• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Most Jinchuriki lost to Akatsuki members pretty easily. And let's be honest most one on one. Itachi didn't help Kisame, Tobi didn't help Deidara etc.
Didn’t we have this same discussion? Ok let’s say Kanshi dies Azumi gets the Yuki clan killed and joins akatsuki and shukaku gets captured. What good does that do?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Not saying that's what will happen. But if Azumi gets strong enough to even be considered among their ranks she'll have the ability to fight a Jinchuriki is all I am saying.
Technically everyone in this RP should be good enough to fight a jinchuriki, if they’re not then that’s not the jinchuriki characters fault or the rper of that character

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Would Raiku be considered a target cuz he’s an Uchiha? What about setchi, she’s part of a clan too! Or anybody else who isn’t tight with an akatsuki member or Azumi that’s part of a clan. Do they all have good reasons or higher chances to die cuz of that?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I said I’m not saying he’s kage level because he’s a jinchuriki or something. I AM saying that jinchurikis get good buffs cuz they are jinchurikis

Yet every jinchurki we see besides ones that are literally kages get wrecked easily by even a single Akatsuki member. I doubt and jinchurki can match up to a Kage so easily

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sagisos probably the only jinchuriki i see that has 0% chance of getting killed. Technically none of them would even have to be killed if the owners don’t want them to, so I’m asking these questions so you can give me good reasons for why I should let them die besides akatsuki is strong and wants them dead

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yet every jinchurki we see besides ones that are literally kages get wrecked easily by even a single Akatsuki member. I doubt and jinchurki can match up to a Kage so easily
Saying this doesn’t give brownie points for why they should die. Am I just that unclear? Akatsuki = kage level. Kanshi = chunin. So should that mean that it’ll help us if he dies cuz they want him dead and can easily beat him? Give me reasons for why that will help us cuz I’m sorry but just cuz they’re stronger doesn’t mean I’ll let them die

Technically all I want is some Jinchuriki captured so that the Akatsuki are made credible threats. If there was a way to do that without killing the Jinchuriki I would be for that but there is no other way.

We'll cross that bridge of who gets captured and who doesn't when the time comes.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
We'll cross that bridge of who gets captured and who doesn't when the time comes.
I don’t care about who I just want reasons and I’ll do that cuz I don’t want to be rude and annoying but just letting you know I don’t like that kind of stuff when we do something when it’s needed, seems like procrastinating fo me. Or maybe that’s just my excuse of me being impatient? Probably the second one, sorry but its in my personality nothing I can do about it

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
To sum things up:
Kanshi can easily get rekt by akatsuki level ninja. I don’t want my jinchuriki to die unless there’s an actual good reason. I’m impatient. Godjacob wants at least some jinchuriki dead (and his reasoning makes sense.) right?

Sagisos probably the only jinchuriki i see that has 0% chance of getting killed. Technically none of them would even have to be killed if the owners don’t want them to, so I’m asking these questions so you can give me good reasons for why I should let them die besides akatsuki is strong and wants them dead
Admittedly she probably wouldn't be able to escape from Pain. The Rinnegan is hella OP, especially if she doesn't have something like Sage made, Nullification of Ninjutsu, Infinite revivals, attractive force to prevent her from running, a crap ton of summons... Pain can capture any of the jinchuriki easily.

Any Jinchuriki pain goes after is just in the bag, period. Unless they've got like a team that sacrifices themselves so The jinchuriki can escape or Sage mode so they can actually attack.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Admittedly she probably wouldn't be able to escape from Pain. The Rinnegan is hella OP, especially if she doesn't have something like Sage made, Nullification of Ninjutsu, Infinite revivals, attractive force to prevent her from running, a crap ton of summons... Pain can capture any of the jinchuriki easily.

Any Jinchuriki pain goes after is just in the bag, period. Unless they've got like a team that sacrifices themselves so The jinchuriki can escape or Sage mode so they can actually attack.
Literally how can you escape from the most powerful person in this rp

And this is why I'm gonna try to have Sagisō learn a movement technique that can also allow her to escape. Which is exactly why I'm having her stay in Konohagakure. There's a good technique for escape among the Jonin, and the Kage himself.

Minato is pretty loose with his techniques too.

And this is why I'm gonna try to have Sagisō learn a movement technique that can also allow her to escape. Which is exactly why I'm having her stay in Konohagakure. There's a good technique for escape among the Jonin, and the Kage himself.

Minato is pretty loose with his techniques too.

I control Nagato. And I won't have him go on a tear unless needed. He usually had the other members do the dirty work anyway. Though he can and will get involved if needed. As far as abuse with it goes.

Though I think Minato's technique is the most exploitable jutsu in this RP. It's quite dangerous for anyone to just casually have.

If you actually teach Sagiso flying raijin I want in
I'm surprised no one has it yet, especially since Minato is known for not being stingy with his techniques. He tried to teach the Konoha jonin the Raijin but only his guard team ended up learning it. It's definitely an almost must have technique. Though we'd probably need to limit it like substitutions so that it doesn't get spammed for dodges.

I control Nagato. And I won't have him go on a tear unless needed. He usually had the other members do the dirty work anyway. Though he can and will get involved if needed. As far as abuse with it goes.

Though I think Minato's technique is the most exploitable jutsu in this RP. It's quite dangerous for anyone to just casually have.
He went after Utakata, so I don't see why he wouldn't go after Jinchuriki. It's just 6 controlled bodies anyway, no need to have them around rotting in the Akatsuki hideout.

I'm surprised no one has it yet, especially since Minato is known for not being stingy with his techniques. He tried to teach the Konoha jonin the Raijin but only his guard team ended up learning it. It's definitely an almost must have technique. Though we'd probably need to limit it like substitutions so that it doesn't get spammed for dodges.

I assume it is hard to master and learn. Even the guards who were taught it only developed a mock variant of it. Nothing on Minato's level.

He went after Utakata, so I don't see why he wouldn't go after Jinchuriki. It's just 6 controlled bodies anyway, no need to have them around rotting in the Akatsuki hideout.

Actually if we are going with the Yachiko is alive thing Nagato would not be crippled in this timeline and would be in his body. Able to use all of the separate abilities in one body rather than divide and conquer like in canon.

Unless Nagato crippled himself to save Yachiko & Konan from Hanzo & Danzo's group.

I assume it is hard to master and learn. Even the guards who were taught it only developed a mock variant of it. Nothing on Minato's level.
Yea, I'd assume it takes a truck loan of chakra too since it takes three of them to perform it. It's probably even more last resort than the substitution jutsu. I'd mainly just have Sagisō plant a few seals in bases for when she needs to escape from the Akatsuki.