• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

Ryo had been so focused on both figuring out some way to combat Azumi that he had almost failed to hear the two that tried to reach him. Though one phrase seemed to snap him out of his deep focus-daze.

"Fighto~!"

Ryo's eyes widened as he glanced back as he turned and saw that Sagiso was still on his back. Ryo had apparently kept the subconscious focus on carrying her and providing her with some healing to her legs however minimal progress he could have made that he failed to notice he never let her down which caused his face to dawn a crimson mask as he had clearly been embarrassed about that; not helped by the scolding he had received from Azumi as he took her "advice" and set Sagiso gently on the ground.

"S-sorry..." Ryo said with a sheepish grin to Sagiso as Azumi remained patient and as such left the two alone for the moment.

-----------
Tomiko had seen that momentary pause as he clutched his ribs, and grinned in response. So it seemed the stoic had a weak spot after all. Tomiko was further pleased to discover she had began to frustrate him. It had been nice to get under the skin of the brooder. However, that frustration had quickly shifted into retaliation as he fired a large fireball after he tossed some kunai as it raced towards the Iwa-nin.

Tomiko's eyes widened, as time seemed to slow, before they squinted as she held her arms once more as they still had the lingering effect of those lightning attacks she had endured to this point. However, Tomiko grit her teeth and prepared to press on no matter what would become of her arms.

No time to be a wimp. Gotta respond.

Tomiko flashed a series of hand signs before the fireball and kunai within approached. It caused her discomfort to do even this but Tomiko's high pain tolerance had been a vital ally as she cast her jutsu.

"Earth Style, Earth Swim Jutsu!"

Moments after she had said this, it seemed Tomiko had been consumed by fire as the massive fireball passed through her. However, in truth, Tomiko had sunk below the ground of the destroyed arena. Much like an ocean, Tomiko swam through the ground as this was a much more stealthy method than her usual tunnel methods. However, given the terrain and its current condition, Tomiko needed to try and be a bit more subtle about this as any noise made by her tunneling could alert Kiro to her location.

Eventually, she manuvered her way so that she was under the ground right in front of Kiro. And with sudden impact she jumped to the surface and charged Kiro as she aimed to deliver a crushing knee strike right to Kiro's injured rib. If this attack connected Tomiko would spin as she aimed to follow that up with a back kick to the jaw.

----------
Madoka had to admit, she had been prepared and expected to need to get up on her own power. So when Zaku offered a hand to her it had been a surprise. Though after this momentary shock wore off, Madoka took Zaku's hand as she had a small but tired smile.

"There would be no point in that." Madoka clarified to the Oto-nin, though she had wondered who or what he had been looking at in the crowd; as when she gazed upon the crowd she saw no one.

----------
Sakura had seemingly remained slumped on the ground as soon enough Hashima appeared out of the smoke as her limbs had been coated in mud and delivered a shot right across the jaw as Sakura flew to the side seemingly unconcious.

Only to vanish into thin air. As it appeared to have been an illusion Sakura made while Hashima's vision had been obstructed by the smoke. And Sakura had not been about to lose that ally as she launched a couple more smoke bombs that soon filled the field which naturally served to obstruct Hashima's vision. Sakura clutched her left arm as in truth her entire left side had felt the pain of that desperation maneuver. Sakura needed to avoid those punches as if her life depended on it, one wrong step could mean game over for the Konoha-kunoichi. With that Sakura flashed a few hand signs as she whispered her next technique.

"Ninja Art, Phantom Smog."

With that, the smoke seemed to admit this...almost this low cry, as some obstructed figure seemed to move throughout them and around Hashima. Sakura aimed for this "mystery figure to either be percieved by Hashima as herself or some clone she made while she moved through the smoke with a kunai drawn. Sakura moved till she was to the left side of Hashima as Sakura aimed to deliver a slash across the side while the "Phantom" would move in front of Hashima as a distraction while its figure remained mostly obscured by the smoke.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“Heh, you’ve got some spunk.” Zaku smirked. “You put up quite the fight too, I thought it was going to be a piece of cake, but you made it a challenge.”

Anbu ninj jumped down from the stands and began cleaning up and collecting all the discarded ninja tools, piling them up into a tarp. From the senbon to the puppet parts, they were quick and effective with their job.

“We’ll be taking these to your residence, they will be brought with care.”

With that, as quick as they came, they made a handsign and vanished with the tarp in hand. Zaku blinked at the spectacle. Well that’s not something you see every day. He then turned back around to Madoka.

“Heh, you wanna go watch other newbies get pummeled?” Zaku snickered.

Smirking towards her former teammate Sagiso giggled, "I was starting to wonder if you'de ever put me down~ Though, carrying me this far is much appreciated, especially for the work on my legs." She stuck her legs out, modeling them as if to confirm that they were, for the most part, healed. She still wouldn't take the risk of using the Wind Shadow jutsu again, but at least she'd be able to move around without much discomfort. Sending her well-wishes to both combatants, Sagiso fled from the field and sifted her way through the tower's corridors until she'd arrived at her own battlefield.

It would seem that her opponent had already arrived, though considering she was the one who was 'late', that was supposed to be a given. From the stairs surrounding the battlefield, Sagiso pushed off, with a light tap she floated through the air, before landing soundlessly in front of Kai. She pulled her scarf from her eyes and left it hanging around her neck. The white-lavender pupils staring warily at her opponent.

“I was wondering when you were going to arrive.” Kai said, breaking his medititation. “I had begun to believe you weren’t going to show.”

Kai got up from his criss crossed state, standing up to face Sagiso, a mask covering his face. He stared her down, the ninja looking A bit short of her age. Kai put his hands behind his back, before clearing his throat.

“If you decide to fight me here and now, you Have allowed me to legally kill you. I suggest you pull out, save us both some time.”

Last edited:
Ryo's blush only grew when Sagios made that teasing comment, and as Sagiso wished them luck she soon departed as Ryo let out a sigh.

