• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

Danzo listened to Hinagiku as she outlined her reasoning to him. And while he wouldn’t go as far as to say the boy’s actions were not worthy to list him as traitor he had to admit her reasoning was solid and free from bias.

So protesting such a proposition could only raise suspicions from those who observed. So with an internal sigh he would give a nod of concession to Hinagiku.

“Fair enough, I will accept this proposition.” Danzo said as he spoke in favor of the motion. Keeping any internal issues about to from showing on his expression or tone. He then made a gesture and had his ANBU back away from Kiro's body to allow the Hyuga Head to take the matter into her own hands.

----------
“I think we should set up camp. It’s too dark to travel through, and would exhaust too much energy.”

Kenji made this comment as he and Aisha traveled under the light of the stars ahead with Luna & Sky keeping pace. It was a fair one, as it would be a long way from the Land of Lightning and they would need plenty of rest to ensure they got there. Aisha seemed to agree as she nodded to Luna and Sky as they began to set off before she turned to Kenji.

“I’ll go gather some food, and some wood to make a fire. You get some kind of make-shift tend or something to sleep in. Is that fair?” Aisha asked as Kenji gave a nod before she set off after her wolf companions which left Kenji the matter of preparing a place to sleep for when Aisha got back.

What she intended to bring back in the dead or night, and what Kenji could do to make a place to rest given his inability to use lightning jutsu to form a shelter remained to be seen. But soon he got a spark on inspiration and began to go to work.

---------
“Oh, pulling that card huh? That’s not fair.” Tomiko “complained” with a playful pout, but in spite of that she had to consider what Mori was saying. It was…touching, that so many people valued her safety and in truth she should be considerate of her feelings.

Even if the idea of her being something that needed to be “protected” was a major shot at her personal pride.

Her expression however conveyed none of this, and she decided it was better to avoid a fight as she simply gave a nod before she saw the impressive dome that Mori formed as she had to whistle at it; given how impressive it was.

“Oh yeah, this will work out nicely.” Tomiko said as she would enter the dome and sit inside, before she turned to Mori with a serious expression.

“Remember, even shifts. Don’t you dare end up hogging all the hours, I can pull my weight to so remember to wake me up when it is my turn.” Tomiko stressed to Mori, as she didn’t want Mori to stay up all night so she got “rest” which she half suspected Mori intended to do or would at least play with as a possibility.

"I am indeed pulling that card because I know that your pride or stubbornness would prevent you from listening to something else." Mori grinned as he pulled out a blanket from underneath his shirt.

"I promise, because I know you would beat me senseless if I stayed up all night and I would be in no shape to fight back." He mock saluted her and went outside, prepared to stand guard for four hours.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
"Very well then, I understand Ms. Tsunade, take your time," The Leaf-nin bowed to the "elderly" blonde as he examined his surroundings. Now that their objective was met, Taiyo felt that he could now do whatever until Tsunade had felt the need to leave. Noticing that this was a bar, the genin figured that the only natural thing to do was to get a drink. As such, Taiyo sauntered over to the bartender to make his request.

"Hello sir, I'd like a margarita please," The minute the genin said this, his gaze, which was bright and cheerful, was met with a cold, cutting glare from the bartender.

"Look kid, I don't know who you THINK you're fooling, but you ain't getting nothing, end of discussion," Upon hearing this reply, Taiyo's eyes once again took upon a darker, more devilish glint before saying his retort.

"Perhaps you weren't paying attention, but the guy over there said a similar thing to me, and well now look where he's at," The rainbow flames that were attributed to the Leaf-nin's signature jutsu started to surge around him and his skin taking a complexion akin to that of the sun, "Ask yourself, do you want to end up like him?" At first, the bartender still put up his front but once he looked at his now unconscious friend, that was all it took for Taiyo to get a free drink.

"Thank you sir!" Margarita in hand, the genin sauntered back over to Sakura to brag about his free drink.

Sure with great power comes great responsibility, but with great responsibility there's room for great benefits.

"Now you are speaking my language. Glad we can reach an understanding there." Tomiko said with a grin before she took the blanket that Mori pulled from under his shirt.

She half questioned how he stuffed that in there, but decided against asking questions as she worked to get herself settled and laid the blanket over yourself.

"Best of luck, see you in four hours." Tomiko said before she'd close her eyes and prepared to get some sleep. Within moments, light snores could be heard from within the dome which showed that Tomiko had indeed exhausted herself from the events the last couple of days so Mori's decision to watch first was a good call.

---------
SMACK!!!

Before Taiyo had the chance to gloat, the sounds of Sakura’s hard slap were head as she smacked Taiyo right in the back of the head as she then shot him a glare with her hands on her hips.

“Taiyo, being a ninja means a lot of things. What it doesn’t mean is that we use those skills to threaten people for free drinks!” Sakura yelled, as she scolded her current teammate as she felt Taiyo acted too far out of line for her liking.

“They seem…interesting.” Shizune said with a whisper to Tsunade, who had to admit while the context was a little different the attitudes of the two did remind her of her younger years.

“Yeah, though if the one with drinks turns out to be a perv as well this will be disgustingly nostalgic for my taste.” Tsunade whispered back to Shizune, as Shizune’s pig Tonton simply observed with a curious stare.

-----
“Wow, got to admit you are pretty good at setting up camp in a snap.”

“Well, I may have had a lackluster Chunin Exams but among my team I do pride myself on making sure we are ready for most situations.”

Aisha, with a freshly killed deer in toe, returned with her companions and some wood as she saw Kenji assembled a make-shift shelter which used a combination of foliage, some carved up rocks which Aisha guessed was the result of his lightning to cut through them, and some wood that made an all-natural tent if she were to coin the term.

“You have the heart of a survivor, and I can respect that.” Aisha said as she began to place wood along the ground and used a small stream of fire ninjutsu to light a fire. Kenji went to work with a kunai to cut up the deer into edible bites as they prepared for a meal under the stars.

---------
Anko finished with her report, and had a private discussion with Ibuki and others present. Torture was not effective against the Oto-nin, and the Yamanaka mind reads could only tell them so much due to Orochimaru's mental genjutsu blocks. So those routes led to dead ends, but they could not execute her either as she had too much valuable information they could not afford to lose.

So, Anko presented her own idea. One she had tinkered with in her head as she filled Tayuya's report. Naturally, there was some internal debate...but Anko reminded them that all other roads led to nowhere and this may be their one chance to get anything of use from the Oto-prisoner. So with some disgruntles aside, Anko got the approval for her plan.

Tayuya sat in her cell, a frown on her face as the girl had been pushed physically and mentally to nearly her breaking point since her arrival. But for Lord Orochimaru's sake, she reminded herself, she was determined to hold out strong and not give away anything.

So it was little surprise that after all this, her reaction to seeing Anko was less than pleasant as she launched a large loogie her direction. Anko seemed unphased.

"Now then Tayuya, I managed to make arrangements for you to get out of that cell. Though under stick, special conditions." Anko explained which only caused the Oto-prisoner to raise an eyebrow.

"What conditions?"

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku was laughing inside as he saw Kiro beg, but it shortly turned into disgust as he seemed to shamelessly beg for his life.

Jeez, you should've stopped when you did it the first time. Now you just look pathetic.

When Kiro was put in the custody of the Hyuga Clan Raiku didn't really care but was satisfied he finally had some sort of punishment, though he did agree with his clan head's claim that Kiro wasn't shaped into the Uchiha he should've been due to not being raised in the clan.

He decided that it was time for his break to finish as the Yuki killed the mood for him, however it was night and it wouldn't do good to have no rest. He headed back home and decided to go to sleep, thankful that he still had a clan to go back home to.

Last edited:
Hinagiku

"Excellent that we've come to an agreement!" Bringing her hand together in a crisp clap, a daisy of a smile blooming across her face. Raising her hand, she signaled towards a few of the jonin that had accompanied her. With her gaze directed towards Kiro she spoke, "Make it quick and painless."

There would be no oversights on her part, she wouldn't make the newbie mistake of giving her captive any leeway. What she'd essentially ordered was for the jonin to effectively immobilize Kiro by blocking up his chakra network, but, for extra security, they would also dislocate a few of his joints. It would be a superbly painful process, and as such he would be knocked unconscious before the procedure, and even his nervous system would be numbed with a delicate, surgical strike to the spine. His limp, unconscious and immobile body would then be carried back to the Hyūga manner, where he'd be thrown in one of their smaller pavilions. It would be a rather nice house for the ex-mist ninja, albeit devoid of anything apart from a futon and a small desk.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
"Ow! I get why you're mad at me, but still, OW!" The Leaf-nin only barely managed to keep his margarita in hand, not to say he didn't spill any of it. Admittadely Sakura was right, being a ninja gave Taiyo no reason to act this way, which left a bitter taste in his mouth. However, he wasn't going to let this issue pass him without saying anything, even if he cannot defend himself.

"You're right Sakura, I apologize for my rudeness. I just want to explain why I acted the way I did. For beating up the random guy, it was out of impatience and simply because we didn't have all day at the time. As for the man, I'll admit, being a ninja is scary as shit. Everyone is constantly trying to kill you, and you never know which day will be your last. So a mixture of fear and some sadness from wherever, I can't even explain that myself, I just know I don't feel right. So if you don't mind, I'd like a little time to myself to drink this margarita, now if you want a drink, feel free to hit me up," Taiyo left the women to go to the men's bathroom so he could drink in solitude.

Shura had moved on to the macaron stand and was eating away at the small confectioneries when he noticed the situation with the Yuki has finally been resolved and Kiro getting detained by Hinagiku. "Good thing that situation didn't get out of hand, the Yuki might have been outmatched but that didn't mean they couldn't have done some damage." He thought. Shura noticed that it was getting late and glanced towards Sagiso. "Miss Hinagiku told me to make sure to bring her home. The festival is long over and it getting dark, so I guess I don't have anything else to do." He thought. "Come one, were going back to the manor." He said as he began dragging Sagiso back to the Hyuga manor.

