• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
The crystal branches seemed to completely crush Absurd’s location, ripping through the bouncy floor and ceiling as well. However, no light had shown through. It seemed pitch black outside the tent.

*Tip Tap*

All of a sudden, as the crystal branch had ripped, the roof has begun to fix back up as well as the floor, the branch seemingly was quick to be dragged back under the floor the ground whence it came, rippiling into the floor. It seemed unnatural how the crystal was dragged down, making no logical sense whatsoever. Suddenly, a familiar face had appeared upside down in front of Guren.

“Naughty naughty!” Absurd giggled.

Absurd was floating there, his shoes stretched out as he was upside down. He cackled, doing a triple backflip before handing on his left foot’s tip toes, evedentally right back to his stage which slowly had begun repairing itself.

“My my your impatient. Introduce yourselves first! And robbing the spotlight from your friend over there is most selfish of you, tsk tsk.” He said, pointing to Mori. “Don’t let them get you down, introduce yourself to our benevolent band of boisterous beauties!”

Last edited:
Mori was still not too big on this weirdo, but couldn’t surpress a grin. “Never thought that I would ever agree with you, but I can see why you call them that. They are bold, brave and dare I say they're beautiful. Not too sure about your..um..desire to be treated like scum, but you do you." He whispered from the corner of his mouth. "I'll distract him, you guys try to capture him." He created four clones, all of them spreading out in an X formation and spewing chakra-based earth from their mouths on the ground between their feet. The ground grew into pillars with dragon heads on the sides that began spewing mud and lifted the clones with them, the real Mori was nowhere to be seen though as his own pillar rose above the other four.

“Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we have an unique preformance!” The four clones shouted like an announcer, one of them continued talking as the other three went quiet. “This young man has an unclear future, will he become a kage hated by all and picking fights he won’t win?” As soon as he finished talking, all the clones began to shout as if trying to add something to the previous sentence. “Listen, excuse for a Kage! This fight you can’t win!” All the clones turned to the middle pillar and shook their fist.

The first clone began to talk again. “Will he become a powerful fighter, striking fear into the armies of the other nations?” The same thing happened again, the clones shouted. “Madness, curse your feeble horde! Fear me, or die by my sword!” This time the clones grabbed their tanto and each of them held it up in the light, pointing it to the south-west, north-west, north-east and the south-east.

The clones began to chant and stomp their feet on the pillar they were standing on. “Some say he’s a man, some say he’s a mole. Some question what he can, every fight he’s in ends with a hole. Fire nor lightning can stop him, maybe he’ll become a king! Time for him to introduce himself, he has yet to bore me. Show yourself, Utamara Mori!” As on que, Mori leapt out of the highest pillar and managed to spin himself around in the air before landing with a bow and a big grin. Heh, not too shabby if I say so myself. He thought as he ate a Military Rations Pill to not faint from low chakra levels, which was especially dangerous due to the height he was at.

-----------------------

Taji was inwardly relieved that Darui found such a creative way to keep their location hidden. She crawled towards Aisha and Kenji. "Where did you sense the jinchuriki? This might be the only chance we get so we should use it!" She whispered as she nodded towards the bush that they were hiding behind just a few moments ago. "The jinchuriki can't be too far away, let's hurry before that kid returns."

Last edited:

“Magnificent! Splendid! Marvelous! Groundbreaking! Now That is how you do an introduction people!” Absurd exclaimed, giving a bow himself. “Now that our performers are officially introduced, we can can truly begin our most anticipated show of the century!”

The spotlights began to shift colors rapidly as they danced across the tent in an erratic fashion. Absurd went from bowing, jumping and changing to a handstand, sticking out his tounge as he did so. After a second or two of being on a handstand, he leaped up into the air, evidentially floating there! The now airborne absurd reached into his glitter covered cloak and withdrew a deck of cards. He tossed it up in the air, the deck multiplying by two, then by ten, fifty, until the airspace seemed covered by a stream of floating cards.

Absurd wasn’t one to sit still, constantly bobbing about in the air, turning upside down, side ways, while giggling hysterically. Several of the cards streamed down towards the group, nearly a hundred of them. They speeded to a collision course with the new ‘actors’, twirling with trails of yellows, reds, and blues. All of a sudden, the pictures that were on them began to come to life, poofing right out of the cards! The 7 of heart produced 7 cartoonishly long swords, 3 of clubs produced 3 medieval flails with face on them, and so on. A swarm of weapons that had recently jumped out of their card had come crashing in on the new actors and actresses.

“Ah-ha! Ha-ha! Ah-ha!” Obsurd uttered, floating about erratically in the air. “The shortest shows are always the most memorable! Ahahaha!!”

“Now, Kakashi dear, while your a very impressive ninja, your subordinates are...below your pay grade, to be honest I’m disappointed in your choices.” Hama Shook her head. “Mean while i’ve Put together a team of all stars~”

All of a sudden, a rumbling was heard from where Hama previously came from. Stomping, rushing, rustling, something was coming. A lot of something. Out of the woodwork came several dozen ice drones, humanoid ones, wyverns, all of which brandishing their own unique weapons and tools, aside one particular wyevern with no unique properties outside it’s wings shaped like scythes.

On top of that particular Wyvern, A familiar mist ninja stood, his hunter nin-mask firmly planted upon his face. A big dark blue ‘X’ painted across the mask, it could only be one person.

“Submit before your betters, Greeners.” Kai commanded the leaf ninja. “Then perhaps you will be spared.”

Last edited:
Katsuo's body stiffened up a bit as he'd been instantly encased in Crystal for a brief moment, only for it recede back into earth, showing a now shredded circus tent that slowly began reconstructing itself.
"That's a shame." He spoke up with a dark grin, taking note of Absurds strange obsession with Mori's.....show.

"Ah, I see the disappointment on you as well." Lady Guren mumbled to Katsuo, her expression blank.
"Looks like I wasnt the only one hoping he was real." She added, casting a quick handsign into the air as Absurb multiplied his deck.

"Right, genjutsu. I'll have a defense prepped just in case." Katsuo replied, casting a few of his own signs, finishing just as Absurb launched the weapon-sprouting cards towards the group.

"Release!"

As release was cast, the world around them seem to change very little...but noticeable. The swirling dark void behind the the tent was replaced with sunlight, and there several hundred of the swarming cards had turned out to be simple illusions, only a certain 48 of them being real. Amongst this, there was a murmuring that previously wasn’t present before. The words couldn’t be heard as they were incredibly faint,

Also, Absurd himself’s infamous glittering cape seemed to be a little damaged from something, and a little worn out In small patches. but after he cast release...a familiar noise was heard

*Tip Tap*

Within mere moments the gigantic swarm of cards had reappeared, and the murmuring was gone. Absurd’s state had come back to normal and the show had continued. The genjustu was reinstated It had seemed that they pair had refuse to acknowledge the weapons coming at them as real, as they propped themselves frighteningly close to the team, a mere foot or two from their targets all the way around

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
Swiftly moving behind the wall as per Mr. Kakashi's signal, Taiyo felt satisfied with his ambush. At least until he realized that not only was the ambush useless, Hama actually did bring backup, in the form of Tsuki, and some other guy he didn't know, which further complicated his emotions.

Well...this is fucking awkward as hell. Tsuki saved our lives and now we might have to kill her.

...fuck...

And to further increase Hama and another voice, which belonged to none other than the absolute Xenophobe Kai, furthered his internal fury.

“Submit before your betters, Greeners, Then perhaps you will be spared.”

I know that icicle ass didnt just fucking call me a fucking Greener. YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK HIDING, I'M GIVING THAT BASTARD A FIGHT!

Yeah, except I listened to your advice last time, and look where we're at now. So if you don't mind, I think I'll trust my own judgement thanks.

Your loss man...

“Now, Kakashi dear, while your a very impressive ninja, your subordinates are...below your pay grade, to be honest I’m disappointed in your choices.
Meanwhile, I've Put together a team of all stars~"

Bitch...
Tsuki

The Yuki-nin softly exhaled when releasing the stitches, as her body wasn't fully used to a loss of chakra, whether minor or major. She waited patiently for Hama's orders whilst scribbling down a section on Kakashi, listing his Sharingan and his Earth Wall Justu.

This encounter can only end in a battlex which I am not looking forward to. The Leaf haven't wronged me in anyway that I can recently recollect and plus Hama-sensei did say she was going to ambush them, so it's only logical to take a proactive response. However, I'm on Hama-sensei's side....hm....
Seiun
The pseudo Kiri-nin also watched attentively as Taiyo threw the fireball at Hama.

The guy has guts, I'll give him that. I'm too afraid to even spar with Hama-sensei, let alone attack first in such a situation.

As he predicted that Hama was likely going to be taking on the leader of the Kohana faction, he turned to make a request to Hama.

"Ice Empress, do I have you permission to fight the one who ambushed you on your behalf?"

Last edited:
"Perhaps it is, perhaps it isn't. All the same I know full well consequences of pushing yourself too far when recovering from fatigue." Azumi explained, as she unconsciously covered up a bruise on her hand from her own night of training before she heard Baiyan's introduction.

"A pleasure. Your reputation proceeds you and given what I've seen of your capabilities your seem to live up to Sagiso's praise. I am Azumi of Amegakure." Azumi said as a compliment, but given she sensed that Baiyan desired for her to get on with it and gave her the platform to speak she had not been about to waste it.

"The reason we came here is because I was told of your talents by Sagiso. As mentioned previously, and someone of your now all too clear skill would be an asset going forward. Aid in something that could provide mutual benefit of both our villages. Consider it a special, task force if you will." Azumi explained, as she provided the basic outline of her vision to Baiyan and would allowed the blind kunoichi the chance to process that before she'd continue.

------------
Tomiko would follow suit with the Genjutsu release, while she had not been an expert in this field but she had been knowledgeable enough for the standard release. And it seemed to work....for a time, but it appeared that if this had been an illusion it was far more powerful than anticipated. As the cards that had vanished with the "real" ones returned and the tent's distortions were adjusted back to normal. Soon the cards began to close in on them, Katsuo & Guren to be more specific as she realized that they needed to act as this guy was every bit as dangerous as he had been over the top. Guren herself seemed unphased, as she kept her composure even with the cards and weapons that moved closer to them as the Jonin placed her hands and called for a release again. It seemed to have an even minor effect, though they could not just rely on this and needed to strike as well. Though before Guren made the first move....

"Earth Style: Mudslide Jutsu!"​

With a hard punch to the ground, Tomiko produced a wave of mud around herself, Mori, Katsuo and Guren. First it seemed to act as a divider, cutting off the cards & weapons whether they be real or illusion from them before they shot out in all directions. The mud wave traveled all throughout the tent and covered all of the floor and "stage" with it. The mud would head to the edges of the tent to push against it as Tomiko had a big grin on her face while she faced Absurd.

"Oh, don't mind me. Just adding a little personal touch to this. After all, what is a road show without good ole fashion dirt road?" Tomiko asked as she seemed far from intimidated by Absurd as she coated the tent with mud and even tried to have it push through the tent as she aimed to shift the field to one much more favorable for her skill set.

------------
Darui waited till Zaku & Kou had long since left the area before he faced his squad. Though given the idea that he simply hid to listen in combined with his team's use of lip speaking he decided to address them with lip talk to avoid giving away any auditory signs that there was anything here beyond the "boar" that already faded once it served its role.

"Alright. We will go with Aisha's plan. She'll go and act unassuming while you two and myself take the forms of wolves. For this to work, you cannot act with open intent on Kumo's behalf. Work to earn her trust and simply act as you did prior to coming here. We will simply act as her "pack" so it's imperative we don't do anything to reveal ourselves." Darui advised as Aisha gave a nod as she read the lips easily enough. Kenji as well, before he saw Darui transform into a wolf in the same likeness or breed as Luna & Sky Kenji soon followed suit and they waited for Taji to do the same.

------------
As Hama's subordinates arrived, Sakura and company also were greeted with the arrival of an army of ice soldiers that seemed to gather and surround them on all sides. A young ninja with a Hunter-nin mask. Naturally Sakura seemed troubled by this, but a simply reassuring glance from Kakashi seemed to calm her down. Sakura managed to get a grip as she remembered her experience in prior missions and realized she needed to prepare herself for battle that seemed all but inevitable.

"No shame in pride in your own squad. It's commendable, but the truth is it would be rather unwise to underestimate those you've chosen to make your enemy." Kakashi said, though while he had been doing a convincing act to stall, though already it seemed that Kakashi had a plan in mind, as with the subtlest of motions he pulled a trip wire he had on hand.

Boom!!!

The wire ripped the seals, attached to a chain of explosive tags Kakashi hid along the river shore, which caused a series of small explosions, one’s powerful enough however to cause some water from the river to splash all around the area over the Kiri-nin, the ice soldiers and even themselves though Kakashi quickly formed an Earth slab to shield his team from being splashed. And Kakashi had method to his desire to keep his team dry, as Kakashi's hand was coated in electricity as he ever so quickly placed it along a section of the now soaked ground. This sent a shocking jolt from their position along the water-soaked ground and naturally travel towards the Kiri team and their ice soldiers; if all worked out well they'd be soaked to and be open to a stunning shock which would allow Team Kakashi a chance for a follow up strike.

