• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

Mori looked at the direction Suna was in before turning to Tomiko. "I am ready, I just hope you don't get us killed by picking a fight." He said with a grin as he noticed the feather in her hair. "Where did you get that feather? Did Yasu give it to you? If so, he knew what he was doing. It looks good on you." He said as he turned to Yasu and smiled at him. "I can't go back home without a headband, can I? Give me a minute or less than that." He pulled out a kunai and cut a piece of his shirt with the Iwa symbol and tried to make a headband with it.

"I got the symbol, now to make a knot in it." He said to himself as he turned the piece of cloth into a headband. "Too big for my arm, so this will have to do." He wore it on his head and it slipped over his eye. "Well, it is better than nothing." He laughed as he turned to Tomiko and gave her a thumbs-up. "I am ready, are you?"

Sagisō

Arriving at the front of the crowd, the music blaring in her ears, Sagisō scream-whispered to Shura attempting to speak over the roars of the crowd. "If you don't want my mom to catch then we have to hide in plain sight, where she'll see us but choose to ignore us in favor of the bigger picture. I hope you're good at singing!" Snickering to herself, Sagisō weaved back into the crowd, disappearing from sight. Although Shura might not have understood her meaning, he would in a few moments.

What Sagisō had done was sneak around the crowd and to the rear of the stage, and there she waited as the song came to its end. When the song wrapped up and the music died down, Sagisō confidently swaggered onto the stage as if she were part of the planned programming. The stage was quite literally the only place she would be safe from her mother's wrath, as Hinagiku certainly wouldn't ruin this entire scenario simply to sent Sagisō back to the Hyūga mansion, her mother would find that taking action against Sagisō wouldn't be worth the trouble.

Needless to say, the musicians and performers on stage were caught completely unprepared for this sudden intrusion. A short moment of chaos unknowingly passed through the stage as the performers turned to Hinagiku, who was a short ways away watching the preceding concert. While they were professional enough to not openly show their surprise, seeing Sagisō abruptly stroll onto the stage had thrown their plans into chaos.

Hinagiku

Eyes narrowing, Hinagiku stared down at the proceeding concert. Sagisō appearance had been...outside her expectations, but creating a scene in public would ruin everything they'd just done. Begrudgingly, the Hyūga Mistress nodded subtly to the performers, giving them the go-ahead to appease her daughter's rebellion. She watched as a triumphant smile spread across the girl's face, and as Sagisō mouthed a few words to the performers, all Hyūga, and all excellent at lip-reading. An odd expression crossed Hinagiku's face as her concert had essentially been hijacked with all the spectators none the wiser.

A new song began to play, different from the perky, militaristic tune that preceded it. This new song came with an orchestral accompaniment that was almost...eerie, but nevertheless, was filled with an ethereal beauty. Sagisō took the stage as the lead singer, her cast and otherwise notable injuries hidden under the veil of her Kimono. With an unreadable expression on her face, the girl began her song,

One day the light of love
Though it may seem far away
Will shine again in your eyes

(Transcend and rise above)

But there's only one dream
And it’s been ripped at the seam
This world will end in ruin

(And I'll lose all I love)

Stifle all your doubt
Let your lust cry out
I will help you swallow your hesitation
So trust me
Cause you yearn with greed
Though your heart may bleed
Will we fade away from this world,

With no hope to hold onto?

I remember you from a dream I thought was truth
You bright with magic and I blinded by my youth
All is wish is for your hand to hold, you see
Only your smile kills the dark in me.

With these hands I try to hold what I cannot seize,
I’m like a rose thrown into a violent breeze,
All my strength’s blown away
With my heart, I will stay
Praying for light
Guiding my wish with all my might

One day it will come true
That wish you have inside you
To save the one that you love
(Is that a selfish act?)

It will capture your heart,
This love born under the stars
You'll say words you've never heard
(Just how would you react?)

If I can go on and not lose my way
I will sacrifice all my heart and let it fray to pieces
What I really need is a spell to cast
To stand up against all the pain
And fear that will always last

You are still lost in a dream, like a memory
I’m not the same, it would seem, I’m still wide awake
Until we open our eyes at the same time
I will keep marching on, into your light

With these hands I've picked a rose
And have stopped its life
Only now I understand, it’s not what’s right
Deep inside I'm alive - for my love I'll survive
I won't regret making this sinful wish of mine

The stories that I heard as a child
Kept me dreaming
Where magic run free,
And stars held captive remain always gleaming

The fairy tales I loved have taught me (have taught me)
No matter what hurdles there may be
Your wish comes true

(Was I a fool to trust in those lies?)

In the night wild with fright, the old magic stirs
Blooming with grace,
It will rise up to meet your face
"With your hands you can change this whole world of yours.
Everything that you wish for is in your grasp"

All I want is to forever dream with you,
To live a life where all of me is alive,
Deep inside I will give all my love just to live,
I won't regret making this sinful wish of mine."

It was a song that spoke to a myriad of things and was open to much interpretation. Whichever section resounding within the listens would be enough to get them thinking. For Sagisō herself...perhaps even she didn't know what the lyrics meant to her. When the music came to its end, the kunoichi gave a graceful bow and then walked off stage. The expression on her face was enigmatic, but that deep emotionfilled face of her, swiftly contorted into one of mirthful mischief as her head turned slightly to stare into the crowd. There, she locked eyes with Shura and mouthed, 'You're next!'

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
"Well, if push comes to shove, we may have to fight our way out of this. By the way, what does Tsunade even look like?" Taiyo asked Sakura as he entered the bar with careful steps, after seeing what happened to the guy with a black eye, he wanted to make sure that he didn't get on anyone's bad side. As he studied the surroundings, he couldn't help but notice the over abundance of alcohol in this local. Then again, this is a place where people went to get wasted, lose money and make other poor life decisions, so what did he expect?

So, this is the type of place that Tsunade hangs out in, between this and Jiraiya's pervert nature, it makes you wonder who the good guys are. Seriously, I don't even want to know what Orochimaru's hobbies are...

Managing to get to the front of the crowd, Shura heard what Sagiso said to him. "Huh? What does that mean?" He thought to himself before seeing Sagsiso sneak onto the stage. When she had started singing, Shura understood what she had meant. "So that's what she meant. Huh she's pretty good at singing." He thought. Shura was peacefully enjoying the moment, until Sagiso finished her song and locked eyes with him. He read what she mouthed. "Wait what?" He though before remembering Sagiso asking about his singing a bit earlier. Suddenly shadows covered his eyes as he processed what Sagiso wanted from him. "You've got to be kidding me."

Understanding that this was the best way to avoid Hinagiku, Shura groaned beneath his breath and quickly ran around the crown and onto the stage, grabbing a trumpet off stage that was laying around. He stared as Sagiso. "Fine, I'll play along but I'm not going to sing." He said to Sagiso before pulling down his mask. Glancing back towards the slightly confused musicians, Shura made sign to follow his lead and began playing his trumpet.

After finishing, Shura had a stone faced expression on. He started to walk offstage after dropping his trumpet. "I'm getting off the stage." He said as he walked pass Sagiso.

Last edited:
Azumi frowned at Reaver's declaration, and was prepared to hop back from the smoke bomb before the poison got close enough to her.

Woosh!

However, the faint sounds of something that moved through the air behind her caught Azumi's attention, that damned net! Quickly Azumi activated the elongated switch blade as she slashed at the net with her hidden sword to cut it apart. While this action managed to stop the net from ensnaring and cutting her up, it did leave her vulnerable to the poison as some of it inevitably drifted into her system even with her efforts to cover up her mouth and nose.

Damn it...

Azumi internally cursed as the felt the poison enter her system, before she jumped back and glided away to gain some distance with her umbrella from the bulk of the poison fog. The one silver lining was as she gained some distance she felt her shadow work its magic as it successfully attached to Reaver. Azumi muffled a cough as she focused on the task at hand as she began to walk to the side with the aim to force Reaver to follow her out of the poison cloud so she'd get a prime visual.

During this, the shadows she pumped her chakra through also began to soak up the splashed water from the ground as Azumi walked along with them...

----------
Tomiko saw the headband attempt from Mori, which caused her to smile as she found the sentiment to be sweet...and then giggled a bit when she saw the headband slip over Mori's eye. A sight she could not resist making a playful comment on as she gave a salute to Mori.

"Aye aye captain!" Tomiko said with a wink, as the headband over the eye did kinda make Mori look like he was wearing a pirate's eyepatch and she was not gonna let that opportunity slip before she gave a final wave goodbye to Madoka & Yasu before she began down the path as the journey to Iwa had began.

"Move your feet, ya landlubber!" Mori decided to play along with Tomiko before dropping his act. "Being captain is fun and all, but my crew refuses to listen to any of my orders." He said before waving to the Suna-nin and making his way to Iwa. "How did you get that feather exactly? I am curious about it." He said as he stretched his arms and put them behind his head.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Azumi moves her limbs, trying to make Reaver do the same. Seconds ticked by, awaiting for him to move out of then poison cloud. Nothing. It was a confusing sight, as the shadow possession had made it’s mark, and Reaver was firmly attached, so why wasn’t he moving from within the poison cloud? Another bout of low bellied laughter followed.

“Hahaha!!! It’s usless!” Reaver exclaimed. “You may have my in your shadow possession, but you can’t control my metal manipulation! In essence, I’m not going anywhere!”

To move his suit wasn’t as easy as moving his arms and legs. There was a complicated hydraulic system that needed to work by him using metal manipulation to start the process. The poison cloud remained on him, slowly drifting azumi’s way, further obscuring Reaver’s actual location. She may have had him in the shadow possession, but that didn’t mean she knew where he was.

