuate medical nin from the collpsing medical district.

Zarus- genin

Shura Hyuga-genin

Nadeshiko village:
Sagisō Ajisai———genin @kyuukestu

Hidden Sand:
Madoka Tadashi——genin @Godjacob Madoka is a puppet master of the sand. Using hidden intruments and tools, she prefers to poison and kill her enemy from a Distance. She failed during the prelims. Currently underground.

Hashima Jabi- XXXXXXDeadXXXXXX died during finals at the hands of Kiro. @Nebulix

Yasu Tsubasa————genin @Top_Smug_ Yasu is a skilled swordsman and projectile user from the sand. He failed during the finals against Zaku. He uses hardened feathers to skewer the target before Decapatating them. He is currently recovering underground.

Hidden Clouds:
Kenji Satoru————genin @Godjacob .
Lako Hatsumi————genin @Zcraftgaming

Hidden stone:
Tomiko Usagi————genin @Godjacob

No village:
Kou: a homeless boy Zaku found in the stands stealing food. They’ve grown attached to each other but haven’t contacted back since the invasion started.

And to top the cake off: Minato and Orochiamru are fighting at the peak of the Kage tower

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I recall she didn’t make it to chunnin. Also, currently working on the rest to fill out. Please feel free to fill in any of any of you guy’s OC’s though. Would save me some time

I thought we'd travel the tunnels not destroy them XD

Also I'll get a post up later tonight. Been really busy between my Creative Corner story and other responsibilities.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh, you want me to flood the tunnels? I honestly expected someone more...explosive to do it, ya know? Like Taiyo, or Zaku. Their attacks are far more likely to accidentally destroy something than Sagisō's.
yes that's literally the only reason I haven't posted.

I thought we'd travel the tunnels not destroy them XD

Also I'll get a post up later tonight. Been really busy between my Creative Corner story and other responsibilities.
We just need someone to create a crack in a wall that'll conveniently have water on the other side. I guess I can do it after Sagisō meets up with Kiro and the Snake, and then we can all blame Kiro for what happens next.