Kakashi's aim was simple, he'd work to isolate himself and Hama. None of the others there could stand against her, and if they were going to survive this engagement he needed to keep her away from them. He'd have to trust his squad to either flee or be able to hold off Hama's ninja but given the lack of a better alternative he'd have to put faith in them. But they needed to seperate Hama's subordinates from her as Sakura herself seemed to have an idea as she made a hand sign as the flowers she had visited prior began to release some pollen...

Mori barely dodged a flail that was intent on bashing his skull in and wove hand signs in quick succession. "Earth Style: Mud Shot jutsu!" He sprayed mud all over the flail, pushing it away and making it much easier to spot the real one among the fakes. "This is insane, what on earth is this joker doing?" As he said that, it dawned on him. Joker. Absurd was using a deck of cards and he would not be surprised if he used the joker cards for something. "Well, let's not clown around any longer!" He released the jutsu that held up the rock pillars and allowed them to fall apart on the mud from Tomiko. "Time to end this!" He ran after the mud wave that Tomiko released and wove his hands into the Tiger seal and concentrated his chakra into his hand, his clones following him to deflect any attacking weapons and to attack any joker cards they could find.

"Hello there, how are you feeling? Overwhelmed, like you're drowing in emotions? Let me give you a taste of what that feels like. Earth Style: Earth Flow River jutsu!" Mori said to Absurd with a grin as he slammed his hand onto the ground causing the mud underneath Absurd flow seperately from Tomiko's jutsu. Soon Absurd would be sweeped off his feet, no matter what jutsu he would focus on and if all else fails he still had his clones ready to attack. He just hoped that this fight wouldn't drain much more chakra, he already used a Military Pill and this could seriously hinder them.
---------------------

Taji looked at Darui mouthing instructions and transforming into a wolf, followed by Kenji. Even with her teammates transformed as wolves, it was clear that they were waiting on her. She nodded and transformed into a similar wolf as the others, although visibely smaller than the others due to her smaller stature. She looked at the rest of her team, as if she was looking for someone to confirm that she looked just like a wolf. It was a weird feeling to be on all fours, but she would have to endure it.

Absurd eyed the flowing mud over Near him, as well as heard both Tomiko and mori’s Whimsical remarks. He did a small little dance, not even bothering to even look at the mud wave. That’s when the oddest thing happened. He back flipped into the air, cackling madly. He was just floating there, not on strings or anything, just floating in the room! He was upside down looking down at his actors

“Drowning? No. Why, I feel quite on air hehe-hah!”

He put a arm behind his back, like a performer would do when addressing his audience. He looked toward the floor which seemed to become quite the mess from tomiko’s both defensive and versatile justu. A wide grin plastered on his face.

“Ooh the plot thickens! Excitement races while the wave of mud encroaches the scene! Oh the humanity!” He swooned dramatically. “But fret not! Our main character, Absurd, is here to save the day!”

He clicked his feet together in the air, making a resounding, yet, familiar sound.

*Tip Tap*

Upon the last tap, the floor had begun to sink lower, creating a wall like boundary around the actors that was comprised of the three feet of flooring that didn’t sink with them, pooling up down in the bowl he had created.

“Feel a sinking feeling? Or is that just the dread wallowing up in your hearts?! Ohhh it grows near, ever so near! Are you ready for this?!”

He, still with his arm behind his back, front flipped down toward the group, a cloud of smoke appearing from under him. All of a sudden, he stood atop a large, twenty foot tall ball with bizzare shapes and colors plastered all on it like a circus. Firmly place atop it, he flipped himself to where he was standing on his hands while his legs were up in the air, balancing on the ball.

“Let’s get this ball-a-rolling, run actors, Run! Aha-ha-haa!”

He had begun to run using his hands on top of the ball, paddling it. The ball had indeed begun to roll, at a rather fast pace. It rounded to try and crush the team right in front in one blow.

*BOOM!*

An explosion sounded as water was sent high up into the air, and crackling of lighting was heard. It was clear what was to happen. Kai couldn’t freeze enough in a short amount of time before Kakashi would cool them all. They were finished...or so he thought. Hama snapped her fingers waving her hand into the air. All of a sudden, the water splashed around as well as the water coating the ground had been turned to ice, the lightning stopping dead in it’s current. Super human reaction speed...it was like Hama used no time to think whatsoever.

“Oh...would you look at that. Ammunition. Your too kind Kakashi~“

The ice, still in the air had begun to sharpen, angling at team Kakashi, aiming at the earth slab Kakashi had summoned. With a flick of her wrist, the ice had been proppelled at alarming speeds. One of them hitting a tree stump along the way, ripping through most of it before stopping. The rest of the bombardment hammered away at the barrier Kakashi made. And whenever they broke apart on the rock after doing their impact, they simply recrystalized and continued their onslaught. Renewable ammunition!

The rock barrier burst after a second of taking the heat, or rather the cold. Exposing the team to hama’s ice machine gun fire. Kai took this opportunity to flank with his ice army, some of them being hit with the ice rounds, but instead of being toppled or broken, the ice only added to the overall form of the drones, as they swooped in to slice at Taiyo and Sakura with full on slashes and gashes from ice scythes and swords. A multi pronged assault.

“Seiun, if you would be so kind~.” Hama instructed

Katsuo was about to cast a defensive jutsu, when Mori and Tomiko simultaneously sprung into action. He watched several whimsical events play out in front of him, from Tomiko and Mori's combination mud flood attack, to Absurds unexpected flight to escape, it all lead to absolutely no progress.

"Absurd, we don't have time for your games, and this continuous auditory casting is becoming a tiresome act already." Katsuo said quietly as the floor began sinking at the circus performers command. The water nin pulled a handkerchief from his side pouch and cleanly tore away two small strips of fabric with haste. He then rolled both pieces of fabric between his fingertips, causing them to wrinkle into densely rolled balls.
"Lady Guren. Disable the genjutsu once more please. Get me as much time as you can." He asked, choosing to ignore the conditions he'd been put in as he promptly plugged his ears with the thick fabric ovals.
"Mountain Shifting Palm Style!" He internally roared, smacking his palms together with satisfying hollow clap. His chakra focused, amping up his abilities to there max, and his hands took on a noticeable change as chakra began pooling in his palms and wrists, causing a sort of pressure to emit from the boy.

"You want time? Oh, I see." Guren had initially questioned Katsuo's one man plan, but after reviewing his actions, she had a decent idea of what he was trying to achieve.
"I'll hold it off, but the effects may not be permanent, so don't mess up." She replied, casting the same hand sign that was effectively now the staple of this fight.
"Release!" She growled, holding her stance and chakra output as to lengthen there free time.

With the world around them constantly shifting, it would be easy to miss something obvious, but Katsuo change in location, that was very noticeable. Within a moment, the boy exited the growing hole he once resided in, and closed the gap between he and Absurd, before unloading an upper palm strike aimed right for the 'clowns' lower abdomen, showing off the same intense speed and strength he had back in the tournament.

"This kids a Chunin, huh?" Lady Guren thought to herself, looking on mildly impressed from the result of Katsuo's many years of physical training. He was fast, for a kid.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku wasn't surprised by the teammates appearing and heard Furijia try to tell the natures of the enemy squad, though with trouble as she appeared to have bit her tongue.

The three ice are definitely walnut brain, this ice jonin, and that person with that pulled the jonin back... so that means the boy without the headband has lightning style and the person in the river uses water style...

Raiku took cover under the slab and thought about who he was going to fight.

I could take the lightning style-

He was interrupted in his thought as he heard a male voice that wasn't Kai's say that he wants to fight the one that attacked the jonin.

I guess Taiyo has him... the one in the river? No, she uses water style... Kai? Ehh, better let someone else take care of him. Too hectic for me...

Raiku finally set his sights on Tsuki.

Bingo.

Suddenly the stone slab was barraged with a flurry of ice style attacks. Once it ended, Raiku quickly rolled out and reached the trees, while blocking incoming attacks with his sword. He activated his Sharingan and decided to wait for the attack. However Raiku seemingly jumped out of the tree and went straight to Tsuki to slash at her with his sword as a sneak attack during the barrage.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Seiun
Nodding in acknowlagement, Seiun began to create four clones, two attempted to directly assault Taiyo, while the other two began firing a short barrage of lightning balls at Team Kakashi, who was currently under heavy assault from the collective efforts of Hama and Kai and a small one from Tsuki. The real Seiun began to approach Taiyo slowly, preparing for a counterattack. He had little concern, as Kai's forces plus his two clones were sufficient enough to finish them.

I almost feel bad for them, I took the full force if Kai's multi pronged attack. And these are enemies, combined with his hatred for 'Xenos' as he calls them, they're gonna have a bad time.

Fourtunately, the one who had assaulted Hama was getting retribution thanks to Kai's ice scythe. Seiun began to rush towards Taiyo on the offensive, causing the Leaf-nin to be pushed back as he countered whenever he could.
Tsuki
All Tsuki did to contribute to the assault at this point was fire a medium sized ice ball at the Leaf-nin. Unlike her teammates, who seemed to crave combat as one craves food, she lacked such an instinct, but unlike before when she would refuse to do anything at all, at this point, Tsuki thought self defense as the only way she'd fight. Which is exactly what happened as Raiku assaulted her off guard. She only narrowly managed to dodge and only then was she able to take in the scene.

Oh no...I've been targeted...dammit. I'll have to defend myself, but what good will that do? Snap out of it Yuki! You can do this.

Tsuki began to take a defensive stance and began to formulate what would be the best method to attack Raiku. Finally, she decided on using a jutsu to approach.

"Ice Release, Icicle Swallow!" Tsuki shot a barrage of ice needles at Raiku, mostly to scout out what chakra nature he had.
Taiyo
The Leaf-nin soon found himself in a tight position, as the wall had now been destroyed which left his team open to the assault. Taiyo narrowly managed to dodge the strikes of the scythe only to be met by two clones.

Pick and choose, pick and choose, PICK AND CHOOSE!

Taiyo chose to strike the clones, which promptly lead to him getting struck by the scythe.

SHIT!

SHIT!

One thing lead to another, and now he was blocking and countering the attacks of some Kiri-nin, while also being pushed back away from all the madness due to the impact of each blow.

At least I don't have to deal with Kai, we did fight against each other, but we weren't exactly friends, so I don't blame him for his attacks.

Tomiko herself felt the ground they stood on begin to sink as Abusrd had once again began to alter the tent, but that proved to be the least of their worries as Katsuo seemed to amp himself up and charged with near blinding speed towards Absurd direction as Absurd charged at them on that ball of his.

Tomiko got over the shock of Katsuo's bold and impressive display and decided to follow up on it. With Katsuo busy with the man himself, Tomiko aimed to focus on the giant death ball he seemed to be rolling on.

"Earth Style: Mobile Core Jutsu!"
Tomiko slammed on the mud-soaked field, as the area just around the the giant ball that Absurd formed began to sink even further than the rest of it. Making a hole that should hold the ball in place as Tomiko aimed to stop his momentum to a halt. Though Tomiko had not been settled with just stopping the ball.

"Earth Style: Mud Spear Jutsu!"
Using the mud Tomiko had produced in mass with her Mudslide, she used a sizable collective of it to form a large spear. One Tomiko fired right at the ball as she aimed to slice clean through it.

-----------
Aisha saw that everyone had transformed into wolves, and she had to admit they matched Luna & Sky's likeness as far as being in the same line pretty well. Minus one or two differences only she'd spot but that only helped sell they were part of a pack and not just carbon copies. With that, she had given her seal of approval.

With that in mind, the time had come to get to work, her plan simply involved acting as some unassuming traveler. With no headband to call her own there really had been nothing to tie her to any nation beyond her Inuzuka status, which given Kiri had Uchiha and what meant little and gave her no ties to Kumo.

Aisha walked over to the waterfall, as she seemed to just be going for a drink of water. Sky & Luna followed while Darui would follow just to keep a careful observation of the events as he sold being just a wolf along with Kenji; who had done his best to mirror the mannerisms and movements.

----------
Pakura led her team to the edge of the northern island as all that separated them and the Western island that had been next on Pakura's search list thanks to some useful info from Hinagiku was some water that divided each island from each other. Pakura turned back to Yasu & Madoka after a moment to ponder what to do.

"Well, don't suppose either of you have a better method to cross than just walking over the sea." Pakura asked as she figured her Coyote pack would have been useless for this. Madoka thought over what to do, but glanced at Yasu as while she had an idea in mind she wanted to see if Yasu had a better one.

-----------
Kakashi frowned as now only had Hama managed to counter his combat attack, but turned it against the Copy Ninja and his team as his Earth slab began to get bombarded with ice shots and it had been inevitable that it would fall.

Kakashi needed a way to protect the team from the ice, and strike back on Hama. And just before the ice crumbled Kakashi formed a plan as he prepared some hand signs and reached into his ninja bag....

moments later, the Earth slab was broken to bits as Hama had been unrelenting and fired more of her renewable ammunition towards the team. Kakashi stared intently with his Sharingan; crouched with a hole ahead of him and the ice incoming as they shot towards the group as he quickly made the motions for a new technique as a guest of wind began to circle around the area.

"Wind Style: Cyclone Cover Jutsu!"
Kakashi seemed to cover the group's immediate boundary with a gust of wind that generated a miniature twister; though it lacked offensive utility & had mainly been a means to deal with projectile ninja tools, the use seemed quite fitting as the projectile icicles were sucked up into the twister and spun around and around.