Walking through the streets of Konoha was like a breath of fresh air for Kiro. The bright night lights contrasted the black cloudy sky he was used too. The weather was nice, the mood was calm and overall everyone he saw seemed to be relaxed. No one seemed to have a worry in sight even after the invasion. The festival or whatever was going on probably helped with that but still, it was just peaceful. Unlike the Leaf, no matter the time, the Mist just had this gloomy, depressing feel which had also rubbed off on him since he was a child. Back in the Mist, it was common knowledge to get little children indoors before it got late. Here, he had already seen plenty of children running around or just hanging out without any guidance. He could see Leaf ninja chilling in the bars, laughing as they told their stories to their peers. One thing he noticed however, is that when he made eye contact with someone, their expression changed to a more serious one before looking away. Though Kiro wondered what the problem was, he could honestly care less at the moment.

This whole time, he had been walking around unsure of what to do, where to go. What Kai had said earlier really irked him. In fact, Kai seemed so unlike himself in general. The young Yuki-Nin went as far as to say forget everything. Why? Kiro just couldn’t understand what Kai saw in him that made the Ice user say such a thing. All it served to do was place another roadblock on his path.

The thing was, Kiro couldn’t just forget. Everything that he did had led up to this point. His choices. His actions. His memories. They had all been leading him on this path he was on, the one he had chosen. If he were to forget everything, Kiro might as well have thrown his progress all away. He wouldn’t let the doubt consume himself, convolute his path for power. Just because he couldn’t see what was directly in front of him didn’t mean he should give up and fall into regret. As long as Kiro stayed true to this path, no matter where it took him, he would eventually be rewarded.

Then there was music being played in the background. ‘Oh no...’ A look of despair was shown on Kiro’s face as he realized what he was being subjected too. ‘That voice. It’s hers, isn’t it?’ Kiro hadn’t really been paying attention to where he was walking or even to the music that was currently playing until just now. It had tried to invade his thoughts when his mind was quite vulnerable. Taking a moment to listen, Kiro thought the voice sounded disgustingly familiar, but figured it was just an unfortunate coincidence. ‘Just great. I can’t even think to myself without hearing that demon’s voice.’

Kiro was forced to listen as the questionable lyrics tried seeping their way into his mind. Whoever this singer was had chosen an interesting piece of music for this occasion, one which Kiro wasn’t feeling at the moment. It felt like part of it was meant for him to hear. However, Kiro didn’t want too hear any of it. But rather than try to block it all out, Kiro chose too endure it instead. He just took it all in and sighed in relief after he heard the last line.

“I won’t regret making this sinful wish of mine.”

Unbeknownst to him, Kiro had stopped near the back of the large crowd, right next to a certain person. Kiro’s tense form turned into a rather calm expression as he simply shrugged, resting his hands in pockets.

“Hmph... what a stupid song.”

- - - - -

‘An interesting choice of music from such a youngster.’ Unlike many others who had taken the words at face value, believing they were just simple lyrics too another song, Fugaku believed that there was more to it. It wasn’t as simple as placing love or greed as the core value behind the song. No, there was more meaning that that. Perhaps the beauty of the music was that it left these words to be interpreted by the listener. A fair trade off to say the least. Maybe the Uchiha could learn a thing or two from the Hyūga.

“Hmph... what a stupid song.”

The low, almost insulting voice was heard by Fugaku through the loud cheers as the crowd reacted to the brilliant performance. At the corner of his eyes, Fugaku saw what looked like a boy in his teens standing beside him. Fugaku found the boy’s remark to be quite ignorant. The brat kept his hands in his pockets with a rather cool composure. Though his expression seemed calm, Fugaku could tell that there was more too him than met the eye. His eyes... His red eyes... ‘Interesting. So this is who Raiku was talking about.’

Azumi listened to Reaver’s boast about the situation, as she worked to step back a bit to further herself from the fog as she considered her options. Seemed Reaver would be hard to move, if impossible for her given she knew little of metal manipulation and he naturally aimed to hide himself in the fog and stall her out while banking on the fog to drift to her and further poison her.

However, Reaver was still stuck and vulnerable in spite of his confidence. And as the shadows had finished sucking up the previously splashed water along the ground, Azumi brought her hands up and made some hands signs. Soon, her shadow began to shift as the absorbed water mixed with the shadow’s chakra and transformed into her liquid shadow-variant as a few liquid shadow sharpened tendrils began to expand up and around Reaver as they were pointed down on him. Azumi had no way to know where he was, but given her shadow was locked with his own she had a general idea of guessing as she glared at the cloud.

“I see that mecha will be an issue. If I can’t move you with it, then I’ll simply remove it from the equation.” Azumi replied as began to lower them towards Reaver with the aim to find Reaver’s suit within the immediate area from where they spawned from. With a cough, a result of the earlier poison that entered her system, she’d aim to have them wrap around the limbs an body before, if successful, she would have them seep into the suit itself. Any crack, any opening or compartment that Reaver had to deploy his weapons Azumi would try to get her liquid tendrils inside the suit. If this worked, she’d have the tendrils reform after seeping inside and begin to poke, prod, pull and just try to suit itself apart from the inside out.

----------
"Well, according to Jiraiya, she should be a blonde with a surprisingly youthful complexion." Sakura explained to Taiyo, as she remembered Jiraiya's outline of Tsunade and his tidbit that she used medical ninjutsu to retain her youthful appearance making her look like a young woman rather than showing her age like Jiraiya did.

Though honestly, Sakura figured their odds of finding Tsunade were rather slim. After all, this was the first place to look and Sakura figured that a place filled with this many low-lives she presumed...

"Oh, a cute one eh? A little on the young side but hey. They do say age is just a number."

Sakura felt a shiver run down her spin as she glanced behind her and took note one of the patrons, a guy in a black jacket with a beer belly and a muscular figure who appeared to be intoxicated given the light blush and drunk stupid grin he had on his face. Sakura had a look of disgust on her face as she simply wanted out of this conversation along with his implications and sought to do just that.

"I think you should try your hand on someone else. I really am not that interested, or the right age for something like that..." Sakura said, as she tried to be polite with a man who probably didn't deserve the honor; something he proved when he chuckled and extended his hand out to try and grasp Sakura's chin.

"Now now, no need to play hard to get. I promise I can be gen...GAH!"

The man's words were cut off when Sakura grabbed his hand and expertly twisted it like a pretzel behind his back which brought the larger man to his knees. Sakura was no brute by any means, but her knowledge in medical jutsu allowed her to know where the joins of a body were and just what to do to twist them around in all the wrong places. Something made all the more effective thanks to training from Kakashi. Sakura would use his larger frame against him as she extended his twisted arm out before she spun him around and flipped him as he landed hard on the floor right on his face as Sakura eyed him with a look of disgust.

Okay, Jiraiya might be shameless but at least he isn't this much of a creep.

Another guy, who one would presume was the creep's friend, saw Sakura flip him to the ground as he got up with the intent to try and deliver a cheap shot from behind.

---------
Tomiko laughed as Mori played along with her comment, before she followed him as Mori decided to enquire about her feather. And really as Tomiko stroked it she felt there was no reason to keep a big secret or anything about where she got it from.

The context, and Yasu’s words to her after he gave it, well that was a different matter.

“Yasu gave it to me, a parting gift before we’d head back home. It was really nice, makes me wish I thought to give him a gift goodbye. Same with Madoka.” Tomiko said, which was all true as it was in part that along with her guilt over giving nothing to Madoka & Yasu. Though she kept the greater meaning behind Yasu’s gift to herself out of respect for his privacy.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
10 hours ago...

Raiku laid in his bed thinking about the events that just happened. Multiple members of his clan and village had been murdered and he himself murdered someone. However in the end he protected his friends and came back to his family safely. What should he do now? Surely he can't proceed his normal life not caring about all that just happened. Could he? Ninjas weren't supposed to act irrationally because of the loss of people, right? But his home just got invaded... could he just leave the killers of the people he cared about alone?

No... I will do something about it. If my ninja way is to protect the people I care about, then if they die I will exterminate the scum who killed them. Even if I'm weak now, I'll grow stronger... and then I'll help END Orochimaru and the Sound. I'll do this by my own way. I'll stay true as to who I am, even if I die trying.

With a new focus Raiku got out of bed and thought of training. However, he suddenly remembered that he forgot to do something. He didn't waste his time trying to bring Kiro to the village for no reason. He went over to where his clan head was as soon as possible and opened his door.

"Lord Fugaku, sir."

“Nice to see you Raiku. How have you been doing?”

"Good, thank you. I finished the mission in gathering information about the Sound's location by getting a body of an Oto-nin."

“I’m glad that you successfully completed that mission.”

"Also sir... I've retrieved the Mist Uchiha that was hidden away from the clan for so long. He has dark eyes and hair and appears to be in his early teens."

"What's he like?"

"Hmm.. well he's stubborn, threatened an Uchiha... and I think he's going on the wrong path. He was trying to get to Orochimaru for power..."

“Interesting. I thank you for this information Raiku.”

"You're welcome, sir."

“If you ever need help with something, don’t hesitate to come and ask me.”

Raiku was a bit shocked, but simply nodded and bowed before exiting the room.

He quickly went to his normal training area. It was near a river and trees with a portion of the ground uncovered by grass.

"Hmm... what should I do today... I could go with mental training, physical training, or jutsu training... I know! All three heheh..."

Raiku quickly did hand seals and summoned two crow clones. One he assigned to meditating and the other to exercise. Meanwhile he started practicing the Body Flicker Technique...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Timeskip to 10 hours later...

Raiku spent most of his time training with in between breaks to regain his chakra. He began switching it up every now and then, sometimes kenjutsu training, or shurikenjutsu training, or fire style. He also tried doing his hand seals faster as well as practicing the Body Flicker with one hand.