Man, off to a great start.

However, Ryo had gotten over his embarrassment in a hurry as the sound of something heavy that slammed into the ground caught his attention. Ryo glanced behind him and saw that Azumi had drawn her signature weapon. An umbrella; which Ryo had seen Azumi use in action during the Forest of Death so he knew it was more deadly than its deceptive appearance might have suggested. Ryo quickly turned to face Azumi as he flashed a kunai and prepared himself for what was to come.

My one chance is to make a successful transfer. But she has seen my clan's jutsu in action and knows what to look out for. This won't be easy, but there has to be a way.

Azumi simply kept her cold stare at Ryo, almost as if she dared him to make the first move while she also began to formulate a battle plan.

If I make one mistake, he could gain possession of my body and I will be helpless. No matter what I have to avoid that technique.

------------
Madoka had flinched when the ANBU came to take bits of her puppet Raven, but had been assured by the Konoha-nin that they would be cared for and at her residence. Madoka simply had to take their word for it before she glanced back at Zaku who made the offer though worded it in a way that caused Madoka to roll her eyes.

"I suppose I have nothing better to do for now. Though I would keep an eye on those newbies. One of them could be your next opponent, and if you underestimate any of them it could come back to bite you." Madoka advised as she accepted his invitation.

“With their outdated jutsu? Please, I’m sure i’ll be fine.” Zaku said, beaming with confidence.

Zaku walked up the stairs, making his way through the floors. Hm? This Kai Vs Sagiso hasn’t started yet...what? Neither has Katsuo and Kilika? Geez, these genin take a while... Zaku peeped up the floor after that, looking at a mud flinging contest between a girl and a pink haired lady with a large forehead. Like I want to watch a cat fight....

Zaku rounded the 6th floor, which the screen had labeled ‘Tomiko Vs Kiro.’ Now this fight is somethin’! Zaku drapped his arms on the railing as he watched the two go at it, he looked around for Orochimaru, which hadn’t been on any of the floors he had seen as of yet.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
As Yasu wandered around the base floor of the tower, he slowly began to regain the feeling in his body. He sat down, waiting for his legs and the rest of his body to return to their natural state. Yasu thought back to the fight with Kenji and winced. The feeling of his blade entering his opponent's flesh and tearing through it. He knew he didn't technically have to fight Kenji, and hurting him the way he did felt wrong.

No time to dwell on that, I can feel my legs again. Maybe I can catch the end of Tomiko's fight, might as well see how that's going.

Yasu started to make his way up the floors one by one, luckily he found the one Tomiko was fighting on faster than he thought he would. He approached the viewing area just in time to see Tomiko fly out of the ground and aim a knee straight at her opponent.

That's my girl! Kicking ass again!

It didn't take long for him to notice the other person watching the fight. He didn't recognize them at first glance, he couldn't remember seeing this person before the exam or during the Forest of Death.

"Hey, you just here to watch these fights or are you participating?"

Well, he was certainly the most... 'confident' opponent she'd ever met, but... "Has that ever worked? Like, on anyone..?" Sagiso gave Kai an odd look, barely hiding the scorn in her eyes. "Well, nevermind. Even if I'm not the strongest genin here, I can at least escape from anyone with my life intact, and you want to tell me to give up..?"

She raised one of her hands and set it on her hips, her remaining arms lazily drawing an arc through the air until it was leveled, and facing Kai, "You..." she smirked, her voice slowly being infused with contempt, "aren't qualified to say those words."

Zaku’s gaze changed to meet Yasu’s. He immediately recognized the voice who asked the question. Him! So he passed eh?

“You don’t remember me huh? Well I sure remember you.” Zaku scoffed. “You tried to mug me for a scroll if I do recall, and your attacks were fruitless against me. Does that rejigger your memory?”

Zaku was a bit salty about that, as Yasu had interrupted his breakfast that day in the forest of death and drained some of his chakra as well.

Kai quietly analyzed the girl, who hadn’t been shaken off of the inevitable collision course they were both on to battle. Kai didn’t seem to move a muscle, and his expression was hidden behind his hunter nin mask.

“Figured that I would give a courtesy, as it would be a shame for the leaf to clean up such a mess.” Kai said cruelly .”If you wish to take me on, so be it, know that you would die of your own incompetence and pride, as it should be.”

Kai’s mask cocked his head, before quickly straightening it and yelling at his opponet.

“Come!”

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Oh shit, he's right! This was the guy with those annoying high pitched noises...

"Oh yeah, I remember now! you had those air waves right? So you ended up passing... and by the looks of it you won your first match too."

Yasu returned his attention to the fight between Tomiko and the other Genin, not wanting to make the already awkward situation even worse.

It would be a real bummer if this guy ends up being my next opponent, I promised to meet Tomiko in finals and he would probably be my biggest obstacle.

"Oh, such a gentleman...but you know, nice guys always finish in last." Although she would've usually taken the opportunity and launched her assault, Kai... his expression, voice, and posture were supremely provoking to the Nadeshiko Kunoichi.

"come!" She mimicked, before spitting in disgust. "Do I look like a dog that would heel to your command?" Her eyes swam across Kai's body, "besides, even if you were that foolish, I most certainly am not! You've been here for quite a while, and who knows what traps you might've set up before I came here?" Sagiso held her position, refusing to budge even an inch, however, that didn't mean she wouldn't take any action. She flipped a few kunai from her ninja-pouch, and with a quick flick of her hand, she sent them sailing upwards. They stun to the ceiling with a series of swift 'thuds'.

“Yeah that’s right, on to the final exam. You really knew how to mess up a breakfast didn’t you...”

Zaku lightly growled as he looked back into the combat area. This Tomiko sure has a lot of Stamina. I wonder if i’ll ever get to face her in combat. Ground vs air...probably the only power here that can be trouble for me.....

“Actually, as soon as you entered the arena, the battle had started.”