Crack.
It appeared Kakashi had not yet finished, as his preparations made before the slab broke came to light as a second Kakashi appeared from underneath; as he jumped behind Hama and had a pair of chains that he worked to try and bind around the Kiri-nin.

Sakura herself seemed to far worse, as from the looks of things she was sliced clean in half with one of Kai's ice drones. Her expression seemed to convey horror....before it faded along with her body.

The "Sakura" there had been a Genjutsu illusion, a result of the pollen-based Genjutsu Sakura had released moments earlier. As it produced a Genjutsu after image while the real Sakura appeared away from the carnage of battle as she focused on Kai's drone army and formed her hands together.

"Senbonzakura Style: Flora Barrage!"
All around the river, flower petals were coated in Sakura's chakra and broke apart to hand in the air and form a collective swarm. Sakura herself mixed in some of the flower petals she had gotten from Ino at the flower ship to conserve on the chakra to form her own from scratch as soon enough they shot out as Sakura aimed to use her hyper sharpened petals to try and slice at the bulk of Kai's army and of course aimed some at Kai himself as Sakura worked to deal with the most pressing danger for herself and Taiyo.

Hyōryugetsu

A clash of Fire and Ice -errr, Lightning and Ice. Close enough, right?

The crackling sound of lightning gave way to the shatter of overlapping ice shards, electric sparks dancing across the river currents stifled by a frozen blanket of frost crystals seizing the river. As the Jonin clashed, Hyō played the unfortunate spectator to their chakra fueled probes. The little liquid lady let loose lacrymal caterwauls as she fled the scene of the clash, riding along the river currents. Quite a classic case of an innocent bystander getting caught in the cross-fire -getting shot while laying down- a victim of errant arrows and ballistic bullets.

Lamentable as the situation was, fortunately, she had only been caught between the clash and hadn't been the direct target of either Jonin. As such, the dancing sparks and cascading ice shards only caused the girl moderate amounts of distress and damage. Even more fortunate was the fact that the newly formed blanket of ice provided a layer of insulation which served to restrict the volatile current.

Emerging upon a distance river back, Hyō expression had settled into one of extreme annoyance or perhaps livid rage -she herself wasn't quite sure. Her body shimmered, translucent liquid from the river pooling together to construct the figure of a girl before color and pigmentation settled into place. Thin tendrils of mist coiled off her skin, condensing around her as if a thin robe of ethereal, lofty, clouds. Nature itself had garbed her in a beautiful gown -even in retreat, she was stunningly elegant.

In truth, her exposure to Ice-release had, quite obviously, dropped the temperature of her body to near freezing. Her very being now naturally emanated a chill that rivaled those created by the famed Ice-release users of the Yuki clan. Said chill was causing the water vapor in her immediate vicinity to condense into a wispy mist -her robe-like regalia. She surely would've been a picture of fantasy, a fairy descended into the mortal realm heralded by nature itself, had her expression not been a mask of unsightly rage and frustration. With a chill that rivaled the trio of Ice users around her, she locked onto a target -a pink-haired kunoichi. While she might've had no beef with the Konoha shinobi, unavoidable circumstances had floored her irritation for 0 to 60 in moments, leaving the Hōzuki rather volatile emotionally. Since, sadly, she couldn't take it out on her teammates, her foes become the next best choice.

Jabbing a finger fiercely into the sky, Hyō sped up the formation of her Mist veil, Water Release: Hiding in the Mist. Backed by the prodigious amounts of water around her, already chilled to a low temperature by Hama's Icy wrath, Hyō was able to quite easily cause a swirling shroud of Mist of blanket the battlefield, stifling vision and filling the air with a frigid chill. She knew for certain that her teammates would be able to navigate the Mist, they were Mist ninja after all -but, the Meat-shield was probably going to be in for a bit of trouble. Well, he was expendable anyway.

Slinking across the battlefield, hidden by clouds of Mist, and the stampede of Ice drones, Hyō cautiously approached Sakura.

Furijia

Frozen in place, heart thumping in her chest; drowning out even the shatter of ice shards against the earthen wall, and the subsequent rumble and fracture of stone as the wall collapsed, Furījia tightly gripped onto Riajū as adrenaline-driven veins crawled their way across her face, her Byakugan activating itself in response to her emotions. The incoming ice-shards slowed in her vision, finally snapping her out of her reverie. Her knuckles white on the shaft of her weapon, the Hyūga heiress ducked, dodge, and defended as she initiated a retreat.

Her spear danced between her fingers, the shaft twisting & twirling, advancing & retreating, brandishing & withdrawing, accurately striking down the frozen projectiles she couldn't dodge, and crackling with thunder as it intercepted the occasional lightning ball. Perhaps, had her hands not been shaking, her legs not been quivering, a pit of butterflies not in her stomach, she could've made a perfect retreat. However, the reality was, each subtle shiver created an overlapping cascade of mistakes which manifested themselves as cut across her arms, legs, and torso. Nevertheless, she made a successful retreat, emerging from Hama's target zone soon after her teammates. From under the scope of the machine gun, and beneath the frigid gazes of an ice army. Even though she'd escaped the most immediate danger, Kai's ice drones closed in quickly.

With the handful of seconds she had left before contact, Furījia steadied herself. Her breathing stilled as her enhanced vision focused on the advancing army and its commander. She'd met this particular Kiri-nin before, the odd one that had barged into the Hyūga mansion confident of taking on 3 Hyūga and 2 Uchiha, while smack-dab in the middle of enemy territory. He was an odd one, to say the least -or as her sister had put it- 'a confident, Yuki-flavored snowcone with extra Ice.'

The mob of ice sculptures advanced, their path carpeted with a roiling mist. Furījia observed as they approached, the Mist of no concern to her. She could still see with crystal clarity each crystalline pattern that constructed the icy soldiers. The troop advanced, bringing with it an imposing atmosphere of glacial ruthlessness, but faced with all this, Furījia smiled, her memories stirring. Her sister's complaining voice ringing in her memory, 'Ahh, if I'd known the gentle fist before I'd battled Kai then I wouldn't have had so much trouble.'

During one of their training sessions before the final round of the Chūnin Exams, she'd listened to Sagisō complain and nag. Her elder cousin-turned-sister had figured that hitting Kai's Ice drones with the gentle fist would be an effective way to shut them down permanently. Not through force, but instead by disturbing the chakra that kept them running. A machine without fuel was just a hunk of steel, and Ice without chakra was just a sculpture. While Sagisō hadn't had a chance to test her theorem, Furījia held confidence it would work. She'd always trusted her elder sister, ever since then...her eyes briefly closed in reminiscence.

=========================================================================================

A few days before the Final Round of the Chūnin exams

It went without saying, but with a new Hyūga indoctrinated into the Clan, and one closely related to the Clan Leader at that, Sagisō's status within the clan had been a subject that had the echelon of the clan debating back and forth. By blood, she was qualified to adopt the status of a Hyūga Heiress and be in the running for the next Clan Head, however, she had lived beyond the Clan's boundaries for her whole life, how could such a person be given full reigns over the clan? Logically, she clearly wasn't qualified for the position. Even disregarding the matter of her loyalty, her capabilities were also questionable.

With people such as Shura out on missions, the only member of the clan available to spar against Sagisō had been Furījia, and as such the sisters from other mothers who'd only recently met, found themselves confronting each other before the watching eyes of the Clan. Beneath the weighty gazes of her fellow clanmates, the few elders who'd personally came to attend the match and the invisible stares that crawled across her back, from those who watched via their Byakugan, Furījia found herself stiff-limbed, and heavy-hearted.

Soundly and succinctly; utter defeat was the obvious outcome. Leaving regretful sighs echoed, thick with disappointment, the spectating Elders departed one by one. Each sigh wrought a tempest of emotions shame and self-loathing, stifling the young girl. As the last Elder vacated the room, the clink of the wooden resounding as it closed, Furījia sullenly slumped to her knees, the tears of her disgrace pooling within her pupils. The din of closed doors boomed like thunder in her ears, the barrier that dammed her emotions fractured, and shattered, releasing stream after stream of clear liquid, pouring down her cheeks, and falling upon the wooden floors.

While not a word of admonishment had been voiced, the still unvoiced sentiments were deafening -she'd failed. A dreary shroud, a feeling of abandonment, overtook her. One by one her clansmen had departed, leaving her downtrodden and alone. Suppressed sobs shook her childish frame, desolate shivers as her blood ran cold.

Opposed the weeping girl, one person remained. Watching on silently, Sagisō hadn't moved a muscle ever since the match had ended. Tenders eyes, a hue of magenta, witnessed the entire scene. To the Nadeshiko kunoichi, the duo were already sisters, whether related by blood or not. She already had some hundred odd other sisters in Nadeshiko, so what was the problem with one more? Sisterly affection was something deeply ingrained into the older girl's being, it was the way of life of Nadeshiko.

Soft footfalls eliminated the distance between the cousins-turned-sisters, and falling to her knees, Sagisō embraced her ailing sister, the sleeves of her kimono were brandished, wiping away the girl's tears. Clasping Furījia cheeks, she directed the younger girl's eyes to her own, a tacit conveyance of warmth and reassurance. Without another moment, she pulled the girl to her bosom, her lips parted, a song filling the training hall.

"One day you will realize,
The stars you are chasing,
shine bright deep inside you,
But will you ever let it shine from within
And cast all of your fears aside?
You'll see the light, but until that day comes

My Dearly Beloved Be strong, I shall be there
Always here beside you
So, keep your head held high
The shadows of this world
Will try to steal you away into their arms,
But you belong in mine

We are one within a dream
So hold me close and count the stars with me
All our scattered memories I will find the pieces, one by one

Ocean waves drift over me
I'll keep you in my memory
This dream that lives within your eyes
I wish to see it come to life

(My Dearly Beloved Be strong, I shall be there)
A thousand blades unto the sky
(Always here beside you So, keep your head held high)
Reach out and link our worlds, yours and mine
(The shadows of this world)
Let the tide rush over you
(Will try to steal you away into their arms)
And one day I know we shall meet again
(But you belong in mine)
My Dearly Beloved."
=========================================================================================

Eyes opening, a renewed confidence welling from within them, she charged forward. 'They're just training dummies, they're just training dummies, they're just...'

Repeating her mantra-like chant within her head, she engaged the closest Ice drone, delicate but deadly fist falling across the construct's surface. The Ice drone froze, the chakra fueling its movements disturbed, fractures formed across its surface as it collapsed into pieces. However, with its internal store of chakra thrown into chaos, it didn't reform.

Plunging into the Ice-army, the Hyūga heiress struck out with her full mastery of the gentle fist. Although she'd done no such thing as conquering her trepidations, she'd reassured herself enough to battle the ice drones. Her Byakugan allowed her to keep tabs on each of the drones around her, she flittered just out of their grasp ensuring they could neither outmaneuver her nor encircle her. She still messed up, a trembling arm, or a nervous flinch, allowing the drones to produce a fresh tear in her flesh, but she was, for the most part, steadily cutting down on the number of ice drones around.

“Ah-ha! Such shock! Don’t fret for an act you find tiresome! I’ll throw in a surprise!”

As Guren released the genjustu, something’s of note had appeared. The area which they had sunken to had it’s walls very ragged and worn, coarse like rock, rather than the playful bouncy exterior it seemed. Absurd’s ball changed dramatically in appearance when the genjustu was off. It seemed to be a ball only held together by strands. Like it had barley any structure, most certainly not to put any pressure on. Then how was Absurd on top of it?

The voice came back, murmuring somethin inaudible from from Absurd’s location at most of the team’s distance. All except Katsuo that is.

“Grass style: Grand illusion justu.”

*Tip Tap*

After Absurd spoke those words, the genjustu was placed yet again, aside Katsuo who had decided to plug his ears. The cheery colors of the wall and ball formed back and the murmuring was gone for all except Katsuo. That’s when Katsuo landed a successful strike against against Absurd’s abdomen, which was fairly easy since he was in a handstand. Absurd was hit, sending him flying off into the air. He eventually stabilized, looking down at Katsuo.

“Ah! You got me! Bravo! But alas, that is all you will manage. I bit thee fairwell...!”

Upon closer inspection to the ball, at the top where Absurd used to stand, there was a tag that was painted over. Could it be...? As soon as Tomiko had slammed her rock spear into the ball, it violently detonated! The ball was 100% comprised of explosive tags! Katsuo was on a giant bomb! *BOOM!* the explosion rocked the zone, shaking the very ground they stood on. Absurd howled in laughter as his trap had completed on one of the actors. Katsuo was in the epicenter of the explosion, and it’s radius was enough to cover most of the entire arena they fought in.

Hama cocked her head to the side, seeing the wind style justu cast by white fang Junior. It would be difficult to fight against all five natures, from what she had seen. She smirked, stopping her machine gun fire. That’s when suddenly, a chain became wrapped around her body, Kakashi coming right from the ground. He seemed slightly surprised, which is more than anyone has gotten out of her in a battle since the Hü incident.

“Oh? Good form Kakashi.” Hama spoke kicking on to Kakashi’s Head. “Interesting hair color. Tell me, are you related to the Hü by any chance?”