Around the time he ran out of chakra he started hearing music faintly. He followed the direction to near the gates of the village where he saw multiple Hyuga performing a festival.

Thank god I'm not up there.. luckily Lord Fugaku isn't that... strange. Oh well, I've been training for a large amount of time, I could do with relaxing...

Raiku decided to get some food and enjoy the festival as a nice break.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Kanshi was starting to get annoyed by all the waiting. If only the signal wasn't so urgent, he might've been able to read a book. Then again it'd be way too loud to read. Even more frustrating is that Kai hasn't returned yet.

I wish he'd stop looking for that Uchiha and just went back to his clan... I'd be much more at ease and at peace... Instead it's incredibly loud, nobody is dying, and the person I'm supposed to be guarding hasn't returned. I believe in him but this is wasting too much time...

"Lord Jin. May I have permission to retrieve Kai? Or should I wait for him to bring back Kiro," he asked with respect in his eyes when he looked at his clan head.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Someone was heading towards the Leaf village when he started to faintly hear music. The more he got closer to the village the louder the Music was. Eventually he reached gates and saw a large group of people nearby. He decided to go around them and went through the entrance.

"Hey there, Raido," he said quickly without another word as he walked past. He could finally see where the music was coming from and was almost scared at what he saw. A bunch of Hyuga, as well as Shura and someone he couldn't recognize.

Oh no. I'm not going there.

He immediately started speed walking and saw someone who he was terrified of, which caused him to go as fast as he could without making himself stand out.

If she forces me to sing in the festival I think I would pass out...

"I see. It's a shame sometimes that we are from Iwa, any friends you make can be standing against you in the next war you're in. I'll try to convince Lord Tsuchikage to stop fighting and make some alliances, but I am expecting to be thrown in jail for requesting something like that." Mori turned to Tomiko and even though his face was covered to an extent, he was clearly unhappy. "When you become Tsuchikage, the chance exists that I won't be around to see you reach your goal. No matter what happens, I have one simple request. Don't be like our current Tsuchikage. Prevent wars, make allies, improve Iwa's reputation, allow people from Iwa to marry outsiders. The Iwa I know now is not a village to be proud of." He sighed as he looked up at the sky. "Yasu and Madoka are good kids, if you decide on a parting gift for them I can deliver them. I promise that I will protect them too when we meet on the battlefield."

Mori walked in silence for a while, looking down to the ground before stopping. "Tomiko, may I ask you a personal question?"

Azumi seemed only slightly impaired by the lessend ability her shadow possession actually succeeded in doing. She began to take advantage of this, the liquid tendrils sliding into many of the crevices in his suit. While it was impossible for her to see within the cloud, her tendril feelers went quick to work. Snapping sounder were heard as a flap was opened, one of the tendrils breaking the closing mechanism for a weapon chache, rail road spikes tumbling onto the ground next to him. Another tendril managed to cut gas power lines leading to the back of the armor, the engines for it’s tank mode had been utterly disabled.

She’s causing havoc to my suit! Wires and connections are being severed...it’s like she’s tearing it apart from the inside! By the sounds of the railroad spikes she must be close to the...heh...hehehe....that could work...

Out of his control, but in the blind azumi’s, her shadow tendrils forked several more unknown connections before cutting another special pair of connectors. Suddenly, an ejector seat was manually fired by the tendrils on accident, the interior of the Reaver center price flying off of the suit, including reaver himself. The suddenly yanking had snapped the connection he had with the shadow, but had also seperated him from the suit he was attached with.

She may have seperated me, but it doesn’t make me powerless!

Landing next to host suit, he was wary of the tendrils that were no doubt still in the area. He analyzed the arms and laughed deeply at the sight of them. That would work! He flicked his arms, finding it more of a strain to control the metal of the suit when not inside the framework. Several bolts unwound themselves, and many metal wires snapped as the arms fell off the main body. Thinking quick, he manipulated the now severed arms to float toward him. He slid is arms inside the now open orfice of the Arms and suddenly, it became a lot easier to bend them.

Out of the poison cloud came reaver, wielding the arms of his cherished suit. The arms were used as legs, walking on the ground with the hands on the ground while reaver’s body dangled there. He was going at a surprising speed, the arms going quick without the weight of the rest of the suit. Closing the distance fast, he raised the right arm, the arm aimed at Azumi, a side hatch opening. Outnif the hatch flew half a dozen circular saws, spiraling her way from the spring loaded outbold they were previously a part of. Reaver wasn’t giving up yet!

Kai Weaved though the crowd, his irritation with Kiro growing. A passerby tapped against Kai, which caused the hunter nin to grab the man’s face and freeze it, a layer of ice covering it. The man struggled and grasped at the ice covering his face while Kai walked off to search for Kiro. A female was playing a trumpet extremly loud, and much more cheery than Kai would have liked, so he flicked a senbon in trumpet, shooting right into her lip. She yelled out and cradled her lip and Kai simply walked by.

Kiro was making this difficult. If he wouldn’t come out soon, he may be forced to tell the Yuki to attack ahead of time. Right as he turned around to go do just that, Kai had revealed himself. He seemed in his own world, not aware of the surroundings. Kai was like a cat, sneaking up on him. His footsteps were silent as he approached the mist ninja. He tapped the Uchiha on the shoulder before crossing his arms.

“If I didn’t know you were a mist ninja, I would have killed you for being an insolent Xeno. But it appears your just an insolent human being.”

Kai’s temper had been lost a long time ago. This was being settled today weather Kiro liked it or not. If he ran another time, he might be forced to take him down and alert the Yuki. His eyes still red but unseen from under his mask, he was still processing this entire endeavor.

Jin didn’t turn to Kanshi. Instead he just folded his hands behind his back and put his gaze fixated on the gates of the leaf.

“No. He can do it himself. If not, it’s five minutes until the sun is gone. then you may retrieve Kiro and Kai. Kill all those that get in your way. No mercy. They deserve none.”

The only reaction Kiro had was simply a sigh before he turned his head to the side to get an angle on Kai. He had expected Kai to find him sooner or later. Kiro wouldn’t deny his exceptional hunter skills. “Oh, finally taking initiative huh? Good. So what’s your plan gonna be then?” Kiro asked nonchalantly, almost daring Kai to do something. “I’ve considered my options and with my life on the line, going back to the Mist just isn’t in my best interest at the moment. So if you want me too go back, just know that I won’t go willingly.” By the time he had finished the last line, Kiro had turned around fully, observing the Yuki-Nin with his sharingan. However, Kiro’s hands still remained in his pockets, his calm composure still showing.

- - - - -

Fugaku watched the fragile scene unfold from the corner of his eyes. It seemed that the Yuki child he had seen be let into the village earlier had finally shown up to collect an ally. Though Fugaku had taken notice of Kai’s violent actions, especially the freezing of a civilian’s face, he decided to just let the scenario play out. Perhaps without intervention, the children would be able to handle this situation reasonably. But then again, Raiku’s information on the Uchiha was right on the money. ‘He is quite stubborn indeed...’

“If you don’t come with me now, you are fully declaring yourself a missing nin, is that what you want? Stop this joke and come with me and we can get back to how life was in the mist.”

Looking at Kiro’s neck, Kai had begun to doubt he was acting in his own. He was acting too out of character, socializing with the Xenos and acting like one. He was sure of it, it had to be the only explanation for the way he was behaving. What was that snake doing to kiro’s brain? He had to rid him of that curse mark! He touched something behind him, as he awaited Kiro’s response

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
It wasn't long before Taiyo found himself in a similar situation as Sakura. The Leaf-nin felt two arms wrap around him, when he turned, he saw a woman with a spaced out look in her eyes and light blush on her cheeks, indicating she was drunk.

"Ms. wait, before you try and seduce me or something, lemme explain some obvious facts, I'm 13, you're probably in your 20s and drunk, so if you force me to conform to your desires, your going to jail, and neither of us want that, so please, go back to playing poker or whatever..." The genin explained politely to the woman as he released himself from her grasp and continued his search.

Let's just hope that Tsunade will be less difficult, cause if so, then I'm really going to start doubting the selection process for sages.

“Tsuki~”

A sing song voice spoke, directly outside Tsuki’s window. Hama appearingly stood eye level with the window, looking in at Tsuki with a bright smile on her face. It was near sundown, around five minutes from it, yet she decided to wake up Tsuki, and by proxy, seiun for some apparent reason.

“I’ve decided your current sensei, Kanshi is fired.” She spoke with a finger in the air. “From now on, you shall be my student in my cell! Oh ho ho no need to thank me darling.”

She seemed unnervingly happy. Her demeanor acted as if she had experienced it all, making her wiser than her appearance had led on. She awaited the young kunoichi’s response

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tsuki
As the sing-song voice that called the Yuki-nin some her up, Tsuki turned her head to Hama. She wasn't in her best of conditions, seeing as her hair was messy, she was in her pajamas, and her eyes had tired bags over them. However, once she heard the elder Yuki's news, her face lit up as if she was awake for hours.

"Thank You Hama, I am honored and I hope I won't disappoint," Tsuki sheepishly told her new sensei, wondering when her slave would wake up.
Seiun
The collective celebration from both Yuki caused the rouge Ame-nin to be rudely awoken, however Seiun was keen on not expressing his anger to either of them, for fear of punishment.

"Wait...whats going on, why are we celebrating?"

“Oh I have a feeling you won’t disappoint me...” Hama Spoke with he same sing song voice, although the words didn’t match the tone. “Now up up! We’ve got training to do!”

Even though the sun seemed like it was going down, she suggested training. She whipped out two fingers and swirled them around in a circle. Soon enough, the temperature in Tsuki and Seiun’s room had begun to drop, encouraging them to quickly come out and join Hama in her training she had planned.

