• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
"Hama-sensei.., is there any way I could assist you? Besides providing you with occasional beverages..."

Hama grabbed the cup of water, sloshing it around in the cup, glancing at Tsuki with her signature sly smile.

“Oh you will, this cup ain’t for drinkin’~”

She put the cup down below the patient’s medical bed, on the floor. Hama cracked her neck and got ready, flexing her hands.

“Observe young Tsuki, this is what I’ve been trying to teach you.”

Hama flicked out an ice needle from her sleeve, the ice needle moving close to the target’s hands. Picking out the perfect spot, the needle entered the hand, more specifically: the vein.

“Once inside with the ice needle, a Yuki could bend the water like compounds back, leaving only...”

At this point, the ice needle hollowed out, leaving a funnel in the center of the needle running to the back. Suddenly, a black drop formed at the tip, plopping into the cup. Like an ink drop to water, it hit the water, spreading darkness across it. In no time at all, visibility within the cup ceased to exist. One by one black drops dropped further and further front the patient.

“...The black material in question.” Hama gestured to it. “Now, why don’t you try holding the blood back? Remember to take this first though...”

Hama handed Tsuki an odd, pill like object. It was an odd, cyan color with white markings on it. Hama plopped the pill in her hand.

“This will focus your chakra, you will be taking this far more often in the field to boost your precision with the ice needle.”

Mei

For a moment, Mei was speechless. How unique the Lady Yuki wished to be was none of her concern, what mattered to her was simply the propagation of this technique. Heaving a mental sigh, she resigned to simply send Ao and Chino, between their sets of Dojutsu they might manage to gleam something from the process.

Moving on; the summit was it's own matter. "This details of the summit are something I'll personally arrange, though if you have any matters regarding it, it's best to speak them early."

Sunagakure

"First one here, huh?"

Pacing through the desert streets Yasu arrived just outside Rasa's office. Although it was early winter the desert sun was as hot as ever, the only real changes to the climate were the chilling temperatures at night.

Not too keen of barging into the Kage's office all by his lonesome, the feathered crusader had occupied a shaded section of wall. His eyes scanned the swaying crowds, three parts curious as to when Madoka arrived, and seven parts trying to avoid eye contact with anyone in particular.

However, even as he stole glances at the passersby, a small group of 5 stood out. They were all women, and judging by the looks on their faces had been steeped in humorous dialogue. None of that was particularly eye-catching however, there existed plenty of women in Sunagakure. What caught Yasu's eye was none other than the headbands hanging from their bodies. Glistening in the desert sun were five metallic flowers -Nadeshiko Kunoichi.

Moving into the training hall, Shura glanced at Sagiso as the Kunoichi made her reply. "Oh, I'm late huh." He mumbled to himself. He walked up to one of the dummies in the room. With many sudden and swift movements, Shura threw a multitude of palm strikes at the dummy on the area where the usual bodily weak points would reside. Shura was aiming to hone his precision as well as improve his instinctive muscle memory.

When he heard Sagiso call him from behind, the Hyuga stopped what he was doing and turned his head around to glance at her. "Hmm, that's something I agree with." Fully turned around, Shura spun his shoulders and neck before getting ready for the sparring match.

“Thank you father.”

“No need Itachi. Consider that your early Christmas gift. Mainly because I don’t really have anything for you this year.”

Itachi gave a slight smile as he listened to his father’s light chuckling. The Hyūga were very generous this year and had decided to throw a full scale Christmas festival. Though Itachi wasn’t one for festivities and all the excitement that came with it, Izumi was and he’d requested Christmas off specifically to spend time with her.

However, it seemed that his father would also be making an appearance. Fugaku had just received an intriguing invitation from the Hyūga Head to participate in a special event tomorrow. Of course, the Uchiha Head quickly chose to honor her request and be in attendance for the dinner as well as the exhibition event for one of the many events that were being held.

Now the only concern would be figuring out where members of the police force would be placed. They were, after all, in charge of security in the village. This is why Shisui was also in the room. With Itachi off for the day, the force would be spread without one of their best members. While most folks were in the Christmas spirit, there were some who would no doubt seek to take advantage of the situation…

“Well try not to have too much fun Itachi.”

Shisui spoke in a teasing manner towards his best friend, only to get a huff of annoyance in return before the door shut behind them. Once Itachi was out of the room, his expression and tone turned serious as he handed a scroll to the Uchiha Head.

“I’ve already mapped out spots to station our people tomorrow so we should be good on that front. Of course, since the Rinne Festival will mostly be held on Hyūga grounds, there shouldn’t be much concern. Due to that, we can have a majority of the force focus on the rest of the village. Since we’re still in charge of Lord Fourth’s area, the guards will also be cycled out every few hours.”

After briefly looking over the scroll, Fugaku nodded in acknowledgment to Shisui’s explanation. It seemed the Uchiha, again, would not be getting any time off for the holidays. He supposed it was better that the Leaf now trusted them enough to keep them as the main force of security.

For a few years, they had been placed under heavy suspicion and scrutiny due to the Nine Tails attack. Were it not for Itachi and a good sit down with Minato, Fugaku might’ve actually gone ahead with a certain drastic plan to rectify those issues. Tension between the Council and the Uchiha had toned quite a bit in recent years. However, he couldn’t help but notice the shift in their eyes when that disgrace of an Uchiha revealed himself and made a mockery of the clan’s honor.

Fugaku gave a tired sigh as he tried to shift his thoughts away from that problem. That could be dealt with later. Right now, there were other important matters which required his attention.

“Shisui, I’d like you to go collect a report from Raiku. He should be well rested by now.”

Immediately coming to the conclusion Fugaku was referring to the mission to receive the eight tails jinchuriki, Shisui nodded in understanding before heading off.

"S-so Mori will be coming soon right?" Naomi asked as the young girl had Mr. Snugglebottom in her hands as she walked to Tomiko. With the main course in the oven as they worked to clean up their rather messy work place as Tomiko had been sweeping when she turned to the youngest of the crew as she crouched down and had a smile.

"Of course, and I am sure he will be very happy to see you again." Tomiko said with a smile. Though off by the door to the bakery it appeared the twins had their own welcome in mind; Mio on one side of the top of the door frame and Miu on the other as they seemed to have a pair of spoons with some flowers loaded on the ends of them propped at the top of the door. Ready to fall if someone happened to open a door and walk through it.

Mao happened to walk over, a bit more shyly as he let out a sigh. "C-come on guys, is this really necessary?" He asked, as he tried to take the more responsible role given Tomiko had been busy cleaning & tending to Naomi, Ren claimed he was going for a "walk" and would be back and as for Hoshi and Jirou...

"Hoshi don't be an idiot! You'll wreck the kitchen!"

"Nah I can do it easily. You nag too much."

"Saying you trying to do a hand stand on a chair with that spoon on your nose isn't me being a nag!"

....well, they had been stuck on their oh so mature conversation. The twins however seemed undetoured by his caution and even had a pair of matching grins. "Oh come on we have to give him a memorable greeting. A little prank is all we need to get him to smile~" Mio replied with a grin.

"Yeah, besides if he is a ninja no way would this work anyway." Miu added as justification as Mao shook his head. This had been a lost cause to say the least.

Meanwhile, Tomiko's parents were at work to finish the meal and prepare the dinning area for their new guest.

-----​
As Mori walked his folks down the slums, looking to find Tomiko and her folks bakery, the street they happened to walk past was home to a pair of the rather infamous gang that prayed upon the impoverished within this community that tried to get by and had been a thorn in Tomiko's side practically all her life.

They referred to themselves as the Sand Sharks, and as two fair skinned members in bandannas hid in a corner Mori and his folks passed they had knives on hand as they seemed ready to strike on the seemingly unsuspecting trio.

"Say, that kid...he's got one of those headbands. Like the ninja right? We might need backup for that."

"Don't be a sissy, given his age he is probably some Genin who walks dogs to buff up their job count. Besides if we say we take down a ninja that bitch and your little gang of freaks will never cross us."

"Good idea, though it was never going to work. Allow me to just dispel this illusion to save them the trouble."

The two were stunned to find a new voice with them, as they turned to see Ren behind them. Immediately one of them lunged out with his knife as Ren side stepped; grabbing his wrist as he twisted it feeling a bone crack before it flipped the thief to slam him on his back and struck with a swift throat shot which made him gasp out stunned.

"Die you piece of shit!" One thief called as he already had lunged with a knife to Ren's back as he seemingly caught him off guard as the knife seemed destined to lung through Ren's back.

Before Ren vanished.

"What the fuck!?"

Smack!

The thief's curse had been followed up with a chop to the neck as Ren managed to get behind him to strike and trip him up with his foot as he tumbled next to the other member. Both groaned but were back on their feet ready for another go....till they say Ren casually toss their own knives to themselves as somehow had them stripped by Ren during this scuffle.

"T-this isn't over! You hear!?" One of the Sharks cursed.