A thick mist has enveloped the pair and then some. She didn’t seem worried from her position, just surprised that she got in it in the first place. She seemed more entranced by kakashi’s hair than the fight.

Kai watched as a mist came into that battlefield, not before a certain hyuga had gotten the guts to start disabling his drones and breaking them apart. It had seemed she had figured it how he kept them together. Not only that, but a certain pink haired kunoichi had taken a liking to his drones and encoded to rittle them with holes before they shatter into a million pieces. A stray sharpened petal nicked his mask, forming a small scratch. He was surprised by this, touching the scratch. Pretty deep. It would have been worse were it to hit his face. He growled, looking down at fujira, who began the affront upon his drones. He put his hands together.

“Yuki clan secret technique: Abolute death: Quarter state!”

A large square plate of ice formed on top of her shiny and crystallized. Within a moment, the ice plate was sent forcing down like a hyrdaulic press. He was going to crush Fujira, right then and there. Quelling the vile Xeno without incident.

Last edited:
One of the Katsu-clones running the perimeter, caught wind of the originals current obstacle and decided to keep a moderate distance to scope the battlefield, making sure to stay away from the mid-ranged Genjutsu.
"Shit!" Both the original Katsuo and the clone cursed simultaneously as there sharp senses locked onto the tags, but for very different reasons.

"Great Bubble Dome Jutsu!" The clone yelled as it dove in front of the Iwa squad, forming a large, wide bubble around the group just as the explosion occurred.
While explosive tags on there own weren't a giant threat to the bubble, the sheer number generated enough force to cause the bubble to quiver around the group for a short moment, before ultimately popping. Fortunately enough, most of the blasts heat and force had been compromised before it had any chance to reach the group, and the clones open-armed stance allowed him to absorb most of the residual shockwave, inevitably leading to his 'pop' as well.

While all of this was happening, the original Katsuo kicked off the ground with all his force, mirroring his clones actions, only his target location was directly above the explosion point.
"Bubble Dome Jutsu!" He yelled, his body being engulfed by the familiar safety of his highly shock absorbent jutsu.
"Don't fail me now!" He internally battered himself, throwing his palms forward as more small amounts of chakra trickled into them.

~Boom!~

He felt the impact of the blast, he felt the bubble compress against the blast to such a degree that said bubble was touching his palms, he felt his jutsu give way under the force, and he felt the residual shockwave smash into his exposed palms, his vision went white.....Katsuo was gone.

Or, that's at least what appeared to happen. When in reality, the young man had used the residual force from the blast to propell himself upwards at such speeds, his skin felt as if it were going to strip away from his face. His forearms were coated in fresh singe marks as his defense wasn't quite enough to absorb all the damage. He was barely able to focus his vision enough to glance forward at his target. His trajectory had been aimed for Absurd, and his body had rolled and straightened out so his left palm pointed high to the sky, effectively turning himself into a massive spear aimed right for Absurds only exposed eye.

Last edited:
Furījia

"Uwawa-!?"

Amidst her Ice-locked combat, the girl immediately noticed the swirling strands of chakra that eventually materialized themselves into a giant slab of Ice that bore down on her from above. She inadvertently released an odd mixture of a shriek and a mewl of astonishment. The Ice plate descended, and the girl scrambled to dodge, her petite body weaving between, and when she could, under, the legs of the Ice drones. The heavy plate of ice was upon her in moments, sickening crunches echoed as it briefly jammed on the surrounding ice sculptures, the tallest of whom towered over Furījia. It's momentary halt allowed the girl she needed to dart from beneath its shadow.

Crunch!!

The sounds of her previous battleground being crushed rang out behind the young girl, as she heaved a panicked sigh of relief. Her hand resting over her beating heart, she allowed herself to relax for a moment, focusing her attention on Kai -the jutsu's caster. A pout formed on her lips, and she mentally filed this grievance away in her heart. She glared at the Yuki, sticking her tongue at him and showing him the whites of her eyes (Ironically, the Byakugan gave that statement new meaning) as she threatened, "I'm gonna tell big sister on you!"

Baiyan

"Oh..?"

Shifting her weight on her sword, the blade and sheath rattling against each other as they collided, she voiced a slight interest in Azumi's proposal. "You speak confidently, however, I'll need more concrete details than that."

Azumi may have spoken of benefitting both their villages, but Nadeshiko was a rather unique village, it didn't exactly face the same challenges as many of its contemporaries, and likewise, it's problems weren't common among the other ninja villages.

Kai gave a satisfied smile to himself as he had heard audibly crunches from the ice plate he’d thrown down. He puffed out his chest and felt quite satisfied with himself...that is...until the hyuga in question emerged from the rubble, sticking her tounge out. His eye twitched behind his mask, his fists tightening up.

“Why you...Xeno mongrels like you should be sent straight to hell!”

His temper got the better of him, as he wove together several handsigns. To hell with chakra reserves, this vile greener is dying here. No matter the excess.the ice plate that had smashed down remained on the floor, however, several ice drones that were nearby fujira begun to shift into ice plates themselves. It wasn’t long before she was surrounded by ice plates. An ice plate was above her, under her, as well as fully formed on her sides. Kai growled as chakra quickly burned off his fingertips.

“Yuki clan secret technique: Absolute death Full state!”

She was encumbaced in a cube of ice, each plate as thick as the next, four feet. Hama crowned at Kai’s move. He had been to rash, using such a powerful move so early before they even found the jinchurki. He simply looked away in disapproval as she let that play out. Kai grunted in anger. He wasn’t about to let another Katsuo escape his icy grip.

“Die! Did you swine! Incompetent! Scourge!”

He stomped, weaving his hands to control the plates. He clapped his hands together, the plates from the top and bottom slamming down towards her, the bottom one raising her to meet the top on. They boxed her in utterly, and seeing as how Sagiso couldn’t find a counter in hyuga manor for this technique, it would be assumed to be useful here. A perfect trap. For a Yuki.

Kou and Zaku has made it back to camp, where there favorite spider armed and purple haired ninjas awaited them. Sakon gestured towards them as they came closer.

“Good, you found the runt.”

“H-hey, I’m not a runt! I’m-“

“Kidomaru and I came up with a battle plan.” Sakon continued, ignoring Kou entirely. “We shall sent spiders all across the island, find every nook and cranny the jinchurki could possibly hide behind, having eight eyes on every surface. While this will be a lengthy process, we need to determine where she is, and where our ‘visitors’ have gone.”

Kidomaru seemingly already had several hundred of small spiders in front of him, each one he was attaching a strand to, allowing him to sense where they were and when they stopped moving. If they sensed anything or died, their movement would stop. Either would tell him what he needed.

Zaku growled at Sakon. He didn’t like how Kou was treated, nor did he want to say anything to his superior...as he knew how he kicked during his training before the chunnin exams. It was best to get on his good side as to not send the team into chaos. He simply huffed as Kidomaru let loose the spider brigade to scout out the island

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku suddenly turned into multiple crows which surrounded Tsuki, obstructing her vision. The number of them seemed to grow bigger and bigger.... suddenly a large explosion was heard as there was suddenly smoke in the battlefield. This was due to the real Raiku activating his trap. It was meant to notify them when the smoke went high into the air, but for now it would cover the battlefield along with the mist.

If I put in this smoke, maybe it's not completely Mist. Then I can somewhat use my Sharingan...

Raiku pinpointed Tsuki with his Sharingan, thought it was a bit blurry, and started heading towards her, but it appeared as if she was heading father and farther away...

Mori felt like everything went on at once. The genjutsu that they were appearantely trapped in was dispelled and revealed the ball that Absurd was on to be a giant bomb just as Katsuo was above it, landing a hit on Absurd that caused the preformer to get launched from the ball. "Katsuo! Watch out!" He yelled as he wove handsigns at a rapid pace. "Earth Style: Rock Push jutsu!" A rock pillar shot towards Katsuo in an attempt to push him out of the blast radius, but got blown to bits instead due to the bomb going off. He noticed that Katsuo created a bubble shield around his team and himself, but he didn't trust enough to not create some reinforcements himself. Mori motioned his left hand and began weaving handsigns as the four clones followed his example, shouting out the same jutsu name. "Earth Style: Rock Dome jutsu!"

Five rock domes rose from the ground and protected the Iwa team behind the bubble, not wanting to risk debris from a destroyed dome to damage the shield and having five defenses rather than six. Team Iwa had a very small space left to stand, but it beat getting their bodies torn to shreds and becoming so mutilated that not even their family could recognize their scorched corpses. The four clones dispersed due to them running out of chakra and the real Mori collapsed onto his hands and knees, exhausted from putting too much chakra in his last two jutsu because of his fear of losing his friends and team leader and letting the tension get the better of him, shaking and muttering one name over and over. The name of a friend that he couldn't save. "Katsuo...Katsuo...Katsuo..."

------------------------------------------

Taji needed some time to adjust to becoming a wolf and act like one, but she got it down in due time and sticked to the rest of her 'pack'. As they arrived at the waterfall, she realised how thirsty she was. It would be hard to poison the water as there was a waterfall right next to her, so she decided to take a drink. After making sure that she drank like a wolf by using her tongue, she quenched her thirst and began to act like a relatively young wolf that was a bit tense. She grimaced inwardly, that wouldn't be too far from her real emotional state.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tsuki
Now, Tsuki knew that she was going to loose this battle. She knew that these leaf-nin outclassed her in multiple areas, it was only now that she realized how much. The Yuki-nin uselessly began to swat at the crows, which had about as much of an effect as electricity to pure water. As if to make things worse, she heard the sound of an explosion, likely from her opponent. However, before she could properly analyze what was currently happening, her eyes began to feel heavy.

Crap! I fell into a genjutsu. There's gotta be a way to dispel this. C'mon think....

The world soon became blurred as the swirling blackness of the crows began to become solid darkness in the form of closed eyes. The genjutsu had successfully worked, and now she was trapped.
Seiun
Seiun had decided to temporarily end his onslaught of Taiyo, now favoring to stare him down for a bit. His opponent followed suit willfully, even growing a smirk while doing so. There were many angles to attack, many openings to exploit, he just had to choose the right one. The mist was a bit of a hindrance, but they were at close enough range to see each other.

"Lightning Release: Overdrive!" The rouge shinobi's body began to crackle with lightning as he began to him rush Taiyo once again. This time however, it was more effective, even if it dealt little knockback. To Seiun's surprise, Taiyo had taken out a purple bomb from his wooden arm, which was definitely new to him. The bomb soon ended up being thrown at the ground, spreading a poisonous cloud around the battlefield.

Dammit, as if seeing wasn't hard enough.

At that moment, the Fire-bin began rushing at him with blades that also protruded from his arms, forcing Seiun to get minor cuts of his finger in order to block possibly larger hits.

Just who is this guy? Frankenstein's Monster?
Taiyo
On the other hand, the Leaf-nin was grateful to get some relief from the rush of attacks, and even getting a stare-down out of it. That was until Taiyo took an Overdrive to the face.

Well that's great, but now, it's MY turn to attack.

He began to turn to his greatest weapon besides FBS, his arms. It wasn't long before he found what he was looking for, a poison bomb.

Perfect, now I can begin to do my own shifting of the battle field.

I mean all they're just lingering smoke bombs, they might as well not even emit poison. But hey, you do you.

Promptly, a purple cloud began to surround the area that Taiyo and Seiun were occupying, which was then followed up with a rush of swords.

"At this stage the aim is to simply build trust and good relations between nations for now." Azumi explained, as Baiyan had naturally inquired more information on what she aimed of this task force and Azumi figured that going with their initial goals would be an ideal start and selling point.

"Essentially, we'd go to various nations considered "minor" by the five superpowers of the world and handle certain missions there. This would allow us a chance to jell as a unit and more importantly help to build a good underground word of mouth among those nations to help win over favor or even trust. Seeds for support, which can never be understated." Azumi explained to Baiyan with her usual composed tone.

-----------
"Release!"
Tomiko, while she had not been the best at Genjutsu arts, once more used her own release to help combat some of the distortions that Absurd seemed to be able to continually create. This was after she had gotten over the shock of the explosion that came from the ball, as she presumed the worst for Katsuo until she saw he used the momentum of the blast to propel himself right at him.

Oh if Tomiko ever did anything like that she'd never hear the end of it from Mori...

Irregardless, Mori seemed to have formed a protective rock formation to shield them from the powerful blast, before he began to mutter the name Katsuo over and over again as he seemed to have developed a panic. Perhaps he feared that he would be unable to save Katsuo or even assumed the worst. While Tomiko shared those worries, she had decided not to dell on the panic as she decided to go do something about it.

"HEY GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF! We ain't dead yet, and we cannot let fear get the best of us now!" Tomiko yelled at Mori, as she grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him vigorously to try and get Mori's attention. Before she turned ahead as she glanced at the mud on her feet that had also been protected by Mori's dome as she formed hand-signs in quick succession.

"Gaia Release: Nature's Rejuvenation!"
Tomiko began to pull the nutrients from the mud & soil while her body had a green outline around it as she began the process of self-healing and her attempts to restore her stamina, which had been lowered from her previous techniques, as she needed to be at 100% to help Katsuo and deal with Absurd.