Before he could let her opponet think, she brought his hands in front of him, finishing a series of handsigns he had been doing for a long period behind his back.

“Water style Seceret technique: Liquid hyrdration!”

Kai then put his hands out in front of him, water starting to downpour from the air, water coming from the humidity and oxygen in the air and materializing as liquid. It began looking up in puddles on the ground. Now while that’s doing it’s work... Kai brought out water from his pouch attached to his hip and made another handsign.

“Ice barrier!”

In an instant, the water from the pouch turned into a tight ice barrier around Kai, enough to cover his body. Kai seemed to be doing something underneath the ice barrier, shrouded to to the ice, only parts of his shadow were seen

"Oh?"

It would seem her opponent wasn't just all bark and no bite, he'd been making plans. However, Sagiso had no intention of sticking around to see them through to fruition. Her fingers weaved into a set of hand signs before her left hand ascended, her fingers cupping over her mouth, and then in nothing short of a whisper, "Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique!" A swift gust swept across the field, riding the ground of the small chunks of dust and debris that had accumulated. Within no time, the arena had a thick cloud of dust cloaking it, and Sagiso stifled her presence and retreated, disappearing within the cloud of concealment.

Kai, inside the barrier closed his eyes, weaving several handsigns. A hunter nin never relies on eyes alone. They utilize their environment as well as their other senses in a balance to figure out where to track their next target....

*blip*

The occasional splashing of puddles on the ground were faint but noticeable, enough to make silent walking practically impossible. He fished his handsigns, several water clones coming out of the water in the battlefield. The water clones seemed to crystallize and hurtle themselves at the noise that was being created anywhere possible, some with icy spikes protruding from them, others with ice weapons incorporated into their design, they were deadly crystalline warriors.

'So that's your game eh? Very well, clone against clone, show me what you've got.' Sagiso fell backward, her hands finding a wet, but firm hold on the ground. Her body coiled inwards, as she tucked her legs in- and then, just like a spring, she released. As if rebounding from a fall her legs both flew outwards, planting themselves firmly onto a crystalline clone and launching it into the air. Her hands applied a second round of force, and the Kunoichi's body was airborne. She quickly performed the hand signs for the shadow clone technique, and two perfect doppelgangers poofed into existence. The clones reached outwards and grabbed Sagiso by her hands, and with a forceful toss, she gained even more altitude, quickly catching up the crystal-clone she'd sent flying. Flipping through the air a single time, her leg descended in an over-head strike, "Wind-release: Nadeshiko-Style; Hardliner Revolving Cut!"

As her leg connected with the clone, her eyes flickered towards the ice barrier that Kai had set up. With a soft grunt, her jutsu released its power, and she sent the clone flying like a soccer-ball, straight towards that Ice-field.

Falling from their brief flight, two sets of feet hit the ground, and they quickly retreated in opposite directions in attempts to avoid the crystal clones.

Turning my crystal clones to weapons against me? Smart, but futile! Kai quickly held up a single hand signed and dispersed the clone into water, which splashed up against the barrier. That’s a waste of a perfectly good clone...hm...

The remaining three clones seems to act inhuman, twisting about, spinning on their axis like a spinning blade, their arms turning into spiky axes of ice. They were walking sawblades. They sprinted up toward Sagiso, who had revealed himself fully. One of them grinned up one of the clones rather grusesomly before it poofed it of existence. The constant rain was making the clones bigger and stronger, adding more to their body.

Last edited:
As soon as the explosive tagged kunai continued past where Tomiko was supposed to be, Kiro knew something was up. He didn’t see Tomiko jump out of the way nor did the explosive tags explode. So it seemed she was pulling that stunt again. It took Kiro no less than a few seconds to realize Tomiko had once again gone underground. “Coward.” Kiro muttered under his breath. Atleast now this gave Kiro the chance to try out a rather new technique he had been trying to learn. His second and only other lightning style jutsu. Tomiko would be in for quite the shock.

He did take a second to notice that some other genin had also come to watch their fight. ‘Supporters maybe?’ Either way, Kiro would make sure that they would witness the defeat of their friend.

Kiro smirked before he looked at the ground under him, preparing the hand signs. As soon as he saw the first inklets of the ground changing underneath him, Kiro jumped into the air. “Lightning Style: Lightning Ball!”

When Tomiko erupted from the ground, she must’ve been expecting him to be in the same position he was as before. Her knee was aimed right where his rib would’ve been had he stayed still. If he had been hit there, the whole battle could’ve shifted. Kiro had to give Tomiko credit for trying to attack his weak point. However, what Tomiko was not expecting was to be surrounded by multiple spheres of electrical energy going straight for her. Though they weren’t as big as the normal size, due to it not being fully mastered yet, there was still a decent amount of lightning balls falling in her direction. When the spheres made contact, they were supposed to electrocute the enemy. And with the amount of spheres there were, the result for Tomiko could be an electrifying experience. Even with Tomiko’s high pain tolerance, Kiro couldn’t see any way this attack didn’t atleast slow her down.

Last edited:
Sagiso(?) frowned slightly as one of her clones was undone and her pupils constricted as the Byakugan activated. From the flow of chakra, she quickly realized that this particular clone-type jutsu would gradually increase in power as long as conditions remained favorable. Unfortunately for her, she didn't know any fire-style techniques, so she couldn't just evaporate all the water in the arena, but she wasn't exactly out of options. Her hands once again found themselves into the hand signs for the Shadow clone technique, increasing the Sagiso clone count to 3.

The 2 clones flanking Sagiso(?) dropped to the ground, their hands pressed firmly against the puddle-filled arena floor. "Wind Release: Typhoon Water Vortex!" Although she didn't know water style and neither had she a partner to fuse jutsu with, there was more than enough water in the arena to smoothly activate the Typhoon Vortex Jutsu. The two clones fed their chakra into jutsu, whipping up a small tornado that begun to siphon up the puddles and interfere with the ongoing downpour. The jutsu tore its way through the arena and headed right towards Kai's ice barrier. Meanwhile, the real Sagiso(?) launched into shurikenjutsu, as she unleashed the Nadeshiko-Style Deep Crimson Performance: Second step, throwing a machine-gun of Kunai and shuriken towards the Ice barrier.