The Yuki left over in the hidden mist were on high alert, stacking the fortifications as if an invasion were iminent. Curiously, none of them had got to their mizukage for these orders. The construction of several new buildings were underway in the Yuki district. Not standard buildings however, but new oddly shapped buildings that appeared more like dense structures of iron and marble. The elegant beauty in the design of the Yuki’s structures seemed to be a secondary concern with these buildings, which was out of character with the usually way the Yuki create anything at all.

Sagisō

Snickering, the kunoichi watched as Shura hastily retreated from the stage. She wasn't quite ready to exit the stage though, swiveling on her heels she placed her good hand over her mouth and blew exaggerated kisses to the audience, these weren't simply her going through the motions, however, but she'd actually molded some her chakra into wind kisses that brushed over the audience and simulated a real kiss. The kisses were random and mostly just to rile up the crowd as 'Idol' Sagsiō really got into the grove of all the attention the crowd was giving her. In truth, the situation had her heart racing, she hadn't exactly performed for crowds on a regular basis, and her increased heart rate and blood flow had caused the anesthesia dormant within her vain to course with renewed vigor. Now significantly bolder than she would've been in any other situation she was now wasting chakra sending kisses to hype up her 'fans', and in particular a pair of familiar faces she'd caught sight of near the back of the crowd. Molding a ball of chakra between her palm and lips the threw out her palm with a cutesy chu~ ♥, aiming a flurry of kisses towards her unsuspecting victims, Kai and Kiro.

She'd noticed them because her enhanced state of emotional flux had automatically triggered her byakugan, and she'd been able to read the tense atmosphere between them. With her act of kindness, spreading love and peace, completely Sagisō strolled off the stage with swagger march the fervor of the crowd, she was feeling pretty good and nothing could ruin the moment. Not even when her mother abruptly appeared before her with a small piece of string and tied her only good arm to Shura's. In fact, she seemed positively giddy of the event as if she'd just achieved something great. Her moment of clarity that allowed her to read the atmosphere between Kai and Kiro was also revealed to be a one-time thing as the girl simply beamed foolishly at Shura completely disregarding the murderous smile that graced Hinagiku's face.

Hinagiku

Having revealed herself the minute the two young Hyūga stepped off stage, Hinagiku immediately caught them both in the act of treason against her orders. She'd been prepared to give them an actual punishment, but she'd noticed from earlier on that Sagisō had conveniently blanked out, and anything she said to the younger kunoichi would simply go in one ear and out the other. Hence, she merely decided to relay her punishment to Shura. Wearing a Noh mask of a smile across her face she neatly tied the two Hyūga together (Sagisō was clearly in no state to be left without supervision.) and calmly rested her hand on Shura's shoulder. The weight of that single hand was immense, as she'd already augmented her body with the Rock weight jutsu in preparation of a Yuki assault. Ignoring the pressure she applied to the young chunin she simply bent slightly to ensure she could speak into his ear and spoke slowly,

"That's some gall you've got there, I hope you're just a bold during your training sessions. I'll personally, take care of your training." With her words spoken, she straightened herself then gave the young Hyūga a few pats on the shoulder and strutted off casually. They wouldn't hurt him, her the weight of her body meant there were in no way comfortable or easy to bear. Once again she left only her lingering voice as she departed the scene, "and make sure my daughter gets home."

Leaving the duo to their own devices, the Hyūga mistress set about following another interesing face she'd seen. Try as he might to escape from her, Zino was in no way capable of slipping past Hina's notice, and she swiftly caught up with her special student even as he tried to flee. In what was little more than an eerie whisper she spoke, "and where do you think you're going little Zino? Sensei hasn't seen you for quite some time you know?"

After walking off stage, Shura looked back and saw Sagiso blowing kisses into the crowd. “She’s really enjoying this.” He thought. When she had finished and strolled off stage, Shura turned around and flinched abt the sudden appearance of Hinagiku. He saw saw her tying his and Sagiso’s hands together and stared at it with a shocked face before looking back towards Hinagiku when she put her hand oh his shoulder. Shura stood stone faced with shadows covering his eyes as he listened to Hinagiku. His expression remained unchanged when she gave him a few heavy pats which made him tumble slightly. He looked at Sagiso who had a beaming expression on her face, obviously not noticing what’s going on. “What have I gotten myself into.” He thought as he face palmed.

Thinking about his situation, Shura sighed. “I really am going to die now, might as well enjoy what time I have left. I think I saw a rice cake stand nearby on my way here.” He thought as he began walking, dragging Sagiso, who was tied to him, along.

Last edited:
Azumi's liquid tendrils went to work on tearing the suit apart from the inside, but she had no room to celebrate this victory as within moments Reaver emerged with two of the mecha's arms being used as bizarre spider legs move from the smoke cloud. This caused Azumi to disable her shadow possession as it returned to her, but before she had a chance to do much more Reaver charged her with a fist that soon expanded and released multiple buzz-saws aimed for her.

Azumi cursed, as she had no time to dodge, as she pulled out her hardened hidden blade and had it strike the buzz-saws as sparks flew from the force of steel hitting steel, however the make-shift arm turned support proved to have more force than Azumi as she was knocked back and tumbled along the ground before she managed to get to her feet. A cough escaped her lips, one louder than before as the poison had more time to seep in so Azumi knew she could not afford to waste time.

"Water Style, Bullet Swarm Jutsu!"
From the puddles around, along with some water Azumi herself produced, she fired multiple fast-moving bullets which seemed to target Reaver from various angles. Which would likely force the latter to either dodge them, use his arms as some variant of defense against them or if Azumi had been really lucky she'd manage to hit & stun Reaver. Irregardless of this, Azumi would look for an opening and aim to deliver a strike with her stone-crushing hardened umbrella to strike one of the joins of Reaver's legs once she saw he'd make such an action in the hopes to break it apart and crumble the arm to render it useless.

----------
"Oh come on, how come yours stopped after you polity declined!?"
Sakura had managed to intercept the attack from the drunk "flirt's" friend and delivered a stiff kick behind the back of his right knee, which brought him down and allowed Sakura the chance to wrap her arms around his neck in a sleeperhold. Strength & size difference didn't mean much when you cut the air from their carotid arteries, and soon enough the man passed out as Sakura allowed him to flop with his friend, who had recovered and grabbed his pal leaving the bar in a panic. Sakura had a scowl as she placed her hands on her hips and glared as they left.

"And if I catch you trying something like that again, I won't go so easy on you." Sakura spat, though as she scolded her perverse "assailant" as everyone else seemed content to leave the pair alone. WIth a sigh Sakura decided to focus on the task at hand as she turned to Taiyo.

"Alright, you search on half of the bar and I search the other. Remember...beautiful blonde we're looking for." Sakura reminded Taiyo as she began her search around the place looking for any signs of the Sannin.

----------
Tomiko frowned as Mori explained his plan, and more important his "matter of factly" speech about being imprisoned or worse and never seeing Tomiko realize her dream rather upset her. More than that, even as he expressed her wishes to be a better Kage than their current lord he desired to ask Tomiko something. Something quite personal, based on his town if she had to guess as she decided to hold her counter statements for now and allow him the chance.

"Alright, I am listening." Tomiko said simply, looking Mori right in the eyes to let him know she would pay attention to whatever he had to say.

---------
"You know, assault on civilians on foreign soil is just asking for trouble. I'd like to believe you are smarter than this."
The voice of Asuma Sarutobi was heard, as he and a pair of Konoha-nin arrived on the scene as Kai went to work and injured a pair of civilians. The two Konoha-nin focused on tending to the injured while Asuma kept his focus on the temperamental Kiri-nin. The irony had not been lost on Asuma, as he took a moment to let out a huff of some from his cigarette.

"Now then, I sure do hope you have a decent explanation for what happened here. I shouldn't have to explain the ramifications of your actions just now and I am quite certain your fellow Mist ninja would be interested to hear about this unprovoked assault. So I'd suggest you tell me what happened and hope it is good enough to let you off with a warning, but it has to be pretty good given the hole you've already dug yourself into." Asuma said, quite casually all things considered as he would allow the Yuki-nin a chance to speak and defend himself while Asuma's aid would take the injured civilians to the newly appointed medical area for treatment.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
"Well what can I say? I guess I'm just a ladies man," The Leaf-nin jokingly shrugged at Sakura's annoyed groan. Once his partner had finished fending off the drunk perverts, Taiyo waited for Sakura's instructions.

"Alright then, we may need some kind some signal once we find our blonde beauty, but for now let's just focus on the search," The genin told his partner as he went searching though a crowd of drunk women to see if any of them matched the quota of blonde hair.

Oh come on, the one time I actually need to find a blonde and they're nowhere to be found. Godammit I'm gonna be here for a while...
Tsuki
As soon as the room temperature dropped, the Yuki-nin scrambled to get out of her room, not even having time to change. All she could grab were her glasses and her notebook before she evacuated the house to meet with her sensei.

"Wait Hama, where are we going?" Tsuki questioned of her elder, although attempting to keep it in a respectful tone as she knew the dangers of questioning or even worse, challenging your teacher's methods.
Seiun
Okay then, not how I wanted to start my morning, or actually my night but hey, gotta keep quiet so they don't try to kill me.

Following suit of his master, Seiun also scrambled to escape and rejoin the two Yuki, his hair was a mess, his eyes were baggy, and he was overall disoriented. He barely managed to escape before the cold got hostile, panicking mentally for his life once again.

Well if Mr. Yuki didn't kill me, I guess it's only fair that my punishment and this training will.

"Water Style, Bullet Swarm Jutsu!