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
••••
2 Days Later....
••••

The events of the leaf festival had been concluded, and the Yuki has been long some gone. 12:00 in the afternoon, where any normal ninja would be out training, eating, or staying active in some shape or form. However...from some of the events that had unfolded, some would only just begin to awaken.

The Yuki contingent, including Kanshi, Kai, Jin, the honor guard, and several other highly trained Yuki Clan members had arrived at the hidden mist village. They took a more leasure path this time instead of their beeline to the leaf, seeing as no one important was in any danger anymore. Kai’s right arm had healed up from the Forbidden justu Kai has casted on Tayuya the previous days. Jin and Kai had been silent the entire trip back, either not knowing how to talk to one another, or just not wanting to.

Entering the village gates, the Yuki came in with dignity and pride, showing their high stature and heads held up high. They were practically soaking in nobility. Mei was no doubt aware of their reemergence, having been gone for days. Jin looked to Kai, grabbing his shoulder.

“Now for that punishment I talked about.” He said sternly. “You hav Broken a rule out of the book. For that, I cannot trust you to leave the village, not until you have learned your lesson.”

“But father-“

“And inside the village, Kanshi will always accompany you. He will ensure you have learned said lesson. You are to accept no mission that leads outside our gates. Do I make myself clear?”

Kai knew if he protested, his father would no doubt force him to stay awake three nights in a row without training nor rest, his favorite punishment. Instead he simply took a knees and bowed before the head of the yuki.

“Yes father.”

“Good. Kanshi! With him. As for me, I’ve got some business to attend to.”

The Yuki All went their seperate ways, aside the honor guard, which seemed practically attached to Jin. He walked back to the Yuki palace, heading into the main room. He folded his hands behind him and stared into a mural of a woman, with long white hair. He knew what was coming, and decided to wait for the inevitable.

There was a knock on Tsuki’s window. Then a thud. Then a bang. Hama stood on the opposite side of the window with her usual knowing smile, opening the window of the younger Yuki.

“Good day water lily~” she said gleefully. “Ready for another day of training?”

She took a humorous look to Seiun, who seemed to be learning his role very quickly in the grand scheme of things. He may turn into an excellent servant after all, what a redemption~

“I just don’t understand it!”

Kai fumed, throwing a sphere of ice into the water, skipping several times. He crossed his arms, his legs dangling down nearly touching the water from the pier he sat on. His face was open, without any mask in sight to block his expressions.

“What do you think about all of this? Don’t you think it’s unfair the way they are treating him!?”

Kanshi hadn’t spoken a word through the entire endeavor. From the time the Yuki showed up in the leaf, even to now. What could the jinchurki possibly be thinking about?

Rocks. Rocks everywhere with a small bush of bamboo scattered around and a severe lack of anything else. Mori understood that trees would die here and water was hard to find in the Land of Earth given the amount of rocky pillars, but some diversity never killed anyone and it would make the trip much more enjoyable. Not to mention that he fell asleep during guard duty two days ago and woke up in time to wake Tomiko and let her guard for two hours or so and he still felt a bit of guilt about that. He could certainly think of a better area to travel through, thankfully Iwagakure got closer with every step and since they'd been travelling for 2 to 3 days they had to be getting close.

"Guess who is regretting that they took Military Rations Pills back in Konoha? Yours truly here. I forgot that they drain energy after 3 days when you take them. How are you holding up? Can't be too much better than me since you took some too" He sighed. "Iwa better not be another 3 days away." Mori complained as he kicked against an innocent pebble.

Last edited:
Ug...w-what happened?
Those were Azumi's first thoughts as her eyes slowly fluttered open. Her head suffered from a minor headache, but thankfully there seemed to be nothing else worse for ware as she sat up.

As she began to get her bearings together, she noticed that herself and...Michi? Or Reaver, as he called himself now, were sitting on a pair of futons on the floor of what appeared to be a well kept but empty bedroom. A room she could not recognize, though that thought faded as she took note of her body covered in bandages as memories of what happened began to flood back to her all at once.

Y-yes...me and Reaver had a battle, and I was poisoned. Those papers...the angel, she must have brought us here. It has to be, there is simply no other explanation. But for what purpose? And I no longer feel the pain of the poison, does that mean between it and the bandages

"Oh good, one of you is awake. I hope you had a pleasant rest."​

A new voice caught Azumi's attention as she turned and faced a young woman before her. If Azumi had a guess, the woman was in her early 20s at the most, with short black hair and dark brown eyes along with fair skin as she seemed to be a white priestess attire that included a certain necklace.

A necklace that was shaped in a circle, with several black spirals on-top of a purple background and a dark dot at the center. The symbol of Amegakure's kami, the eye of god.

"Y-yes, thank you. For all you've done for myself and my...acquaintance here." Azumi said with a respectful bow as the priestess simply gave her a warm smile.

"It was my pleasure, I knew I had to do my part after such a delivery from our angelic guardian." The priestess explained, which seemed to confirm that indeed she had not seen things. The angel herself had come and saved them, but before she had a chance for the realization of that to hit the woman spoke up once again.

"You will be allotted time to fully wake up and refresh, but your presence is required as soon as you are able to come. And I mean the presence of the both of you." The priestess explained which caused Azumi to raise an eyebrow as this was a curious comment.

"Our presence is needed?" Azumi asked, as she wanted some more details as the priestess kept that friendly smile up as she gave a nod before she would explain further.

"Yes, our benevolent Kami wishes to see you."​

----------
"I'm doing okay. Though I don't think whining or kicking pebbles around are gonna do much to help matters now is it?" Tomiko asked with a grin as she trekked through rocky surface when she ask those questions.

Tomiko had kept close behind Mori as they continued their journey back to Iwa. Tomiko had been unaware of the fact Mori fell asleep on his watch, though she may have half suspected something happened given his psudo-frantic pace of the watch shifting. But Tomiko chose not to dwell on it as, in spite of the side effect of those Military Ration Pills, she tried to urge Mori forward by reminding him stopping to complain was not gonna be the solution to this problem.

"Besides, I know we are close. I tend to venture outside the village from time to time with the crew. And this feels more familiar than the thick forests of Konoha." Tomiko added on, as she to a degree did recognize their surroundings. If only subconsciously, which she took as a good sign as she would continue on forward.

----------
"I can't believe this fucking bullshit."
Tayuya, along with Anko who acted as a "guide" for Tayuya after her release from her holding cell. A result of the deal made with Anko; which would be allowed to walk around on the conditions that she'd be place under the care of a supervisor, and with Konoha's numbers thinned out it was decided a Hyuga member would be the best bet and as such it was decided that the young Chunin Shura would observe her; given he was part of the team that originally engaged Tayuya so he'd know more about her than most. And the Hyuga clan came away from the invasion with minimal causalities so if anyone the Hyuga and their Byakugan capabilities would keep their best eye on her.

Course, as added measures, a seal was placed around Tayuya's Curse Mark which not only cut her off from the mark but limited her chakra capabilities in general. Anko was there for more than just an escort of Tayuya; she also intended to show seals that activated and deactivated the mark to Shura to ensure he had control of any situation with the Oto-prisoner. None of which made Tayuya feel better as evident by her scowl as she and Anko arrived at the entrance of the Hyuga compound before Anko requested to meet with Shura while Tayuya grumbled next to him.

---------
"Wow....I've never been on a mountain before." Aisha said in amazement, as she along with her companions Luna & Sky followed Kenji up a mountain pass which was a sight all too common in the Land of Lightning or rather specifically Kumogakure. The contrast from the forest was all too jarring to Aisha, but that did not mean this land was not beautiful in its own right. As evident by her amazed, almost child-like wonder as she gazed at her surroundings.

Kenji was unsure what it was, but as he glanced back and saw Aisha acting like this it felt...nice.

Kenji moved that thought aside as he focused on the road ahead, as they seemed to come across something in the distance. A village with several mountains around it came clear into view as Kenji realized they made it. Kenji turned back to Aisha and her wolves, who also eyed the distant village in equal amazement.

"Welcome to Kumogakure."​

--------
Well, it was chaotic, but somehow Sakura & Taiyo managed to work out an arrangement with Jiraiya's advice for a meeting date with Tsunade and Shizune. Tsunade asked for the meeting in two days, and for the meeting to take place not in this bar but rather outside a quaint little tea shop on the edge of town.

Someplace where there should not be too much attention given to them.

Jiraiya led Sakura & Taiyo towards the tea shop in question, and despite agreeing to the proposal she had her own reservations about this whole arrangement.

"Are you sure she'll be there Lord Jiraiya? I mean two days seems like more than enough time to skip town if they so desired to." Sakura said to Jiraiya, who seemed to be taking some notes before he turned to Sakura and gave the Genin a reassuring smile.

"Oh don't worry, I've had a clone keep tabs on the pair since you bumped into them. Besides, Tsunade would never pass up this chance to jab at me after all these years. I speak from experience there." Jiraiya assured them which seemed to be enough to have Sakura drop the concern as they drew closer to the tea shop.

---------
"Wind Style: Consecutive Air Cutter Jutsu!"
Madoka, who along with Yasu managed to just arrive in Sunagakure, had wasted little time in working on some training. After her loss as the hands of Zaku, Madoka realized she hung rather low on the totem pole among her peers; as while Raven was great, it was but one puppet and her ability to fight without it proved to be...lackluster.

However, even after she sliced some practice targets clean in half with her wind ninjutsu, she also realized there was another issue. Raven was a valued weapon, but it was limited in what it could do as one ninja puppet could not do everything. If Madoka was gonna make it to that next level, she needed to expand her fighting capabilities without Raven and she needed to give her puppet some much needed aid.

She needed more puppets, but there was an issue with that. Madoka had no experience with controlling more than one puppet, as she decided her life to making the connection between her and Raven as fluid as it could be. So she would need to learn the skill, but who could and who would be willing to teach her? These were thoughts Madoka sat on as she took a break and a sip of water while she contemplated the next best move.