"Tell that bitch leader of yours we'll get even someday. You can guarantee that." The other cursed, and the two fled the scene as quickly as they could. Ren had a sigh as he placed the stolen knives under his jacket in a crudely made belt Naomi fashioned for him before he decided to properly greet Mori & company as he moved from the corner and walked up to them; casual as can be as if nothing happened.

"So you did come Mori, and who are our additional guests? Looking for Tomiko? I can lead you to her and the others." Ren said as he made his presence known to the trio.

-----------
Madoka had heard the word to come, and thankfully she had finished her handiwork on her puppets as she arrived outside her Kazekage's office. There she was greeted by Yasu who appeared before her, but also a group of individuals....a group of Nadeshiko Kunoichi to be rather specific.

Madoka was tense, even if her expression betrayed nothing, as she walked over next to Yasu. Before she could ask any questions, another figure appeared as she moved next to Rasa as she seemed to have been in the room already.

Pakura herself, who eyed the Nadeshiko Genin with a small grin. "Ah visitors? I wish you had provided notice I would have tidied the place in advance." Pakura said, though even with her bit of friendly banter she had known just what the pair were here for. Something she had informed the Kazekage in advance as she pulled out a scroll.

"Now then I know I am owed a debt and I am one of my word. So here for your consideration~" Pakura said as she opened the scroll and with one hand sign caused a pluff of smoke to appear as before long a pair of red-tailed hawks appeared the Nadeshiko. Pakura's offering as payment for their aid during the mission on the islands.

-----------
"H-hey Kou...." Sakura said with a smile, as she turned and saw him look at the door of Zaku's room as she appraoched and had a sigh.

"Well, based on what I hear he is stable and should make a full recovery soon." Sakura said, as she tried to assure Kou things would be okay. As she spoke, another figure made his presence known. A blonde, taller man who walked with the head doctor that Sakura recognized immediately.

"M-Mr. Yamanaka?" Sakura asked, as she had known better than anyone that was Ino's dad as the Yamanaka head turned with a smile to Sakura as they passed by.

"Ah, a pleasure Sakura. Hope things are going well." Inoichi replied as he and the head doctor walked into the room as it appeared he was here for some personal business. Since Zaku was unconscious and in medical care, standard interrogation methods were out the window. But, not all options had been exhausted as the clan head walked over to the boy and extended his hand out to place upon his forehead as he began to search his mind for information of value.

-----------
"You seem to have a lot on your mind?"

Kenji had sat on the edge of his bed, his head to the ceiling as he had not said much since he returned. He exchanged warm greetings with his parents, but naturally they had not had the warmest relationship given their differences in how he viewed his ninja path.

The fact that he had been part of an attack, with what he was allowed to disclose about the incident, only sparked some harsh words.

Kenji knew that it had been only because they cared. So him being a bit melodramatic about this was silly, but still he could not help but lament about the experience. Which was probably why he had not noticed someone enter his room until a knock was made on his door, he glance up and saw it was Rika.

His teammate and key helper in getting Aisha into the village.

"Can I come in?" Rika asked as Kenji merely nodded as he stared back up to the ceiling as Rika moved to sit across from him on a chair. It was silent for several moments before she decided to end the awkward silence.

"Word on the street is you got this...valuable cargo, across borders. So it seems your mission was a success." Rika said, though what they had been sent to get was classified even to a majority of the ninja. Well, those of lower ranks. Yet in spite of that Rika seemed to notice Kenji acted as if he failed or something wrong happened, and her comment got no further reaction. Least initially.

"You know, you were always so confident and talkative back at the academy. Seeing you like this is a bit, jarring. If something is wrong you can talk to me. You know that." Rika assured, as Kenji let out a sigh but remained silent. Unsure of what to say or even how to say it. Eventually though a thought cleared in his cobbled mind as he looked towards Rika.

"It's just that..."

Knock knock knock

Last edited:
"Hmm? Hey there Ren, nice to see ya again! These are my parents, they tagged along as they wanted to see that I really had friends. I am indeed looking for Tomiko, and as you can see I am a bit lost. Heheheh..." Mori grinned as he scratched the back of his head. "What was that sound just now by the way? I heard someone curse and stuff." He kept eye contact with his new guide as he walked forward. "But enough about me, how are you and the others doing? I haven't heard from them in a while."

"So this is one of your new friends Mori? Nice to meet you, my name is Iwao Utamara." Iwao offered the boy a kind smile and gave him a hand.

"Well, look at that. You really do have friends! My name is Kasumi Utamara, and this kid here is my son. Hopefully he wasn't too annoying when you first met." She grinned and gave Ren a hand too.

"Really mom? Why do you always sound so surprised? I am capable of making friends, I've made plenty. Just wait and see."

"If only you were as good in your training exercises as you are in making friends."

Mori and Kasumi were just about to get into an argument when Iwao split the two of them apart. "Hey now, calm down. After all, it is nearly Christmas and we can't arrive at Tomiko's looking like you just got into a fight." He sighed and turned to Ren. "Apologies for this, please lead us the way if it isn't too much trouble."

"

“Hmm, well I plan on making things even.” Shura said back when Sagiso made her cocky comment.

Lowering his body, Shura observed Sagiso as she closed the distance with a zigzagging motion. When she got close enough, Shura ducked below Sagiso’s elbow blow then stepped off the ground, dashing to the side. He followed with another step with his other leg and curved behind his opponent. In the same motion, Shura extended two fingers and aimed to strike the soft spot on Sagiso’s back.

Last edited:

Kou gave a smile and a sigh of relief when he heard the good new on Zaku’s medical condition. Kou’s smile soon faded as soon as he saw a blonde man walking toward him. He was immediately on edge. He locked his sights on the man, following him into the room with Zaku. As soon as he stretched out his hand to touch zaku’s Head, Kou was ready to leap at it. That when...Zaku’s hand grabbed the wrist!

“You...got nothin’ else to do old man?”

“Boss!”

Kou cried gleefully, Hugging Zaku. The older ninja cringed as Kiu grasped his injury. Kou backed up and apologized, leaving Zaku to deal with the yamanaka in question.

“Heh, you bandaged me up, that means you still want me for somethin’.” Zaku snickered. “What is it then? Information? Dissection? Or are ya just a lonely old man with no one to talk to.”

Kou, still on guard with this new man in the room, grasped a spoon in his pocket, ready to pounce with it on a moment’s notice

Sagiso

Smirking at Shura's rise to the challenge, she carefully observed his movements. Her initially assault had faulted, but she hadn't expected much from it anyway. When Shura dodged to the side, Sagiso immediately swung into a kick which would round in from her other side. As Shura's path drew a half-circle to her side, ending behind her, her kick drew its accompanying half —if all went well, the two would collide spectacularly with the full-force of both maneuvers.

Of course, this meant that Sagiso had put next to nothing into defense, instead forsaking it for a total offense. Her whirl-wind kick should be more than enough to force Shura to reconsider his strike, as he couldn't both hit and dodge her.

Shifting his eyes to the side, Shura saw Sagiso’s foot quickly approaching his body. “Tsk.” Shura quickly rotated the arm he was going to strike Sagiso with and swung it in an upward arc towards her leg, hitting the leg with his palm. Which this motion, Shura aimed to knock Sagiso off balance. Following that attack, Shure kept the momentum going and used his other hand to throw a palm strike at Sagiso’s back then push off the ground and pin her to the floor before she regain her balance.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku
The young Uchiha had been awake for quite some time now though he decided to stay in his house as he decided he should take a day to relax after months of training and a very important mission. Although he did manage some success he was disappointed as he technically failed the job. However it was officially S-Rank and he was only a Genin, which he didn't understand why he still was considering he also did another S-Rank and did succeed.

I guess Ninja ranks are just a title though. Still are we seriously that short on ninja that the lowest ranking ones are taking jobs for the highest ranking ones? Well it's my duty to serve the village so I can't complain. Besides I should be getting a lot of money I can give to my clan and use to help out my family.

Raiku soon heard a knock from his front door and stood up from his bed which he was previously lying in. He had eaten breakfast and told his parents about the what he did but besides that was mostly just laying in bed.

"Raiku, someone's here for you!" he heard his mother call. He went to see who was there and saw his sensei had asked for him. Shisui smiled a bit as he saw his pupil without a scratch.

"Hello there Shisui-sensei, is there anything I can help you with? Or did you want to bring me for training?"

"Don't worry you can keep on relaxing, it's simply that Fugaku has asked me to tell you to report to him what happened during your mission."

Raiku was a bit surprised that his teacher knew he had been relaxing, but considering he had usually spent his time outside training it wasn't too far fetched for him to be expected to spend most of his time inside taking a rest.

"I see, is that all?"

"Yes, I believe so."

The genin nodded and told his mother he'll be going to do what his clan leader asked from him, as Shisui escorted him. When they reached the room Raiku saw his clan leader and bowed.

"Lord Fugaku, sir, if I may, I'm here to report the events which occurred during my latest mission. After a few days of searching we found an archipelago of four islands. The team I was assigned encountered shinobi from the Hidden Mist and our team captains eventually reached a compromise after some fighting.