Last edited:

Didn’t she learn the second time about using my own tools against me? Pathetic. Kai quickly used the same handsign to crystallize the water within the typhoon. The momentum of it made it take longer to crystallize, but it eventually did. Now hardens twisted crystal mass was left in place for the water tornado.

The kunai Sagiso has tossed hit the barrier, each kunai created certain cracks in the barrier. Some bounced off while the others even Managed to break certain sections off of it. This barrier won’t last long, better go on the offensive. Kai made a quick handsign, bursting out of the remnant of his shield before implanting himself on the top of the frozen typhoon. Upon his landing, he made several more handsigns before the typhoon kicked up back in motion again, Kai on top of it.

“A fitting gift, I hope you don’t mind if I send it back!”

The typhoon ripped through the arena, chasing down Sagiso, absorbing more water as it went along, consuming all the water puddles in it’s path as well. Some shadow clones screamed as they were destroyed by the raging waters, leaving only one remaining yet again. He made hand and arm movements and thrusted his fists forward several times, sections of the typhoon shooting off and becoming ice bricks, aiming break the skull of the genin.

“Perish Xeno!”

Sagiso(?) smiled, locking eyes with Kai as the bricks hit their target. Her figure went flying before bursting with a 'poof'. In the same instant, like a lurking spider, Sagiso's real body descended from above, her hand signs finishing as she unleashed a killer blow, "Wind Release: Blade of Wind Hurricane!"

Innumerable blades engulfed the typhoon and its rider, a flurry of lacerations. Although Sagiso was pretty confident in her sneak attack, she still remained serious, her Byakugan piercing through the vortex of wind scythes, to determine whether Kai had been caught in her technique or managed to block or escape it.

She'd set up this trap at the very start of the battle, with the few Kunai's she'd stuck to the ceiling. When she'd created clones for the first time, the kunai on the ceiling were her true aim. She'd only attacked Kai's clone as a diversion, which as far as she could tell, seemed to have worked. With the toss from her duo of clones, and using the crystal clone as a foot-hold, she'd managed to latch onto the kunai stuck in the ceiling and lie in wait. That's why, although she'd created 2 clones, for a total of 3 bodies, only 2 sets of footsteps had landed back on the ground. After that is was simply a matter of having her clones create an opening for her sneak attack. Her heart had almost gotten caught in her throat when Kai dispelled one of her shadow clones because her trap had almost failed before it'd even begun. Fortunately, he'd only managed to hit one clone, and she was able to replenish her clones without revealing her web.

What had been outside of her calculations was that Kai would aid her by leaping onto the Typhoon that she's sent his way and shortening the distance she'd have to fall for her ambush. Givin such a shortened distance, and her already impressive speed, she felt he'd be hardpressed to dodge the attack and had chosen to launch her attack earlier than planned. It almost seemed too good to be true, but she refused to pass up the opportunity. Of course, since even she could pull out an elaborate ploy, she didn't put it past her opponent and, naturally, she a bit wary of this also being a trap, but even if it was she'd deal with it. After all, it wasn't as if she'd exhausted all her cards with this single move/

Ryo saw that Azumi was not gonna strike till he made a move so that is what he did. Ryo held out the signature sigh of his clan which of course caused Azmu to jump to the left side. But Ryo expected this, as it had merely been a faint as Ryo instead tossed a kunai at Azumi who in turn easily blocked it with her umbrella. Though this kunai had what appeared to be a paper bomb attached to it.

Boom!

A large explosion seemed to consume Azumi as Ryo held back with a kunai in hand as he watched to see if the tactic worked. Much to his dismay what stood in Azumi's place had been the charred remains of a log as she managed to get a timely replacement jutsu. Ryo had not time to lament as he just avoided a strike from Azumi's umbrella which smashed the tile that he had stood on. Azumi was quick to peruse Ryo as she swung with cold-focus and relentless ferocity while Ryo did his best to avoid the strikes to block them with his kunai; which began to crack under the pressure.

Ryo had been put on his heels already, and Azumi seemed determined to keep it that way.
-----------
"I happen to be a spectator as well. Though I came up just short in my match." Madoka explained, as if her bruises and blows had not been clear enough. Madoka had to admit seeing these two go at had been a treat; the destroyed arena a testament to the two's capabilities. Though it seemed Tomiko had been on the disadvantage as her attempt at an attack from underground had been anticipated as Kiro leaped into the air and summoned multiple electric spheres as Tomiko emerged from the ground. The situation looked grim, and as Madoka frowned it appeared she felt the finish had been set.

Well, looks like this match is over.

Tomiko's eyes widened as, instead of Kiro being front and center with his ribs open as intended, she instead saw her opponent in the air and also saw several electric spheres targeted towards them. Tomiko mentally cursed as she quickly scrambled to think of something that could be done; but it seemed there would be no way to avoid being nailed by them as she already shot into the air with her momentum.

So if she lacked the ability to slow her momentum. She'd speed it up. As she had just emerged out of the ground, with her knee still up, she quickly pulled it back and slammed her foot against the ground. This boost shot her high into the air at an even faster rate than she originally aimed. Tomiko's arms twitched in pain as she grit her teeth. Tomiko had no means of relying on quick hand signs for counter jutsu so she focused on trying to avoid the lightning spheres as she aimed to zoom past them with her hide speed jump. And it seemed to work, as the lightning spheres struck the ground or just passed her as she zoomed towards Kiro as she aimed to use her body as a weapon; with her head aimed right for Kiro's ribs as she turned herself into a human missile.