Last edited:

“You are nothing...”

“Look at Michi, useless Michi!”

“Let’s see if this new justu can make him bleed!”

Reaver woke with a start. His bushy unkept hair getting in the way of his eyes...wait...hair? He looked in the mirror, located on the side of the room. His entire mask and headgear has been completely removed! He was now completely exposed, his identity as Michi and his seemingly imperfect figure on display.

He gathered from his position that he had either been captured or saved, which one he wasn’t sure: although he had been bandaged up, he couldn’t be too careful. His eyes darted to look for his suit, frantically searching. He found it over to the side, it’s connections severed so much that every limb was seperated. From the legs, arms, and the center piece. Each part had been stripped of all connectors, weather that be wires or fuel lines. Damn...that won’t be an option.

"Yes, our benevolent Kami wishes to see you."

Michi looked over to see Azumi already in a conversation with someone, dressed in clothing that gave off the impression she had a position of high status, or at least relevant to high status. What caught his ear especially was ‘benevolent’. Benevolent? As in God-like?

“Dear god, your one of those cooks too.” Reaver sighed. “Nearly ash bad ash a Jashinist, or Ashumi. Can’t tell which ish more religious.”

His eyes sharpened, which one would normally think impossible for his already sharp eyes. Azumi. She was alive. The poison didn’t kill her. It was disappointing to say the least. After all these years of training, blood, sweat, and tears he couldn’t finish her in that long awaited moment. He blew his hair out of his eyes, his space between his front teeth making a high pitched whistling sound

‘Clearly making everyone my enemy is not going to work...’

After spending nearly two days trapped in a hellish genjutsu, Kiro had finally gained the will to escape back to ‘reality’ with a new outlook on things. Barely opening his eyes, Kiro was a bit surprised to see he wasn’t in a prison. Instead it was a decently sized room with only a bright, heavenly light flooding the space. ‘Maybe I’m dreaming...’ Kiro closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He waited a few seconds before opening them once more, expecting to find himself trapped behind bars in some disgusting jail cell.

Unfortunately, he was met with the same sight. The only other conclusions were either the Leaf had the best prisons in the world or he was dead. Kiro decided to go with the latter. The bright, blinding light shining from the window. An empty room with only a small desk. His last memory of life had been having all his bones nearly broken before looking into the sharingan. Atleast he died in his sleep, painlessly. Sitting up now, Kiro felt groggy, finding himself barely unable to stand. His bones and joints felt weak and he found himself barely able to stand for a moment. It was probably his body adjusting to the afterlife. ‘Who would’ve known that hell was so... bright?’

Maybe Kiro wasn’t in hell yet. Perhaps he was in between, waiting to receive judgement. It made sense. The desk was probably there for him to write some plea or something. Kiro took a deep breath and willed himself to stand up, his joints cracking into place as he did. He limped over to the desk and placed his hand on it to balance himself. “What now?” Kiro questioned, hoping the desk would answer him. Silence was all he received.

Kiro rubbed his hair, confused on what to do next. Unless he had been reincarnated, this was Kiro’s first time transcending into the next realm. The problem was, he had no idea. He let out a drawn out sigh as he looked up. “Damn, even in death I’m a complete fucking idiot.” If he was dead, that meant his whole life been a waste. He hesitantly lifted his hand off the desk as he thought of his past life. The only person he could blame his death on was himself. “Maybe if I did things differently then I...” Kiro stopped himself before he could continue. “No! I told myself that I wouldn’t regret my actions. Even if I’m dead I can’t disgrace my past life like that. Then again, with the benefit of hindsight, I guess I can say I could’ve handled things better.” He shook his head before walking over to the bed.

Slowly, Kiro began too chuckle to himself as he sat on the edge of the bed. “This is so weird, talking to myself. I guess death really does make you understand life better. There’s really no point in contemplating things now though. All I can do now is just look ahead and wait for whatever is next.” Kiro spoke to himself, now looking in the direction the light was coming from.

“Actually...” His eyes glanced towards the door on the other side of the room, a mischievous thought coming into his head. ‘Screw this bullshit, if they think they can control me in death...’ Kiro stood up and walked towards the door, ready to bust it down. If Kiro was going to hell, then he might as well see what the afterlife had too offer himself!

Sagisō

Eyes opening slowly, the girl sat cross-legged on a wide mat placed on the floor of her room and cast her gaze outwards. It'd been two days since...-what? To this moment, Sagisō's memory of the festival was blurry in the best of areas and outright blank in others. What she did know is that she awoke the next day within her bed, kimono-clan, and with a splitting headache. That day had been rather uneventful as she'd holed up in her room recovering from the excessive fatigue that plagued her body. Just like that, the sands of time trickled by and each grain of time had passed. Today, if all went according to plan, would be a simple follow up of yesterday. The only difference was the addition of meditation. While training was out of business with her wounds, she was free to practice her chakra control by warping, twisting, and contorting the chakra in her body. She'd hadn't usually been one to practice meditation, but earlier in the morning her mother had arrived, ordering her to 'look into herself' for the rest of the day.

Hence, Sagisō spent the next hour doing exactly that. Meditating in attempts to find some form of spiritual enlightenment. As she sat alone, eyes closed, and her only sense remaining -her sense of self- the kunoichi found the usually calm lake of her psyche foam with bubbles, each bubble rising to the surface her subconscious worries contained within. Bubble after bubble popped, bombarding her questions she wasn't aware she had. What next? aren't you looking for a husband? do you even want a husband? where do you look next? the land of wind? waves? hot water? what happens after you find one? settle down..? Each question seemed to link seamlessly into the next until the girl felt just as she was -alone and lost. Her thoughts had wondered, hovering over a small island in the land of water- Nadeshiko, and the bevy of sisters she'd left behind on her journey. Her gaze blank, she murmured, "I wonder...how many of us are left..."

As if in a vain attempt to stretch across the continent and traverse the heavens, Sagisō's byakugan activated, her vision stretching hundreds of meters towards the east. Of course, she saw nothing but a vast plain, the knee-length grass rippled with the caresses of the wind creating a peaceful meadow. Thoughtlessly, she sat there, observing nature, yet blinded by her thoughts.

Minutes trickled by, and life went on. Not just Sagisō's, but everyone and everything around her. She witnessed a lone flower, it's petals radiant and its stem sturdy, it stood clearly, head held confidently above the wildflowers scattered around it. It was a picture of beauty, the floral Empress amidst her court. Faced by the subtle pressure of the wind the other flowers were forced to bow in her presence, but she alone stood strong, the sovereign of her court.

Flickers of inspiration flashed across Sagisō's gaze; blurs of white with ruby red eyes and soft pink...ears? Rather than inspiration, a rabbit had entered her field of view. Without a word, the rabbit bounded by, and with a single bound and gleam of pearly white teeth, it tore the flower from its stem, consuming it in but a few nibbles. Sagisō watched on, somewhat conflicted, the flower was beautiful, noble and elegant- but, it clearly lacked the ability to protect itself. Thinking to her broken arm...was she just like that flower?

The whites of her eyes trembled, and the crimson of her pupils seem to bleed through the white of her byakugan, filling her vision with splashes of red. No, rather, the white rabbit that had just consumed the flower had in turn been consumed by a red fox, the crimson of blood and fur filling Sagisō's vision. Was that the fate of shinobi? To have their blood spilled for combat and survival?

Time passed uncertainly, the red fox having remained in the meadow to consume it's latest catch.

As it finished its meal the fox rose, bounding around the field pouncing in futility at a dandelion seed as it was swept along with the wind. From cold-blooded killer to playful sweetheart in a heartbeat. However, despite its best efforts, the dandelion escaped. The dandelion, by virtue of the wind, was elusive and unfettered, unable to be restrained nor captured. Was she the fox? A delicate balance between the viciousness of the world and the playfulness of a child? Doomed to stare at things simply outside her grasp? Or was she the dandelion? Free-spirited and unfettered, one with the wind, but confined to the fate the wind brought it?

For the first time since she'd begun, Sagisō blinked. After a brief moment of darkness, her vision returned, and a profound emotion filled her pupils. She was the Flower- yet not, she was the Fox- yet not, she was the Dandelion- yet not. She would be as noble as the flower, a Queen of her own court, yet she refused to be helpless before a stronger foe. She would be as cunning and playful as the fox, but things she desired would not slip through her grasp. She would be as free and unfettered as the dandelion, but her fate would be dictated by no one but herself.

The flower was noble but lacked the strength to defend itself from the Rabbit, and it, in turn, lacked the strength to defend itself from the Fox. The Fox, in turn, lacked the strength to capture the dandelion, and the dandelion lacked the strength to break free from the wind... Clearly, power was important.

An image flashed through Sagisō's mind, a dark-haired figure, the crimson red of his eyes dotted with Tomoe, a pattern similar to the curse mark on his neck. A moment's time passed, and Sagisō decisively rejected the idea. He had power, but the branded curse mark meant he wasn't in control of his own fate. She would not walk that path; strength that relied on external factors was not true strength. It was like the dandelion, while it appeared to outmaneuver the fox, in truth, it had no such ability on it's own. Only when granted the support of the wind could it display it's abilities. She would need to cultivate her own strength, something that belonged solely to her.

Lowering her head in contemplation, Sagisō almost gasped in shock. Her byakugan still active, she realized that she could observe her own chakra network and the movements of her own chakra. Unlike all other ninja, who relied primarily on their feeling and instinct to control their chakra, Sagisō realized that practicing while observing herself would be many-folds more beneficial to not only her chakra control but her ability to weave jutsu. Most ninja merely had a scant few 20 or so chakra points to emit chakra from stemming from their hands and feet, a particularly skilled ninja would be able to maybe double that number to 40 or maybe even triple it to 60. However, the fact still remained that the number of chakra viens a normal shinobi was able to use, and hence the speed at amount of chakra they could mold at once, and the number of exit points with which to release the chakra, far paled in comparison to the full 361 that the Hyūga clan was capable of innately acessing.