Afterwards we were greeted by Lady Hinagiku who showed us where to find members of her team. We found them with the jinchuriki but immediately afterwards we encountered the remaining members of the Sound 4 which separated my teammates and I from our captain, Kakashi. My teammates disappeared from their view and then we attacked. My teammates Taiyo and Sakura defeated Zaku who appeared to be a new member and found a boy accompanying him. Both of these people were taken to the Leaf after the mission ended.

On my end I fought a someone named Kidomaru and he eventually retreated after another Sound shinobi told him to retreat, presumably the member Kakashi-sensei was fighting as he wasn't fighting the rest of us. We then regrouped with Lady Hinagiku's squad who no longer had the jinchuriki in their possession. Finally we headed back to the village as Kumogakure's Valkryies had arrived at the scene."

Raiku took a deep breath after giving the report as he had spoken quite a lot as the only times he was able to pause was after he finished his sentences.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Sema

The Sunagakure kunoichi had also heard that she had been requested and arrived last after being called, noting the other two's presence while she also waited outside the Kazekage's office. She didn't see the need to talk but seemed rather cheerful. She cared a lot about her village so being asked to do something by its leader himself always felt like an honor.

She observed Pakura walk over to ninja not from her village and give them two hawks. She caught the word "debt" and realized. She was probably referring to the fact that a kunoichi that had accompanied their team on the mission was from somewhere else and she was probably there after being convinced by the idea of payment. She didn't mind however as that meant that they were allies and there was nothing wrong with people who'd help Sunagakure.

Sagiso

Her position was precarious, but Sagiso had never been afraid of exchanging blows. Once more completely forsaking any defense, she used rotation from her kick to launch into her next move. She raised her arms and bent her extended leg atthe knee, pulling it in and granting a slight boost to her rotation, then she hopped intending to switch legs. Her back and waist twisted sharply, bringing her around as Shura attempted to outmaneuver her.

She didn't believe she'd be able to completely switch legs before Shura's attack landed, but that hadn't been what she was aiming for. With one leg soaring above Shura, and the other on the ground, her hop left her airborne, and as Shura approached for his assault, he'd left himself right between her legs.

Then she would receive everything Shura had to offer, the palm blow and his subsequent pin, she would allow to progress without resistance. Taking advantage of that moment, she would trap him between her legs, locking them around him.

Even with Sagiso's rotation, Shura followed through with his attack, he proceeded to push Sagiso to the floor using his palm strike followed by pressing his body weight towards her. He saw Sagiso's legs closing in on him as he went on and didn't have the room to dodged, getting snared by his opponent. Needing to get out of his disadvantaged situation, Shura pulled both his arms back. He thrusted his arm across his body and hit the leg opposite to each arm to weaken their hold. If this was successful, Shura would twist his hands below Sagiso's legs then slip out from under them then spin around and throw Sagiso away in the same motion.

Sagiso

Sagiso paid little attention to Shura's maneuver, grimacing from the palm strike, and again as her body hit the floor. As Shura wriggled in her grasp, Sagiso brought down her arms elbow first aiming right for Shura's head. While his arms were occupied trying to pry off her legs, she intended to knock him out cold with her elbow-strikes.

She was fairly confident in putting Shura down as even if the first elbow strikes didn't knock him out, the following ones would. In any case, Shura had chosen to occupy his hands with her legs, and her elbows would reach his head long before he could wiggle out.

Fugaku held a great amount of respect for the Hyūga Head. Under her control, the Hyūga had taken great strides in both wealth and stature. Even managing to match or even surpass the Uchiha in certain areas. The Rinne-Festival itself was proof of the growing influence she had within the village. Tactically, Hinagiku knew what she was doing. This was why Fugaku was unsure how they managed to lose the jinchuriki under her watch.

He supposed this, along with the overall failure, would be discussed during the dinner that was set up. There was a bright spot however. The team led by Kakashi had managed to capture a new member of the Sound Four according to Raiku. It was also pleasing to hear that the boy had managed to fend off one of their members on his own. His confidence in Raiku had not been misplaced.

“I appreciate the report Raiku and am grateful that you’ve returned safely. I must also say I am proud of your growth since those last exams. You have done great work in restoring your honor and in three months, I have no doubt that you will be named a Chūnin. Anyways, enjoy your time off and I hope to see you at the festival tomorrow.”

The Uchiha Head gave Raiku a subtle hint that the boy should show up to the festival tomorrow. At the very least, if Raiku wasn’t going to participate in any of the events, he should be able to witness the exhibition match. With a nod, Fugaku dismissed both Shisui and Raiku before glancing down at some papers on his desk.

———​

Though the only change to his attire was a longer pair of pants, the Uchiha felt much warmer on this cool, chilly day. Like always, he had woken up quite early and had been taking a jog around the Hyūga grounds. He had been met with the sight of a bustling clan, clearly making preparations for the upcoming days.

Even though Kiro was still a prisoner, he was left with the same cozy feeling he always had during the holidays. From top to bottom, the Hyūga were completely dressed for the season. There wasn’t a single spot left untouched by the holiday decorations. Well, everywhere except him and his casual clothing. Perhaps he should consider dressing to match.

He was also reminded of the festivities, water shows, and even an annual ice festival held by the Yuki clan. The towns were also bustling with people due to a large shopping presence in the village. Not knowing to much of the upcoming Rinne-Festival, Kiro wondered what the Leaf had to offer. He was quite interested in how the village festivities compared to those of the Mist. With this change of scenery, he expected to gain a new but entertaining experience for himself.

The journey of a thousand miles began with a single step— but why would anyone in their right mind begin such a journey on foot? That very question crossed An Suwen's mind for the third time.

That was almost as many time as— "Are we there yet!?"

One more tick was added to Suwen's mental counter, 'The seventh...' and speaking of counters... "Negative. The terminus is no more present than the sixth time you asked. Deduction, even at the most rudimentary of levels, would suffice to answer your question—should you choose to wield it."

"...it was a yes or no question, save the speech for someone who cares. Would it kill you to be less mouthy?"

Humming words in a tone that was both amicable, yet placid, was the Meet Star, Jiang Shuishui. Her hymnic words were in biting contrast to the willowy, yet vile hiss of the Harm Star Cai Yunzhen. They were at it again. Queens of counters in their own right, the two star maidens had bickered incessantly.

Suwen shook her head in resignation. Including herself —the Efficacious Star— the little troop of five also contained the Meet Star, Harm Star, Tranquil Star & Empty Star. From the corner of her vision, she could already see Xue Mingxi — the tranquil star— moving to pacify the two sisters.

At that sight, Suwen smiled. For all their Amazonian ways, there were star maidens such as An Suwen, who were more than content to see the village live in harmony, caring neither about combat strength nor fancying war. Rather than taking lives, the Efficacious star found saving them much more pleasurable. That's why she became a medical shinobi in the first place.

Taking a deep breath, Suwen took in the earthy smell of damp soil and the wilting flowers. As Autumn came to a close the fragrance of nature shifted ever so slowly, no longer did the pollen-filled winds of spring cause her to ruffle her noise is discomfort, but instead the wind carried with it the faint smell of— 'What!? That's...' Wrinkling her nose and taking careful measure of the air again, the Efficacious Star's mood sobered.

Without a word to her sisters she took off with all the speed she could muster. Soon enough, after a sprint of barely a few hundred meters, she could see plumes of smoke off in the distance.

Arriving on the scene, the five Nadeshiko kunoichi found Takumi Village or...what remained of it. The small village of crafters had been reduced to ruins. Charred, ashen, ruins. In the middle of it all was a single girl, surrounded by smoke and ash, the hint of a blue flame still burning on her fingers.

She blew out the flame, feline eyes slowly being directed at the group of five.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. This naughty village...Santa brought them a sack of coal~"

Staring at Sagiso's incoming elbows, a rush of thoughts went into Shura's head. Pulling back his arms, he once again changed the direction he wanted to use his limbs for. Even though this meant he would most definitely get snared by Sagiso's legs, the incoming strikes to his head were of a higher priority. Positioning his hands in a cross shaped hold above his head, Shura blocked the two elbow blows with his two hands. The hit would still carry out as Shura's blocks didn't completely block the hits and were pushed down onto his head but he managed to soften the attacks.

Shura went on the offensive and slid his crossed arm forward, aiming to cross chop Sagiso's throat.

Last edited:
"Kou wait!" Sakura cried as she moved after Kou with the intent to grab him before he did anything reckless as she followed him inside. One of the nurses appeared to block Kou as Sakura went to grab him....though all parities seemed to stop as Zaku had a firm grasp at Inoichi. In spite of the harsh words and sudden action, Inoichi seemed unmoved or unexpressive

"You are free to use whatever tone you wish, but you are in not in a threatening position in your current condition. So I'd advise you to let go..." Inoichi replied, as a nurse prepared to try and pull Zaku's arm off....only for that arm to begin to move off on its own though this had not been by command by Zaku; it was as if it had a mind of its own, as if Inoichi's own words had power over it and soon his hand returned to his side. Inoichi would turn turn to Sakura & Kou.