----------
"Well aren't you inquisitive. Given your actions to this point I figured you were the type to shoot first then ask questions, I'll just add Hu to the names of people I get mixed with and leave it at that. But since you seem to be in a talkative mood..." Kakashi replied, as he tightened the chains around Hama. The mist that covered him seemed to do little to detour Kakashi as his Sharingan eye focused on Hama the entire time. While the Sharingan had trouble with the Mist technique, as Kakashi himself could attest to, he had no issues with someone close to him like Hama had been.

With a flick of the rest, he sent a simple spark of electricity through the chains to Hama. The shock would cause little to perhaps no pain, but it would help with performing a temporal paralysis; a jolt to keep her body still in the event Hama had something up her sleeve. Whether a hand sign or some jutsu or weapon to pull out. "....perhaps we can talk about why you are here. I don't imagine attacking a random Konoha team was on your agenda today. After all, I am not aware our nations have any ill will for each other. Perhaps if you call off your team we can discuss this like respectable individuals.

-----​
The second Kakashi, who had remained by where his group originally had been prior to being separated by Hama's troops, had his focus intent on Furijia's whereabouts. The mist began to thicken, which made it harder for even Kakashi to see through with his Sharingan eye but he managed to see the chakra that Kai had gathered up for some sort of technique.

Quickly, Kakashi responded in kind as he formed hand signs in quick succession.

"Earth Style: Head Hunter Jutsu!"
Kakashi burrowed underground and quickly moved towards the source of the two as Kakashi got a better feel for the chakra signatures. Naturally, he moved underneath Furijia as it appeared she was in trouble

------​
Sakura focused on her assault of Kai's drone army, when she had taken note of the Mist as it seemed to only grow thicker. Naturally, Sakura had been mindful to be cautious under such whether as her visibility seemed limited so she had to have her other senses on high alert.

Given the Mist seemed to suddenly thicken, Sakura guessed whoever responsible had to be around the area. But the question was who made the Mist and who was their target. Sakura scanned all around her; to the left, right, above, behind, ahead and even below but the Mist made any visual cues hard to tell.

Irregardless, she needed to be on guard. And given the abundance of water in the area between the river, moist soaked ground and the mist itself Sakura had a means of a safeguard while also conserving on chakra which seemed vital.

"Water Style: Aqua Ring Jutsu!"
Sakura stood next to a pair of her pollen producing flowers as she gathered water from those various surfaces and formed what appeared to be some sort of water ring. One about the size of Sakura's waist, if not a little bigger that seemed to have smooth edges, and began to spin rapidly in the air as Sakura seemed to be able to control it as she sent it around her immediate area; Sakura seemed to be using the basic ring as a search means....trying to see if there was someone, or something, for it to bump into for the dead giveaway that one of the Mist ninja might have tried to use the Mist to attack her.

Absurd laughed maniacally as it seemed Katsuo was utterly annihilated by the explosion. He danced around in the sky, hardly controlling his laughter. *Tip Tap* his genjustu was active yet again, making fun of Katsuo’s ‘demise’ with confetti and a loud party party horn.

“Ah, such a beautiful way of exiting the show, a valued performance! In fact, I-“

Before he finished speaking, a fist mashed into his face. His expression changed from pride to that of shock as we soared across the room, bouncing across the floor before implanting on a checkard colored wall. A few stitches connecting his mask to his head had been ripped off, the mask being attached far more loosely. A bit of blood came from his jaw as he opened his now bruised eye, just barley. He tapped a gloved hand in the blood, grinning madly at the sight. He gave a sharp look towards Katsuo, his cheery look in his eyes replaced with an aggressive glee.

“Ah-ha, a plot twist, how...unnecessary.” Absurd chuckled, his voice slightly deeper and more venomous than before. “I’m Not fond of add-libing. But, the show must go on.”

Absurd floated off the wall, looking down towards the floor.

“Heh......eh-he....”

A few deep chuckles escaped his mouth, before he whipped up his face and mask. His eye that was injured was forced open, bloodshot and crazed.

“HE-EH-HE-AH-HEE! Who cares about the script anyway?! I shall give you an off the cuff preformance you’ll never forget!!!”

Absurd’s genjustu failed to obscure his hurt and bloodshot eye, perhaps a sign of it weakening. Out of his sleeves poured out thousands of cards, flushing out is a massive stream. Out from several ports from the walls emerged blood red boxes with yellow question marks. The boxes numbered in the fifties as they all circles around the team below. In a flash, Absurd vanished in rainbow colors, his forms seeming to trail into one of the question marked boxes.

At this moment, dozens of lights materialized out of nowehere, flashing blues, reds, greens, and whites of many different shades. The lights raced across the tent erratically, fitting of Absurd’s new mood. The cards all fluttered in a unspecific manner in stead of a river, like a fanatical storm of cards. All except one, a joker card. It had Absurd’s signature mask on it, alongside a death symbol. Absurd was getting worked up, practically smelling of chakra in the air. He was approaching his limit.

The electricity went through the chain, zapping Hama directly. Her body flinched for a second, shuddering before returning to normal. She gave a small knowing smirk. Her body oddly not paralyzed. Something that appeared impossible. Hear fingers twitched and jerked unnervingly for a few seconds.

“Oh you don’t know a thing about me Darling~”

She opened her mouth, and spat a glob of spit onto the chains. The glob of saliva crystallized upon exiting her mouth shooting a hole into the chains. She twirled her body with the chains, unlinking the chains from the other side of the link, breaking the tension and connection from Kakashi. The momentum from the chain twirled around Hama before it fell down from her, clanking against the ground.

“Now...let us talk terms.”

Sitting cross legged at the end of the waterfall, Henshina hummed to herself to keep herself occupied when she noticed a pack of wolves stop by the waterfall for water. "Hey Gyuki look, a pack of wolves." She said out loud. "Yeah, and I should care because?" Gyuki asked back. "Come on Gyuki, do you have to be so rude about everything? I'm bored alright, you're telling me to hide in this cave until things quiet down outside but I have nothing to do in the meantime." She talked back.

Hyōryūgetsu

An amused glint in her eye, Hyō paid little attention to the water ring. She moved right through the approaching ring of water, her own liquid body fusing with the ring, before defusing as it came out on the other end. She didn't advance any further, instead, standing stock still she raised her arm, pointing a finger in Sakura's direction. Her thumb curved upward, creating a 'gun' with her fingers. Parting her lips, she mouthed silently, 'bang~'

The tip of her finger liquified, firing off of water droplet bullet towards the pink-haired kunoichi.

Sagisō

"...Neat."

Smacking her lips together in a slight distaste, the wandering Hyūga turned her vision away from the island, and team Iwa's little circus performance. The range of her vision shortened, reducing itself back to a steady, comfortable 50m radius. Without further ado, she departed the island, stepping onto the calm waters of the ocean that divided the 4 islands. Skipping across the waves, cresting over the walls of water in playful amusement, she traversed the ocean without much haste.

Her hair streamed behind her, picked up by the ocean-faring winds, dark strands snaking across her face and tickling her ears. 'It's a good day for parasailing...' Idle thoughts passing through her mind, she let her gaze wander thoughtlessly. Apart from the Circus behind her, the other islands seemed...peaceful..?

'Wait..? What's that?'

Narrowing her eyes, she looked off into the distance, spotting the island where they'd split from team Kakashi. Although there was nothing particularly disturbing about it at a glance, to Sagisō's Byakugan the island shone with a faint scintillating light. A chakra shroud, manifested as Mist, hung above the island. Her pupils dilated before once against constricting, the veins worming across her face funneled chakra into her eyes, her attention zooming in until the picture of the battlefield was as clear as day.

Kakashi seemed to be battling with an older woman, an Ice-release user no doubt, her chakra was too similar to Kai's, so they were almost certainly of the same family and hence, would share the same Kekkei Genkai. She also noticed a third Yuki, a girl who, by the flow of her chakra, was already caught in a genjutsu -Raiku was doing well.

On the other hand, Taiyo's battle brought question marks to mind. She could clearly see the purple cloud of noxious gas settling over the duo, and for Taiyo's sake, she hoped he'd thought about an antidote beforehand. Elsewhere, she noticed another woman phasing through a water ring tinged with Sakura's chakra. 'Eh..?' Shocking filled her eyes, as she noticed the woman ripple like water, phasing through the aqua ring. 'Interesting...I've never seen a jutsu like that before', Sagisō could tell that Hyō's body seemed to pulse with a complex pattern of chakra that changed the consistency of her entire body. It was different than the hiding techniques used by various shinobi to blend into elements, but she couldn't quite put her finger on what exactly the jutsu was.

By this point, she could clearly tell that the Shinobi came from the Mist village, and likewise, her eyes lit up with a hint of mischief as she searched for her loveably frenemy, Kai. It wasn't that difficult to find him, he was the only masked shinobi on the battlefield. He was surging with chakra, apparently performing some jutsu. Her vision followed the flow of chakra, 4 thick ice pillars surrounding a petite girl, hair set into twin-tailed loops, a dress of stormclouds -Furījia.

Sagisō expression froze, stiffer than she'd been when she'd been hit by Kai's organic freeze jutsu. Her heart pounded anxiously in her chest, her body tingling. Faint quivers took hold of her body, spasmed twitches down to the tips of her fingers. Her pupils shook, prickles running across her back, and she blinked. When her eyes reopened, they were crimson, bloodshot, effusing a murderous intent. The chakra points along her back vibrated, the minute contractions of muscles in her chakra network gathering chakra and converting it into the wind-nature. Small bursts of chakra peppered her back, minute, unnoticeable wind bursts that ruffled her clothing. She dropped her palms, directing them behind her as she took a deep breath.

Sagisō released her tense breath...and then she exploded. The small peppers of chakra along her back, trailing along her palms and up her arms ramped up to full-on explosive booms of wind-chakra, similar to the Gentle Fist's One-Body Blow. Her oceanic platform erupted beneath her feet, the explosive surge of chakra rag-dolling her body through the air. She was airborne, the momentum behind her wind-cannon explosion contorting her body as her back arched, her body drawing an arc through the sky.

Repeated booms rang out behind her, pushing her forward while blood trickled from her lips, the sudden acceleration inadvertently injuring her, before being immediately stripped away by the howling winds. She made no rage-filled screams, no bloodthirsty threats, no begrudging words. Only the promise of pain reflected in her eyes.

Furījia

Startled by the rather persistent attempts to crush her into a meat-patty, she girl stood stock still for a second as the Ice plates formed around her. Fear filled her eyes, panic seizing her body as the Ice-places compressed. Via her Byakugan, she could see Kakashi tunneling through the ground, appearing below her. She snapped back to reality, a sliver of hope blossoming in her eyes. She whipped her spear from her back, jamming it between the Ice plates. The spear bent under the pressure, but at least for the moment, it held. She knelt, slapping her palms against the Ice wall beneath her employing the same technique she'd used to deal with the Ice drones. The Ice weakened, the chakra within it flowing sporadically, it's chakra enhanced hardness declining. She ripped the two hair needles from their lofty positions crowning her head, plunging the iron needles into the Ice.

She flinched briefly, listening to the crumple of metal as her spear began to yield to the pressure of the Ice. Fine cracks existed within the Ice formed plates, created by Sakura's previous assault on the Ice drones which had been used to create said plates. With her Byakugan, the heiress could tell which sections of the ice were weaker, whether by uneven distribution of chakra or accumulated damage from Sakura's senbonzakura style. She'd been targeting only the most fragile portions of Ice, which were still rather sturdy nonetheless.

As her needles entered the weakened ice plates, her hands flew into a string of hand seals. Lighting chakra sparked from her body its density focused along her palms. The needles plunged into the Ice responded to the sudden increase in Lightning chakra, attracting and amplifying the thunder between themselves. Electric arcs ran between the needles and Furījia's hand, her chakra reserved emptying themselves by more than half as she released her jutsu.

"Lighting Release: Electromagnetic Murder!"

Electromagnetic Murder was the strongest lightning-release technique the girl knew, the jutsu itself having a variable level of power depending on the amount of chakra poured into it. With power capable of shattering boulders, the amped current surged into the Ice plate. As her Riaju yielded, collapsing beneath the pressure of the Ice plates, Furījia finally managed to break the layers of Ice below her. Her feet hit made contact with the ground, the moment of truth approaching as her life lay in the hands of Kakashi and his headhunter jutsu.

Last edited:

Reaver closed a flap on his recently finished hand piece for his suit. He growled, finding it difficult to create. His hands had begun to shake, his sharp eyes narrowing on them not now. Get over it. Your a war machine, REAVER, the engine of destruction.

You know you need the drugs. The drugs from your suit helped fuel your chakra, without them, you are nothing. It’s okay to be nothing...

No. REAVER doesn’t submit to Nothingness! Michi was weak, so I killed him and rose from his ashes! Everything I built I made with my two hands without a golden spoon. The suit, the systems, the spear, and the chakra coolant drugs. Who would have the audacity to mock my achievements?!

When was the last time you went without using the drugs?

Why would I ever choose to go without them?! I used them every day! Ha! More power in the blood, more trophies. Ever since I had the idea of making my glorious battle armor!

Perhaps you don’t know how being Michi felt like. You have forgotten.

Michi. Is. Dead.

Is he?

We both know that isn’t true

YOU. KNOW. NOTHING!

You haven’t had a conscious in five years. It’s for the best-

“A Conscious is for the weak!!!”

Reaver slammed against the table growling in his deep masked voice his hands trembling as he did it, turning a sickening purple color. He twitched, look down at them.