Previously, she'd been molding chakra just as everyone else did and then directing it to whatever chakra point she wished to release it from, but...wasn't that a waste of her potential? Why should a boat with 18 oares only use 2 oares merely because the other boats only used 2 oares?

Sagisō's eyes flickered again, specks of ambition and excitement held within. Scrambling to her feet she slammed her door open and burst into the Hyūga courtyard. Her eyes immediately locked onto a nearby tree, and with a floating leap she landed on one of it's sturdier branches. She once more sat cross-legged, and her gaze directed inwardly, she began to familiarize herself with the complex network of veins within her body, and experimenting on diliberately pushing chakra through each of the microscopic vessles that transported chakra.

Konan

Standing within a large hall, Amegakure's angel stared mutely at the red-haired figure before her. She'd only taken notice of Azumi and Reaver's battle through Nagato, after all, Nagato knew almost everything that went on within Amegakure. The ever present rain that fell over the village wasn't completely natural, but rather a recon type jutsu called the Rain Tiger at will jutsu, which allowed Nagato some limited perception of anything the rain came into contact with. While it didn't tell them specific locations, once Nagato had picked up on the battle the two children had been having, it was easy enough for Konan to disperse her paper form, covering the entire village in a matter of minutes.

However, Nagato's action of summoning the two genin had somewhat shocked her, and she was curious about what he had to say to the fledgling shinobi.

Mei

Seated in a large chair, her slender figure sinking into the plush cushions behind her, Mei Terumī gazed silently at the documents that littered her desk. Her brow was furrowed slightly, and her hand, which happened to be resting on the wooden desk before her, fidgeted, impatiently clicking her nails against the polished wood. She was, understandly, anxious and somewhat annoyed.

Breathing a sigh of frustration, she waved her hand towards the shinobi to her side, his eye covered in a patch heavy with seals. "Ao...gather the clans. We'll hold a meeting immediately."

After a grunt of affirmation the Byakugan killer Ao departed the room. Now left alone, Mei spun in her chair her gaze directed out the window, "Yuki...How troublesome..."

Rakūsupā

Tasked with the job of taking care of their latest 'guest', Raku had been periodically checking on Kiro every 8 hours, awaiting the moment he'd awaken from his slumber. The young child approached the isolated room that housed the captured Uchiha. While it would be described as 'isolated' the room was rather close to the regular residences of the clan's regular members, it was merely sectioned off as a guest room and was 'isolated' from the rest of the residence area. A group of at least 5 chunin would be assigned to watch the house at all times and as one group finished their shift, another would come to take their place. A single Jonin was also observing the house. It might've seemed to be overkill for an unconcious boy, but as far as Raku knew, Lady Hinagiku had given the groups the orders personally, as the Hyūga Mistress had her own plans regarding the situation.

Not that any of those things were for a prebuscent hand-maiden to know. As far as the girl was concerned her only job was to spray the captive with a water and then wipe him down every night. It was what substituted for a bath given the circumstances. On her way to accomplish this task, the girl trotted over to the room, a platter of towels in her hand along with a bucket of water. She rested the bucket on the floor, freeing her hand to open the door. The door slid open with a crisp 'Pah', initially, the girl hadn't noticed Kiro as she'd already spun around to swipe the bucket of water from the floor.

When she returned to face the door, as was greeted with the Uchiha who towered over her childish figure, and his meanacing expression (All 'captives' and strangers in general were menacing to the 10 year old.), she released a high pitched shriek. She lugged the bucket of water at the Uchiha, and then threw to towels at him too for good measure. Without another world, she turned on her heels and fled the scenes, screaming "LADY HINAGIKU!!!!"

She seemed genuinely terrified and on the verge of tears as she bolted away.

"You're right, as usual. I'll try to stop whining." Mori sighed. He knew that Tomiko probably felt the same as him, atleast to some degree yet she remained cheerful. How, he would never understand. If he could choose between fighting Reaver, unlimited dango and a lot of money or be cheerful in hard times, he would choose being cheerful. Probably because Reaver would want to fight him again anyway and missions gave you money which could be spent on dango.

"Oh yeah, your crew. Forgot you had that for a second, although I suppose that if you can see that you are getting close because you recognize the rocks it must have some value especially since Iwa is notorious for being hard to find and get to due to the mountain ranges surrounding it. It is much easier to just dig underground since you have less obstacles and still see where you are, but I have to learn the geography of my home country one day so why not now?" He said as he looked at one of the many high rocks.

"I would love to climb up that and see if we are indeed going the right way, but I just said that Iwa is hard to locate." He sighed as he continued walking. "Well, if there is one positive thing about this long trip it is that you certainly get more stamina from it which is always nice. You can get seriously lost here though, imagine taking the wrong turn and ending up in the middle of nowhere."

Shura leaned against a wall in his room. The day that followed the festival was uneventful to say the elast but that wasn't waht was on Shura's mind currently. "Training with miss Hinagiku will begin in just a few days". He thought before sighing. "Its not going to be a good time for me that's for sure." He added. A bit later, a Hyuga came to knock on Shura's door and informed him that Anko requested to meet with him. "What would miss Anko want with me?" He thought to himself before walking towards the courtyard to the gate. On his way there, Shura noticed Sagiso meditating outside. He activated his Byakugan after feeling a lot of chakra radiating from her. He saw her pushing chakra out of all the chakra veins on her body. "Huh, I've never seen anyone do that with their chakra. Intresting." He thought before walking to the gate. He noticed Tayuya but paid no mind towards her. "You wanted to see me miss Anko?"

Last edited:
Standing by the door, Kiro had only placed his hand on the knob when it began to open by itself. Perhaps magically opening doors was a gift of the afterlife? Kiro took a step back as he watched the door open, the bright light of the new realm flooding his vision. However, the first thing he noticed wasn’t the new world but rather a little humanoid creature standing beneath him. Perhaps it was a child sent by the angels. Even worse, it could’ve been the spawn of some demon trying to collect his soul with the bucket before dumping him into the pits of hell. Kiro watched as the little girl picked up a bucket before finally turning in his direction.

Before he could even question the child, a terrifying high pitched shriek erupted from her lips. The demon spawn lugged the bucket at Kiro, spraying him with some sort of liquid, causing him to stumble backwards in shock. After hitting Kiro directly on the head with the bucket, the girl then threw some towels at him before he could even recover. One of them smacked him in the chest while the landed perfectly around his head, effectively blinding him as he tried to hold his balance.

Kiro let out muffled curses through the towel as he tried to give chase to the child, who was still screeching at the top of her lungs. It failed epically when he stepped on the fallen towel, which caused him to slip and fall into the puddle of water. Kiro’s body ached as he just laid still for a moment, trying too process what the hell just happened. Lifting the towel enough to give himself some vision, Kiro saw that he had been drenched in water. Perhaps it was the purest version of the Mist’s Holy Water, rumored to be capable of even bringing the dead back to life. Maybe the child had come to purify his soul, cleanse him of his sins, and Kiro had ruined everything spectacularly. Now he was definitely going hell.

It was only a matter of time before the minions came to drag his body away. Kiro looked to the door, as if expecting them to make their entrance at any moment. Thinking about it for a second, Kiro realized he still had a chance of escape. ‘That’s it!’ Kiro stood up and began limping forward, the reinvigorating light shining upon him with his only hope of freedom being through the door. “I have too escape...” With the towel still on his head, Kiro completely skipped over the fact that he had placed his right foot in the bucket and was now dragging it along with him. Two days in a nightmarish genjutsu before being knocked in the head with a bucket would be enough too cause the mind to mentally decay.

Hesitating in front the exit for a brief moment, Kiro took a deep breath before taking a step outside...

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
While Sakura and Jiraiya were busy talking over important matters such as whether or not Tsunade kept true to her word, Taiyo had other matters to take care of. That being whether or not to add a reasonable amount of sugar into his tea, or just dump an entire mountain in there. Unlike with the margarita, no threats were involved, the Leaf-nin simply paid with the money he had and both parties involved went about their business, no violence involved. After coming to the very obvious decision to put a reasonable amount of sugar in his tea, the genin met up with his partners, with a semi-smug look directed to Sakura while he sat down.

"See, I can get stuff without making a scene or beating up the people in my way. Now can we please forget that one time about the margarita?" He stirred up his tea as he made his remark in a calm, inside voice to avoid making a scene and more importantly, to avoid disproving his point moments after he made it. .

This is a little boring... I wonder what's causing Ms. Tsunade's lateness. I hope she didn't bail on us, cause otherwise I'd be mad.
But not mad enough to do anything. Remember, disrespecting the elderly or women is usually uncalled for, the only exception is if she disrespects you first or is evil, and last time I checked, Tsunade doesn't fall into either category.
You know I'm glad you're just a voice in my head, if I let you out, your be a real smartass. And let's be real, no one likes a smartass.

Tsuki
Unlike last time Hama arrived, which was a quite literal rude awakening to the ninja world, this time both Tsuki and her humble servant were awake, and enjoying a little quaint breakfast. Well, Tsuki was enjoying it, Seiun was the one cooking. Upon seeing her master, the younger Yuki-nin was pleased that she was being graced by her sensei's presence.

"Hello Hama, or should I call you mistress? Either way, will you give me the pleasure of taking a seat while my servant brings you breakfast?" It felt good to say she had a servant, and what was better was to say that she had an obedient one. Her personal Xeno was bringing a rather appealing platter of food to Tsuki's teacher, bowing as he took his leave.
Seiun
During his slumber, the rouge shinobi had a revelation. Instead of being resistant, he should strive to be the perfect servant, therefore Tsuki would begin to feel like she had punished him well enough, therefore reclaiming his free will. Now this plan of his had two outcomes, one, he'd be set free from his metaphorical, literal, and euphemistical prison, or he's be locked in further, the former being preferable for his case. So when Tsuki asked to make breakfast, Seiun was more than happy to comply, seeing as he had to be a good cook in order to survive for so long on his own. He had no idea what Hama wanted to eat, so he just decided to make every generix breakfast food he could think of, let Hama take what she wants, and he'll eat the rest.