"Much as I am sure you have concerns, this will be over quickly. So if you can kindly step outside for a moment? Once this matter is resolved we will consider where to send him next." Inoichi replied with a gentle tone even if he came here to do a job as a nurse would quickly shoo Sakura and Kou out of the room before she locked it for privacy. Sakura was unsure what to do or say in such a situation but turned to Kou all the same.

"I...I am friends with the guy's daughter. I know him enough to know he won't hurt Zaku." Sakura said, as she tried to reassure Kou that things would be alright.

Meanwhile inside.

"Be thankful that I was sent rather than Ibuki. It will be over momentarily and without much fatigue on your end, so long as you don't try to make things difficult." Inoichi replied, as he once more moved to place a hand on Zaku's head aiming for a quick probe to see what secrets he could unlock. Hina of the Hyuga Clan already had worked to get some info on the Sound through Tayuya though a second perspective was bound to offer additional insight.

-----------
"Him? Not sure how an Oto-snake fits well with the pack."

"How he fits isn't what is important. Your sharp senses will be able to ensure you can keep trace of him without over crowding the Hyuga."

"Well, if it is what was decided. But as head of the Inuzuka it is my duty to protect my pack, so don't expect me to go soft on him especially if he acts on those reported tendencies."

Asuma had been in the main office of Hisao Inuzuka, the head of the Inuzuka clan who at the moment was chowing down on a large slab of meat while Asuma merely opted for some tea. Asuma had passed word that once information had been obtained from the Oto nin in medical care, once he had fully healed he would be transferred to the Inuzuka Clan to house him as further notice; merely a means to keep an eye on him given Hina's method had proved effective with Tayuya and Kiro.

Hisao seemed to have her issues given Oto's rather unflattering introducing to the village, but if it was desired of her she'd do it. Hisao took another bite of her meat as she chewed and spoke up a question she had.

"You mentioned this kid...mmmnnnn....he had with him right?" Hisao asked with an eyebrow raised as Asuma gave a nod before he lit a cigarette which caused Hisao's nose to crunch. Given the Inuzuka's heightened sense of smell, the burnt ash and scent of the smoke all the more noticeable. As Asuma inhaled he turned to Hisao with only a basic grin.

"From what I am told, kid is kinda attached at the hip. Other than that he seems harmless." Asuma explained as Hisao had an eyebrow raised while she mused that thought. Why would a child, who as far as she had read, was not even of Oto-origin be so attached to one if not. Imprinting? Perhaps he had tended to an injury or provided care for him to cause a bond?

----------
"Around here could have been anything. I wouldn't put much thought into it." Ren said as he had been quick to dismiss Mori's question about those curses as he'd rather keep that little skirmish to himself. He would extend his hand to shake both of Mori's parents as introductions had been exchanged and it seemed that they favored some in-family verbal spars though with teases more so than any true venom.

"A pleasure. And sure, the others are waiting. They uh....insisted on helping Tomiko's folks with some preparations. They are quite eager to see you Naomi especially." Ren said as his sister had grown to approve of him after the Mr. Snugglebottom repair and with that he'd lead them over to the local bakery of the slums.

----------
"Miss Yuriko, Lord Raikage requests your presence."
That had been all that Kenji heard of the matter, as Rika's eyes were slightly widened as a pair of Kumo ninja appeared in Kenji's room for the simply request for Rika to come as it seemed the Raikage wanted to speak with her.

Why, neither had any idea. Though something caused the back of Rika's hair to stand but when questioned Rika elected not to answer.

Either way Rika was escorted out of the room, and when Kenji tried to follow. Though he had been told this matter had not concerned him, and that should have been the end of that. But he became a bit....too curious.

So after the group left, Kenji mentioned he'd go for a walk....and with some reluctance, made hand signs.

I hate morbid curiosity....

Kenji proofed into a bird, making sure to do it in an ally by his house to not draw attention, and took to high in the sky as he aimed to view Rita from a bird's eye view as she was escorted towards Ay's office. Upon their arrival inside Kenji would perch himself to the building across as he tried to peak into it through a window.

Course, he couldn't hear what was said. Maybe he could turn into something else? Though that'd risk him getting caught.

Rika herself entered Ay's office, as Darui and C were by his side and Rika sensed that whatever she had been called for was quite serious even if she was at the moment lost. Yet that chilling feeling she had the entire walk remained strong even as there was just dead silence, a silence that persisted for what felt like years before Ay spoke up.

"As you may or may not have been made aware, there was a recent mission made by Darui here. One of great importance, that proved to be...successful, but with a condition. One that complicates matters, but for the sake of simplicity I'll simplify it. At the moment we have a Biju but lack a current host to house its power." Ay explained, and instantly that cold chill Rika had felt since they first came for her request as her face paled and she avoided eye contact.

Kenji now regretted not taking the chance, as from his distant view he saw Rika become slouched as he had grown ever more curious just what was being said in there.

Zaku gritted his teeth, his body somehow acting out in it’s own, restraining himself. Damn...what is this?? He tried to break free of the hold, to no avail. Kou saw Zaku struggling and his body flexing, veins appearing in his neck as his body convulsed, attempting to break free of the hold.

“Huh? B-Boss?! What’s happening?!”

At this point, nurses began to block his entry, forcefully shoving him out of the doorway. Sakura, silently gesturing toward the door as she guided him toward it in contrast to the harsh nature of the others. All he knew, is that this new guy began to make Zaku panic, and convulse, fighting it with all his strength.

“What are you doing to boss?!? Answer me!”

And before he could be answered, the door slammed shut. Kou ran to the door, kicking it and slamming his fists on it. He banged and banged, but nothing happened.

“No no no...! What are they doing to him?! He’s in trouble!” Kou cried out. “Sakura! Help me get this door down!”

His eyes pleaded to Sakura, his eyes getting slightly red with tears of frustration. He had to get in there. For all the times Zaku had saved him and protected him, this was his chance he could finally pay some of that back. If he couldn’t help him, just what good was he? He just knew one thing...

The leaf weren’t to be trusted.

He should have known, for his years on the streets that they didn’t care about him. They only cared about what they could gain. Except Sakura...which he had a hard time putting her and the village in the same box in his mind.

As the hand was placed upon Zaku’s Head...flashes had begun to spark between their minds. Zaku fought back. Hard. Thoughts attempted to be redirected to meaningless ones. From the ramen stand that was on the trail toward heshina, to his duel with Katsuo during the chunnin exams. He desperately tried to put those memories on the forefront to hide what they were after.

His mind however, and stubborn as it was, was still subject to the masters of mind manipulation of the leaf. Despite his barriers, A trickle came through. Flashes. A small glimpse of when Zaku was a child. Then another when Orochimaru reaches out to the young Zaku, recruiting him.

“Come with me, boy. Then you will awaken the true power within you.” Orochimaru’s words echoed.

Outside of this mindscape, Zaku sweated purfously, his body still spasming to resist. His teeth grew tense, and a whirring sound was heard.

“Get...out....of my....HEAD!!!”

The curse mark flared on zaku’s Neck, the deity purple chakra entering his veins. The only part that could not be constrained by the jounin...Zaku’s implants, fired off. They would fire a concussive blast blowing his hospital bed across the room, as well and destroying the medical equipment and possibly injuring the nurses that so willingly stood in his path. Still paralyzed, this is all he could manage in resistance.

Reaver watched as Azumi made the first move, effortlessly and precisely slashing through their defenses. She then tossed a poison bomb inside the main hall of the compound. He leered, knowing his gas mask and advantage in these conditions. Perfect

Reaver, equipped with only his new Reaver model hands, made his entry, rushing up from behind Azumi. The room, filled with confused raiders Who had no visual on a target readied sword’s and Spears

“HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ALL OF YOU ARE DEAD!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!”

Suddenly, the Reaver hands shot out from his grasp. They rushed to each raider. On hand grabbing a raider by the neck before forcing him to the floor, scrubbing his head against the floor at alarming force and speed, turning it into mere mush. Another hand grabbed me of the spears held by another bandit. Now weilding a spear, the hand drove into three others.

The hands rampaged like this, brutally massacring the room. With only the hands to focus on instead of a whole suit of armor, Reaver had far better control over their actions. As the room began to die down with actions, reaver laughed menacingly in his deep voice.

“YOU CALL THIS A WORTHY CHALLENGE?!? BRING OUT YOUR STRONGEST WARRIOR!!”

Your Chakra amplifying drugs...they are depleting from your system at an alarming rate...are you sure you can keep fighting? If you don’t stop fighting now, you might-

REAVER doesn’t flee during a conquest!

An old grin came across Big bad Scrappa’s face as a commotion was heard in a nearby room. The lugnuts and bolts in his teeth showing.

“So we finally have company....keke....I’ve been aching for a fool to try.”

His eyes gazed to the other members of this alliance of bandits and gangs. Adjusting a knob on his cane.

