• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Also, the sound is not a worry of the Akatsuki, it’s all about locating them however. Plus, they’d prioritize the more exposed and easy to get ones first.

They were with Gyuki and Kurama, why not with Shukaku?

Then why didn’t they do that to all then? They want all of the tailed beasts, every bit. Also helps cut loose ends as well

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Technically we're in the world war when they go after him. Unless for some reason we have a problem with that and want to do it earlier? Also, I don't mind if Kanshi dies, I have 2 others and you guys really want him dead.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I mean, I thought about a lot of benefits of him fighting the Akatsuki and living, but that's impossible unless your jinchuriki is your only OC I guess

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I think unless you guys make other main OC's Yasu and Sagiso will be for sure alive the whole time, even if they are Jinchuriki which makes sense.

I like Kanshi, I hope he doesn’t die, at least not soon. Also, Akatsuki could fail trying to obtain a tailed beast, that’s always on the table. Just not always guaranteed. Which ever the randomizer is set for, they will go after with a vengeance.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Probably. Which is fine, Killer Bee and Naruto last to the end in canon so around two seems about right. Makes for a dramatic last capture attempt when we near the last arcs.
True, except this time the last alive Jinchurikis aren't part of any of the most popular sides. Which again, makes me worry about their plot-relevance.
I like Kanshi, I hope he doesn’t die, at least not soon. Also, Akatsuki could fail trying to obtain a tailed beast, that’s always on the table. Just not always guaranteed. Which ever the randomizer is set for, they will go after with a vengeance.
well it's sort of required now that all my jinchuriki are dead. #AkatsukiMustBeGods

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If two Jinchurikis are the only ones allowed alive by the end of this RP then that means Danzo and Orochimaru either don't care about Bijus or aren't strong enough to beat 2 Akatsuki members which makes them pretty strange considering they were strong enough to start a world war.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You know me, I suck at these challenges. RIP Kanshi, Suzuki, Yukimaru; 2018-2018. Really, when in this RP have I been able to go up against that kind of stuff that involves that amount of thinking without help?

That's my only worry, the Akatsuki are only an effective threat if they get some tailed beasts. Otherwise they are just failures who do not catch anything.

And got my monster of a post down. Got that reference to Tomiko's gauntlets Retro was looking for. That and then some.
That's if we choose to make them worthless piles of garbage. cough let me control them and I'll show you the true meaning of Hell *cough*

They could definitely be a credible threat if we let them kill some non-main OCs and the only time the Akatsuki ever really failed was against Gaara once (though they got him in the end), Naruto and Bee. They managed to catch most of the others, and you've got to remember that all the other Jinchuriki (minus Gaara) had a reasonable level of control over their tailed beasts and could do partial transformations. The only reasons they every really failed were cause Plot walked in and helped out the Main characters, and cause it was Sasuke fighting B and not really the Akatsuki.

Edit: and the attempt against Gaara wasn't even a failure because they ended up catching Fuu.

My only problem is that Yasu is my main character and the only character I've used so far, it would really suck for him to die. I'm not gonna cheat him out of death if something catches him, but it would just be really shitty for me.

Well then I would travel In a group then if you were a jinchurki and an organization is after you

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
My only problem is that Yasu is my main character and the only character I've used so far, it would really suck for him to die. I'm not gonna cheat him out of death if something catches him, but it would just be really shitty for me.
No you and Sagiso are basically immortal until you guys make other MCs, same with anyone else here that has only 1 OC unless they want to quit this RP

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kanshi and Kai maybe could’ve lived against the Akatsuki attacking but the way I saw to do that was destroyed once you guys hated the political war idea. If Danzo and Orochimaru are deemed strong enough to take 2 akatsuki members by you guys, Yukimaru and Suzuki should be fine.