"By all means, feel free to send any food you don't want to me. Don't worry yourself of offending me," Seiun told the Yuki with his most proper voice he could muster. He soon bowed and took his leave, confident he could keep up this charade for a long time.

Hama chuckled at the sight before her. It at had seemed seiun had grown quite accustomed to his new servant life at the foot of Tsuki, his new master. He even seemed POLITE. She must have broken him in pretty good from the murderous psychopath he was a few mere days ago. He plucked an apple off the plate she was given, giving a light chuckle.

“Hama sensei will do fine darling~” she said, looking into her reflection of the apple. “I have some special training in mind for you today. So gulp down that breakfast, get that energy in, and follow me to the training site~”

She took a bite at the apple, giving Tsuki a wink before walking out of the door. She seemed to have wanted them to follow her where she went, which currently was unknown. Whatever they were going, ‘training’ was surely to follow.

“Huff....puff....Lord Yuki!”

A messenger came to Jin, who was meditating in front of the mural of the white haired woman. Jin didn’t turn around, but instead spoke up in a low voice.

“What is it?”

“Lord Mizukage requests your presence...sir.”

“Expected. Was only a matter of time. I will make my way.”

Jin sat up, turning around. He made a gesture for his honor guard to follow. He didn’t seem to be in a hurry however, his small contingent leasurly walking toward the Mizukage, mei’s domain. He walked with nobility and pride, many mist citizens offering a bow as he passed by. He was a well respected figure for sure

"Ah, I am glad you are awak..." The priestess started to say to Michi as he woke up, only for Michi to call her a "cook" and compare her to those lesser devotions. Both areas that struck a nerve with Azumi as she focused on Michi and cast a glare to him.

"Michi...after all she's done for us, the last thing you have any right to do is insult Kami once again." Azumi said, as her umbrella was laid next to the parts of Reaver's suit so a physical reprimand was out of the question, but before she could verbally jab at him the priestess got between them.

"N-now now, there is no reason for tempers to flare here. I'm sure you both are on high emotion. A period to cool down before this divine meeting is very much what you both need. So let's just ease up, your bodies will thank for you that." The priestess advised, as Azumi seemed swayed enough even as she cast a judgmental glare at Michi.

----------
The red-headed figure, Nagato though referenced by his divine name Pain, kept his focus on the area of the hall before him as he expected the company of the two children. Konan, one of his best friends and a trusted companion, probably was right to wonder what Nagato's motive was concerning a couple of kids.

But as Nagato's Rinnegan was on full display, his face stoic and serious, it showed that he had a reason. Whatever that reason was impossible to tell, but Nagato would only hope that Konan would trust him that he knew what he was doing. Nagato had prided himself on making decisions that ultimatly served their home for the better.

Along with, a certain...personal group, he and Konan along with their other friend were affiliates of. But that mattered not right now as he glanced over to Konan.

"I sense you have reservations." Nagato stated clearly to Konan. As Nagato merely aimed to confirm what he suspected, as he figured knowing where his friend was at and concerns she may have had were best dealt with now before their new arrivals would come.

---------
“Maybe a day will come when I introduce you to them. Sure they’d like to get to know you better.” Tomiko said, as she seemed excited about the idea of Mori meeting her slum crew before she overheard Mori as he lamented about Iwa being difficult to find on top of risks of getting lost along the way which caused her to let out a sigh.

“You know, the whole “stop whining” piece of advice I give should also include avoid being a negative Nancy. True, we could end up getting lost with one wrong turn, and yes it is hard to find…” Tomiko said with a grin as she faced the highest rock along their path and began to climb it. In spite of the side effects of the food pill she seemed eager to get to the top to try and find that better view. No matter how impractical it may have been.

“…but, it is not impossible to find. And maybe we’ll get lucky and find where we need to go.” Tomiko said as she kept up the positive thinking as she scaled up the highest rock with the aim to scale to the top and see what she could find of interest.

-----------
Anko smiled as Shura made his appearance, while Tayuya had a scowl though it seemed Anko was just as eager to ignore Tayuya as she focused on Shura.

“Indeed, see our red-head friend here has information of value. However, we cannot get to it using…conventional means. So she is too valuable to simply kill off or toss into a cell. So it was decided she needed to be supervised for the time being.” Anko said before she would pull down Tayuya’s collar to show the seal placed around Tayuya’s Curse Mark, much to Tayuya’s attempt to stop her.

“A special seal has been placed around her neck. One that will cut off access to her Curse Mark and also limit her chakra capacity. To add to it you will also be able to halt any suspicious action with the girl by activating the mark which will cause intense pain. As so…” Anko said as she made the hand sign for Shura to see which caused the mark to glow blue.

“GAH! YOU FUCKING WHORE!” Tayuya yelled in agony as she dropped to the ground and clutched her neck as the pain had been intense and the girl thrashed along the ground as she suffered for a solid minute before Anko showed Shura the release sign which caused the mark to fade as Tayuya gasped on the ground as she tried to recover from the torture as she faced the Hyuga.

“…and deactivate once you feel the situation is resolved. You are trusted with her oversight due to being part of the team with first contact with this Oto-nin as well as your capabilities with the Byakugan which make you handy to keep an eye on her. Do you understand?” Anko asked the young Hyuga as Tayuya made it to slowly back to her feet as she glared at him.

Not that she had any power, or ability to object to this.

----------
Sakura turned to Taiyo as comment, as it appeared neither of them had been willing to let that incident go as if she was guilty of hanging it over his head he was guilty for being smug and trying to show off how responsible he could be.

Regardless, Jiraiya and company would not be kept waiting too long. As soon enough a familiar pair appeared before them. Tsunade, who seemed to eye Jiraiya specifically, and Shizune who held Tonton in her hands as they approached their table. There was a minute or two of silence as the two former teammates looked at each other, and one could practically cut the awkward tension with a knife.

“So…it’s been a while.” Jiraiya said after a minute as Tsunade said nothing in an immediate response as she simply took a sip of some tea Shizune had gotten for her before she let out a sigh.

“So, you want me to take up the mantle? If what we need is someone strong surely you’d have been suitable enough a candidate no?” Tsunade asked Jiraiya, as she seemed more interested in getting to the point, to which Jiraiya would respond to her fair question.

“It’s more than that. The village needs you, not just to lead it in this troubled time but to help gain some stability. Our medical core suffered heavy causalities during the invasion. We need some help in that area, someone who can not only help the core reorganize & regroup but also help tend to the severely injured. Our current Hokage Minato included. There is simply no one in the entire world more qualified for the job than yourself.” Jiraiya said as he outlined why Tsunade would be more suitable for the task than he himself could have been. Tsunade said nothing as she thought the words over before Shizune decided to ask a question of her own.

“I can understand that, but what inspired you to come with a pair of young ninja? Seems a bit out there given you have had a preference for going alone in these matters.” Shizune said as she wanted context for Sakura & Taiyo’s involvement in this as Jiraiya smirked at her.

“Yeah, I was advised to not go alone for a mission of this scale, and our forces are thinned out on missions to help fund repairs. Besides, these two are not any ole kids. This one here is the pride of Kakashi for example.” Jiraiya said as he glanced over at Sakura, and would allow Taiyo to explain himself since the Sannin figured Taiyo would do a better job selling himself than Jiraiya could.

"Sounds like a plan to me, they sound like nice people." Mori said as Tomiko made a remark about his attitude. "I am a Negative Nancy? Please tell me you just made that up, because that is amazing." He giggled a bit as he spoke. The giggle died down and got replaced with a gaping mouth as he saw Tomiko climb up the highest rock around.

"What are you doing, you idiot?! You're gonna fall!" Mori yelled and ran back and forth at the bottom of the rock, ready to catch her when she fell. "You better come back down safe, or I will beat some sense into you and I don't care that you are a girl! If it makes you see that you are being reckless, I will hit a girl!" He yelled before catching his breath and looking at the ascending figure of Tomiko, balling his fist up towards her. "You're going to be in serious trouble if you fall, young lady!"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
The Leaf-nin was being rather inattentive throughout the entire conversation, hearing, but not listening. That is until Jiraiya had called Sakura the pride of Kakashi due to being asked why he camr with two children. He had no idea what being someone's "pride" meant, unless it meant that she was Kakashi's student. And before he knew it, he was being placed on trial to explain himself.

"For one, I was persistent, I simply refused to leave them alone unless I came with them. Seconldly, I fought two members of the Sound 4, I killed one of them and forced the other to retreat," He hoped that these achievements would be enough to convince Shizune of his worth.
Tsuki
"Very well Hama-sensei, Seiun, grab my bag if you will," Tsuki wiped her mouth, stood up, and began following her master. Her suscpisions about this lesson were on high alert, seeing as she now knew of Hama's.... unconventional methods of teaching.

Huh, Seiun changed fast, almost too fast...but hey, I'm not about complain now, if he wants to be obedient, then who am I to stop him?
Seiun
Satisfied that his plan was working on the part of his polite act being bought and the amount of food he had to himself made him in a good mood, the easy task that Tsuki gave him only furthered it.

"Right away Mistress Tsuki," The rouge shinobi bowed as he obediently grabbed the aforementioned bag due to poking around in her various bags to find one with stuff a ninja would need. It took a light jog to catch up but eventually he had met with his mistress and his mistress's mistress.

"If I may ask, where are we going?"

“Oh you’ll see, the place where we are going will
Make a magnificent training ground for us~”

Hama didn’t seem to want to disclose more than that, leading Tsuki and by proxy seiun down the path she was heading. They walked down into one of the islands connecting to the mist, into a dense forest. Puddles were scattered everywhere, the leaves damp from recent rain. Hama walked calmly, Tsuki and seiun in tow with her.