Within mere moments, the surrounding airspace had been filled with the spherical projectiles. Reaver’s eyes widened, as he realized that his defensive bulk was significantly decreased due to having abandoned his armor. He couldn’t possibly defend himself against the surrounding projectiles. He quickly made some chaotic movements with his hands and feet, the arms of the suit coming in to protect his front flank as well as his right side. Azumi’s water bullets and her umbrella strikes to the front were all but nullified.

The bullets however...

Water bullets ravaged him, clothing getting torn, and blood beginning to be scraped out of his body. He was exposed to them. The bullets hit against his head, which thankfully had a sense helmet on it...that is...until the bombardment broke the helmet and the gas mask all in one go. He yelled out in pain, his voice became drastically different. The rain of water bullets stopped, and his reaver arms shakily went to the ground as his footing. There reaver was, his mass bloodied and tattered and his exposed for the first time bushy dark hair visible.

His entire face was visible for the first time as well. Instead of a worried or pained expression, his face was twitching with a violent glare of his dagger like eyes. His teeth, with a visible wedge between his front teeth was wide with a grin, it was her childhood usless classmate...Michi!

“Hehe....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!” Reaver screeched in a high pitched voice. “You dare sthrike me down with stutch a poor excuth of an attack?!? You will pay! You will pay! Pay! Pay!!!!”

The reaver armor hands had dropped lifelessly to the ground. All of it’s compartments opened up, same with the primary suit of armor back in the poison cloud that had begun to dissipate. Every single piece of weaponry and ammunition thatbhebahd stored inside all of those had flung toward him, orbiting him. Drills, saws, dozens of rail road spikes, and tons of other attachments and floated toward him. His chakra had become visible, something that didn’t happen even when he fought Mori and the leaf contingent! The storm of metal revolving around him all of a sudden shattered like glass. Every single tiny piece they had become were sharp, like thousands of nails.

“HeHeHeAhAhAHaHa!!!!” He shrieked, his grosteque expression becoming even more so. “I am the alpha, I am the omega! I am better than you will ever be! I am Reaver! Reaver!!!! Drown in stheel!!! Iron style: Sacred maelstrom!!!”

Reaver, floating in the air without supports of any kind, cackled like a mad man. He shot his hands out fully stretched and the swarm commenced. The rain of steel pelted azumi’s entire position, homed in on Azumi, and fueled by a childhood’s worth of anger, envy, and hatred! The ground became batter and the statue of an angel became dust, and reaver’s chakra had hit near zero.

“Glad you two are bright eyed and bushy tailed.” Hama said, ignoring their tired states. “Come, we’ve got a lot of training ahead for tonight~”

She seemed to be extremely carefree considering she practically froze the pair out of their home. She chuckled at Tsuki’s statement, creating a staff out of ice, gripping it and waved it into the air.

“Where are we going? Why, we are already here!”

She gestured toward the area before them. They were in a harbor like zone with houses nearby the coast, several wooden and steel bridges lining the nearby areas. He pointed to the water with her ice staff, peering over to Tsuki.

“Lesson one, harnessing your Kekkei Genkai. Now young lady, you come from one of the most powerful bloodlines in the world, and you have yet to realize it’s strength. Today we will change that, and you will officially be able to use our ice release you have been gifted.”

She made her way to the water and dipped her staff in the water, a small ripple forming When she did so. She seemed to have an idea crawl into her brain as he pointed at Tsuki.

“Why not get three lessons accomplished at once? Chakra control and walking on water!” She exclaimed. “You see, ninja can focus chakra within themselves on one part of their body, a common use is on the pads of your feet to walk on the surface of the water...what a waste.”

She stepped foot on the surface of the water, but no blue glow of chakra was seen. She wasn’t using it to walk on water, yet she appeared to walk on water all the same, no doubt confusing for the common bystander. Then smiled at the two genin, before lifting her right foot, revealing a perfectly sized imprint of her foot, made of ice.

“A Yuki can freeze the surface of water for every step they can take, and a skilled one can do so without even using any chakra. Here, give it a try.”

She didn’t expect her to get it on the first try, but she was squeezing to lessons into one lesson, which is unheard of in the training divisions. Hama’s methods were always known to be questionable, but had resulted in some of the strongest ninja in the village

“So that’s how it is then? You were just spilling tears for me when you thought I was misunderstood. Then when push comes to shove, you immediately show your true colors by...” Before Kiro could finish, his body froze when he felt something touch his right cheek. The sides of his face turned a light shade of red as he recognized the feeling but quickly regained his composure. ‘What the hell?’ Kiro didn’t know exactly who or what he was dealing with until he turned his head in the direction of where the surprise attack had come from. With his sharingan, Kiro saw more chakra in the form of kisses coming his way.

Kiro quickly raised his right hand and blocked the rest of the ‘kisses’ coming his way. Though it looked awkward, it was a necessary action too shield the rest of his body. Once the assault was over, Kiro looked up at the stage. Whoever the perpetrator was had seemingly escaped from the stage before he got a good look at them. ‘Typical trait of a coward.’ Luckily for them, Kiro had more important matters to deal with.

“As I was saying Kai...” Once again, before Kiro could finish, he was once again interrupted, this time by a Leaf jonin and two others. Apparently Kai had assaulted some civilians on his way too him. Kiro thought Kai would be smarter than to do something so stupid in an enemy village. Then again, Kai’s attitude was a bit unstable.

- - - - -

“I think I can explain.” Fugaku, to the surprise of Kiro and probably a few others, spoke up. Though it wasn’t his intention to get involved, some members of the crowd had started to turn their attention to the situation at hand. Rather than create an entire scene, especially with the Yuki-Nin involved, Fugaku figured it would be best to explain it himself.

“From what I can tell, the two children seem be having a little argument. The Yuki wants to bring his Mist ally back. However, the Uchiha seems quite stubborn. Something about being killed were he too go back. You can let the Yuki explain but unfortunately for him, being a witness along with so many others, I can say he assaulted two civilians in our village and believes he can walk away without any consequences. I can guarantee he’s betting on the group outside of the gates being enough to threaten us into letting him go without so much as a scratch.” Fugaku told Asuma most of the information he knew, wondering how the son of the Third would deal would this.

“They will easily survive without any serious damage.” Kai said, his tone seeking with anger and betrayal. “You shouldn’t be talking, as you have taken us against our will, and none of this would be happening if you had just let us be!”

As he said this, a kiss slowly drifted toward him. He gave it one cold glance, as it crystallized and withered away, shattering into ice dust. Weather it was his ice justu or his Xeno hating exterior that had done this was left to interpretation. Kai knew Kiro was doing this slowly because of the curse mark, and that he was talking to the curse mark, not Kiro himself. Kiro was hostage of the parasite that orochiamru had put inside of him.

Just then, a loud bang was heard, one that overshadowed the music below. Lining the walls of the leaf where the entire mist contingent, glaring down like hawks upon prey. The honor guard’s pikes were lit up blue, easy to see in the darkened sky. The sun was almost entirely gone as the honor guard slammed their spears on the ground, over and over in rapid succession. Suddenly, a bridge of ice appeared from the wall as Jin Yuki walked across it. He held out his hand to the village, his high place above giving him the perfect means to broadcast.

“Your time runs short, as does my patience.” He announced to the leaf. “If you betray your word and do not give Kiro over to us in one minute. We will cleave through everyone and everything until we find him. Your seizure of mist property is in violation of our accords. The night will be filled with mothers covered in the blood of their sons and daughters if you do not return what is rightfully ours.”

Upon this broadcast. The spears got louder and more frequent with their banging, every second they made a bang, then 3/4 of a second, and then half a second! Kai seemed relieved to see them and stared directly at Kiro.

“Kiro. It is time.”

Mori moved his makeshift headband so that both his eyes were visible. "You always seem so happy and determined, even when facing opponents way out of your league. I admire that in you, but are you never scared? Are you never afraid to leap into battle or scared about how your actions can affect others? Because I sure am. Reaver might be my rival and he is a good guy outside of battle, but he terrified me in every battle we had. He just makes me feel so outmatched and tiny, even when his suit is destroyed. I really wish that I could figure out a way to get rid of that fear.

"Same goes for my future meeting with the Tsuchikage, I may not show it but I am scared to find out what will happen to my family and the people that I know like my classmates if I get thrown in jail. For all I know Lord Third will think that they are trying to rebel against him and that I am the leader of said rebellion. I am already imagining a life as Missing-nin, simply because I am terrified! So I just want to know, are you scared like this at times or am I alone like this?" He said as his voice cracked at a few times.

"Sorry, that took a bit of a serious turn. My apologies." Mori smiled although it was a small one.

Leaning against the counter at a rice cake selling stand, Shura munched on the sweets as he watched what was happening between Kai and Kiro. "Seems like Kai's run into some problems. He's still as stuck up as before." He thought. Shura would then look towards Jin and the Yuki clan. "The Yuki clan must all be like Kai if they think they can just do as they please when they aren't even in their own land." He thought as he ate his rice cakes.

Last edited:
Hinagiku

Although Hina had some intention of teasing the young Zino, her demeanor darkened when she heard Jin's words. For the first time that night, the smile on her face broke, and an expression of utter neutrality replaced it. She turned around to face the Yuki clan, but spoke softly to Zino, "Head to the Hyūga Manor, relay my orders, all available jonin have 1 minute to find themselves out here. Now go quickly, child."

As Jin's words fell so did the fervor of the crowd, the once boisterous atmosphere stilling to a dreadful hush, leaving only the constant bangs of icy spears against the ground. Hinagiku leaped over the crowd, alighting on a nearby building, she raised her hand to the sky and in response, the Hyūga on-stage disregarded their instruments and placed themselves as a buffer between the Yuki and the crowd.