“What’s....happening to me...?!”

Last edited:
Tomiko had no idea what was going on, and even if it had fallen into repetition by this point the signs that this encounter had taken a toll on Absurd has been clear to see. His hurt and bloodshot eye, his deeper and more venomous voice and simply the pack that the first signs his composure had began to crack were all too evident. But before she had a chance to celebrate or further drive cracks in, Absurd had recovered from Katsuo's power punch and launched another of his techniques at them.

Tomiko saw the wave of cards, and the blinding flashes of color caused her to shield her eyes momentarily before she glanced and saw dozens and dozens of boxes; all identical with their red color and yellow question mark. And the storm of cards, with the lone joker card on display as Tomiko took a deep breath once her rejuvenation had finished and prepared her own counter measures.

"Release!"
Out of habit, Tomiko performed a Genjutsu release. In an effort to try and deal with the illusion itself and tried to dispel what of it she could. She then glanced to the mud at her feet as she quickly formed a series of hand signs to take advantage of the field.

"Earth Style: Mud Wolves!"
Tomiko began to alter the mud she made on the ground as they began to take the shame of about half a dozen & more wolves. Since they had many boxes to consider him hiding in, Tomiko needed multiple ways to attack that avoided putting herself in direct danger. Her reckless nature had sent her to the medical bay on multiple occasions and this mission was too important to take herself out of now.

As the wolves formed, Tomiko turned to Mori. "I'll scan these boxes. I need you do deal with those cards." Tomiko explained to Mori as she figured if they each took on one component of this technique i'd better the group odds themselves. The wolves continued to form, and once they reached eventual completion she sent them at the boxes. Tomiko tried to use her Seismic Sense to try and find any trace of Absurd if he had jumped into a box but focused on having her wolves try to tear apart the boxes each to reduce the sheer number of them.

-----------
"Hey Gyuki look, a pack of wolves."
Aisha, with her advanced hearing having not wavered, easily heard the loud comment as she emerged with her wolf pack. Aisha took a moment to drink some water, lapping her lips both on impulse and to display her "wild girl" side to the Jinchuriki who she knew was watching, before she wiggled her ears as if to focus on the sound. Naturally, she along with Darui had already been made away of the fact that she was on the other side of the water fall. But she needed to sell the fact she had no clue and happened here by chance, which her confused expression sold wonderfully.

"Huh, what was that?" Aisha said to herself, with a believable confused tone as she decided to "investigate" the noise as she moved towards the cave behind the waterfall. Darui followed Luna & Sky closely as Kenji kept pace as both continued to sell their wolf act.

-----------
Kakashi showed, what could be best described, as momentary surprise as the chain broke and he moved a cautious step back before his expression revealed his neutral as he let out a tired sigh.

"Well, I suppose if it had been that easy you'd be unworthy of your reputation. Hama of the Yuki." Kakashi replied back, his eyes locked with the Yuki Head with his hands in his pocket. His Sharingan tomes seemed to spin for a moment as the mist around the immediate are between the two seemed to spin around them or more specifically Hama.

"I am more then willing to talk, but something tells me you and your team don't want to resolve this with words." Kakashi replied with a stern tone.
-----​
The bullet shot through, Sakura seemingly unaware as it struck the kunoichi from behind as the bullet ripped through her shoulder which caused an audible gasp of shock to escape her lips.

Before Sakura faded out of view, as the pollen-based Genjutsu from the flowers at its feet revealed the Sakura there to be but an illusion. Though there had been more than flowers by the feet, as a lone paper bomb had been left in its place...

Boom!
The paper bomb exploded, and produced a powerful explosive wave that extended within the immediate area the illusion Sakura and Hyo as it appeared the pink-hair kunoichi had set a trap. With the real one hidden behind a tree just beyond the blast & shockwave radius.

-----​
Kakashi felt Furijia touch down on the ground, and the instant she did Kakashi's hands grabbed her ankles as he aimed to drag her underground. Right into the make-shift tunnel he had created. Kakashi's aim was quite simply, get Furijia into the tunnel and then quickly move her through it so they could get to a safe place to regroup. Though Kakashi aimed to be mindful, as once he pulled Furijia under the tunnel he'd close the end he pulled her through so that Kai would be unable to immediately follow.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tsuki
The world was blurred. Everything was off. Her head hurt, she was disoriented, and despite taking a nap, she felt all the more tired. Eventually, things began to come into focus, on thing becoming abundantly clear.

I better find myself a country road, cause I need something to take me home.

Regardless of her now frightened state, the Yuki-nin began to acutely examine her newfound surroundings, before finding a river.

I could use this to run away, or...

"Ice Release: Frozen Blast!" Extending a single hand, Tsuki shot the river with a freezing beam, instantly causing ice to become the new form of the water.

My apologies Hyo, but I'll need that water you may or may not be in.
Seiun
After the rush of attacks, the faux Kiri-nin was able to seperate Taiyo and him once again, but he was then faced with another problem. One good sniff was all it took for Seiun to develop a cough, it was at that moment he knew what was going on.

The son of a bitch, he planted a poison bomb. I was saving this technique for the Jinchūriki, but I can pull it out now, I gotta get back to Hama-sensei so she can cure me, I'm sure her and Kai are giving the Greens a run for their money.

With haste, Seiun created two clones, one unarmed, and the other with a kunai hidden. His opponent noticed this, and attempted to slice at the clones, one of them disappeared, but that was nessesary, planned even. What mattered was the second one, who now held Taiyo in lock with a kunai to his throat. It was at this moment Seiun grew a malicious grin.

"You idiot, you took the bait and you lost the battle in one fell swoop. Lightning Release: Thunderbolt!" He spread his arms apart, two balls of blue electricity forming in his hands before reuniting them and firing the mighty beam. If all went well, Taiyo would get a direct hit and either lose or get knocked down hard.
Taiyo
Despite wanting to attack more, Taiyo was okay with ending his attack, what he wasn't okay with was this repeatative motion of attack, reset, attack, reset. Fourtunately and unfortunately, Seiun also agreed, sending two clones as a confirmation of this. The Leaf-nin made short work of the first one, almost chuckling to himself while he did it. Sadly, his joy didn't last long since right after that, he found himself not only trapped, but taking yet another blow to his pride with Seiun's latest remark.

"You idiot, you took the bait and you lost the battle in one fell swoop."

Remind you of anyone?

Let's see, I've met a lot of assholes in my time, but the first one that comes to mind is Zaku, since all Kai does is call me a Xeno, which isn't much of an insult.

Yep, he was the one I was referring too, good job, keep it up, and you might just get a cookie.

Really?!

No, fuck you.

Who would have thought that I also was an asshole?

Probably alot of people.

Before he could finish his debate with himself, he saw a blue beam of electric death screaming towards him, dodging wasn't a option, but just taking it also wasn't an option, fourtunately, there was one solution. He put up his arms in the shape of an "X" almost exactly before the beam hit him, creating a chakra shield nearly matching that of the Thunderbolt itself. The shield broke and Taiyo did take damage, but it was significantlywas than what he would have taken if he had just braved the attack.

Absurd’s new off the cuff preformance seemed to have shown a new light when the genjustu was dispersed. The flashing light disappeared, and it showed visible ground where the explosion had occurred, tearing through the checkard colored tiles. The cards fluttering about as well as the boxes seemed real. But a faint voice was heard again...speaking very softly from inside one of the boxes

“Hare, Hare, Saru, Boar, Saru....earth style...King and queens of destiny.”
*Bang Bang!*

The genjustu was reapplied, but now some crazed clown like music had been kevrkayed onto it, so loud in fact it was hard to hear your own thoughts. The ground opening had been replaced with a checkard illusion as if the area was still find and dandy. The lights returned as well, fanatically dancing around.

The boxes swirled into the air, mit matching with each other and seeming to mix up were Absurd was, laughter being blared from each and every box. With one specific box with a golden question mark amongst them.

The joker card that had been floating ominously had a wide grin on it, the same grin that was in absurd’s mask. It suddenly grew razor sharp teeth and had begun to laugh, four cards rising up to meet it. A queen of hearts, a king of spades, a queen of clubs, and a king of diamonds. The four cards swirled around the joker card in a merzemerizing manner, all the lesser cards of all the suits swarming around the five primary cards.

Suddenly, four bodies emerged from the four cards swirling around the joker cards. Out of the queen of hearts came a carbon copy of Tomiko, same with Mori with the king of spades, Guren from the queen of clubs, and Katsuo with the king of diamonds. Queen Tomiko’s face grinned unnaturally, literally stretching from ear to ear. Her face dislocated from her body as she had begun to juggle it in her own two hands, dancing with her legs. At this moment, earth shards emerged from the cards, sharpened and shaped like spiral arrow heads, ripping through the air and aiming right for the team below, but especially on Katsuo.

King Mori had seemingly removed his upper body from his lower body, his upper body fitting itself floating right between the legs, king Mori’s Head fasetening itself there chuckling like a chipmunk. Out of it’s eyes shot two beams of fire style, even though Mori wasn’t adept in that art. The flame steaks scorched around the zone, darting toward Mori and Tomiko specifically.

This grosteque and bizzard show was made apparent, King Katsuo and Queen Guren both floating there, seeming fully capable of unleashing an attack, but waited, crossing their arms.

Kai clenched his fists as fujira escaped his grasp. He growled looking around for her. He could see through the mist, yes, but it was no easy task. And it would be hard to tell where a target would be if racing across it so quickly. So Kai decided to leave the game of cat and mouse to something more capable.

He held out his hands, after preforming a series of handsigns, aimed toward his still erected ice square prison.

“Ice Drone Justu: Ice Serpent!”

The ice had begun to form up from the squares to a more noticeable serpentine shape. His wyvern he was riding on flew towards the forming shape and landed on the upper neck, fusing with the design, becoming the head. The twin scythe blades had become horns on the back of the head, where Kai rode. The Ice serpent came to life. It towered at a height of fourty feet. All I’ve drones in the area had fused into the beast, as it roared its monstrous roar into the open.

It’s hollow eyes darted toward a certain fire user within the area, Raiku, who seemed to be causing a Tsuki a bit of trouble. It roared at him, plunging toward him, its entire serpentine body littered with spines, spikes, barbs, and other such patterns to rip targets to shreds upon moving across them, that is if the weight needed itself didn’t kill the target. He was about to straif over Raiku!

“Blood.” Hama said, nearly interrupting Kakashi. “Give me a sample of your entire team’s blood. If you do, I will cut off my attack.”

Hama slouched in a nearby tree, seemingly incredibly bored. He eyed her nails as the sound of an ice dragon roared throughout the trees. The hidden mist around them being a indicator and a use of persuasion of Kakashi.

“Hear that? That’s the sound of a monster. An ice monster in fact. The only Yuki to know of such a justu, the ice drones. Hybrid techqiue of both the Hü and the Yuki parts of his blood. A clan so deadly that they needed to be wiped out. By ME and my clan. Now, do you think your entire team could even manage against something of that tier? Here’s your way out. Blood. Give it to me.”

Three Months Ago
A gentle breeze blew through the open window of a certain room. The wind, free of any restraint, flew through the space playfully. It’s cool touch was quick to make contact with the still body of a young man, lightly going through his dark hair. Sitting cross legged and eyes closed, the Uchiha remained motionless on his bed.

Clearly it was being ignored. The sound of wind in the trees and rustling of leaves outside began to grow. What was once a gentle breeze grew into a harsh gust. The Uchiha’s hair and clothing moved with the flow while his body went against it. A howl could be heard through the wind, it’s ferocity pushing the boy to his limits. That’s when he felt it.

A shiver.

Kiro could feel the cold, foreign chakra overflowing into his system. His own chakra being completely replaced by this darkness. The burning sensation of the marks spreading across his body was only the beginning of the pain he would have to endure. He clenched his teeth and began to struggle. The snake wanted Kiro to succumb to its will and forced great pain into the Uchiha until he accepted.

It was obvious Orochimaru wanted to corrode his mind enough to join the Sound. The cursed seal was meant to tempt him into using its power. He remembered Anko’s words and truly believed her. That’s why Kiro was hesitant to attempt using the seal. However, he was also finding it very difficult to leave such a power lying dormant within himself.

Either way, Kiro could not completely control the cursed seal yet. He let out a strangled gasp as the pain became to much to handle. His fingers dug into the blanket beneath him, slowly tearing through the fabric. Within a moment, Kiro had turned over and dug his head into a pillow, muffling his curses. The rest of his body writhed in agony as the insufferable pain continued.

Fortunately for Kiro, the pain only lasted for a short while longer. The sharingan faded to black as he turned over. Now lying down on his back, he just gazed at the somber roof unsure of how to proceed.

The cursed seal used to react to his chakra when Kiro first received it. If he tried to release his chakra, the seal would attempt to pull out all his body’s chakra. That’s what he figured atleast. It activated twice when he was trying to complete his lackluster version of the lightning armor. Another time was during the cave in, when he rode a snake down into the pits of hell. Bad memories.

However, there was also a brief moment during his exchange with Hashima where the mark had began to take over. Perhaps it reacted to his emotions and overwhelming killing intent. When Dosu had the nerve to order him around, the curse mark also tried to take over. He’d wanted to kill everyone in that room.