“Since your a fast learner, I figured I would accelerate your training.” Hama said, taking a bite of her apple. “So, I was thinking of you did a justu. I think it’s time that you-“

Suddenly, out of the treeline, two cloaked figures emerged, a long chain connecting both of their arms, left and right respectively. The chain was connected by steel spiked gauntlets, which was on their rightmost side for one, and leftmost side for the other. The steel chain was riddled with spikes and thorns, the figures bum-rushing Hama. The chain wrapped around her, digging into her body. She looked incredibly surprised, dropping her apple. The two cloaked figured revealed their half faces, both with gas masks and mist headband with a horn in the right and left sides, depending on which one you looked at. In one fell swoop—

*SLICE!!!*

Hama was ripped into bloody pieces, the spiked chain severing her body. The two figures seemed to laugh as they did so. Eyeing Tsuki and seiun now, the two gave a small laugh, showing their steel gauntlets, reflecting in the sun light.

“One little piggy down...” the left said

“...Two little piggies to go.” The right finished.

Shura eyed Tayuya as Anko spoke and explained to him what the seal on the curse mark did. He memorized the hand signs as Anko showed them to him. "Yes, I understand. I'll keep watch of her." Shura responded. "I've already failed to follow two assignements before this, I'm not about to make it three for three." He thought as he glanced at Tayuya.

Last edited:
This seemed enough to sway Shizune, though Sakura seemed surprised to hear that Taiyo managed to defeat 2 of that quartet of Oto-nin that acted as Orochimaru's personal guard.

Tsunade however, seemed not as convinced. If her eyebrows dropping had been any indication.

"Is that right, seems like a tall order for a kid like you. Especially considering that the most impressive thing I've seen or sensed from you to this point was beating up a bar employee. Not exactly much to write home about." Tsunade said as she showed her skeptical side to the Konoha-nin Genin.

“You’d be surprised what kids can do these days. Which is why we need your help to provide a guide for the next generation during this transition process.” Jiraiya reaffirmed as Tsunade’s eyebrows dropped a bit as she seemed to think it all over.

“You are asking a lot out of me. Sticking my neck out there to get a job I never wanted. I express my condolences for Minato but I see no reason why I should get involved with all this. I’ve left Konoha matters long ago.” Tsunade said as Sakura frowned and clenched her fists in response. Jiraiya had been about to retort to Tsunade’s decline but Sakura spoke her words first.

“Don’t give me that…that…that bullshit!”​

----------
Tomiko rolled her eyes, as while she understood Mori's concerns his tone made him come off as an overly worried parent more than just a fellow Iwa-companion. The fact he assumed the worst about just climbing a tall rock, with climbing without hands let alone her scaling being basic skill even among Genin, made her feel that Mori was just a tad bit too paranoid about this.

"Okay mom, whatever you say. Look I appreciate the concern, but believe it or not this is not the first time I climbed a big rock before. I am a ninja of Iwa after all. Just have a little faith, besides the way I see it..." Tomiko said, as she focused on getting a secure grip as she climbed up step by step as she moved up the large rock formation.

"...if you lament on the worries or concerns of every little thing, if you let the fear of risk get in the way you'll never be in position to climb to greater heights." Tomiko said, as she spoke louder so that Mori could still make out what she said as she moved closer to the top of the large rocks; undetured by the risk that she might fall which was only bound to make Mori worry and scold her all the more.

----------
“Very well, simply send word to us if you encounter any unexpected issues.” Anko advised to Shura before she simply departed which left Tayuya alone with the Hyuga who cast a scowl his direction.

“Well, what now?” Tayuya asked, the bitter tone in her voice all too evident as she only anticipated misery to come out of all this. If fate would ever be generous enough to allow her to ring the necks of everyone involved, she would not pass up the chance Tayuya reminded herself.

Shura nodded to Anko as she left and then turned his look towards Tayuya as she asked what they were going to do now. "Well, there's no use staying at the gate. Come inside." Shura responded as he turned around and walked back to the manor. "Also, you are the second person we are keeping here. There's another person we are guarding on Hyuga grounds." He informed her. He would then cast a glance towards Sagiso. "Huh, she's still there." He thought as he walked pass her.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
"Okay Ms. Tsunade, I agree with Sakura, there is some bullshit going on here. First of all, I've done much greater things than just beat up some guy, and I think you are the last person to talk about something like that, considering that you've become nothing but a drunken, pathetic, has been of your former self. Secondly, you are being so selfish right now it's almost intoxicating. The minute that you became the Slug Sage, you lost the right to think about yourself only. This isn't about luck or shit like that, this is about making a choice that will effect generations. You are seen as a heroine to many young kunoichi, act like it dammit!" At this point, Taiyo was on the verge of shouting at the woman, he had enough of this, even if he got his mess kicked in, the Leaf-nin was happy with making the point he needed to make.

Mr. Sage of Six Paths, please spare me of getting beaten into a pulp by this woman. Also if I die, take care of Susei and mom, they deserve it.
Tsuki
At first, the Yuki-nin couldn't believe what had happened, Hama-sensei was chopped down in an instant by these two. Tsuki was on the verge of tears, but regardless, she told herself to remain strong

"Seiun...let em have it. Beat them within an inch of their life,"
Seiun
As soon as he was commanded, lightning began to crackle around the rouge shinobi's body like some kind of armor. Seiun took a defensive stance and waited for the mysterious figures to make their move.

Just what I needed, something to tie me to who I really am, despite ethos whole bullshit act I'm putting on.

The duo, known as the Demon Brothers eyed their targets, no, their victims. They gleaned on Tsuki, both of them making different clicking on their metallic gauntlet, in a secret code. When the metallic clicking stopped, they sprung into action! The first of the demon brothers sprinted directly toward Tsuki, the chain rattling behind him as he resided to slash at her with his spiked gauntlet.

The other brother looped around his target, Tsuki, flanking seiun. His chain synched with his brother, the spiked chain coming around to seiun, at all sides while the second brother dropped down for the kill strike, gauntlet first.

A full scale battle was erupting, the brothers didn’t hesitate to attack the much younger targets. With Hama seemingly out of the way, they would show no mercy for their remaining kills.

"He's right! You are supposed to be the gold standard among kunoichi, a standard to aspire to. You've revolutionized the way teams are organized and your strength is one we all admire. But this!? You've become a joke if this is what the top kunoichi in the world is like the title of kunoichi means nothing!"

Shizune & Jiraiya were taken aback by the bold words that both Taiyo and Sakura spat at Tsunade, as Tonton shivered in Shizune's arms before their eyes focused on Tsunade who had remained silent to this point. Her expression, to the shock of Jiraiya, unreadable as Taiyo & Sakura chewed her out.

"L-lady Tsunade..."

"What would you even know about it?"

Tsunade began to, oddly and chillingly enough, chuckle in response as she eyed the two; practically starring into their souls as a noticeable amount of killing intent had been raised. Enough to cause the hair on the back of Sakura's neck to stand.

"You two have no idea what it is like to be ninja. Have no idea what I've been through, and yet you think you can judge me? Fine, if you think I am so pathetic then why don't I show you how "pathetic" I am. A duel, me versus you two, and if you both impress me enough I'll consider coming with you back to Konoha." Tsunade offered as Jiraiya had his hands crossed.

"Tsunade..."

"Oh don't give me that look. I'll only allow myself to use one finger to make it fair." Tsunade insisted as Sakura faced the Sannin with her eyebrows down.

"You are taking us so lightly?" Sakura asked as Tsunade gave the younger konoichi a smirk.

"I think you should worry about yourself. So, deal or no deal?" Tsunade asked as Sakura exchanged a glance with Taiyo. Really, given Tsunade presented no other option that could lead to her agreeing to go back this may be their once chance. Besides, Sakura figured this was a chance to let off some steam from Tsunade's attitude. On the other hand, she was a Sannin so the deck was stacked against them. So Sakura wanted to see how Taiyo felt about this.

----------
Tayuya said nothing as she followed Shura into the Hyuga Compound as she heard Shura mention of a second person that was being held there which caused her to raise an eyebrow.

"Who is this other person?" Tayuya asked, as the possibility that it was another of her Sound 4 companions was not an impossibility even if she was praying it was not one of them.

Tayuya glanced over to Sagiso, the Hyuga from another nation who spoke with Kidomaru earlier. She had all the makings of a bitch who was all high and mighty about herself, though Tayuya kept that comment to herself as she focused back on Shura as she awaited an answer.

Shura walked to the entrance of the manor before looking back towards Tayuya when she asked about who the other person being held within the Hyuga grounds was. He thought about weather he should tell her or not. “I noticed her casting a pretty nasty glance at him when we were on our way back to the village a few days back, she obviously does not like him.” He thought. “Ah well, he’s not my responsibility so I don’t really care what happens to him, as long a as he doesn’t die it’s none of my concerns.” He added in his thought a he shrugged. “That Uchiha Kiro guy, I think you know each other.” He responded.

Last edited:
"I know that you are, and normally I wouldn't mind it if you did. But since your arms are not exactly in tiptop shape and I have no idea how badly the Military Pill effects are that you are experiencing, the odds are not exactly in your favor!" Mori yelled to Tomiko, not exactly feeling like climbing after her in case of her possibly falling.

He sighed. "I swear, you will be the death of me one day. If I don't die besides you on the battlefield, you'll probably give me a heart attack one day or at the very least some gray hairs." He shook his head and smiled before continuing to talk. "Since you will continue to climb no matter what I say, how about this? If you make it up there, locate Iwa and make it back down without falling or slipping, I will not complain the entire trip to Iwa, condone the fact that you climbed that rock in your condition and treat you some ramen or something like that. I know, it sounds pathetic but it is the best option I got right now. What do you say?"

The priestess, in spite of Michi’s rather disrespectful attitude to this point, remained ever helpful and kind to the pair as she allowed them a chance to eat a surprisingly well-made breakfast that was prepared for them and gave them freshly cleaned clothing to change into.

