• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay I think I'll have Shizi come in and attempt stealing the forbidden scroll. He'll probably end up running into Azumi if she planned to stop him and then I'll go from there.

Oh I did, I had Azumi get the scroll in my draft (Which I finally finished.) I'll have her run into your character as she attempts to make her escape. Just need to edit it.

That's great man xD but yeah maybe you'll be able to ease off a bit as the arcs continue. That way you won't be so drained lol

Maybe, but not likely XD

I could probably skim over the Jonin fights in the Stadium as well as the general battle into the city. Cause none of our characters besides the ones I control are involved in those. Just the scroll stuff, the Medical Section and the Minato vs. Orochimaru fight are my main focuses. But I still want to show what the other characters are doing.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Well that's really helpful of you. Gives the others things to write about as they move their characters throughout the battle zone. Must've been doing this for quite a while. Writing discipline doesn't come along with just anyone xD

Well that's really helpful of you. Gives the others things to write about as they move their characters throughout the battle zone. Must've been doing this for quite a while. Writing discipline doesn't come along with just anyone xD

It does, and I am exhausted mentally each time. But have this and other RP commitments to keep so I press on.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I mean he's at the exit of the medical ward to the arena, so I mean, if Yasu and Madoka need backup, Taiyo will be more than happy to help.