A possible problem could be that each time the seal activated, he tried to suppress it. The last time he used the seal was during the invasion. Since he had been unwilling to use it, was the seal growing weaker?

He didn’t know what was the definite problem. Was he afraid of the mark taking over? Kiro didn’t want to lose his free will to Orochimaru but he also wanted to use the power. Could it be that the pain was too much for him to handle? There was no way that the other wielders would’ve been able to use the power with this same level of pain. Kiro needed to figure out that secret before he continued.

Kiro had a ‘get out of jail free’ card for a certain technique, but he needed to be able to activate it when the time came.

‘Surely it wouldn’t hurt if I used it for a little. It’s not like I’m going to join that snake anytime soon...’

The Uchiha hopped off his bed with a new focus. Kiro didn’t want to give Tayuya the satisfaction in knowing he needed her help. Before that battle with Azumi, Kiro would’ve never swallowed his pride. Things were different now though and he had learned from some of his past mistakes.

Kiro looked at the room door then back at the open window. Having died down a bit, Kiro once again felt the cool breeze going against his skin. Wind had a tendency of being nice one moment before being a bitch in a matter of seconds. There was no use in complaining.

In any case, going through the window was a faster route to the training hall. That’s where he presumed Tayuya would be. With that settled, Kiro began his search.

"Earth Style: Pyramid Pillar Jutsu!"
Tomiko responded to the mass attack of the doppelgangers in kind, as she made a series of hand signs while she closed in closer to Katsuo and slammed her palms to the mud-soaked ground. In an instant, the ground rose as three large pillars moved around the group to converge at the tips as the protective pyramid aimed to shield them from the destructive cards.

Tomiko grit her teeth, as the flames and spiked cards clashed along the slab pyramid which chipped away at it. But Tomiko held strong and so did the pyramid as it just managed to stay off the attack. Tomiko took a deep breath as she knew they had been pushed to a corner, and she could afford not to go in easy now. The earth from the slabs began to break off from the inside moments after Tomiko called forth a new technique she ha developed...

"Earth Style: Terra Armor Jutsu!"
Within a minute, something burst through the pyramid as a humanoid girl with a rock helmet and what appeared to be a set of rock armor charged from within. This was Tomiko, who had covered herself from head to toe in a set of armor made of rocks. Spiked helmet and shoulder pats to compliment it, along with an obscured layer of mud underneath.

It was a unique set of armor, one that Tomiko used to charge ahead as she skated along the mud-soaked terrain over to the replicas; her rock-club like fist seemed to alter and produce a sharp spike on it as she propelled herself right at the Katsuo duplicate and aimed for a stab through its chest.

----------
"Blood you say? Quite the interesting proposition you make, though I am naturally curious why you desire that?" Kakashi asked, as it appeared Hama was not so hostile for now as she casually lounged by a tree while his Sharingan had stopped spinning. As had the Mist, but Kakashi had his guard up all the same.

The request had been simple. But Kakashi knew Hama didn't want blood just because she had blood-lust. Mostly. No, Hama had been smarter than that, Kakashi could sense that much and she desired blood samples for a reason.
-----​
As the Kakashi by Furijia emerged from the tunnel, safe from the battle that everyone else had been locked into he glanced ahead of him. The Mist made it a challenge to make most of anything out. Though he heard heard the sounds of something and his eye detected a large amount of chakra concentrated as it appeared Kai had shifted gears and shifted targets.

Well, Kakashi might have lacked the ability to see. But there were other ways to navigate even the thickest of mists.

Whistle!

Faint, oh so faint but present, were the sounds of rumbling underground. Something, no some things were moving there and those things happened to be Kakashi's Ninken pack, who had arrived earlier from their own search after Kakashi already summoned them and were advised to hide themselves under the surface.

With their sharp senses, they had been able to traverse without issue as they followed the rumblings of the largest entity on the battlefield; which had been Kai's ice serpent. The pack moved underneath the monster as they prepared to strike with a little technique of their own...

"Earth Style: Antlion Jutsu!"
A pit would appear under Kai's frozen terror, and everything below in the immediate area would sink and be pulled towards that pit as the goal seemed simple. As the pack aimed to collapse the ground and tried to trap Kai's ice creation in the pit to keep it away from Raiku and halt the chase.

----------
Flashback (Three months ago)
Tayuya indeed had been in the training hall, sweat dripped down her forehead as she seemed to be practicing some Taijutsu style; one that focused on quick, stiff strikes and counter blows as she bashed against a practice dummy. Ever since her team's pathetic display against those "Genin bitches" as she called them in her head she had been shown her own glaring weakness.

Not that she'd ever give that Yuki bastard credit for anything mind you. Openly.

But her lack of hand to hand combat, and over reliance on her Gejutsu & Doki make her rather one dimensional, and found herself pressured and ultimately beaten because she lacked any close range capabilities on her own. Something she needed to correct, and given she had been held prisoner here she figured she could at least take advantage of that.

Either way, her focus shifted as the arrival of a certain Uchiha to the hall caused her to visibly scowl. Though in a rare moment, she opted not to say anything as she tried to disregard his existence as she focused on some combo punches. Though her occasional glances showed the resentment still even as she avoided making a snide comment; which had been ever so tempting.

“It would just lead towards my breakthrough to benefit the scientific Community of the world, not just the mist. The specifics though? Proprietary darling~“ Hama spoke, eyeing her red nails with little caring in the world. “What you should be concerned with is time being of the essence. Call off your clones. I know you are using them. My merciful deal can only extend so far~”

She had caught on to his use of clones, as her eyes met with kakashi’s. A smile spread across her crimson lipstick covered mouth. She seemed lazily draped across the tree in an unorthodox fashion, especially considering her ranking.

“Will you accept the terms, or will you not? If I remember, the jinchurki has a timetable~”

Queen Tomiko seemed genuinly shocked about the rock armor justu Tomiko has preformed. As if she herself didn’t have a counter for it. After assuming this, Queen Tomiko glitched out for a second, her eyes changing targets to Katsuo, earthen spheres emerging grostequely from her stomach, four in total. All of a sudden the spheres grew spikes and thorns all over them, and spun erratically! The thorn spheres were thrown towards Katsuo, spinning and locking on to his location.

King Katsuo smirked, in a corrupt version of how Katsuo did when he got the upper hand. As Tomiko, in her new armor she brandished drew closer, four water tentacles emerged from his ‘back’, sharpening as she drew every closer. It was in an attempt to make him a prickly target before Tomiko inevitably smashed into him.

Queen Guren eyed Tomiko, combining with King Katsuo’s tactic. Her fingers snapped, broke, and contorted into twisted shapes. The disturbing sounds of flesh contorting was followed up by ten streams of fire coming from ten of her fingertips. She grew fangs and howled with laughter as the ten flame beams both bent in on Tomiko’s path, acting as a point defense system.

King Mori continued his lighting assault, shooting powerfully from his eyes with no sign of stopping toward Mori. The circus like music got louder, louder, fast paced, and more fast paced! The kings and queens orbited the Joker card in a psychedelic fashion to the beat of the music, Mixed with absurd’s laughter heard from every card, mystery box, and floor tile.

Kai’s ice serpent felt a tug, the ice serpent roared out. The antilon justu proved effective, firmly grasping a part of the serpent. Kai looked down, racing battle strategies in his head before he waved his hand to his side, flexing a finger. The part of the serpent they grabbed had snapped off the ice serpent, slowly turning to water. A tenth of the ice serpent had been left behind, leaving 90% of it to continue it’s trek toward Raiku, racing across the river.

It dove up and under the river, the water in itself seeming to slightly regenerate the lost aft section of the monster. Weaving in and out of the water, it rocketed towards Raiku with a blistering pace. A large wave forming with it’s speed it tracked in the river at. It was extremely close now.

Last edited:
Mori came to his senses as Tomiko shook him rather roughly. "I understand, thanks for that." He muttered underneath his breath as he got up, although he was still rather unstable. He cancelled the jutsu and was rather shocked by what he saw. Even though a big bomb just went off, there was surprisingly not nearly as much damage as he thought. The biggest shock or relief came when he saw Katsuo though, obviously damaged but still alive. He nodded as Tomiko ordered him to take care of the cards, although he soon felt his guts drop as he saw clones of his team appear from the king and queen cards. These clones were not normal though, Tomiko took off her own head and attacked Katsuo with an Earth Style jutsu of some sorts as his distorted clone was cut in half and shot fire at himself and the real Tomiko.

Mori felt himself freeze on the spot, the sight of his own torn apart body was something he never thought he would see. He saw the fire coming towards him yet couldn't move. Is this it? Will I die in a circus tent by the hands of some clown? That can't be how I die, I refuse to believe that! Images flashed before his eyes as the fire came closer. His father, telling him that he was proud of his son that became a ninja.His mother, who dropped her cold mask and bombarded him with advice about how he should act, like any mother would. The Tsuchikage, telling him and his graduating class about the Will of Stone. Reaver, telling him that he was the only person besides himself who was worthy enough to enter his workshop. Tomiko, asking him to help fix Naomi's teddy bear. Tomiko, who started a friendly rivalry between them to see who would become Tsuchikage first. Tomiko, who would teach him how to swim and face his fear of water. Ren, Hoshi, Naomi, Jirou, the twins and Tomiko, who all looked incredibly happy when they went for some ramen. All these people knew him, trust him, believe in him and he would be damned to let some freak kill him.

Mori reached into a pouch and grabbed a second Military Rations Pill, taunting King Mori by modifying earlier song lyrics. "Listen, excuse of a king! Trust me, this fight you can't win!" He swallowed the pill whole and used his signature jutsu. "Earth Style: Hiding Like a Mole jutsu!" As he sunk into the ground, he flipped King Mori off until the last moment as fire scorced his previous position. He dug his way towards the boxes and began to dig away at the ground beneath them, causing it to cave in.

-----------------------------------

Taji quickly followed behind her team, not wanting to appear like the odd one out. If Aisha heard something, it was for the best to stick close to her to avoid getting lost. She hoped that Aisha found the jinchuriki and that their plan would work, but she was nervous nontheless. If this was indeed the jinchuriki, what if they hated wolves? She shuddered, not wanting to think about the possible outcomes.

Yasu

An air of contemplation etched between his brows, Yasu lay his gaze on the problem in front of them, the ocean. Methods to cross the ocean were many, but few of them could be pulled up in such a short space of time. Walking right across the ocean might've been too direct an approach considering the nature of their mission, and they certainly couldn't magic a boat into existence... Though...

Trailing his hand through his hair, a bashful expression overtaking his features, he tentatively presented an idea, not wanting to sound stupid, "We could...ride in one of Madoka's puppets?"

He certainly didn't know much about puppetry, but it seemed like a plausible idea since the puppets were likely waterproof, and from what little he knew, certain puppets had compartments in which they trapped entire people, just like an Iron Maiden.

Sagisō

The distance between her previous location and the borders of the Eastern island weren't far, and Sagisō had landed on the island a handful of seconds after her explosive departure. However, it was a matter of fact that she didn't have the necessary chakra control and precision to navigate the forestry of the island in the same way in which she crossed the ocean. Although it seemed possible in theory, using all 361 chakra points as tiny emitters for Chakra and creating controlled bursts of chakra from all the chakra points to simulate a form of 3D navigate; the precise level of chakra control needed for such a task was beyond the Nadeshiko Kunoichi's capabilities.

The rotation could act as a 'base' for the technique seeing as it also utilized all 361 chakra points, but the levels of difficulty between the jutsu would be worlds apart regardless. Regardless of what level of chakra control was needed to perform the technique she envisioned, the matter stood that she hadn't achieved such a standard..yet. Simply put, Sagisō had to travel through the forest the ol' fashion way, leaping through the branches with an acrobatic flair.

Baiyan

Her fingers ticking away, timed taps against her sword, Baiyan responded slowly, "So...you wish to play diplomat? Form a coalition between the minor villages..?"

Hyōryūgetsu

"Oh me, oh my..."

As the genjutsu image of Sakura faded into obscurity, the paper bomb flared to life, a sudden discharge of force and fury that assaulted the Hōzuki. Hyō reacted swiftly, the Mist around her condensing into liquid between herself and the paper bomb. It was a hasty, impromptu defense, but it would do just fine.

The blast washed over her, scattering the veiling sheet of water, dispersing the Mist, and knocking the Hōzuki off her feet. She flew backward a short distance, light chuckles as she shockwaves rippled through her body. Chuckles crescendoed into amused laughter as the girl hit the ground, the lower half of her body liquifying as creating a soft cushion for her landing. A moment later, and the water had retracted, aligning itself into a pair of slender legs that fused together with Hyō's body.

"You'll need to do better than that my dear."

Stimulating her chakra, the Hōzuki set about producing most Mist, and is she was hidden vision she spoke cheerfully to her opponent, "Now it's my Turn~"

As the shield was dropped and the show had began again, Katsuo felt an early tone shift occur among the group, but he wouldn't react, he wouldn't give Absurd the satisfaction. The young man held a demeanor of solid stone as the contorted doubles made there grotesque and lethal entrances.
"What the hell is this....?" The water nin wavered internally, the sight managing to unnerve him. But just as Katsuo was about to question there chances,Tomiko and Mori were on the offensive. There was no way he was backing down now, this was his team and they needed to work in uniform.
"Mori...be careful." He muttered, taking note of his comrades consumption of yet another food pill, a useful yet reckless piece of equipment.