Madoka watched with an eyebrow raised. Seemed this Iwa-nin had a trick or two left up her sleeve. But the question is, given it appeared her arms were damaged and Madoka presumed that she had taken quite the beating, how long could she keep this up?

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yasu shifted as he heard the new voice next to him, which happened to be none other than the puppet girl herself.

"Hey Madoka, sorry your match didn't go so well..."

Yasu felt awkward being next to these two, one of them clearly disliked him and the other had lost after making an agreement with him and Tomiko. He shook his head, taking himself out of his head and back to the match at hand. Better to focus on Tomiko. He was equally surprised and excited when he saw her launch herself toward her opponent. He repressed his urge to cheer for her, attention wasn't exactly something he enjoyed.

Tomiko really doesn't let up... She sure is something, huh?

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima grinned for a second as the blow had landed, before it vanished into thin air. She grunted as the smoke increased, and summoned two clones. One would take her current position, and the other would look to fight Sakura.

You can never be too safe with a Genjutsu user.

As soon as the clone saw the figure caused by the Genjutsu, she aimed to punch it before realizing it was just an illusion. Then Sakura slashed the decoy clone, causing it to turn into mud. Then, Hashima appeared from behind Sakura, and aimed a finishing blow with her hand now in a sharp hardened mud spear head... ish thing.

“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, tsk, as if!”

She’s at my mercy! Its no wonder that I- suddenly, a lashing to his mask caught him off guard. ...what? A second after he thought that, a flurry of cuts came up like whirlwind. Kai thought he would have been unstoppable in his tempest of destruction. Several cuts came to his shoulders and chest, since his lower body was submerged. Kai peered up at the caster, right on the ceiling, unfortunately, it seemed he couldn’t attack her just yet due to the wind bombardment. Tsk...plan B!

Kai had to move, so he jumped down the eye of the typhoon, hiring the floor as the typhoon collapsed in upon itself, crystallizing in a improvised ice shield. There are many cuts, but few of them draw blood, I should be okay. Kai made a few handsigns before puttin his hands together.

“Ninja art, Hidden jutsu: Art of the titan!”

He then pressed up in the ice around him, the ice coming in toward him, compacting around him. Every single drop in the arena seemed pull over there, even the sweat from anyone in the arena or even bystanders! The water accumulated and froze over, the big hulking pass taking shape to be a thick, giant of ice. The amalgamation towered over the arena, peering up at the ninja hanging from the kunai.

“Careful now, or you might become a part of the floor.”

The giant stomped, crushing a clone instantly as it’s arms seemed to change into a flail like shape. It swung the flail, destroying the part of the very ceiling that the Kunai were attached too. The kunai’s have been uprooted. The giant’s other arm took to becoming a large lance, which stabbed through the remaining clones on the ground, Sagiso was a lone target. I will have to finish this quickly, this form takes a substantial ammount of Chakra to maintain...

Last edited:
"Its not meant to be a secret you twit" Lako hissed through gritted teeth expertly weaving through the flames.
Lako back handspringed a couple times to get some distance between him and Taiyo
He quickly formed the handsigns and let out a roar "Lightning style: Dual seeker beam jutsu!" two beams of blue electricity scythed through the air adjusting themselves to aim for Taiyo. Lako threw to small shurikens toward him electrifying them at the same time. his hair began to stand on end due to all the electricity he dispersed through his hands. He quickly in a blink of an eye formed another jutsu. "Lightning style: blue arrow!" he muttered and his chest began to light up. A tip emerged from his chest and a grunt of pain as it shot forward crackling and pulsing that deep blue. Lakos eye could hardly keep up with arrow as it zigzagged towards Taiyo.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Shame, seems like a useful technique, shouldn't just go telling that stuff to people," Taiyo barely managed to maneuver through the two beams and the arrow fortunately grazed him. He needed to hit back hard, luckily, that was his specialty.
"Fire Release: Exploding Flame Formation!" Taiyo threw some explosive tags that he then lit up, he didn't care if the attacks hit Lako, he simply needed a smokescreen. Once he was able to get behind his opponent, he then fired out another jutsu.
"Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball!" He fired the large ball at Lako's back, hoping to hit him.

“What the hell?!” Kiro exclaimed as some of the watched the lightning balls miss their target. It had to be luck in its poorest form. There was no way for him to avoid the headbutt, as he was already stranded midair, directly aligning with Tomiko’s trajectory. ‘Damn it!’ Kiro mentally cursed. She was going to fast to stop now.

As soon as Tomiko made contact with him, Kiro heard an audible crack, followed by a surging pain from his rib cage. He never felt this type of pain before. Had he not been prepared, he would’ve screamed in pain. Instead, Kiro let out a battle cry, as well as some blood. He used all the energy he could muster up through the pain to send the rest of the lightning balls at Tomiko, not worrying about being caught in the blast.

"Oh~ Impressive! Though, when facing an opponent whose most lethal weapon is their agility, I don't think crippling your own agility is a good tactic..." While she commented offhandedly, Sagiso grew warier. There was always the possibility that its size betrayed its speed, and in that case, she'd be in for one helluva time. Although Kai's transformation is a lumbering ice titan seemed to indicate his intentions of turning this into a direct battle, 'No, Thank You' would definitely be Sagiso's response. She'd considered hanging around the feet of the titan, weaving between its legs and scaling its towering figure, but the amorphous nature of Kai's attacks meant that idea could quickly go south.

Waving Kai goodbye, Sagiso weaved the hand signs for her Dust Cloud Jutsu and quickly disappeared within the subsequent dust storm. From within the dust cloud, she launched a set of paper-bomb kunais. Although she had a hunch that they'd be useless, she'd already planned a way of circumventing them. Whether her method would work or not would depend on how Kai chose to deal with the paper bombs.

“Who said agility was my weapon. Leave it to a Xeno such as yourself to make such an assumption!”

