• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well it’s not like Kiro had the Raikage teach him lel He had to learn himself which allowed to create his own version of it. It’s why it took so long after all.
Basically what they're saying is Learning to Wrap yourself in chakra is far easier than learning how to emit it from other tenketsū.

Edit: Kiro struggled for 3 years doing something much harder when the same thing could've been achieved in a far easier way in probably half the time.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Basically what they're saying is Learning to Wrap yourself in chakra is far easier than learning how to emit it from other tenketsū.

Edit: Kiro struggled for 3 years doing something much harder when the same thing could've been achieved in a far easier way in probably half the time.
Agreed

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Technically Hashima was already making mud and wind style around her arms and legs. I would’ve used it to block the kunai attacks but we were in favor of her losing so the outcome happened

Well like I said before, he had to start from scratch. Also, this is a fan made version as well so that’s why I’m using the tenketsu way. Plus, in the long run, I think it’s better to have him learn about using tenketsu. Obviously since he doesn’t have a byakugan, he can’t release every single chakra point which would really make it op. But he’s able to atleast release the necessary ones. As for the time it took to master releasing those certain chakra points, I’d say probably over a year.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I think I'll post at least when Nebby posts tomorrow, Zcraft isn't the most consistent, and I am okay with that, he likely has a life to attend to, so yeah, time to get this started.

The main reason I’m saying this is cuz experienced jonin can only do their hands and feet
Three years of constant training on a specific technique. Over a year dedicated on just practice to release the chakra points. Plus a sharingan to see his own chakra flow. How many of those ‘experienced’ jonin had the sharingan and took the time to specifically focus on releasing their chakra points?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Three years of constant training on a specific technique. Over a year dedicated on just practice to release the chakra points. Plus a sharingan to see his own chakra flow. How many of those ‘experienced’ jonin had the sharingan and took the time to specifically focus on releasing their chakra points?
But sharingan can’t see tenketsu. I still thank it makes sense though because 3 years on a specific technique seems plausible

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb

1. The user can see chakra, giving it colour in order to distinguish it by its composition and source.[19]Though not as capable in this regard as the Byakugan, it can see chakra through some (but not all) obstructions[20] and detect irregularities in a person's chakra flow, such as those caused by genjutsu influence.”
This is as much as the sharingan can see in relation to chakra.
A good benchmark

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Since I was bored I was thinking of what would happen if Raiku and Sora were to fight and it was quite interesting... steel release is quite useful

I’ve had a post ready since yesterday but I still haven’t gotten around to posting :p it’s extremely risky and I hope the judge doesn’t immediately end the battle when given the chance. It also sucks cuz even if Kiro wanted to forfeit, Azumi didn’t even give him a chance to say the words lel. At least with Hashima, Kiro gave her the chance to respond before he killed her.

I’ve had a post ready since yesterday but I still haven’t gotten around to posting :p it’s extremely risky and I hope the judge doesn’t immediately end the battle when given the chance. It also sucks cuz even if Kiro wanted to forfeit, Azumi didn’t even give him a chance to say the words lel. At least with Hashima, Kiro gave her the chance to respond before he killed her.

If your character says "I give up!" she will stop the momentum of her strike and not kill you. You do have the option to give up, and I can always have her move away from the neck if you do give up.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

Azumi isn’t exactly the most ‘honorable’ Shinobi in the book, since killing is allowed in these matches. It doesn’t look like Kiro will be given much mercy in this round

If you guys want me to edit in Azumi giving Kiro a chance to give up and only "prepare" to strike rather than go for the strike I shall do so. Just taking kyuu's advice of going for the kill in these matches to better Azumi's chances of winning XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If you guys want me to edit in Azumi giving Kiro a chance to give up and only "prepare" to strike rather than go for the strike I shall do so. Just taking kyuu's advice of going for the kill in these matches to better Azumi's chances of winning XD
I don't think that works too well against Kiro... I've had experience going for the kill against him. Then I got killed.

If your character says "I give up!" she will stop the momentum of her strike and not kill you. You do have the option to give up, and I can always have her move away from the neck if you do give up.
So you’re telling me she isn’t lunging at full force for her strike if she’s capable of stopping it at such range. Also, what if Kiro said something else?

She will likely alter the trajectory of her strike away from your neck to your shoulder in that case. Depending on what you say.
Lel, this is so terrifying. I’m sorry for all the questions but I’m trying to make sure my character doesn’t die. If we’re doing this realistically, as soon as Kiro opens his mouth, the water will flood in. Even if he doesn’t say he gives up and says something else, but Azumi still changes the trajectory, if she sees him suffocating, would Azumi just let him die? Cuz even if he did choose to change his words afterwards, it would too late cuz he’s suffocating due to the water. As for right now (;)) he can’t even make any body motions to show Azumi what he means.

Lel, this is so terrifying. I’m sorry for all the questions but I’m trying to make sure my character doesn’t die. If we’re doing this realistically, as soon as Kiro opens his mouth, the water will flood in. Even if he doesn’t say he gives up and says something else, but Azumi still changes the trajectory, if she sees him suffocating, would Azumi just let him die? Cuz even if he did choose to change his words afterwards, it would too late cuz he’s suffocating due to the water. As for right now (;)) he can’t even make any body motions to show Azumi what he means.

Don't worry, I won't kill your character. If your character can't do anything and is about to die I'll have the proctor come in and stop Azumi.

Also Kakashi again was able to speak in this prison, so speaking is possible. Even if only for a word or two.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I would call this incredibly hypocritical, shallow, and shameful if I didn't have more OCs other than Hashima