“Have any of you had any experience with...let’s say, Ninja?”

Last edited:
Mori wasn't too sure about the reasoning given to him, but Ren knew the slums better than he did and he decided to let it slide. "Helping Tomiko's parents?" The genin chuckled. "Why can't I see that ending in anything but complete and utter chaos? I guess we'll have to wait and see the ravaged house for ourselves."

At the mention of Naomi, he smiled. "Really? How are she and Mr. Snugglebottom doing? I hope that my previous surgery is the only one I needed to preform." He liked the little girl, she felt like the little sister he never had. Sudden realisation struck him like a sledgehammer to the back of his head. "Quick question, are the twins there and is that sled stored safely? Because that is one combination I do not want to see whatsoever."

"Preparations? Oh no, they didn't have to do that." Iwao said as Kasumi picked up on something else.

"Naomi? Twins? How many friends did you make whilst we were gone?" She asked, any hostility completely gone.

"About seven or so, and I don't like to keep them waiting." With those words Mori and his parents followed Ren to their destination.

------------------------------

Taji sighed as she leaned against the wall. She liked having her parents around, but they were so suffocating at times. Looking at the window, an idea sparked in her mind. She got up, opened it and grabbed a piece of toilet paper. Biting her thumb, she began to write on it. "I'll be back soon, needed some fresh air." She sighed, not proud of her following action. "Transformation Jutsu!" Transforming into a bird, she flew away, unsure of where to go next.

Shiho was joyfully skipping around the clan grounds, looking at the festive look the place now had. The holiday colors, the festive decorations, the cool air outside, the costumes on the staff running around preparing for the event had. All those elements had the Hyuga in a jolly mood, the same mood she usually has during this merry time of year, it almost made her forget about the training hell she had to go through a few days prior. Though she herself hasn't gotten dressed in her set of holiday clothing yet.

Shiho was bubbling with anticipation for the event their clan had for the next day. "We've really outdone ourselves this year. Looks like we almost have enough preparations for the whole village." She thought to herself as she walked outdoors. Once outside, Shiho saw the prisoner known as Kiro taking a jog around. “Oh hey! Kiro right?” She shouted adventure she ran up to him. “Whatcha doing?”

Sagisō

From this close, stuck to each other in a grapple, there was hardly any place for a cross chop to gather its momentum. Despite it being a good attempt, it wasn't enough to break her hold. As Shura's cross arms pinned her neck, the girl hacked as the air was temporarily blocked from her lungs. She gave Shura a devious glare before returning the favor, not with a cross-chop, but with a lock as she aimed to wrap her arms around his neck and choke-hold him until he surrendered.

Shimmying up his body with her legs, she jammed her knees beneath his armpits, restricting the movement of his arms from the joint.

Seeing the lackluster effect of his counter attack, Shura let out a slight whine of annoyance. He watched as Sagiso's reached in to grab him in a choke hold and tried to intercept, but with the sudden shift in his opponent's legs, Shura's arm were prevented from doing so. His neck in a hold and his arms mostly immobilized, Shura thought about his options in the disadvantageous position he’s in. Needing to first get out of the hold, Shura used the limited moving space of his arms to pry off Sagiso’s arms. Now grabbing onto his opponent’s arms, using the fact that his upward movements isn’t hindered, Shura pulled on Sagiso’s arms with the aim of bringing Sagiso’s body towards him. While pulling, Shura jerked his body forward to try to headbutt Sagiso’s face.

Last edited:
As Reaver predictably charged head first towards the caravan, she made certain to glance Baiyan's way as she began to recite a specific tune; a series of whistles at specific pitches which aimed to communicate a message towards Baiyan.

Prior to this attack, Azumi had been mindful to work in a subtle verbal communication to make Baiyan's condition a non-factor with on field communication without giving away their plans.

Her message was clear: Poison was tossed into the underground lair, she had antidotes on her and Reaver already moved in.

Screams and chaos were heard, as Okabe had been quick to order Chiziwa and Kuroda & Watari to get to safety with the others as the mother grabbed both kids and found a closet to hide in. She used spare cloth and parts of her own dress to cover any gabs from within to protect against the smoke as the plan was for now to wait it out and hope they could fight off these attackers as she held her children close to her. Who naturally clung to her in fear.

"W-what is happening!?" Kuroda cried out in a panic as he clung to Chiziwa's chest.

"Where's dad, what was that...what are we gonna do!?" Watari said, tears in his eyes as he also clung to his mother for protection as naturally she placed her arms around them as she had to remain strong to provide comfort; her body stilled after it had been shaking.

"It's okay, it's okay. Mommy's here. Mommy's here. Shush it's okay. Daddy will be here soon, it will all be okay..." Chiziwa said with a whisper, as she tried to calm her kids down as faith in her husband was all she had to turn to.

"Wind Style: Torrent Slice Jutsu!"

And Okabe had been quick to respond, while the poison drifted into the room he extended his hands out as a powerful current shot forward towards the advancing smoke and Reaver; as his aim had been two fold, to both blow the poison out of the caravan lair and to deliver slashing wind strikes to the metal monster as it seemed unlike most Okabe had some prior ninjutsu training.

A pair of other caravan members tossed spears towards Reaver. Another pair readied swords as their plan was to circule around once the poison faded....but one of them felt their body freeze as this black extension lapped to his shadow.

"What the hell is tha...agh!" The other swordsman caravan member said, but he was cut off before a sword stabbed into his chest. He fell limp as the sword was pulled from him as the other caravan member looked on in horror as if his own body had been possessed.

----------
Sakura had a frown as clearly this entire situation had become way too hectic for her liking. With a pat on his back she decided it would be best to try to speak up. There had to be some compromise here that could be reached, however....

"AHHHH!"

A scream was heard as the bed shot out and slammed into the nurse who proceeded to crash through the door as she toppled onto Sakura who tried to advance to speak to Inoichi. As she glanced at the nurse her eyes widened as her head was bleeding from a hard impact and she appeared to be clearly hurt.

"H-hold on just try not to move." Sakura said as she tried to lay the injured nurse on the side to work some emergency first aid; her hands glowed as she glanced inside and saw the chaos inside the room.

Tech exploded as Zaku unleased his sudden airwaves. Inoichi was quick to act as thankfully he still had possession of Zaku's arms has his immediate aim had been to try to shift them away from people or equipment to a wall in order to protect everyone else in the room. Though he would be joined in this effort as a phantom figure wooshed into the room by Zaku's head.

Tap
"Sleep." A purple-haired ANBU woman spoke, as her aim had been to use a special Genjutsu to try and knock Zaku out with a tap to the forehead in order to quell this sudden volatile burst.

----------
As Kenji observed from his perched position, he could not help but notice something else who seemed to fly his direction. Curious, the same type of bird as himself...all alone. Kenji wasn't sure what to do in such a situation but try to act like a bird and hope this one wouldn't throw its cover off.

So Kenji tried to remain inconspicuous as he observed Rika's meeting from a distance....though something in the pit of his gut told him this bird was more familiar than he could have consciously guessed.

-----------
"Chaos is our bread and butter, but Tomiko's folks should try to rein them in if my own efforts fail. Yes he is still holding up well, thank you for that. And no we left the sled at the park." Ren said, and by park he meant the junkyard but that detail was better left unsaid, as he escorted them to the bakery that had served as Tomiko's home as he opened up the door.

"All right I brou..."

Flop

as Ren opened the door, a pair of spoons with flower dropped and landed on his head; one rested on his nose and the other on the top of his hair as the white powder decorated his face while he stared off with a dead glare as the twins both looked with widened eyes and pointed to the other.

"He/She did it!" Mio and Miu both declared simultaneously as Mao had been quick to come up and help Ren clean off. Meanwhile, the youngest body in the room dashed over as she went to give Mori a big hug with Mr. Snugglebottom in toe.

"Mori! It's great to see you!" Naomi cried out with a big grin. As Mori's parents got an exposure to Tomiko and the little "Street Rat" pack as they seemed to be in high spirits even in spite of their varied tattered clothing. Tomiko herself walked over to the new arrivals with a grin on her face.

"Ah glad you could make it, tried to get the place cleaned up before you arrived. Got a big little treat waiting for us at the ready. How have you been?" Tomiko asked with a smile as Hoshi and Jirou walked over to the pair or rather the curious older people who were behind Mori.

"So who are the geezers?" Hoshi said as he had been met with an immediate smack by Jirou. "Ow! It was just a question!"

"Don't be rude. I'm sorry he's kinda an idiot so don't take what he says at face value." Jirou said in apology as Hoshi scowled at her. Naturally Atsuko and Kuro Usagi walked over to Mori and his parents.

"Hello, we didn't expect a company of three but the more the merrier. Kuro Usagi, proud father and co owner of this little bakery." Kuro said as he introduced himself and offered a hand to Mori's parents as his wife had done the same.

"Atsuko Usagi. A pleasure." Atsuko said as Tomiko's parents introduced themselves to their new guests.