As soon as the spiked earth orb made its move for Katsuo, he broke into a dead sprint, making large circles around the entire affair to build speed, while simultaneously running from the orb.
"Wait for it...." The orb slowly approached, its speed being ever so greater than his.
"And...." The Ikeda boy pounced towards King Mori, arching through the air as Tomiko's spiked orb closed in on the last few inches of space between it and a soon to be shredded Katsuo.

~Poof~

At the last moment, the mischievous ninja cast a handsign. Katsuo was replaced with a log, tagged with a single explosive tag, the Xeno-Bomber Specialty. His hope was using the log to detonate Queen Tomiko's attack, and shred King Mori with the shrapnel in the process.

Katsuo was sent rolling about twenty feet away where he quickly dragged himself up to one knee. Beads of sweat ran from his forehead and his breathing had started to become heavy, showing the consecutive low level jutsu had finally started to take there toll on the young mans limited chakra supply.
"Tag out!" He yelled half jokingly half serious. A shame, the young shinobi had been to caught up in the action to notice his left earplug had loosened ever so slightly.

-----------

Guren's eyes widened at the sight of her own doubles appearance, quickly kicking her mind into action, this was dangerous.
"Crystal Style! Reverse Senbon Shower!" She yelled while casting a quick set of unique hand signs. The earth beneath her rumbled for a moment, before hundreds, maybe even thousands of shinning crystal Senbon rocketed from the earth around her, all aimed to mutilate her own double without a moment of hesitation.
"We need to get this over with soon..."

Last edited:
Kiro let out an audible sigh as he watched Tayuya disregard his existence before continuing to bash the poor dummy. Her form was good and Kiro could see the advancement she had already made. However, even without the sharingan, her movements were still readable.

Surprisingly though, Tayuya didn’t even attempt one of her predictable insults. Other than her occasional glances, the woman made no attempt to comment on his arrival. This was something not even Kiro could foresee. Not knowing what to do, Kiro slowly made his way towards the Tayuya. Standing a bit behind her, the Uchiha tried to speak.

“Yo. Tayuya I uh...”

He paused for a moment to look away, perhaps in embarrassment. How was he supposed to start a conversation with Tayuya of all people? She hated his guts and absolutely despised being in the same presence as him. Being the idiot he was, the Uchiha hadn’t even bothered to work things out. Now here he was, asking for her help.

‘No, I can’t back down now. I came here knowing what I must do.’

The worse that could happen was Tayuya cursing him out before saying ‘no’. If that happened then at least he tried. With the rejuvenated focus, Kiro didn’t hesitate to say what he knew would gain her attention.

“Tayuya I need your help. It’s about the cursed seal.”

Henshina noticed Aisha advance deeper into the cave after finishing her bout with Gyuki. "Huh, the girl who is with wolves is coming closer." She thought to herself. Inside Henshina's mind, Gyuki frowned as he stared at the wolf. "Don't tell me you're just going to sit there." Gyuki said. "I know I know, I should not let my guard down." Henshina responded. "You know what I'm about to say right?" Gyuki asked. "Yeah I know." Henshina answered as she began rocking back and forth.

Last edited:
Tomiko's eyes widened as she saw the incoming flames from the Guren copy, and had been quick to act; as without losing a beat she skated to the side of the mud and slid to the side of the Katsuo and Guren replicas.

This naturally moved her from a direct striking path to Katsuo, at least from the full frontal assassult, but it also allowed Tomiko key opportunity to avoid the fire. Though some of it managed to curve to follow has as Tomiko took a knee and shielded herself with her arms folded ahead of her as she endured the excess stream. The armor held strong, and while Tomiko felt the increased warmth inside the rocky material had done its job as she endured it.

Tomiko then focused on the replica Katsuo, as she appeared to be to the side of him opposite Guren. Tomiko charged ahead, with her spiked club of a fist prepared to drive into the psudo Katsuo. Tomiko saw the water tentacles, as it appeared that King Katsuo aimed to make himself a spiky target to strike.

Tomiko's response?​

"EAT THIS!" Tomiko yelled, as she only elongated the stone spike of her armor and charged quickly before she aimed to drive it through King Katsuo's side Tomiko aimed to drive through the defensive water spike to strike King Katsuo. Banking on her powerful armor to shield her body from the spiky tentacle as she attacked without fear. Not only that, but she aimed to pack power behind this punch as she hoped to be able to knock King Katsuo back to Queen Guren; ideally while she still shot fire ahead of her as she tried to bash them against each other ontop of the spike strike.

http://lucid.escariot.net/mp3/1-06 She Can Has Long Ears (She Had Long Ears) [Fishy].mp3

King Mori lost sight of the real Mori, who used his signature justu to burrow underground. Trying to track his movements, King Mori grinned devilishly...quite literally in fact. His ears sharpened and his head grew two small horns. His head spun off his neck, spinning around like a pinwheel, shooting lighting and fire from his eyes trying to swat Mori out of his underground hideaway.

Focusing too much on his real version, King Mori caught the sight of Katsuo, darting towards him, only to vanish into a puff of smoke. A log with a tag attached to it as well as a spiked ball headed to detonate it. Mori stopped spinning his head, looking towards the log. It’s face widened in horror as it detonated due to an allied attack!

SKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” King Mori screamed in a techno styled fashion.

King Mori and the card he was projected from both incinerated, shreds of it falling down alongside a crown, clinking against the floor. 1 was out. 3 to go. 2 queens and 1 King.

Queen Guren gave frightening laughter, sounding similar to a rapid hyena, as her finger focused on Tomiko awhile her mouth foamed before firing off an wind style justu at the crystals incoming. It was an airblade meant for piercing power. It was going to slice the connection the crystals had with guren by slicing the crystal branches themselves. It shot, cutting through several crystals all the while shooting flame towards Tomiko!

Queen Tomiko covered Queen Guren, the remaining two spiked orbs homing in towards Guren while she was focused on her doppelganger. One of the orbs broke into several sharp storms and flung at the crystals hurled by guren, aiming to intercept them. She also saw the pit forming below thanks to Mori’s handiwork. A stream of muddy tears came from her eyes, as she wailed in false sorrow. The muddy tears acted like cement, trying to cover the tracks Mori was making while hopefully trapping him upon contact.

King Katsuo sneered at his real life counterpart, not looking at Tomiko who drew ever closer by the second. On his shoulders, two heads began to grow. One a woman, wearing traditional leaf ninja gear with a pony tail, and the other a man with ragged hair and a stern look in his eyes. Ichiko and Kido. Or as Katsuo knew them...Mother and Father.

King Katsuo gave him direct eye contact as the faces stared back at him, slowly twisted and contorting into demonized figures. The demons on either shoulder roared as the both fired pillars of what looked like blood from their mouths, shooting directly towards Katsuo.

Queen Guren increases the intensity of the flames, fusing the streams together on her, trying to slow her pace and cook her alive inside the rocks. As Rocks got hotter lore quickly than a standard human body, and stayed that way for longer periods of time. She could have a freshly cooked Tomiko on her hands

King Katsuo’s four tentacles from his back receeeded, only for a mouth to rip open in his stomach, shooting a high intensity blast of water at Tomiko, hoping to make a last ditch snipe to her fused with guren’s strategy to stop her from destroying king Katsuo.

When are you going to accept it?

Accept. What?

That Michi was never gone. You were never gone.

SHUT UP! You speak the tounge of an coward!

Call yourself what you will, but you are no Reaver. Your still Michi in your heart-

“GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!!”

Reaver roared, all metal objects in the room being flung away from him. Forks, knives, alarm clocks, coins, and more. Forks impeded in the walls and the windows broke open with a crash. The bed around him was rittled with holes and his bandages ripped in his rage.

Last edited:
"Yes, initially. However do not presume that our duty is to go around and simply try to sweet talk people to become friends alone. The world doesn't work that way and that would be a misrepresentation; as we are a task force and only action can lead to change. So naturally, be prepared to take it..." Azumi advised to Baiyan before she would add on with a question of her own.

"If you have any questions, or otherwise need I am all ears."​

----------
Tomiko's eyes shot open, as just before she managed to land the strike on King Katsuo he shot out a serpent head towards her. To add complications to the matter, Guren had produced more flames to shoot at her as she had been about to be struck by fire and water.

Tomiko could not avoid all of them, and if she tried to sit and tank it all non-stop the armor would suffer sever damage and the heat of the fire would burn her from within. Something needed to be done, and in an instant she formed an impulsive idea as she came to a stop and slammed her foot down.

"Earth Style: Tectonic Shift Jutsu!"
A path formed between there Tomiko slammed her foot towards the area just beneath King Katsuo's feet. Tomiko would twist her heel which caused the section of the ground to spin at an angle away from Tomiko, which aimed to redirect King Katsuo's water serpent to have it strike Queen Guren's flames. Naturally, if this worked, the water would be turned to mist as it would be overpowered by the more contumacious and powerful fire attack. But it would cause the attack to be delayed, and would have allowed her the key moment to skate to the side to avoid the fire as her aim was to charge at King Katsuo with a speed dash.

Tomiko, if this worked, would charge and aim to drive her hardened and elonged stone spike of her armor right through King Katsuo's exposed side to stab through the card copy.

-----------
Aisha knew she was not alone with the wolf pack. She could pick up the sent of another within the cave. Course Aisha, much like Darui & Kenji who have not uttered a word yet, were aware it was the Jinchuriki.

However, they wanted to avoid causing the Jinchuriki worry, so Aisha continued to play up her third-party non-ninja wild girl as she scanned the cave curiously. As if she had no idea what was going on and seemed worried as she sniffed the air.

"Hey, is someone there? I-I don't mean any harm, me and my pack were just trying to explore and find a place to rest for the night." Aisha called out to the room as she spoke with convincing tone to give the impression that her request was genuine and she meant no harm to the Jinchuriki. Which to a degree was true, as a fight was ideal to avoid.

----------
Pakura glanced at Madoka with a curious eyebrow, as Madoka considered their options. Raven had mostly been made for slight to support herself, but she had made an upgrade or two to her old puppet when constructing her Beetle puppet. With that, she took out Raven and began to make some gestures as her chakra threads connected.

Raven displayed its wings, before it began to modify itself a bit. A pair of secondary wings were added, and more feathers seemed to come from its back as they laid out to make what appeared to be bedding on it while Raven's body expanded its chest compartment out to increase in with.

"Alright, I call this Raven's passenger mode. It lacks combat utility, but it allows for me to carry more than one person on it. We should be able to use this to get to the next island." Madoka explained, this form had been tested a couple of times. The first time ended with her and some wind clones having crashed into the desert, but the consecutive tests proved more successful. So while not Madoka's first choice, she had the confidence it would work as she climbed on the bed. Soon followed by Pakura as they waited for Yasu to do the same.

-----------
"Interesting, and I do agree that the Jinchuriki is on a timetable. I'm certain your Mizukage would be most unfortunate to hear that you took valuable time away from that priority to go and scout for "blood samples" if it were. Perhaps if you are willing to call off your team, who seem to be the openly hostile ones, we can reach a compromise." Kakashi countered back, as he had been well aware of Hama's team and how they seemed to be attacking his own.

"After all, not like my clone is going around attacking your team. If they stand down, so will it." Kakashi added on, which was not a lie in it of itself, as he waited to see what compromise Hama had been prepared to make.
------​
Sakura frowned a bit as she heard Hyo's taunt, as it appeared the paper bomb had not incapacitated her though even more troubling as the Mist seemed to thicken around them. Sakura's eyes could not find Hyo, and her voice seemed to project all around her which ruled out being able to find her through auditory means. Conventional ones anyway, none the less Sakura presumed the battle had only just began as she quickly formed hand signs.

"Senbonzakura Style: Clover Cover!"
Sakura gathered various clovers from both along the riverbed as well as on her person, as they gathered around and swarmed around the pink-haired kunoichi; dozens and dozens, if not hundreds of sharpened clovers danced around her as Sakura kept her senses sharp and waited for Hyo to strike.

"Easy to taunt when you use this Mist as a shield. What do you want anyway? I was under the impression the Mist and the Leaf had no quarrel with each other." Sakura asked, as she had been curious about the motives behind this Mist Team. Their squad had no knowledge of the Jinchuriki beyond what they would likely have already known so it seemed odd to be attacked randomly and unprovoked in such a manner.
----------​
Kakashi, the one left to watch the team, glanced around as he noted the Mist only seemed to increase in thickness which made it hard even for his Sharingan eye to scan it. With a sigh, he glanced over to Furijia.

"Well, this situation has gotten out of hand. We need to regroup, being divided can only hurt us. Do you think you can scan the area with your Byakugan and see where everyone is?" Kakashi asked Furijia.

-----------
Flashback
Tayuya paused her punch as she heard Kiro ask her a question. At this point, she'd have either continue to ignore him or replied with a snarky comment but given he made mention of the mark it had been enough to get her attention as she paused before she let out a sigh. As she picked up her bottle of water and wiped away some sweat from her forehead. One sip later, she turned to Kiro with a slight scowl on her face.

"Oh, you need help? The thing you expect from everyone but give to no one?" Tayuya asked, naturally it'd be a hard sell to get her help with anything though they fact they had been talking was a slight baby step. Slight.