Kai couldn’t keep track of her as she navigated around his feet like an insect he couldn’t smash. Just...stay still! Then suddenly, a dust cloud formed as she hurdles paper bombs his way. Thinking fast, he made a single handsign as he rested within the chest cavity of the Titan.

“Hidden jutsu! A thousand needles of death!”

Out of the titan, several sliver’s off of it’s skin and body became sharp, as they were thrown off of it like projectiles. The needles were so numerous it appeared like rain. Kai’s wrist began to tremble as he maintained the form against his opponet. This soon? I didn’t train my body to be weak! Hold it together.

The needles bombarded Sagiso’s position, crashing of several ice needles collapsing on impact and shattering into several sharp shards of ice. Not enough! Throw everything!!! The goant’s flail de-tatched from his body, everything from the elbow forward turning into a projectile. The flail crashed into the side of the dust filled arena, and then exploded into several sharp ice debris. They were so numerous, several even hit the titan itself, sinking back into the main form.

“The only good Xeno...is a dead one!”

D-damn it, she's not giving me any space!

Indeed Azumi had not done that, as she kept swinging her umbrella against Ryo who only had the capacity to back up to avoid a pulverizing swing. Ryo barley had time to dodge, let alone throw a hand sign as Azumi kept the Yamanaka-nin on the defensive which would have frustrated him though he realized he could not allow himself to make that mistake.

Okay, need to get separation. But I need her to pause for even a moment. And I think I know how to do that. Hope it works.

What Ryo had done was pull a paper bomb from his weapon's pouch, Azumi's eyes widened momentarily as she hoped back as she figured that Ryo aimed to toss it against her, though this had been a bluff as Ryo quickly formed some hand signs.

"Ninja Art, Tile Projectile!"

And soon, the broken bits of tile Azumi smashed with her umbrella as she tried to smash Ryo began to float before they shot at the Ame-nin at high speeds. Azumi seemed unphased by this, as she held her umbrella and began to swing and bat against the broken bits of tile as she smashed them to dust.

"It will take more than..." Azumi started to say as she smashed one tile before her eyes widened as Ryo flashed the signature sigh he used on Sakura.

Floop!

In response Azumi opened her umbrella and jumped into the air as Ryo cursed as with Azumi just out of harms way he could not afford to risk a mind-transfer. Azumi floated up in the air and landed just beyond the railing where spectaors would have watched them. Though they seemed to be alone, which made sense given Sagiso had her own battle and had been Azumi's preference given she knew no one else in the village beyond her and Ryo. Azumi folded up her fan as she eyed Ryo with a cold stare.

"Your tactics are admirable. I can see you've practiced many ways to get in one's mind." Azumi "complimented with a cold tone as she jumped down to the arena while Ryo frowned as he drew a kunai. Ryo had not felt much assurance at Azumi's "praise" as it seems the girl was crafty and just quick enough to avoid misdirection. Ryo needed to think of something, and he needed to do it soon.

------------
Ha! How do you like that you brooding bas...

Tomiko's internal gloating and satisfaction had been brought to a halt as she glanced behind her and saw the remaining lightning spheres as Kiro directed them at her. Tomiko's eyes widened as she realized she had no chance to alter her position while in the air nor were her arms able to form a hand sign due to the pain. Tomiko had no way to avoid the coming attack.

So Tomiko figured if she could not avoid it. She'd do what she could to make sure this guy got caught in the blast. So Tomiko flipped in the air and attempted to wrap her legs around Kiro's waist to keep him close.

ZAAAAAAAP!!!!!!

"AWWWW!"

Tomiko, and presumably Kiro, were pelted by the lightning spheres one after the other as jolt after jolt of electricity ran through Tomiko's body which caused the Iwa-nin to scream in agony. Soon enough the impact of the multiple spheres caused an explosion as Tomiko was blasted away had been sent crashing into the ground with sudden impact.

Tomiko!

Madoka looked on with clear concerned, as she had not even addressed Yasu's apology at her missing out on the finals as her gaze was focused on Tomiko as she seemed worse for the ware to have put it mildly and now had been at the heart of a large explosion.

--------------
A clone?

SHIT!

Sakura had slashed at what she presumed was Hashima, but as the figured broke apart and turned to a pile of mud. Sakura had figured this was a set up and then heard the voice of Hashima behind her as on an impulse rolled to the left as she just avoided the strike. That had been far too close for comfort as Sakura ran into the smoke as she passed the "Phantom" inside as she tried to throw Hashima off her sent while she quickly drew a pair of kunai as she aimed to get behind Hashima to deliver a strike with both kunai while the figure in the smoke aimed to distract Hashima as it moved to the right side while whatever it was seemed to aim for a quick attack.

What are you gonna do nick her to death!?

Given the intense pain from that explosion, I don't have many options and besides the Phantom Fog is still up so I need to stall before I can use another jutsu. Besides I doubt kunai count as just "nicking" someone.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima was furious. No, not even fury could describe how mad she was. Long story short, she had just turned into a monster with a lot of rage. Her reflex reacted in time, as she used her hardened mud hand to block the kunai as Sakura had disappeared into the fog once more.

"That's it..."

Hashima summoned about 30 mud clones, and although it used up a lot of chakra, she didn't care. They all had the same hardened mud hands, and looked at the fog in anger. Then, they all jumped into the air, except for one which used a wind style jutsu to get rid of the fog. As the jumped, the Hashimas found Sakura in the now clear arena and aimed to punch her all at once.

"Ha! Shi! Ma! Mud Clone Barrage!"

"You fell for it!Never underestimate a opponent because of what they say!"Kilka said."Water style:Water clone jutsu!"Two water clones appeared."Now you have two choices,give up,or loose because i'm certainly not weak!"Ok,i'm gonna win now,no problem,Kilka thought.