Sagiso

Shura's head came forward, and the kunoichi tasted blood blossoming on her lip. She could also feel the slight ring of a concussion as her head had been knocked against the floor behind her. Now intent on finishing things quickly. she shifted her legs once more, giving herself better leverage as she wrapped her thighs around Shura's torso, and began to squeeze. In the same movement, she whipped her head to the side, battering Shura's face with her hair.

Her aim would to get her hair around his neck, and them combined with the squeeze she was putting on his chest and lungs, force him to give in.

Shura recoiled his head a bit after the impact of the headbutt, feeling the aftershock. As Sagiso moved her leg up to snare his chest, Shura didn't have any ways of preventing it in time and watched her legs clenched his torso. The Hyuga coughed out a breath as the air was squeezed out of his lungs. Seeing Sagiso whip her hair at him, Shura first flinched from the hit then narrowed his eyes when he saw its trajectory. "She's still trying to choke me." Thinking about his situation, a thought came into Shura's head. "Its not going to be pretty, but can't afford to be picky right now." He though.

As the hair began wrapping around Shura's face, the Hyuga opened his mouth and bit down on the hair, preventing it to settle around his neck. Following up, Shura rose one of his arm and aimes a downward strike at Sagiso's thigh to attempt to loosen her grip.

Last edited:

Kou was alerted when suddenly, the door broke down. Nurses were strewn about alongside equipment of varying sizes. Zaku, shooting bursts of air impulsively was a chaotic sight to see. Kou held up his hands, trying not to get blown around by the air when an Anbu came from the shadows, quelling the situation with just a movement.

After she did so, the wind died down, zaku’s eyes fluttering, fighting to stay awake, but succumbed to it’s needs as the sound ninja drifted to sleep. Kou rushes through the now open doorway where the door used to be.

“What happened?? What did you do?!” Kou growled, looking to the blonde haired man, and then back to the anbu. “...and who are you??”

Reaver howled in laughter at the carnage he was committing, truly being a dauntless force, even without a suit. His arms began to shake, even through this boasts. Suddenly, through this, he was hit from the side by a slicing shot of wind. It cleared a way a chunk of the poison cloud and had delevered a blood scrape to reaver’s left side, a bit of blood coming from his cheek, as well as a ripped up upper jump suit. He growled at the man who was responsible.

“MAGGOT! WORM! YOU THINK YOU CAN OUTLAST THE GREAT REAVER?!? I WILL TENDERIZE YOU!”

A bead of blood dropped from his head, hitting the floor, sizzling upon contact in a strange fashion, as if it were a caffeinated drink. Suddenly, the two hands aimed toward the man. The left hand, still carrying the spear, spun it like a windmill, while the second hand revealed a hidden function in one of the finger tips. The index finger folded, revealing a small shuriken launcher. In a spray, four tiny marble sized shuriken were shot out, draped in a red fluid.

“̧T͟ak͜e a̴ look̕ ̛a͘t̢ ̶th̢at,͟ ̕bóy̵.”͝

B.O.S.E.C., the construct inside the head of seiun spoke to him. The streets of the mist evidentially empty, the fear of what had happened with Damos proving too much for the general populace to handle. The construct chuckled in a corrupted and distorted fashion.

“The͜y͜ ͏f͘ea҉r̴ ͜s̷o̵ ͝mu̴c̕ḩ ͘t͘hat th͏éy ̷d͡o ͜n̵o͢t g̕r͠as͟p̸ ͡w̷ha̵t͠ ͘liȩs͞ ah͟e͡a̶d͞. ̷In͜s̵t̢ead̨ ͜c̴òw͢er̴in̢g wi҉t͘h͘i̵n th͡ȩ shad͠o̵w̡ of̕ the s̕un.” B.O.S.E.C. Neared his ear. “Yo̵u ̴wouldn’t want ҉t͏o̡ ̸be̕ li͏k͏e th͝os͜e͜ ́pe̵o͝p͏l̴e, ̢would͞ yo҉u?”̛

What use is a stomach that always hungers?
What use is a soul that never rests?
Why must we endure eternal Slumber?
Before her wretched nEst

The Sins of the father are the sins of the son
What has been stained cannot be washed away
The devil’s deed cannot be undone
And thus the demons are here to stay

- The Poem of Damos, Verse 16

"Chaos and roadkills, I still have bruises from that sled." Mori grunted as he rubbed his chest. He followed right behind Ren, although in hindsight he should have kept his distance. Flour was everywhere he looked, and it made him cough like crazy. But he was much better off than Ren, who was absolutely covered in it and glared daggers at the twins. Knew those two would be up to no good.

As a smile graced his face, a small figure ran over and hugged him with all of its might. "Hey Naomi, good to see you again!" He returned the hug before kneeling down to about her height. "And how is the patient? Look at that, he managed to not lose his head!" Ruffling Naomi's hair, he stood back up and locked eyes with the leader of this gang of rascals.

"You tried to clean up? And you still kept Mio and Miu around? You are either more stubborn than I thought or you thought flour made a good replacement for a carpet." Suspecting to get punched, he quickly stopped taunting her. After all, those metal gauntlets had to hurt. "I can't really judge since I've never seen your home before, but it does look nice."

Iwao chuckled as Jirou smacked Hoshi. "We are Mori's parents, pleased to meet you. I guess we aren't the youngest around here, so you could call us old geezers. Or at the very least you could call me that."

Kasumi barked out a laugh, similar to Mori's laugh. "Oh please, I spent a solid chunk of my life with my husband and my son in the same building. I can handle idiots girl, don't worry. After all, I gave birth to Mori of all people."

"I will pretend I didn't hear that." Mori said with a dramatic sniffing noise.

"You should do that more often, that way I finally get some peace and quiet." Kasumi smirked.

"Nice to meet you, the name is Iwao Utamara. Jonin and Mori's father, I've heard many good things about your family from my son. I'm sorry that I bring a gift, but Mori was so determined to visit you that I couldn't find the time to get you something." Iwao shook Kuro's and Atsuko's hands with a smile.

"Kasumi Utamara, Jonin and mother of that rascal over there." The female jonin grinned as she shook both hands extended to her. "Like my husband said, we didn't have much time to get you something but I promise you can expect something by tomorrow at this time. Are all these kids friends or are they family? I've been wondering about that for a while if you don't mind me asking."

-----------------------

Taji didn't know why she was flying towards the Raikage's office, maybe she thought that he could help her. Landing on a tree branch, she sighed, or atleast it looked like that. Looking through the window of the office, she noticed that the Raikage had a visitor and that a familiar chakra signature was very close to her. "Who's that? Do you know her Kenji?" At times being a Sensor Ninja paid off, and this was one of those times.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tsuki/Seiun
“Oh you will, this cup ain’t for drinkin’~”

The Yuki had noticed thst before saying this, her sensei had been sloshing the water around, like she was testing it for something.

“Observe young Tsuki, this is what I’ve been trying to teach you.”

And observe Tsuki set out to do; the first thing that she noticed her instructor do was to take out an ice needle and inject it into her paitent's vein.

“Once inside with the ice needle, a Yuki could bend the water like compounds back, leaving only...”

Tsuki then noticed a black, inky substance flowing out of the paitent in drops to the cup that she had originally brought to Hama. This same substance could also be seen on the tip of the ice needle that was used.

“Now, why don’t you try holding the blood back? Remember to take this first though...”

The Yuki was then handed a cyan colored pill-like object with white markings. The purpose of the pill was apparently to focus her chakra and boost her precision with the ice needle. Tsuki had left to grab a cup of water for herself, this time to actually use as a beverage to swallow the pill.

Tsuki grunted as the pill took effect, causing her chakra to go from a flowing freling like water to a more rigid, focused feeling akin to ice. Returning to the hospital bed, The Yuki nin then took out an ice needle of her own.

Ill put it...there!

Hama had made a burrow for Tsuki to use for herself, possibly unintentionally. From there, Tsuki tried to manipulate the blood to begin the clotting process. Due to the fact that clotting was a process that happens naturally in the body, all Tsuki had to do was to help lesd the protiens to the activated platelets. By the time that Tsuki had removed the ice needle, the blood had been fully clotted.

Meanwhile, Seiun had a literal axe to grind on christmas eve, as he was spending his time sharpening his tool when a familiar voice spoke to him.

“̧T͟ak͜e a̴ look̕ ̛a͘t̢ ̶th̢at,͟ ̕bóy̵.”͝

To the Rainy Rouge's surprise, the streets were empty, a fact that caused his constructed friend to chuckle. The missing-nin let out a snicker of his own, taking satisfaction that the village who kept him captive now find themselves kept in the cage of fear.

“The͜y͜ ͏f͘ea҉r̴ ͜s̷o̵ ͝mu̴c̕ḩ ͘t͘hat th͏éy ̷d͡o ͜n̵o͢t g̕r͠as͟p̸ ͡w̷ha̵t͠ ͘liȩs͞ ah͟e͡a̶d͞. ̷In͜s̵t̢ead̨ ͜c̴òw͢er̴in̢g wi҉t͘h͘i̵n th͡ȩ shad͠o̵w̡ of̕ the s̕un. Yo̵u ̴wouldn’t want ҉t͏o̡ ̸be̕ li͏k͏e th͝os͜e͜ ́pe̵o͝p͏l̴e, ̢would͞ yo҉u?”̛

Hell. No.