Once that was done, the priestess advised them to follow her which Azumi was eager to do though she felt the need to glare a dagger or two into Michi to “motivate” him to follow them.

Soon, the priestess would lead the two into a large hall. Azumi took a moment to scan the halls, but any details such as the statues proved to be secondary as Azumi took note of the beautiful woman in the room who she recognized all too well.

I-it’s the angel herself!

However, even this proved secondary to Azumi as she glanced ahead and took note of a pair of purple eyes that were seated in an elevated seat before her. Those eyes…the eyes of Kami themselves. To say Azumi was awestruck would have undersold it to an insulting degree as her

I-i-i-It’s him!

Immediately Azumi fell to her knees and bowed before the presence of her divine leader as she needed a moment to gain some composure before she spoke up.

“I-it is…an absolute honor and privilege to be before you. T-the both of you. I am humbled.” Azumi said with a slight stutter as the Ame-nin clearly was star struck in the presence of both Nagato and Konan.

The priestess also followed suit with a bow on her knees, and given Azumi knew of Michi’s attitudes she aimed for a subtle elbow to try and get Michi to bow like them.

----------
“I’m aware of all that. Which is why I am approaching with caution.” Tomiko yelled back, before she overheard Mori’s proposal which seemed to only light the fire within Tomiko all the more.

“Oh it’s on now! Though you better be ready to break out that wallet, cause I am gonna be starving when we get back home!” Tomiko said as she more than happily accepted the challenge as she scaled up the rock structure at an even faster rate. Perhaps too fast, as for a moment her hand missed time and slipped off the rock, though thankfully the other held strong as Tomiko’s eyes widened as she looked at the steep fall she’d have if she was not more careful.

Okay, no need to rush. They say slow and steady wins the race after all….

Tomiko resumed her climb, as she moved at a more controlled pace and scaled all the way to the top of the structure. A long climb to be sure, but the satisfaction Tomiko felt as she made it to the top made it more than worth it. Tomiko gazed around her, taking a moment to admire the pure breathtaking beauty around her as she looked on with child-like amazement. The clouds the hung overhead, the dazzling rock formations all along the ground and the way the sun seemed to make the ground shine around her was a mental image Tomiko would not soon forget.

Wow…it’s, it’s so beautiful!

However, something among the site caught Tomiko’s eyes. As she squinted she looked to the area head of them to the left and saw what appeared to be some mand made structures in the distance; or at least an outline of them. And that’s when the realization came crashing down on her.

That’s…that’s Iwagakure! It has to be!

With the taste of ramen already in her fantasies, Tomiko would work to memorize the location before she began to scale down the large rock as she was eager to share her discovery with Mori; or rather, reep the rewards of their little “arrangement” and get that nice meal.

----------
Kenji and Aisha continued to walk down to the main gates of Kumogakure, naturally with Luna & Sky close to Aisha at all times as the saw the village drew closer and closer.

As they got a better view of its entrance, a pair of guards stood outside which Kenji had thought little of. He was just happy to be back home after a long trip to Konoha, and hey he managed to make a friend or two and was about to show one around the place so he’d have to take these silver…

But that thought caused Kenji to pause his advance, a troubled look on his face that was impossible to miss which caused Aisha as well as Luna & Sky to stop as Aisha frowned; troubled herself by Kenji’s expression change.

“Is something wrong?” Aisha asked as Kenji let out a sigh as he reached into his pocket and pulled his ninja card information.

“I don’t suppose you have a pass on hand? Kinda hard to just bring in an undocumented outsider to the village.” Kenji explained, as he realized that Aisha could not just walk through the gates like he could given she was neither a Kumo native nor did she have any kind of passport needed to travel between ninja nations legally. Aisha’s own eyes widened as she soon realized what that meant.

“Crap…um, got any ideas?” Aisha asked Kenji who rubbed his chin in thought. Before a lightbulb went off, the idea was a long shot but compared to the alternatives there was little other choice.

“Okay, I think I have an idea. But I need you to trust me here and do exactly as I say…”

---------
Madoka walked along the village streets, her puppet Raven wrapped around her back as she seemed focused and moved with purpose. Madoka thought over what she needed to say a thousand times over, as she knew each word was critical if she was to sway the most influential voice in Sunagakure as she entered the Kazekage’s office; as their leader was busy with paperwork before he took note of Madoka’s arrival. Rasa said nothing, as he simply observed the Genin puppet user and waited for her to explain why she was here which Madoka picked up on rather quickly as she began to explain herself.

“I humbly ask for an audience with Lady Chiyo. I assure you it won’t take much time off her hands and I would be forever grateful.” Madoka said as she bowed to Rasa in a show of respect who raised an eyebrow.

“What do you desire with Lady Chiyo?” Rasa asked, as Madoka took a deep breath before she spoke up.

“After my performance within the exams, where I failed to qualify for the finals, I realize I am lacking among my peers. We cannot be reliant on Yasu alone to carry the next generation in strength, I as well as others need to improve. And Lady Chiyo seems the perfect instructor for my skill set. If our nation were to be attacked like our allies in the Leaf, I want to be ready to help defend as opposed to being a liability.” Madoka explained and as Rasa thought it over a new voice offered an interjection.

“I like this girl, I think you should honor her request Lord Kazekage. Could help our nation as a whole.”​

Pakura, head of the Shakuton Clan known for the Scorch Release Kekkei Genkai and one of the strongest active ninja in Sunagakure, appeared at the doorway of the Kazekage’s office as she leaned against it and had her arms folded over her chest while she gazed the pair with a grin before she added on.

“She does have a point Lord Kazekage. There’s no telling when that snake will strike next, it would be wise to reevaluate our ninja forces and prepare for when that monster will attack Konoha and its allies…which we are. After all, we are the one nation among the superpowers in the world without our own “secret weapon” if you get my meaning and could use the most improvement. I think it’s admirable one of the next generation wants to improve, so I see no reason to deny her request. Besides, working to improve our military strength can’t hurt. I think following this one’s example could only help us going forward.” Pakura said with a grin as Rasa thought it over. In truth, Suna was known to have the…”weakest” military of the great nations and to a degree they have become overly reliant on Konoha as a shield. With a subtle reference to the lack of a Tailed Beast within Suna’s grasp Rasa also knew they were short in that area, so an overhaul could only help. So with that the Genin’s concession didn’t feel that extreme which eventually led to a nod of approval from Rasa.

“Very well, Pakura inform the clan heads that we will hold a meeting to discuss matters of our military and what can be done to improve it. As for you, I will send word to Lady Chiyo for a meeting.” Rasa said as Pakura vanished with a nod while Madoka smiled clearly overjoyed with the news; even if she was not as expressive as her friend Tomiko.

“Thank you Lord Kazekage.” Madoka said in gratitude and with another respectful bow.

----------
Tayuya’s eyes widened at the mention of the name Kiro. Indeed, she was more than familiar with that name and as her expression shifted to a glare as she look down it was clear those bitter feelings had yet to subside.

So, that weasel is here to? Fantastic, just fucking great. Kind of company I need here….

“So that rat failed to flip-flop his way back to the Mist then?” Tayuya asked, as Shura would be able to sense the bitter tone in Tayuya’s voice as she had made no effort to hide it. Which seemed to only promise an…explosive confrontation between the two if and when Kiro would make his presence known to her.

“So, I presume that we’ll be staying in some holding center? Maybe some unkept basement here. I figure I should know where I’ll be sleeping at since I am stuck here.” Tayuya said, as she was curious to know where she’d be staying while she was under the “watch” of Shura.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
Upon hearing the proposal, the Leaf-nin cracked his knuckles and his neck, a cold smirk growing on his face.

"Sure, I'll accept your proposal. But I'm warning you, there's more to me than just beating up strangers. And of talking sense won't work, then smacking it into you is the next best thing. Ready Sakura?" He glanced over at the kunoichi, curious to see if any of her bark could be matched up with some bite.
Seiun
What the hell?

Seiun was caught off guard by the chain wrapping around him, forcing him to come up with a strategy. Before he could properly figure out how to deal with that he noticed that he was about to be clawed by the second brother.

"Not today, Lightning Release: Depth Charge!" The rouge shinobi charged himself with chakra before directing the energy at the demon brother through a beam.
Tsuki
Speechless, Tsuki watched as the brother responsible for killing her master came to reunite Hama with her student. At first, the Yuki-nin was rightfully panicking, all she could do with her ice ninjutsu was walk on ice, regardless she could still try to defend herself with basic hand-to-hand combat. She barely dodged the first brother and attempted to counter with a punch. Which would have as much power as a love tap by a baby provided if it even landed, since the punch could easily be blocked.

Reaver stood up, wincing as his wounds from his most recent fight were acting up. Regardless of them however, he continued. He walked, following Azumi and the priestess toward an unknown location. Reaver then noticed something. Two figures to be exact.

They wore similar garb, black cloaks with dark, blood red clouds on it. One with purple hair, and a facial complection that beared a striking resemblance to the angel of Ame. The other had red hair and piercing purple eyes. He stood, watching Azumi practically crumble to her feet at the sight of them. He seemed to want him to follow suit as well, showing that the person in front of them was their god.

....pathetic.

Reaver shook his head watching his rival, or former rival seemed to be quaking in her boots. He looked at their Kage right by in the eyes, slowly taking a knee.

“Make no misthake. I do not bow before you ath a deity, or thome fabled god. Instead ath a powerful ninja that hath saved our village from a time of need. Know that I will speak to you ath such, lord amekage.”

The first brother that was charging Tsuki gave a chuckled, lifting his metallic gauntlet, Tsuki’s punch hitting there instead of actually hitting him. Unless her bones were made of steel, she wasn’t going to punch through that. Using this to his advantage, he took his metal talons, now that he was in close range, and sent them hurdling toward her face, looking to gash her eyes out. Upon closer inspection...poison was dripping from the gauntlet. He was looking to poison her dead!