Pupil's constricting, Sagiso fueled chakra into her eyes, her Byakugan being used to the best of its ability. Her feet shifted across the ground, as she slipped into an area where the needle-shower wasn't as dense. Her hands flashed through a few crisp hand signs and she slapped her hands against the ground, causing a burst of wind to erupt in front of her. "Wind Release: Great Wind Protective Wall", as the wind wall hindered the shower of needles her hands leapt back into actions, "Wind release: Multi-layered Gale"! The wind wall strengthened, augmented with overlapping gales.

With her defenses set, Sagiso braced for impact, leaping into the air as the sheets of ice impacted her wind-wall, and the resulting shockwave sent her flying.

I got the Xeno! This is my chance!

As Kai was thinking this, the head to his titan shattered, unstable enough to tumble off the body without any control of it. Kai looked at it in bewilderment. This won’t last long now, It’s failing. I have to use it’s full strength while I still have manipulation over it...!

Kai made a series of handsigns, burning up an insane amount of Chakra, to make the chakra visible, flowing into the ice like veins. In a quick movement, the ice titan shattered, its remaining limbs and body became sharp spikes of icy death. Kai now exposed cried out.

“Yuki clan: Secret technique! Titan dispersal!”

Ice spikes that had once been the body of the titan rained down hard on Sagiso’s position, the spikes rushed together, as some were as pointy as a needle and other as blunt as a hammer. They rushed her position all at once as Kai fell to the ground, stumbling. At the sudden lack of chakra to maintain his technique, the rain stopped, and the liquid stopped being brought into the room. The sudden clash of all of the powerful forces he had thrown at his enemy had created a mist over that section of the arena due to the sheer amount of ice exploding from the once existing Titan.

“It....is over.” Kai said, catching his breath, his right hand trembling. “Let your Xeno blood fill the ground beneath you!”

Kiro tried to avoid being wrapped by Tomiko’s legs, but failed as he grimaced in pain. The broken rib had severely limited his movements and Kiro was forced to take some damage from his own attack. However, Kiro angled himself in a way that allowed Tomiko to take the brunt of the attack. After a few seconds of the attack, everything suddenly flashed white before a large explosion occurred.

Kiro awoke to a rather sharp beating noise in his ears. Blood and sweat dripped from his face he looked around, where he realized that he had been knocked out for a few seconds after the explosion occurred. Luckily, the dust hadn’t settled yet, which meant the proctor couldn’t eliminate them yet. Kiro tried his best to get up but stumbled onto his knees, clutching his broken rib. It hurt just to even stand. “Damnit.” Kiro silently cursed as he looked around. The dust still hadn’t settled down yet and Kiro looked around to see where Tomiko was. With his luck, Tomiko would’ve been saved by some sort of miracle. He didn’t know what was with that girl. She had taken so much damage, yet she still continued to get back. If Tomiko was still ready to fight after this, Kiro didn’t no what to do. This was the toughest opponent he had faced in a while, not including a certain snake.

That’s when Kiro smirked too himself. Truth be told, there was no reason Kiro should be worried. He hadn’t even activated his sharingan yet. If he did, Kiro could end the battle in mere seconds at this point. Even if the girl somehow remained standing after this, she would have to be heavily drained by now and that was without considering her injuries. The more Kiro thought about it, the more he was lured into using it. The only big reason he was against using it was because he intended to keep it a secret until it was absolutely necessary. Well, being surrounded by the dust prevented the proctor and the spectators to see them. The only person who might end up seeing it would be Tomiko. Even then, there was no guarantee that anyone would believe her. Kiro tried his best to keep himself from letting out a chuckle. People would probably believe that she wasn’t thinking straight, especially after that headbutt.

It was settled then, Kiro took a breath before allowing his eyes to change color. Everything suddenly felt so much better with the sharingan activated. His body felt more fluid and his senses were also heightened. Knowing that his injury strained his movements, Kiro quickly scanned the area as fast as he could, hoping to find Tomiko before she found him.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yasu winced as Tomiko and the genin she was fighting were both sent flying from an explosion. The arena filled with smoke, and he couldn't see which furthered his concern. Thankfully the smoke cleared quickly and he could see they were both on the ground, which he couldn't really blame them for. The boy rose, and Yasu could tell how hard that had been for him. However, something else caught his attention.

Those eyes! There's no way!

"Hey Madoka... that boy, do you notice anything... special about him?

“No, I don’t thanks for asking, hm!” Zaku interrupted sarcastically.

Zaku looked down at the fight, dust whipped up, making it hard to see. His eyes were hard to make out, but did they appear lightly redder than normal? He couldn’t really tell because of the dust storm. He looked back at Yasu with a whimsical expression.

“Special? Aside the fact that he just got his senses beat into him, no.”

Katsuo remained silent as Kika created her own clones.
"....your relying on a last minute strategy, that doesnt give you much time to set up." He said flatly as both of of the water ninjas clones exploded into a large cloud of smoke, reappearing as two windmill water shuriken, both now only inches away from the real Kika, not to mention they were moving at blinding speeds from the residual momentum. "Really hope this doesnt kill her....." He thought to himself as the original Katsuo charged right at Kika, launching two normal shuriken at each of her clones. At the last moment he realed his arm back before launching a palm strike aimed for the center of her face. "What are you gonna do? Dodge the punch and lose your life? Or stop the blade and get your nose shattered? Guess we'll see!"

Last edited:
Clang!

Ryo's kunai blocked a blow from Azumi's umbrella, but it had shown cracks as the force of Azumi's swing proved almost overwhelming as Ryo had been forced back. Ryo knew that if the fight remained a weapon to weapon clash, he'd lose out so he needed to change tactics. As she Ryo ran away from Azumi and ran along the wall of the arena as he flashed some hand signs. Azumi saw this as she flashed some hand signs of her own in response.

"Water Style, Water Bullet Jutsu!"