As tsuki’s ice needle replaced that of Hama’s Which turned black, Hama was forced to dispose of it within the cup. Hama leered upon the sight of Tsuki holding back the the blood, separating it from the black water. A single black drop dropped down into the cup she grinned from ear to ear at the accomplishement.

“Well done, my dear Tsuki~” she clapped. “This is the gateway to many new abilities yet to come~”

I was right. Her promise, she is growing faster beyond any Yuki before her. Now if she keeps taking these special pills...that glimmer of potential may yet be realized.

“Speaking of Tsuki, I placed a an entire box of those pills at your bedside. Make sure you take them twice a day, once in the evening and once in the morning, this is very important.”

Then the yuki’s eyes glanced over to the patient. At this point, the procedure was being successful, but a new variable had thrown itself their way.

“Now the fun part...” Hama sighed. “You see young Tsuki, black water taints, not just poisons. So if you remove the black water, it will replicate more and more. That’s where we come in. Now I don’t expect you to do THIS at your skill level, but watch closely as I stop this process.”

Suddenly, she readied dozens and dozens of tiny needles from her coat. These needles floated over to the body, most covered in some kind of green fluid. In a flash, they began stabbinga ll over the body, rising up, stabbing, moving, rising up, and stabbing again. It was a melodious dance of needles sliding through flesh.

“The process is too fast for one to really take in, but this is how it works.” Hama explained, still preforming her medical treatment. “Half of my needles are covered with venom. The black water acts quickly to try and eradicate this fluid, but the coagulant factor of the venom slows down its response time. So it it focusing on my attacks with the venom instead of replicating itself. It’s trying to stay alive, like a wild animal. While I’m doing this Tsuki, change out your needles regularly.”

Hama gestured toward tsuki’s needle, which began to turn black despite the apparent drugs she took.

B.O.S.E.C.’s smile grew to cover it’s most of it’s face in a crescent moon shape. It worked around Seiun, it’s lone yellow eye growing ever sharper.

“̛Go̶o̧d ͢Sei͝u̸n͡..͜.n̶ow.̴.̢.w͟is̨e̵ man͢ k̛now̛s҉ ̢tha̷t ́f̕ear ͝is͟ ͢a ͝wea͟k̷n̷es̴s tha͡t҉ ̀m̨u̡st͡ ̧b͠e ͘e͝x̵pl͠oi͠t̕ed. F̕e̵ar̨ i͜s ̧o̵v͜errun͏nįng͏ ţh̡i̕s͠ pl͟ac̶e̷,͡ t̀ha͢t ̨m͝ean̷s ̀we͢a͡k̷nes̕s ̸o͡v̶e̶r̛ru̧ns͞ ̴it a͘s̷ we̵ll.̷”

It pointed one of its disconnected talons forward, toward a odd building. One that seemed very traditional, being four stories tall with a sturdy foundation, several branches of the building stretching out like a school.

“We śh̷oul͝d̷ p͡a͡y à ̵viśi̵t ͡t͡o̸ the mist͝’҉s M̀useu͏m͡.͏ ͞Sh̵a͏l͟l we̸?”͞

Jin, still looking out the window at the distant shores of the mist, listened to mei’s Words regarding the summit. He nodded his head, closing his eyes.

“At a time like this, where many villages are rattled, the odds of one of the large making an unprovoked attack are extremely high. I say we bring a standby force hidden in the shadows. A sizable one for this contingency.”

Furijia

*sigh*

Puffs of white escaped her mouth, crystallizing with the frost; the essence of her life bleeding away with the wind. Squeezing her way forward, she found her steps unsteady, hesitant even, as the sea of bodies threatened to wash her away. How fitting, a girl lost among the crowd.

Irony could oft sculpt a situation. Setting its chisel to skin it began its work, line by line the picture of self-deprecation appeared in the form of a smile.

She shuffled along aimlessly, browsing the store windows with half-glazed eyes. She was present in body, but her mind wandered. The results of their last mission still weighed on her mind. The mission’s failure distressed her, sure, but it didn’t really compare to self-doubt that accompanied her contribution –or lack thereof.

With another sigh, she ducked into a nearby store. It was a relatively low-end story, but as far as Furijia was concerned, it was also the most important store in the village –Amaguriama, the Candy Store. The multi-colored isles and sweet scents brought a smile to her face. Closing her eyes, she took a few good sniffs.

Her legs carried her around shelves and tables automatically, she could navigate this place in her sleep! When her eyes finally opened, she was in front of a small shelf, decorated by a colorful array of wrappers. For a moment, the melancholy in her eyes had vanished, replaced solely by puerile gluttony. There was just one problem –”Which one..?”

There came a time in every child’s life, where the greatest problem on their mind was simply which flavor candy to pick out. Freshly stocked for the holidays, the store was packed with all sorts of exotic treats not commonly seen. Sand Dangos, Rock Rice Cakes, Kirin Nectar, Sweet Bean Paste...too many sweets to name!

After careful deliberation, it had been decided, she’d just take one of each. Satisfied with her choice, she packed and cashed her sweets, walking out of the store with a bag so hefty she needed both hands to carry it.

She wobbled through the street, a slight pep in her step. The bag blocked her face (and her eyes), but that was no problem, what was X-ray vision for if not this?

Her destination was Konohagakure’s park, a nice, scenic location where she could enjoy her sweets.

Sagiso

Taking advantage of Shura redirecting the focus of his arm from restraining her own, to hitting her leg, the Nadeshiko Kunoichi leaned even closer, sticking her body inches away from Shura’s and using her fingers to wrap loose strands of her hair around his neck. She kept a firm grip on her hair, intended to choke Shura out.

Nadeshiko ~~ Sunagakure

Clad in an Ocean blue dress and lined with gold fibers, a single Nadeshiko kunoichi stepped forward. Retrieving the Hawks, she did a casual once-over.

“Well met, Hero of the Hidden Sand. Your humble servant is Chai Ling, 10th ranked Noble Star.” Smilingly, she passed the Hawks off to another Nadeshiko.

“You have our gratitude for taking care of our sister; Pleasure doing business.” Keeping things short and polite, the Noble Star gave a practiced curtsey before she turned and led the delegation of Nadeshiko away.

Mei

"A sizable contingency?" The Mizukage shook her head, disagreeing. "It's mere presence would be provocation enough. An elite squad will suffice."

Last edited:
As Sakura worked to stop the bleeding and heal the nurse, Inoichi and the ANBU turned to Kou who began to question the pair as Inoichi's gaze shifted all across the room with destroyed equipment and a downed nurse in toe.

"From what I see....your friend may have caused others to need a room here." Inoichi said as he'd allow the carnage caused by Zaku to speak for himself as the ANBU once she ensured that Zaku had been taken out of the equation the masked elite glanced down at Kou as her expression was masked before she began to walk off.

"Just a security policy in case our guest tries to act up. Only wished I was a step quicker, might have prevented people getting hurt." The ninja mused without giving a name as she gave a nod to Inoichi who nodded back before she walked off.

They needed a contingency for that cursed seal. And with Minato in a coma there was one to turn to here when it came to seals.

Sakura finished up her patch work on the nurse, who was unconscious but stable as the nurses in an adjacent room worked to help her up and on a chair to move her to urgent care. With a sigh, she walked over to Kou as Inoichi spoke with one of the other nurses on what was to be done now.

All they'd here were mumblings. "More space." "Close eye." "Lady Inuzuka."

Sakura only had an eyebrow raised, though she suspected Zaku's rather dangerous assault might have led to a change in plans. Well as far as she had been aware of.

------------
Okabe was quick to respond as the weapons deployed. Without much space to work with he had to improvise as he formed hand signs in quick response to the twin weapon strike.

"Wind Style: Cyclone Shield Jutsu!"

Okabe called out his defensive jutsu, as a wind current gathered around him and produced a protective current around him. This would serve a two fold purpose; to try and suck up the shiruken fired at him and launch them back to Reaver in a counter-attack measure.

Course, there had been the matter of the spear itself....which given its greater weight and momentum but he needed it not to do that. As all he had to do was knock it out of the direct path with the current course; and it was partially successful as the spear was knocked away from his body as it cut into his shoulder but he'd have to fight the pain as he focused on launching the shiruken back.

"W-what are you doing!?"

"I-I can't control my body! L-look out!"

The caravan swordsman that had been binding by the mysterious tendril shadow as he slashed at other confused caravan members who tried to move away as a fight among themselves seemed to have been orchestrated.

Azumi on the outside door seemed to have a plan in mind as she prepared some hand signs, while she served as guard for anyone who tried to escape as she presumed Baiyan handled general scouting in case anyone turned up on the scene.