The second brother’s eyes widened, not expecting an energy blast to come his way. He took it head on, scorching a lot of his cloak as he tumbled off to the side, the chain falling from it’s previous trajectory. His body smoked, the second brother coughing with a noticeable burn mark in his skin, which had no been revealed by the burnt cloak. He growled, looking up at seiun with a death glare. All of a sudden, the shuriken chain that connected the brothers shortened slightly, several of the links appearing on the palm of the second brother’s metal gauntlet.

Still on the ground, the second brother raised his metal gauntlet at seiun, the links that were now at his disposal firing off into seperate shurkien, five shuriken shooting directly at him!

Mei

Sitting nonchalantly at her desk as Jin walked in, Mei noted to herself, 'So he was the first to arrive...rather expected.' Leaning forward, Mei rested her elbows on her desk, her fingers weaving together into locked threads that supported her chin as she cast her latest visitor a pleasant gaze. "Well? Do you intend to just stand there Lord Yuki?" She eyed one of the seats suggestively, but after which she fell back to silence.

"Now if I were a nitpicker, I'd say you slipped and thus don't deserve ramen. Even though you did slip, I am not interested in pissing you off and I am starving myself. The main question is; did your little exercise yield the results we desire? Can't exactly buy anything without a ramen shop or anything like that after all." Mori said as he repositioned his cloth headband and grinned.

"So, how was the view up there? Do you recommend it for later?" He looked around and hoped that Tomiko saw Iwa as he could see Iwa about as clearly as Suna in a sandstorm, which meant he didn't see it at all.

Shura listened to Tayuya speak in a bitter tone and chucked slightly. “Yeah, that guy caused quite a scene a few days back and got kicked out of the mist by the Yuki clan's leader." He said. Shura then heard Tayuya ask where she was going to stay while being kept at the manor and thought for a bit. "Before we get to that, I'm curious on why you are down the path you are now, mind telling me about yourself?" He asked. "I want to know what her story is before judging her." He thought as he looked at Tayuya.

“Michi, how dare you belittle our Kami by referring to him with such a meager…” Azumi started to say as she found Michi’s attitude to be disrespectful but a chilling air filled the room. Nagato, perhaps only subconsciously or at the least not making a noticeable effort, unleashed a stream of killing intent at Azumi & Reaver one greater than either had likely encountered as it appeared Nagato aimed to calm their nerves.

“At the moment those do not matter. I did not bring you both here for a debate on titles. No, that scuffle you two had caught my interest…and the reasons for it. After all if it concerns the pride of the recent Amegakure graduation class combined with its sheer intensity it must have been more than a mere spar.” Nagato explained as Azumi kept her mouth shut as Nagato made the motion that granted them non-verbal permission to stand which Azumi was quick to do.

“W-well, I wanted to see what Michi here was made of. A test, if you will…” Azumi explained as Nagato gave away nothing with his blank expression before he asked a follow up question.

“I see, a test for what?” Nagato asked, even if he had already “listened in” to bits of the conversation with Reaver so it was a more of seeing what Azumi had been willing to share with him. As well as some details he may need clarification on.

Azumi was unsure how to respond, as she had not expect her Kami to ask about her motives. Normally, like with Orochimaru, Azumi would white lie in this situation and not disclose key information. However, with her Kami, Azumi felt compelled no an obligation to let her divine leader know what she was doing. Even if only the outline.

“I…I have an ambition, one that may requite Michi’s services. One that could benefit our people going forward.” Azumi explained, as Nagato thought it over and while he was curious over that there was another question that lingered in his mind as he shifted the gaze of his Rinnegan eyes to Reaver.

“And you, the one known now as “Reaver”, what reason did you have for agreeing to this without knowing the details of what was to come of it?” Nagato asked Michi, or Reaver as Nagato knew he’d prefer to call himself.

----------
“Oh if you pull that card I swear…” Tomiko said with a shake of the head, but an amused grin on her face as she scaled down the large rock and landed before Mori as he overheard his two part question that concerned whether she had seen where Iwa was and how the sight was in general. Both of which caused Tomiko to break out a big and obviously pleased grin.

“Oh yeah! Iwa is up ahead, shouldn’t be that much longer of a walk before we get there.” Tomiko said as she pointed in the direction of Iwagakure; up ahead and to the left, and while there was still some walking to be done as the pace they went they should get there in a relative short time.

“And it was so beautiful~! I need to take you up there some day, the sight is…it is one I will never forget! I promise you will not regret it.” Tomiko said as the passion and excitement in her voice made her feelings all to clear on the view she had just seen from the top of that large rock formation.

-----------
The two guards outside of Kumo had been trained to expect...well anything, though a rather curious sight up ahead seemed to challenge that as they saw Kenji as he seemed to be carrying Aisha on his back; as her clothing seemed tattered while a pair of wolves next to them looked at her with some convincing concern.

"H-hey, I am Kenji. Kumo-nin back from the exams. I saw this girl on the mountain road, she appears to be injured and her leg is limp. I need to get her medical aid immediately." Kenji explained, with some urgency to his voice as he showed the guards his pass as they exchanged glances at each other.

"Letting in an unverified outsider is not something we can do even for these circumstances." One of the guards said as Aisha made a painful groan in response as Kenji looked the two in the eye.

"Come on, just make this one little exception. I promise I will keep an eye on her and ensure nothing crazy happens. She just needs a little help, and there isn't another village out for miles. Just please make this one concession I beg you!" Kenji said with a tone that seemed to show his desperation and conviction. And after a moment or two of debriefing, they decided to grant it to Kenji as they opened the gates and allowed Kenji to carry Aisha inside as Luna & Sky followed in toe.

“That was…easy. But what’s the next part of your plan? I’ll need to get looked at by a medical-nin and they will know this is fake.” Aisha said with a low, low whisper behind Kenji’s ear as they walked forward as Kenji has a slight grin on his face.

“Oh trust me, I know a friend in this field. She’ll help get you situated I promise you that.” Kenji assured Aisha as they continued to walk down to the certain home of a teammate who may hold the key to their situation.

Unknown to the pair, a well endowed blonde woman observed them from above; her face serious as she would follow them much to the lack of knowledge of Aisha or Kenji.

----------
“So, this is the youngin you wanted me to see?”

Madoka had not been kept waiting long, relatively speaking, as she was soon greeted by the honored elder as Chiyo was escorted inside by Sunagakure Jonin Baki as Madoka was quick to give the woman a respectful bow.

“It is an honor to be in your presence, wise elder. I thank you for your time and….”

“Alright I hear that often enough every day. Now what do you want, I ain’t getting any younger so let’s try to up the pace.” Chiyo said, as Madoka had been slightly caught off guard by her comment as Baki let out a sigh.

“Lady Chiyo, please try and be a bit respectful during this. It is a matter of common cur…” Baki began to explain, before some loud snores were heard as it appeared Chiyo had fallen asleep in the middle of Baki’s sentence. Maybe her aged body needed more rest before this meeting, or so Madoka guessed as Baki went to wake her up.

“L-lady Chiyo? Are you…”

“I am fine! Honestly did you think I dropped dead on the spot? I ain’t that old despite what you might think.” Chiyo said as her sudden “awakening” caused Baki to flinch which had been enough to cause Chiyo to chuckle as it seemed she faked falling asleep to mess with him.

Madoka could only watch in confusion, as the referred puppet master seemed…more eccentric than she ever expected.

----------
Sakura saw Taiyo's confidence, and had a smirk as she faced Tsunade while she gave a nod.

"Yeah, let's show this drunk bum what it means to be a ninja!" Sakura said with fire as Tsunade smirk while Jiraiya sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

This is...gonna end poorly.

Tsunade would lead the group outside, where Shizune had the street on the mostly empty road anyway cleared as Tsunade removed her jacket and faced the pair with that same ever confident smirk as she held up her right index finger.

"Well then, come on then. After such bold words I assume you'd be more than eager to make the first move." Tsunade said as she made the "come on" motion with said index finger. Sakura frowned as she said nothing while made some hand signs.

"Ninja Art: Autumn Fall Jutsu!"​

In an instant, hundreds and hundreds appeared around her and soon began to surround Tsunade's immediate area with what almost appeared to be a tornado of leaves that soon caused Sakura & Taiyo to seemingly vanish on the other side. Tsunade watched, curious as she scanned all around her but it appeared she lost sight of Sakura as the Genin hoped to use this Genjutsu as cover which would grant an opening for Taiyo to make the real first offensive.

-----------
“Look, I already shared my little story with one of you Konoha-nin. I have no obligation to share anything else about me to anyone.” Tayuya replied with a frown as it was clear she was gonna be hard to get her story out of. As really, what reason would Tayuya have to share with Shura.

Sure, he had control of that restraint seal placed on her, but that did not mean he could make her share sob stories on command. Least, Tayuya would not do so just because he asked her to. Though this made Tayuya curious over something.

“Why do you even care anyway?” Tayuya asked, as she could not help but wonder why Shura a guy who she had not exchanged two sentences with before now would even care about her story.

"I am not that mean, but I am glad that you saw Iwa. We should be able to make it there within this day, so let's go!" Mori grinned as he pointed towards the presumed location of Iwa." His grin grew larger as he heard Tomiko praise the view. "Is it really as good as you say? Well, in that case should I climb up there as well or do you want your ramen first?"

"You know, I have no idea what happened at the Chunin Exams since it all went to hell once I arrived. What did you do in the Exams and in general in Konoha? Appearantly there is a really good ramen stand there, that is if it survived the absolute chaos that was going on." He asked as he made his way to Iwa, curious about the things Tomiko did.

Shura listened to Tayuya tell him she already told her story to someone else and refuse to tell him what he asked. Shura sighed. "So from what I understand of what she's saying, she probably already told her story to miss Anko. Well, I guess I'm going to have to call miss Anko back sooner than expected." He thought. He glanced back towards Tayuya when she asked why he wanted to hear what happened to her. "Well, I don't like to judge people without knowing what led them to the path they are now." He explained. "What I hear can affect how you'll be treated while you're here." He added.