Joining her small contingent of Hyūga, the Hyūga mistress stood before the Yuki, "Now, now, that's not the attitude a guest should have." She emphasized the word guest, warning the Yuki that these were not their lands and what may pass in the mist village would not be tolerated here. In a low voice, she ordered one of the Hyūga to begin the evacuation of the crowd. Although she'd intended to pressure the Yuki with the crowd, clearly these people didn't care much about keeping decorum, and in that case, she wouldn't use those innocent lives as a buffer.

Seeing Hinagiku and the Hyuga step up to confront the Yuki clan, a mirk grew on Shura's face. "Well, things are pretty much take care of now that miss Hinagiku is taking initiative." He thought. "There's no way they can overcome the Hyuga clan with their numbers let alone the entire village." He thought before noticing another sweets stand. "Ooh mochi." He said to himself before walking over there.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tsuki
The Yuki-nin looked at her sensei with discouragement. By normal human standards, walking on water without the use of chakra, or just the ability of doing so period seemed impossible, however, nothing was more disappointing to a master than a student quitting before attempt 1, so Tsuki resolved to at least deal with that.

"Okay, I'll give it my best effort. Seiun, hold these if you will," The student then gave her slave the two possessions she could not lose in events that she was submerged underwater, those being her glasses and her notebook. Once she freed herself of those items, she made her way to the body of water to at least stand on it. That went as well as one would think, not even getting a millisecond in and she fell in when she tried to walk on it.

Well crap, good thing I can swim, else I would need Hama or Seiun to rescue me, which would just add to the uselessness I already have.

With that thought, she swam back up to the surface and looked for something to dry herself off with.

"Should I try again?"
Seiun
The rouge shinobi watched casually as Hama explained her lesson to Tsuki. Seeing as this had nothing to do with him, Seiun began to space out. However, his daydreaming was interrupted by his master's next command, which surprisingly sounded like a request.

"Seiun, hold these for me if you will," He was happy to comply to this demand seeing as it was said in a tone that seemed more polite than previous demands. This was even enough to warrant a look of concern on Seiun's face before snapping out of it.

What am I thinking? This girl is keeping me hostage! If she keeps this up, I might just get Stockholm Syndrome...

Last edited:

Hama watched as her newly made student failed her first try. She seemed slightly amused by this. She saw a lot of herself in Tsuki, they were practically clones! She waved her hand and took out all the water in Tsuki’s hair, batting the fluid back into the ocean.

“Of course child, because you aren’t resting until you do~” Hama said in the same cheery voice. “Now again, concentrate your flow of energy now in your foot, but below the pad of your foot. Think about as if the water is cracking under your feet. Hang onto that feeling.”

Ordering her to try again, she gave a small glimpse to Tsuki’s slave, who seemed to hate life. She couldn’t help but wonder if he would have preferred to be executed? This Tsuki was just as sadistic as she was~

Azumi had to admit, it took her brain a moment to process a face though she sensed familiarity with it. Then she realized it was Michi, the student with metallic applications but little talent in other areas who was ridiculed as the dead last.

It seemed apparent that he had improved much since then, but Azumi had no time to think about that as he began to make preparations for a devastating move and had to form a response to it or her ambitions would end abruptly here and now.

“Ninja Art: Liquid Shadow Sphere!”

Azumi began to gather water from all around her, either in unused puddles or those that had been splashed out of the floor, along with her own generated water as she mixed them with her own shadow to produce that liquid shadow substance of her own creation as she channeled it all around her and soon her entire body was covered in a thick, liquid shadow sphere. Identical to the one that she had used to guard against Taiyo’s self-explosion that ended up taking his arms.

Though Azumi had no time to reinforce it, as by the time she finished Reaver unleashed his storm of weapons toward her and they began to pelt in a non-stop barrage against the sphere. It did an admirable job to block the projectiles, given the context of the rushed production, but soon enough as weapons kept slamming into it over and over and over again cracks began to show as Azumi grit her teeth inside. It was only matter of time before they’d break through as Azumi focused less on maintaining something that was inevitably fail as she grabbed her umbrella from within.

Crack!

Woosh!

Ching!

Azumi made an admirable attempt to block away the remaining weapons with her umbrella strikes, but even with that and the weapons that had been knocked away by the sphere several still managed to escape. A buzzsaw dug into her right shoulder, a drill stabbed into her left thigh and a blade cut into her forehead, or rather knocked off her headband which cut into it and allowed a second blade to graze her forehead.

Azumi moved her body in a guard as she tried to protect herself as other weapons passed around, over, below or past her body with some of them doing more damage before Azumi flopped onto her back and rolled along the floor. Her headband bounced around and rolled on the ground away from her. The pride of Amegakure, it’s top graduate of her class and winner of the Chunin Exam….now lied on the ground; a broken mess, bleeding in multiple locations and seemingly dead.

Drip.

But, Azumi was not one to falter, as after a minute or two of lying on the ground she slowly began to stir in place. As she got to a knee, she carefully reached down and yanked the drill from her thigh. Quickly, she tore a piece of her pants and wrapped it around her bleeding thigh to act as a make-shift gauze.

Drip.

As Azumi stood, she would perform a similar action with her shoulder as she removed the sawblade. Azumi bit her tongue to keep from screaming or showing weakness before her opponent as she used a torn section of her shirt to wrap around the area. Both this and the “gauze” over her thigh were quickly stained in blood but the fortunate thing is it would stop the bleeding in those areas which were of primary concern.

Drip.

As for her forehead, Azumi walked over to her forehead protector, as she gazed at the visible crack from the blade that knocked it off, which combined with the desecration of her angel on their torn field left a bitter taste in her mouth. One that almost hurt her as much as the weapons.

Almost.

Regardless, Azumi placed her ninja headband directly over the wound and tied it tightly around her head before she turned over to Reaver, as she amazingly still was able to hold her umbrella in spite of her visible injuries as she cast a glare towards her opponent which released a surprising amount of killing intent.

“Is there more…Michi, or does your resolve only push you this far? I will not let Amegakure’s future, the future of the ninja world be laid to ruin here and now. Until I realize my destiny, until I change this world….I will never perish!” Azumi said which showed her resolve to Reaver once more. Whether it was only that or a mask to hide the intense pain her body felt as well would be impossible to tell as Azumi raised her umbrella and assumed a combat stance.

“Now, do you continue. Or do you yield?”

----------
Sakura gave a nod of agreement, as she would think over what kind of signal to make as she searched the lower levels of the bar. Nothing seemed to stand out, the women there didn't match the general description gave them and the guys there clearly were not the target.

Though as she glanced upstairs to the top level, she saw a woman up there. Early to mid-twenties if she had to guess, wearing black and with what appeared to be a pig with her. While the pig was odd, Sakura didn’t think much of that alone given the woman did not match Jiraiya’s general description.

No, it was the woman’s curious stare of the scene below, though whether she focused on herself & Taiyo or just the chaotic scuffle she had been in moments ago was destined to remain elusive. Though the woman and pig soon walked off and entered a room upstairs. This was curious to Sakura, and as she wrapped her search on the ground floor of her half she’d slowly began to walk up the stairs where she had seen that woman. The door upstairs too curious for her not to go investigate…

----------
Asuma would have inquired more, if it had not been for the public threat made by the Yuki to Konoha. A bold move on their part, a foolish one, but a bold one all the same as it appeared they blamed Konoha for holding Kiro. Naturally, the interrogation unit’s account alone would validate their defense but Asuma knew he had to go to them anyway

“Well, you heard him. It’s be best if you made sure you returned to the Yuki Clan. Though I’ll be certain to set the records of your unprovoked assault to him all the same.” Asuma said as while he’d rather punish him for his assault he knew he had bigger priorities he took a moment to take a smoke before he departed, leaving with another pair of Konoha-nin as they aimed to meet the Yuki and explain the situation…while also making sure they didn’t do anything reckless.

Asuma made it in time to see the Hyuga head confront the Yuki would-be assailants. And given the tension was already high Asuma decided to set the records straight as his nin moved by the Hinagiku to offer aid if needed.

“Lord Yuki, I can understand your frustration but you must understand that we’ve done what we could on our end. We released Kiro, and our release records we will provide for you will show that much as evidence. More importantly, it appeared one of your own acted out and attacked two of our own civilians. Eye witness accounts and reports can confirm that much if you don’t take my own word for it.” Asuma said, as he explained the situation to the best of his knowledge before he took a smoke of his cigarette.

----------
“WHAT THE FUCK MORE DO YOU WANT!? You haven’t fucked my mind enough you piece of scum suckers!”

One might think that bringing Tayuya to an even angrier state than how she usually acted would be next to impossible. However, a ten hour torture session at the hands of Ibuki proved otherwise. Ibuki almost seemed to take a sick satisfaction as he thought of numerous different ways to ravage Tayuya’s mind and scar the girl to try and get her to talk. It was a fun day to say the least.

But not as productive as Ibuki had hoped, as in spite of everything Tayuya refused to crack. Her loyalty to Orochimaru’s cause was admirable, something Ibuki even commented on, but frustrating all the same. Though before he damaged the girl beyond repair Inoichi stepped in and decided to go a more practical direction.

His mind reading gave him more information that Tayuya had been willing to unshare, but oddly he found these mental blocks that alluded explanation that prevented him from learning much more. A form of genjutsu Inoichi supposed, something that showed that perhaps that snake ensured a way that would protect his secrets even if one of his followers were taken.

Now, Tayuya had been left alone. The girl’s will nearly broken and her mind worse off from the mental anguish placed upon her. Not that her condition had been of anyone’s concern, and she was far from sympathy as she heard the door opened and presumed it was that “scarred shit” again, only to see it was instead Anko. Tayuya, in spite of the sweat and her mental fatigue, offered a small smirk in her direction.