----------
"Pleasure doing business with you. May you have a safe journey home~"

As the Nadeshiko ninja quickly accepted the payment for their services they humbly walked off and the entire thing was resolved rather quickly. This would be a neat little window to further explore and she would have to bring it to Lord Kazekage's attention later. But for now...

"Alright, let's head in." Pakura said to her team as they went to settle the other matter as they walked into Rasa's office for the official post-mission briefing. Madoka nodded as she was quick to follow as she only gave a passing glance to the departing Nadeshiko shinobi before she turned her attention to her Kazekage.

----------
Kenji had his eyes widened as he heard the other bird land by him and speak. But that confusion turned to realization as he recognized the voice and glanced over to her.

"T-taji?" Kenji asked stunned, but quickly shook his head as he observed through the window across from the tree they rested on.

"Yeah, she's a teammate on my four-man cell. Rika Yuriko. She was trying to talk to me at my place earlier before she got called in for a private session with Lord Raikage. Seemed serious, and I was a touch too curious." Kenji explained as he tried to observe the scene through the window; unable to hear but just trying to paint the visual scene in his head.

"Now then the ceremony will commence tonight at sundown. You will report back here, make certain to not mention word of this to anyone and come alone. You are doing your nation a service so you must take this as a mission of the upmost importance. Do I make myself clear?"

"Y-yes....Lord Raikage."

While Ay spoke with serious conviction, Rika had clear uncertainty in her tone. Though she tried to mask it. In truth she knew this day was possible to come, as the Yuriko family were known for their strong bodies and sustained lifespans much in a similar vain to the Uzumaki of the former Land of Whirlpools. So if the current Jinchuriki needed to transfer the Biju for whatever reason, Rika was the candidate in line to bear the responsibility.

But she never dreamed it would come to this, and so soon. She wasn't sure what to do, all she could say was yes as you did not say no to your Raikage when asked for a task of this importance. Even if her expression showed that there was concern over what she had been asked to do...

-----------
"Oh come now you don't need to go that far, just a visit here is all we could ever ask of you." And these are Tomiko's friends yes." Atsuko replied with a smile as she tried to not make a big deal of their "need" to bring a gift and clarify the other kids relation to them.

"Ninjas huh? Well I respect your craft. I myself work much better with a kitchen knife than a kunai knife." Kuro said with a sheepish grin as compared to the these ninja couple a pair of bakers seemed mundane though he tried to play it off with humor.

"Who are you calling an idiot." Hoshi mumbled with a scowl as Jirou had a little laugh at this while Mao managed to help get most of the flower off Ren though some white stains remained as the twins whistled innocently even as he glared at them.

"Oh yes! Mr. Snugglebottom is all better and I made sure not to put him in harm's way since. Thank you and he wants to thank you to." Naomi said with an innocent smile as she pressed Mr. Snugglebottom on Mori for a little hug. Tomiko had a smile at that before she turned to Mori as she noted that his folks and him got into casual teases with each other but made no comment on it.

"Hey to be fair I was busy sweeping to notice their trick. I had no idea about it." Tomiko said, though the grin on her face as she said that defense seemed to show as she made that defense. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out a little whistle, one that had been picked from the dumpster but was cleaned pretty well as she blew into it.

"All right! Time for a roll call guys!" Tomiko called out as she figured the group needed to introduce themselves to Mori's parents and she decided to go with some flair as instantly Tomiko's crew lined up in what seemed like a pre-arranged order; oldest to youngest. Tomiko began to let off a musical beat to the background before the crew began to speak up.

"My name is Ren, and I no I am not soulless just serious."

"My name is Jirou, and you can count on me to keep the group at a level head. Though others might make it hard.

"My name is Hoshi, and I am always fired up and ready for fun! And I am honest enough to know Jirou is full of it!"

"M-my name is Mao uh...n-nice to meet you..."

"My name is Miu, and this is my brother Mio. I am the older one so I am the more mature one."

"She was older by .5 seconds. So that isn't saying much."

"My name is Naomi, and this is Mr. Snugglebottom. We hope everyone here gets along and have a good time!"

"My name is Tomiko Usagi, may have heard of me but despite what your son may claim I am the one to be a future Tsuchikage." Tomiko said as she finished the introductions while Hoshi seamlessly carried the background beat in her place as everyone gave their intros to Mori's parents. Their energy & synergy on full display.

Shura watched as Sagiso used her now freed hand to wrap the hair which weren't caught in his bite to wrap around his neck. "Crap." Shura though. He let go of Sagiso's other hand and used his to grab the hair before it got too tight. "Hmm, if I can't get out of this grip, might as well use it." He thought.

Using his other arm, Shura locked it over one of Sagiso's legs around his chest. Then by twisting his legs which were uncontested, Shrua began to spin, dragging Sagiso with him. He picked up speed as he spun.

Sagiso

Slightly confused as to what Shura was trying to accomplish, but more than happy to let it happen, Sagiso waited patiently. She wrapped Shura's hand in her hair, tangling it, and as Shura rolled, she prepared to time her next move. As the first revolution happened, she stalled until the point where Shura's hand (over her leg), was now beneath it due to the change in position.

Now while both his hands were presumably trapped, Sagiso used her free hand to poke at his nose.

"Give up? Pretty sure I can poke your eyes out before you can stop me."

Sagiso

Heading whipping back from the impact of the headbutt, Sagiso was momentarily stunned. Blood oozed from her nose and lips, a deeper, richer red than her Magenta eyes, which now pinned Shura was a look of wrath.

She wasn't that violent a person, but sometimes, stubborn people required drastic measures.

As Shura built up momentum with his spin, Sagiso loosened her clamp on his chest. The leg which he hadn't locked swung down, it's heel on a collision course with the back of Shura's knee. Bearing both their weights, Sagiso had no doubt her heel-kick would cause Shura to buckle, if only slightly.
Due to their combined weight and the fact that his legs needed to move rapidly to build their momentum, the slightest buckle meant that Shura would topple, and of course, her with him. She was, however, prepared for that as she intended to use the full force from the drop to drive an elbow into head.

Well not full force, as she didn't want to kill him or shatter the nasal bone into an unrecoverable state, but she would certainly deliver enough for to break his nose and knock him out on top of it.

Seeing Sagiso let go of her leg snare, Shura also let go of the leg he was trapping under his arm. This in turn would cause Sagiso to flail off, though this didn’t completely stop her other leg coming down and hitting the back of his knee. As he stumbled down slowly, Shura saw the position Sagiso’s arm was in. “Not going to allow that.” Seeing as behind Sagiso was a wall of the training hall, Shura could put his maneuver into action. “Now.”

Shura tensed his eyes as, using his already bent legs, mustered up the strength and violently slammed Sagiso towards the wall, his trajectory curving off due to his tumbling but that didn’t change the effect. With the same motion, Shura used his now free arm to grab Sagisō’s arm and pushed it aside then use its forearm to pin Sagisō’s neck against the wall. Shura whipped the hand trapped in Sagisō’s hair to wrap her hand holding said hair in it, preventing any interventions from it. Finishing up the combo, Shura jerked his head forward for another headbutt.

Kou looked side to side, scanning both the anbu as well as the Yamanaka head. He sighed, shaking his head.

“You know what...”

He strode over to where Zaku lay on his medical bed, passed out from what the anbu did to him. He climbed the bed and plopped on the older ninja’s stomach. He crossed his dangling legs and arms whilst he closed his eyes.

“I ain’t leaving this spot till we are good to leave.” He then opened his left eye at the yamanaka. “Erm...when would that be?”

“Just a team? Mei you think too little of your foe.” Jin uttered. “The enemy could house an underground army. I believe we should do the same. An escort battalion of Yuki troops supplemented by Hozuki specialists disguising as water puddles should do the trick.”

Reaver growled, ducking as his own shuriken whizzed by his head. His eyes focused on the defensive wind style. Given wind style propelled light objects and projectiles away, throwing tools were all hit useless. Melee however...

“VERMIN like YOU must be DISPOSED!! GRAH!”

His hands dropped their weapons, opening their palms wide. They flung into the air style justu. Given they were heavy steel objects powered by chakra, they flew inside, aiming to crush his skull and batter his chest respectively

Sagiso

Stubborn bastard…

Shura's combo was devastating, whether the blunt damage to her back or the following headbutt. More blood spilled from her lips and nose, and after three shots to the face, the Nadeshiko kunoichi had had it.

The hand Shura had pinned across her neck had brought both her hands closer together and taking advantage of that she grabbed a handful of her own hair. She swiftly wrapped the strands around her wrist and pulled with the full measure of her power. Between her two hands she now had a tightened noose around Shura's neck.

In that same moment she hoisted her legs upward, planting their soles on Shura's body. Giving the boy a bloody grin, she began to flex her legs pushing Shura away from her. This added even more tension to her hair noose.

Now backed by the full might of Sagiso's entire body, the hair noose around Shura's neck would be crushing. However, Sagiso showed no mercy, this was a maneuver that could and would break Shura's neck. To avoid that, Sagiso snarled one word of advice —"Sumbit!"