Azumi fired multiple shots of water from her mouth; as they acted like projectiles which made it difficult for Ryo to focus as he moved all along the wall as he tried to stay ahead of Azumi's water shots as he reached into his weapons bag. Ryo then pulled out what appeared to be a Demon Wind Shiruken that he unfolded and began to spin it in the air as he just avoided one water bullet and tossed the shiruken at Azumi. Though not a moment later one water bullet nailed the spot in the wall before Ryo which knocked the Yamanaka off as he fell to the ground.

Azumi focused on the shiruken as she fired a pair of bullets at the shiruken; which even as it sliced through them had been enough to knock the shiruken off course as it moved to the side of Azumi before it embedded itself on the ground. However, Azumi's satasfaction had been short lived as a second shiruken appeared within the shadow of the first. The Shadow Shiruken Jutsu. Given the distance Azumi had no time to fire a bullet as she instead pulled her umbrella and slammed it against the shiruken; sparks flew as the shiruken struck the umbrella, but it appeared Azumi's signature weapon had been made of strong stuff as soon the shiruken came to a stop and fell harmlessly to the ground. Azumi quickly shifted focus to where Ryo fell only to discover that he had no longer been there.

Azumi scanned the room; up, left, right where he was nowhere in sight. Which only left behind as she glanced back and saw Ryo as he had his signature hand sign of the Mind-Possession Jutsu already set as Azumi's eyes widened and Ryo smirked.

I've got you!

----------
Tomiko had been slow to get up, not that she had been expected to by everyone. Given the pain she had endured; the way her body seemed to twitch in place and especially around the arms and the way blood dripped from her forehead. Which had been far from an unusual image for Tomiko...

A young girl, alone as she lied on the street with blood dripping from her forehead as the rain washed over here, has an almost lifeless look in her eyes as she remained motionless. One would have assumed she was dead, had it not been for her chest rising and falling in place and the fact that she amazingly began to move. Weakly, the girl crawled forward to what appeared to be some food cart as an onlooker had taken noticed and crouched down beside her. This mystery figure had a straw hat as well as a grey cloak as he eyed the girl who struggled to her feet.

Not that the girl had a way to know that, but the figure had observed her for some time. This had been far from the girl's first scuffle. Though even this had surprised the figure. As she was beaten to near death but still found the strength to get back up. The figured eyed the beaten child as he asked her a question that stuck with her to this very day.

"Why do you keep getting back up?"

Whether Tomiko had known that answer or not, she still got back to her feet even after everything as she took a moment to catch her breath while she scanned the dust-covered field before her eyes found Kiro.

And it was eyes that seemed to grab her attention. As they had become crimson red and, upon frowning as she gave a squint, noticed they seemed to have multiple iris in them. Though she wasn't sure if she had seen that part of it she just hit her head too hard against Kiro earlier. Either way those eyes seemed quite familiar to her.

Hum...fancy eye changes. I think it's one of those...Do...doju...Dojutsu! Yeah Dojutsu. I think Konoha is famous for them. Maybe it's that big one I've heard about. The Hyuga Clan. No wait those guys have pale eyes. This has to be the other big shot clan around here. Those Uchiha guys. That explains a lot.

However, Tomiko's surprise had shifted to frustration. If those were the eyes she suspected, than that mean this guy had held back on her the entire time to this point. Even if it stung her to do so, Tomiko clenched her fists in visible frustration.

"So...this has all just been one big joke to you huh? Just some casual warm-up before the main event? I don't give a shit about your fancy eyes, you haven't won yet you bastard! So don't take me lightly!" Tomiko yelled out, as perhaps either fueled by anger or adrenaline, advanced forward. Her movements had not been quite as nimble as before to say the least, due to the pain and damage her body had endured. Still she closed the distance between herself and Kiro as she fired a series of kicks given her arms had been too damaged for any Taijutsu as she aimed to exploit those damage ribs of his.
-----------
Madoka looked on, as she tried to make out what was happening within the dust field though even with her natural perception she found it difficult to make out much of anything. Though from what she had seen, it appeared that Tomiko advanced and tried to launch an attack against Kiro. Though whether Tomiko had some actual reserves even after all that or had been running on fumes remained to be seen. Madoka then turned to Yaus, as she overheard his question before she scanned Kiro as she tried to make out this "special" thing about him, but due to the dust on the field failed to notice anything out of the ordinary.

"No, I can't say I do. Do you?" Madoka asked Yasu, as she was curious what it is he noticed about Kiro.

----------
Sakura's eyes widened in fear as she had taken note of the numerous clones of Hashima that appeared and aimed to rain down fury from the air. Sakura had limited time and limited options, which had been something her inner conscious was quick to remind her about.

You need to do something and you need to do it quick!

And that had been what Sakura did, as she just managed to flash some hand signs before the pink-haired kunoichi had been pummeled by the army of Hashima. However, when the dust settled, they had merely beaten down an old log as Sakura used a timely substitution jutsu to gain distance on them. Outnumbered by a fair margin, Sakura needed to do something as she flashed another series of hand signs. Given the damage and fatigue she had received, this might have been the last jutsu she'd be able to get off. So she aimed to make it count.

"Ninja Art, Chameleon Cover!"

With that, Sakura seemed to vanish before the eyes of the Hashima army. As if she turned invisible, which was not quite true. In truth, Sakura's newest Genjutus made it appear to Hashima that Sakura vanished though the effect was her skin merely blended into the background as a faint outline remained of her body as Sakura moved to the side as she tried to blend into the wall while she gathered a kunai with a paper bomb in toe.

If I get discovered, I could be in trouble. Just gotta hope she doesn't notice me...

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yasu put his hand on his chin, seemingly entering deep thought. It took him some time, but he had come up with a few possibilities.

"I don't have any specifics, but the way he's moving and acting are different now. I think this could be one of three things. First, he could have been really holding back. Second, he could have used some jutsu to enhance his abilities. Or third, this could be a Dojutsu or Kekei Genkai..."

His attention returned once again to Tomiko.

Keep fighting, don't lose!