“W-well, if it…if it isn’t the little traitor herself. I bet you are getting off on this huh? Well go screw yourself!” Tayuya said before she began to laugh.

“I ain’t talking, and it seems Lord Orochimaru ensured that you wouldn’t probe my brain like the sick fucks you are to get anything! So whatever tactic you try won’t work so you may as well just get out know and leave me to rot. I’m sure it’s what you all aim to do anyway.” Tayuya spat, literally and figuratively as Anko remained neutral in her expression as she pulled a chair and sat across from the temperamental Tayuya before she spoke up.

“No, I am simply here to talk. No more, no less.” Anko clarified, which only caused confusion to show itself on Tayuya’s face before she began to laugh.

“Talk? Are you kidding me? What’s next are we gonna share our feelings? Hold hands and sing kumbaya?” Tayuya said laughing, as she seemed amused that such an idea would be used to try and get information. Anko said nothing, as she gave Tayuya a chance to laugh aloud before she would speak up.

“Nope, just a personal story. A story of a young girl, alone and with nothing, who was promised power & the world in the palm of her hand. An escape from misery into something more. I think you’ll find this to be a relatable story.” Anko said, which caused Tayuya to stop laughing as she simply scowled at Anko. No comment made as she’d humor the former Orochimaru disciple and let her speak.

Even if, that story did sound similar to her own. More than she’d ever admit…

--------
Tomiko took a moment as she overheard Mori’s question which concerned if she was afraid or not whenever she stood up to people like Mori. Seeing Mori, who she considered pretty brave, admit his open fear both during his previous battles with Reaver on top of his concern with speaking to the Tsuchikage.

“No, don’t apologize. I understand why you’d think like that. And…and I do admit I am scared whenever I do that. In spite of what people think, I am not stupid. I know I can die whenever I do that and in spite of my bravado and my willingness to stand. I shiver on the inside, but I can’t let people know that cause nobody has sympathy for fear in this ninja world.” Tomiko explained, before she let out a sigh as she folded her hand into a fist and added onto it.

“But, I am afraid of failing myself more. Of proving the world right, that I am just a….just a no talent street rat. Someone who is unfit to be a ninja, to rise to that level of the elite. So I lash out, I hold back my fear and put on a brave face because if I give into that fear if I let their words or my own doubts bring me down I’ll just be what people always tell me I am…that no name, weak girl…” Tomiko said, as she thought back to that nightmare of Kiro she suffered through for weeks as she let out a sigh. Sitting down and having a sullen expression on her face.

“And I almost threw it all away. All because of Kiro, and that damn exam match. I nearly lost myself, I nearly gave in then and there.” Tomiko admitted, as she viewed the scars on her arm that were faded but ever present. And likely to never go away as she knew she was killing the mood and quickly turned to Mori with a smile.

“Sorry myself there. I guess what I’ll say is being afraid is normal. If you were not scared, then that would be the weird reaction. It’s all about learning to not let that fear control you, to not let it hold you back because then you’d never be able to make your dreams a reality. You’d never give yourself a chance to succeed if you cower in a corner.” Tomiko advised to Mori, though she never considered herself much of one even in spite of the slum kids rallying around her.

"Heh, you haven't changed a bit since the Academy. No matter what people may say about you, I think that you are far from a weakling. You fought against the prejudice of the village and I'd say you are starting to get the upper hand in the fight. In the face of an enemy who was much stronger than you and made you doubt yourself, you stayed strong. The result of that fight doesn't matter, the fact that you stayed true to yourself when it was so tempting to give up is the biggest victory one can achieve in my opinion." Mori said as he patted Tomiko on the shoulder.

"You will turn out to be a stellar ninja, you just need some help to get there. I am willing to help you, as long as I don't give in to my own fear even though I could still help you if Lord Third decides to declare me as a traitor and puts my face in a Bingo Book. It would just be less often than I'd like as I'd be hunted down at that point of time, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. For all I know Lord Tsuchikage might listen to me, that would be nice." He said as he stifled a yawn. "Can't wait to be home again, sadly Iwa is in the middle of nowhere and those Military Pills take a huge toll on you after 3 days when taken. We also still need to spar one day, that's something to look forward to. I missed the Chunin Exams and only saw you fight against Reaver and the Sound, and I wasn't paying much attention to you then so it'll be a big surprise to see what you can do."

"I wonder how our Suna friends are doing? Sand is a pain to traverse, Yasu wears black and I doubt that carrying a puppet is nice unless you store them in a scroll. Sand is very nice for Hiding like a Mole, as it takes no chakra to dig through it as it is already sand, but otherwise sand is a pain in the behind." Mori looked around and stifled a second yawn. "Never thought that I would miss the trees in Konoha the most out of everything, they were nice to look at. Anyway, enough tree admiration. Tell me if you think we should set up camp or if you decided on a parting gift for Yasu and Madoka, okay?"

As the dust cleared, Awaited to see the results of his long awaited revenge on Azumi. Always being first, while he was dead last. She had inspired his shame and misery that the other classmates oh so loved to prey on. He practically hyperventilated without his mask awaiting Azumi’s rittled corpse to surface. What he got was Azumi, bleeding all over with steel shards all around her. The fact that she had lived came as a great surprise to him, but what was even more of a surprise was that she rose up, tending to her wounds, not giving in. W-what...she’s not a corpse. She’s still alive! Impossible! That technique could kill an entire platoon!

“You can’t be alive! Shtay down! Shtay down Damn it!”

His chakra faded as he touched down on the ground. He wobbled in place, his chakra control was horrid without his suit their to properly regulate his chakra for him. His wounds he received from the water bullet attack had done a lot of damage to him, blood trickling down his back and the wound yasu had gave him earlier on his arms had reopened. His weak muscles kept his frail body standing, as he slowly dragged his feet across the ground toward her. His hair got in his way, as it had grown quite a lot since he had last seen it, mainly due to it always growing under that dense helmet he wore at all times.

“Give up??? Give up?! Thosh are the wordsh of cowardsh!”

Nearly tripping on himself, he quickly corrected, limping toward her. He didn’t have chakra enough to use the metal from under her to impail her, which would have been possible if he had the chakra to do so. He cursed his frail body’s chakra usage as he aimed to sluggishly head butt the taller ninja.

Kai had completely disregarded Asuma’s words as pointless talk of Xeno trickery, keeping his focus on Kiro. Kiro’s window was closing and Kai begin to internatlly panic. Kiro, if your in there somewhere now would be a good time to fight that curse mark. Don’t let it throw your life away! Your stronger than this! Kai remained silent, awaiting kiro’s response with baited breath.

“Lord Yuki.”

Upon being referred to by his proper titles, Jin peered down upon Asuma. He had boldly decided to confront Jin, not out of anger or disrespect, but of the opposite. His curiosity was peaked.

“Speak.”

“I can understand your frustration but you must understand that we’ve done what we could on our end. We released Kiro, and our release records we will provide for you will show that much as evidence. More importantly, it appeared one of your own acted out and attacked two of our own civilians. Eye witness accounts and reports can confirm that much if you don’t take my own word for it.”

Upon receiving this information, Yuki held a hand to the honor guard, looking down with a quizzical expression. This was alarming news to say the least. The stern man however, wasn’t fully swayed, and kept a very skeptical feel about him.

“I’ll bear that in mind.” He said stashing that information about Kai for later. “So then, you released him from your custody and now all of a sudden he has disappeared? And you have no idea where he could possibly be?”

Testing him, Asuma had the attention of the entire contingen. It was his move to speak, and it could decide the fate of the people

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tsuki
Should I be concern that my master can say such things with that cheery voice of hers.

Regardless of that, Tsuki dried herself off and tried again. The same result happened for the next twenty tries, although to Tsuki, it seemed like twenty thousand. Every time she failed, Hama's words echoed in her head like an annoying fly begging to be swatted, until finally, she could bear it no longer.

"SHUT UP!" The Yuki-nin told the voices that echoed in her head, although to outsiders, such as Seiun, this seemed to be completely random and a possible sign for insanity, "THIS. ISN'T WORKING. THIS WON'T WORK, I'M NEVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO MASTER THIS!" Tsuki started to pace in circles around as she shouted what soon became incoherent gibberish, until one coherent word came out.

"OKAY FINE! I'LL FOCUS ON THE WATER CRACKLING, AND THEN ONCE I FALL IN, YOU'LL SEE JUST HOW WRONG I WAS!" The Yuki-nin summoned her anger into focusing on the water, it was calm, peaceful and tranquil, which perfectly conflicted with how she felt. She decided that once she stepped on the water, it would crack beneath her feet, and while these thoughts were manifesting and focusing, that was made literal by blue energy transferring to the pads of her feet. When she was on her 21 try, it happened, she was standing on the water, no sinking, no swimming back up, no voices, the Yuki-nin was standing on the body of water as if it were ice.

I did it.... I did it.... I DID IT!

Hama watched as she tried over...and over...and over again. Tsuki’s attempts kept coming one after another, Hama basing out the same advice she he did the first time. She was hard headed, and seemed to not truly grasp what she had meant. But this twentieth time was different. It seemed like Tsuki yelled at the gods above, ranting her head off before stepping down on the water. Wait...stepping down, not sinking? Had she done it?

Ham looked at Tsuki’s feet, indeed there was thin layer of ice she created under the pad of her foot. Hama beamed as this was both a revelation to her as well as Tsuki.

“Congratulations Tsuki, you accomplished on the first day of training what many Yuki don’t accomplish in their first month. No Yuki has ever done all three lessons together successfully before, consider yourself a special snowflake~”

This was a significant breakthrough in her scientific mind. It had seemed that her suspicions had been correct after all, Tsuki had untapped potential. And like all precious materials, was just waiting to be found.

“Now take your baby steps snowflake, let’s see if you can’t start the walking part hm? Then you can return to you comfortable, completely warm now home, go on then~”

Hinagiku

The Hyūga mistress watched on as Asuma conversed with Jin, calling him 'Lord Yuki', it was more respect than the cur deserved as far as she saw it, but Asuma's more servile method of negotiation was producing results and that's all that mattered. The ability to remain courteous despite being metaphorically slapped was one that benefited negotiations and positions of power alike, and Asuma's ability to do just that was remarkable, and her own lack of ability- more aptly willingness- to do such a thing was why she wasn't Kage. She fancied herself more of a general anyway. Well, he was capable, as expected of one of the 12 Guardian Ninja.

Seeing as Asuma had taken over the discussion, Hinagiku took back seat, a peaceful almost-smile appearing once again on her face. As she listened to their conversation her eyes she picked up on more information, the key variable in this issue seemed to be this 'Kiro'. Concentrating, she activated her byakugan, her field of vision expanding across the village. Her eyes immediately locked onto three figures, who radiated a very distinct 'color' chakra meshed into their own, she identified this odd color as originating from the one source, in particular, Orochimaru. The Byakugan's vision was so acute that it could distinguish the 'color' of one's chakra like a fingerprint, each unique to every individual, and these three individuals were practically dyed in Orochimaru's color.

The first collage she was familiar with, the blend of Orochimaru's chakra with Anko's. The Tokubetsu Jonin also had a curse mark so her 'color' was often dyed with Orochimaru's. The second color was a short distance away from Anko, in fact, they seemed to be engaged in conversation. She assumed that to be the Sound Ninja they had reportedly captured, as a quick scan of it's the ninja's body reveal it to be a female. With those two out of the way, that only left one more figure which had been dyed with Orochimaru's colors, and as further confirmation, the figure appeared to be of a similar shade to Fugaku; likely because of their shared bloodline. This figure, which by process of elimination must've been Kiro, was rather close, in fact merely a stone's throw away from her current position.

Turning her head slightly she swept her gaze over the crowd. She easily picked out Kiro, but she allowed her gaze to pass over him without pause. Humming to herself in amusement she mused, 'Well, what shall you do now little Uchiha..?'

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Chikao... Lives!

His first appearance after a while was at a ramen shop, where he slurped noodles into his face. The water and noodles flying left and right, but continuously flowing into his mouth. Even though there was maybe a war going on, a few people might be dead. He's taking his sweet time eating those noodles without a care.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tsuki
Special...snowflake...

These words made the Yuki-nin feel... special for a lack of better words. The fact that Tsuki was able to accomplish something in one day that no other Yuki could do in a month amazed her, now all that was left was to take her first step, not just on the water, but the first step to becoming stronger, the first step to being useful, the first step to the bright future she had always wanted, it had all started here.

"Alright then Hama, I will take my first step," And so, the young genin had picked up her foot and began to take that step. Sure it was a mundane thing that everyone could do, but at this moment, everything seemed to slow down as Tsuki made a small advancement on the water, simply by picking up one foot after the other, yes, Tsuki had walked on water, even if a small step, but why stop there? Now that she knew she could, an unknown source of confidence had bubbled up in the Yuki-nin. She started skipping around the body of water as if it were a wide open meadow, flaunting her new skill to the world.

Azumi frowned as she saw Michi as he limped over towards her, and in spite of her combat ready stance she herself was not quite prepared for a fight if Michi had anything left.

Which given his sluggish attempt to strike, thankfully seemed to be not the case.

Still, Azumi worked to get her guard up, but a cough and a sting of pain froze her as the headbutt struck and moved her back a bit. Azumi was quick to shake the blow, as between the poison and her wounds she was as much in a sorry state as Michi had been.

Still, Azumi limped over herself as she tried to force her injured leg forward one step at a time as she closed in on Michi but kept her glare up all the same.

"Is all this simply for a trophy? Or do you fight for something more...something stronger, that you refuse to admit? Tell me!" Azumi called out as she aimed to deliver a hard knee strike to his gut with her good leg. This once fierce ninja battle now having turned to a slug fest of two ninja clearly at the end of their rope. A battle of wills, but perhaps Azumi aimed for something beyond just a drag out victory. Whether "Reaver" would catch on remained to be seen.

-----------
"It’s complicated. After he was released we just assumed he'd go back to you guys, and we figured if we stuck a spy on him or something to observe him it's only raise questions and rightful suspicions from you. Lord Yuki. However, I did some digging around after you guys made a scene and there is some eye witness accounts of him in various locations...including some song & dance festival here and a raman stand. Ramen Ichiraku, a fantastic establishment if I were to put in my own recommendation. However, why he was at either of those places eludes me. Later on I did catch Kiro with the Kiri-nin who caused a ruckus and injured our civilians. So as far as I recall he is safe and I encouraged the pair to return to you Lord Yuki." Asuma said, as he took the moment to breath out some smoke from his cigarette before he faced the Yuki head and spoke up.

"If I had to guess, what he was doing before I saw him was just roaming around. Enjoying the sights, which given the circumstances I find amazing myself. Course, whether you believe this I have no control over. I'm just giving you the information I have on hand that the Leaf can provide. But again I can’t control what you accept or not, just hope you understand we are not the ones at fault for this delay." Asuma explained to the Yuki-nin as he waited to see how'd they respond to it.

----------
Tomiko smiled at Mori's reassuring words as well as the literal pat on the back he gave her. It was nice to hear someone, who in the academy days seemed annoyed with her insistence that he should take classes and not play hookie, now seemed to really respect her.

And yeah, hearing wins & losses don't matter was sweet...even if Tomiko desired to be better than a punching bag who gave motivational "stands." Something Mori promised to help with, even in spite of the fear and "risk" he felt being branded a traitor by Lord Tsuchikage.

"I think you are getting worked up. I mean yeah, Lord Tsuchikage can be a bit...um, grouchy. I don't think he'd go to such an extreme just cause you gave your opinion on things. You got to try and have a positive attitude, I don't think we live in a nation that has such sever censorship." Tomiko said, as she seemed to take a more optimistic stance on things compared to Mori as far as how she thinks a meeting with Tsuchikage would go.

----------
Tayuya listened as Anko explained her own story with Orochimaru. An orphan at the academy that was seen as the weird kid in class, who had no one and was alone in the world before Orochimaru took her under his wing as his student. She talked about those old memories, the ones where she felt loved and Orochimaru made her feel of value for the first time in her life. Like she could accomplish anything, and his promise of power to put her on that next level.

Anko detailed her being given the Curse Mark, something she was promised was exclusive to her. The pain she endured, and the pride she saw from Orochimaru that she managed to survive it. Only to later discover nine other Genin like her, including those paired on her team under Orochimaru's watch had been given the mark as well and ended up suffering fatally for it.

"So what's the point of the story? You became a sissy and ran away cause your friends couldn't handle it. That's their weakness, not any fault of Lord Orochimaru." Tayuya said, as she seemed to have no sympathy over the death of Anko's teammates. Anko had a momentarily flare in her eyes, one of rage, but she managed to keep her composure as she let out a sigh before she spoke up.

"The point is, Orochimaru doesn't see any value in you. That you were never special to him. Or anyone ever was, he gives the same spiel to everyone. About how “special” they are to him, and how they can help them realize their ambition and all that jazz. But none of us are like that, we are cattle for him. Living experiments & puppets for him to play with and discard at a moment's notice. Your loyalties are wasted on a monster incapable of caring for anyone but himself." Anko explained as Tayuya grit her teeth, the bindings there keeping her from lunching at Anko before she spat her venom on the Snake-nin.

"Shut up! Orochimaru does care, he rescued me from literal hell. He saved me and don't you dare speak ill of that man!" Tayuya roared out, as Anko let out a sigh. The mirror images were almost frightening really to the Genin she used to be when she shared that same false perception.

"He doesn't save anyone, he simply picks those of use to him and stripes away their own freedoms and self-identity to serve his cause. That's what this mark is, a collar. A way to bind you to that snake and make you a literal pet to his whims. Deep down you must know that much, given you seem proficient with the mark." Anko said, as Tayuya bit her lip and avoided eye contact. Even if she had to concede that the mark did seem to serve a similar function. But it was just a safety measure, a way to ensure those traitors like Kiro would never pose a threat to his ambition. She was sure of that...she was sure of that...

"I think it would serve us well if we knew a bit of how you met him. You claimed he saved you from hell, but to understand where you came from and how he worked his fingers over you to bring you to his side." Anko explained, as Tayuya sneered before she spoke up.

"And why would I share that with you?" Tayuya asked, as Anko remained silent for a minute before she spoke up once more.

"Because there may be a way to give you choice again, to put you on your own path. One where your ambition doesn't take a backseat to his own. One where you are not a dog with a collar that constricts you of freedom."

----------
Sakura made her way to the door that the woman & pig went through, only to find there was no window to peer into. Or rather there was, but there was a steel blinder to obscure anything inside.

So Sakura tried to open the door, only to see that it was locked. Curious, she knocked on the door as the blinder slid open and a man’s eyes gazed into her.

“Sorry little lady, this room is VIP. Ain’t got a pass, ain’t getting in.” The man explained which caused Sakura to place an eyebrow.

“VIP? This place…of all places, has a VIP section? Where do I get a pass?” Sakura asked as the man let out a sigh before he spoke up.

“I don’t know, not my job to tell you. Figure it out.” The man said as he closed the blinder which caused Sakura to let out an annoyed sigh. She then walked down the stairs towards Taiyo’s end to try and find him, hoping he had any better luck than she had to this point in their search.